DJ Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I'd better watch him," DJ remarked, grinning, "he might try to steal your love away from me!"

"No fear, baby," Jamie replied, "your heart is safe and secure with me!"

Both boys turned in their chairs and shared a romantic hug and kiss, then headed to the den and fired up the seldom-used play station. They'd had adequate time to knock out their homework that will be due Wednesday while at school and waiting for the time of the Rainbow Alliance meeting.

When I walked into the house about 9:30, DJ and Jamie left the game and welcomed me with hugs and kisses. DJ pulled two plates from the cupboard, and divided the rest of the chicken, dirty rice and mashed potatoes between the two plates and put one in the microwave and the other into the fridge.

While I enjoyed dinner, the boys told me all about Bryan and Phil's new apartment, and about their friendly lesbian neighbors. Then they told me about Devon and Quentin, regarding their desire and fear of coming out to their families. After I finished dinner, DJ and Jamie killed the game machine and then headed into their room, stripped and crawled into bed. I was waiting up for Joe to come home from work, about 11:00 PM.

Jamie, after a few minutes of making out with DJ, "I want dessert!"

"Baby, you always get yours first!" DJ exclaimed, "I'm eating first tonight." DJ threw back the covers, positioned himself over Jamie, his cock leaking precum on Jamie's leg, and took Jamie's erection into his mouth, savoring the salty sweet flavor of Jamie's precum. He started to nurse hungrily on Jamie's beautiful cock.

"DJ, slow it up, I'm too hot, I don't want to cum already!

"I want you to, I'm starved for this—already!" DJ exclaimed, snickering.

"Baby—take a break—kiss me, please!" Jamie begged.

"I will kiss you, after I eat!" DJ responded, returning to his lover's cock.

"DJ, I'm too close, I'm—Fuck—I'm cumming!" Jamie exclaimed, as his cock started to spew rope after rope of the white stuff into DJ's hungry mouth, DJ happily devouring it. Jamie's cock finally stopped pulsing, and DJ milked out the last drops of Jamie's white gold.

DJ slid up, his leaking cock next to Jamie's cock, and their lips met, their tongues tasting one another's mouths. Jamie could taste the residue of his own cum in DJ's mouth.

"My turn!" Jamie remarked, and the two boys switched positions. DJ was still hard as a rock, and to Jamie's surprise, he was also still erect, even after he had just reached orgasm, shooting quite a load into DJ's mouth.

Jamie descended his mouth onto DJ's BBC and slowly started to make his lover feel good. DJ could already feel his orgasm starting to rise, and he loves the feeling of Jamie's mouth on his cock, almost as much as Jamie loves the feeling, and taste, of DJ's cock in his mouth.

You have to recall that the reference to BBC for Jamie is not 'Big Black Cock' but is 'Beautiful Black Cock'. Neither DJ nor Jamie are what one might consider 'hung.' They both sport about three to four inches flaccid and about six inches erect, and when practicing sex, they have always satisfied one another completely. If there were ever two young men that were made for each other, DJ and Jamie would fit that bill.

"Baby," DJ said, softly, "your not going to have to wait very long before I feed you! I can feel my orgasm starting to come on already!"

Jamie, pulling off for a minute, "My greatest pleasure in life is the experience of feeling you climax, and the taste of your sweet cream. I don't think I could ever get too much of you." He took DJ's hard penis back into his mouth and continued to suck his lover off. Just two or three minutes later Jamie felt DJ's body tense, and DJ held his breath. Jamie knew he was about to get his dessert!

Without a word, DJ reached orgasm, shooting his sweet cream into Jamie's mouth, Jamie lavishing the flavor and swallowing every drop. The two boys kissed again, this time it was DJ tasting his own cum in Jamie's mouth. They cuddled up, DJ spooning Jamie, and fell asleep.

Tomorrow is DJ's long day at the store, 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Since neither DJ nor Jamie has classes on Tuesdays Jamie usually spends much of the day with his parents. It's the only day of the week that he gets to spend much time with Carl.

* * * * * *

Tuesday morning Phil and Bryan both got up about 8:00 AM, not because either of them needed to be somewhere but because they were anticipating company for naked coffee. Today, instead of Candy teaching Bryan how to make coffee, it was Bryan teaching Phil.

Just about the time the coffee finished brewing, Candy and Rina walked in the back door, both wearing see-through robes, Candy carrying their coffee mugs and Rina with a plate of homemade cinnamon rolls. Of course Phil and Bryan were wearing their Mother Natures pajamas. After placing the mugs and the plate of buns on the table, Rina and Candy both removed their robes, laying them on the sofa, and returned to the kitchen, also wearing Mother Natures pajamas, and proceeded to give both boys an affectionate hug before sitting at the table.

While Bryan got the creamer from the fridge, Phil, cock dangling freely at his front side, poured coffee into the four mugs. Bryan's cock was also dangling, but not as far as Phil's as Bryan is only about four inches flaccid, whereas Phil sports about eight inches, flaccid. He and Bryan both sat down, across from the ladies.

These ladies don't seem to mind flaunting what they've got, but then, neither do Phil and Bryan. The boys thoroughly enjoyed the cinnamon rolls with the coffee.

"What kind of schedule do you guys have on Sunday?" Candy asked.

"I almost always work 3 to 11 on the days that I work, so I'll need to leave about 2:30, Bryan, how are you scheduled for this Sunday?" Phil asked.

"I'll have to check," Bryan answered, "I think I'm either 8 to 2, or maybe off, I'll check today and let you know tomorrow, why?"

"This is our Sunday to have Jeremy," Candy said, "and I know you guys will want to meet him. We can't dress like this when we have him here, and I would ask you guys to be properly dressed when he's around. I might also ask you guys to give him a little help when he needs to use the bathroom."

"He's ten years old and needs bathroom help?" Phil asked.

"Just for Number one," Candy explained, "you guys are both circumcised, but Jeremy isn't. When you guys pee, you just squeeze out the last few drops, stick it back in your pants and you're done. When a boy isn't cut, and they have all that skin around the head of their penis, there is a lot of skin to stay wet with pee. If it's not blotted dry, they can get irritated or even infected. That skin needs to be pulled back, and that area blotted dry. Jeremy has a problem doing that, but he doesn't like to have a woman do it. He's not all that shy, I think that if he needs one of you to help him, he will ask you."

"Just curious," Phil asked, "why did you not get him circumcised at birth?"

"I wanted to," Candy stated, "but his father insisted on maintaining his family tradition, and he prevailed."

"You've said that Jeremy wants to live with you, have you considered suing for custody?" Phil asked.

"We talked with one attorney about that." Candy said, "He said we'd have a better chance of winning custody, even as a same sex couple, if we were legally married, which we're not opposed to, we just haven't done it."

"We've been living as couple for eight year," Rina said, "why not for always?"

"If we were to win custody," Candy mentioned, "we would have to move to a larger apartment with two bedrooms, because Jeremy would need his own bedroom. It would be so much worth it, if we could have our Son!"

"I know of a lady minister that married DJ's Dads," Bryan offered, "Would you like for me to get her name and phone number, and maybe you could talk with her?"

"That would be awesome, Bryan," Candy replied, "not very many ministers will do a same sex marriage. We need to get ready for work, what about tomorrow? Same time, same station?"

"You're on," Phil replied, smiling, "but maybe a bit earlier, as Bryan has class tomorrow morning." The ladies donned their housecoats and left.

"You know Bryan," Phil said, "if anyone had ever told me that we'd be sitting around, casually having coffee with two ladies, all of us naked, and being completely at ease with each other, I would have said that it could never happen. But look at us—it's happening! And I think that they are every bit as comfortable as we are. I'm loving it."

"I've never been naked in front of a woman before, and I've never even seen a naked woman before," Bryan said, "but I don't feel at all uncomfortable or out of place around Candy and Rina, even when we're all naked. It's kinda weird, but feels really good at the same time. I like the casual feeling we have with them. Neither of us has anything they want, and they have nothing we're interested in, not sexually, anyway."

* * * * * *

It's Tuesday afternoon, and Ron had asked Fernie to be at Liz's house, uniformed and ready to play at 4:00 PM. The Cards had an away game today, and Ron had his Dad's car. He picked Liz and Fernie up at 4:00 and drove to the school. Tonight was an away game, so Ron and Fernando boarded the player's bus, and Liz boarded one of the two spectator busses.

Coach Fritton is well pleased with his two primary pitchers. Ron, being a senior, is more experienced and has a stronger pitching arm, while Fernando has become a very precise pitcher with about a 90% perfection on his pitches. Fernando has the better record for striking out the opposing team, and the Coach tends to use Fernando about two/thirds of the time, making Ron just a bit jealous.

It was the bottom of the last inning and the Cards were up by one with Gomez on the mound. Fernando struck out the first three batters on the opposing team and the game was over, the Cards won by one run, 9 to 8, thanks in part to Fernie's precision pitching. The players walked off the field, and headed to the bleachers to watch the baseball team play. Once again, Ron and Fernie sat next to Liz, to cheer the Card's baseball team, who didn't fare as well tonight, losing 4 to 1.

When the game was over, Liz boarded the spectator's bus and Ron and Fernando shared the same seat on the player's bus. At only 5'2" Fernie is the smallest player on the team, but is becoming well respected by his teammates. Ron put his arm around Fernie's shoulder and drew him close, and Fernie almost fell asleep with his head on Ron's shoulder. Ron has nothing but a lot of love and respect for the little guy.

Ron drove Liz and Fernie back to Liz's house, and Fernando realized that his house key was still in his pants pocket, inside the house. He was locked out, until Antonio and Maria got home. It was 9:30, and the pizzeria closed at 9:00 so it shouldn't be too long. Fernie waited in Liz's house, until his parents got home, and Ron headed home. Antonio and Maria arrived home about 9:45, after dropping Danny off at his house.

* * * * * *

Wednesday morning was nearly a replica of Tuesday at Phil and Bryan's, minus the cinnamon rolls. Bryan informed Phil that summer registration was starting this Friday and would be continuing through April 13th. After Bryan dressed and left for campus and Candy and Rina went back to their apartment to prepare for work, Phil decided to reach out to his parents, and called his Dad.

"Hello?" his Dad answered, having no idea who was calling.

"Dad?" Phil replied.

"Phil!" his Dad exclaimed, "It's good to hear your voice. We've written you three or four times, and the letters have been getting returned. Your Mom and I have both been very concerned. Aren't you still staying with Bryan's family?"

"That blew up, but Bryan and I are together, we just moved into our own apartment Sunday."

"What happened?" Phil's father asked.

Phil spent the next ten minutes explaining to his Dad what he and Bryan had gone through over the last several months, avoiding the activity he and Bryan were in the middle of the night Bryan's father kicked him out.

"Son," his father inquired, "your Mom and I have long suspected that your friendship with Bryan is much closer than just good friends. Please tell me the truth, are you and Bryan in a—I don't know—I guess—a man to man relationship?"

"Dad," Phil replied, "Bryan and I are both gay, and we've loved each other since we were juniors in high school. Nothing has changed. We're in this for the long haul, and we want to spend our lives together."

"Phil" his father stated, choking up a little, "you're absolutely right, nothing has changed! You only confirmed what your Mom and I have really known for years, and we both love you as much as we ever did. We've always thought that Bryan is a beautiful and lovable young man, and I think you've picked a winner, as a potential life partner."

"Dad," Phil said, tears streaming down his face, "you have no idea how much that means to me, and to Bryan too, I can't wait to tell him."

"Son, do you have any plans to return to school?" his father asked.

"That was actually the primary purpose of my call today," Phil said, "I want to pick up some of the classes I need during the summer semester. Registration starts this Friday and ends next Friday. Bryan and I don't have the money to pay for it, and I was hoping"—"Stop!" his father interrupted.

"How much will you need for the summer semester, for tuition and books?" his father asked.

"I'm not sure," Phil answered, "I need to speak with a counselor and find out what classes I can take during the summer to try and catch up."

"We don't have a lot of time," his father stated, "if you need to register by next Friday. You better get with that counselor and find out, ASAP. As soon as you know what you'll need for the semester, let me know and I'll send you a check to cover it. Give me your new address so I can write it down."

Phil gave his father their address, and his Dad now also has his cell phone number. Phil and his Dad shared a few loving and parting words, and hung up. Phil can hardly wait until Bryan gets home from school so he can tell Bryan about the call.

Phil has a lot of comfort now, knowing that his parents aren't homophobes like Bryan's are, and that his Dad is going to help him with some of the school expenses.

* * * * * *

When Bryan returned home from school, Phil was elated to tell Bryan about his phone call with his Dad, and that his Dad was going to help him with the tuition and books he needed for the summer semester. The big news, of course, was that Phil's parents had known that Phil and Bryan were more than just friends, and seemed to be cool with it.

Phil is planning to go to campus with Bryan on Friday. Bryan only has the two classes at 10:00 and 11:00, and Phil should be able to get his schedule set up for the summer semester, and determine the total cost, so he can tell his father, and get the money before the registration period ends.

* * * * * *

The boys will be returning to the Seldon home after their classes today. It's Wednesday, so DJ will be doing deliveries today as Joe and I have Wednesdays off.

About 4:00 PM Julia called Joe and informed him that her Attorney had resigned after examining Aggie's Will, unless she wanted to go through with the contest, and pay him directly, which would likely be over $1000 and no guarantee of winning. She had decided not to pursue the issue, and would just accept whatever was given to her after the settlement.

Joe turned around and called Steve, leaving a message with Brenda, that Julia had decided not to contest the Will.

"Well, Doug, "Joe stated, with a sigh of relief, "that's one less thing to worry about, now Steve can go ahead with the settlement of Mom's estate."

"Since the boys are at Jamie's house," I suggested, "Why don't we just have a quiet dinner at the Hometown Café?"

"Sounds like a winner to me," Joe said, "Whenever you're ready."

* * * * * *

By Friday morning, April 6th, Candy and Rina had purchased a new coffee maker. At 8:00 AM, Candy opened the boy's door and walked in, catching the boys naked, as usual, just as they were preparing to make coffee. She invited Bryan and Phil to have coffee with them, today, and Rina was cooking a full breakfast for all of them, just wearing an apron to prevent any grease from spattering on her nude body.

Phil and Bryan streaked quickly across the porch from their door to the ladies door. Once they were all inside the ladies apartment, Candy removed her light robe, and Candy, Phil and Bryan all sat down. Rina dished up four plates of Chorizo and Eggs, with tortillas and sat them on the table, removed her apron and joined them.

"You boys are going to be on your own Sunday morning," Candy said, "Rina and I will be leaving about 6:30 AM to go and pick up Jeremy in the city, we should be back about 9:30. Do you guys have to work this Sunday?"

"Phil is working his normal 3 to 11," Bryan replied, "but I have the whole day off!"

"At least Phil and Jeremy will have a chance to meet each other, and maybe spend a few hours around each other," Candy stated, "Rina and I are getting the new grill tomorrow, could we interest you guys in sharing a cookout Sunday with us and Jeremy? If we plan it for early in the afternoon, we could be done by the time Phil has to leave for work."

"Sounds good to me," Phil remarked, "what would you like us to contribute?"

"How about you guys supply dessert?" Candy replied.

"We can do that!" Bryan exclaimed, "Are you going to grill goat?"

"No," Candy answered, "it'll be more conventional, probably hot dogs, burgers and macaroni salad, and probably Mango punch."

"Do you guys like Carrot Cake?" Bryan asked.

"We do," Candy replied, "and it's Jeremy's favorite dessert!"

"Mine too," Bryan stated, smiling, "I'll pick up one, and some ice cream to go with it. I think Sunday is going to be a fun day! Phil, we need to head out of here, or I'll be late for class." The two boys left the ladies, and streaked across the porch again to their apartment, dressed quickly and left for campus.

While Bryan attended his classes, Phil spent some time with his counselor, and they made up his schedule. Phil was trying to select morning classes so they would not interfere with his 3 to 11 work schedule. The only thing that seemed to work was a class on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:00 to 9:30 and another on the same days from 11:00 to 12:30.

What was normally a 16-week schedule was crammed into 10 weeks for the summer semester. They were still both 3 credit hour classes. Phil registered for the two classes, and was told he needed to have the tuition paid by the end of the registration period, next Friday. The total tuition for both classes was just a bit over $400. And the book cost was uncertain yet. Phil went to the student lounge to wait for Bryan to finish his 11:00 AM class.

Bryan, approaching Phil, "Did you call your Dad yet?"

"No," Phil replied, "I wanted to wait until he had his lunch break, he should be on it now, let me call him." Phil placed the call and his father answered.

"Hi Son," his father answered, "Do you have those numbers for me?"

"Kinda Sorta," Phil replied, "The tuition is just a bit over $400, but I'm not sure of the book cost."

"So if I send you $500 that should cover everything?"

"Yeah, it should," Phil answered, "If it's a little short I'm sure I can cover it, but I can't imagine the books could be more than $50 or $60."

"I've got the check ready to mail," his Dad said, "except for putting the amount on the check, and I'm mailing it today, so you should receive it by Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Is Bryan with you?"

"Yeah, Dad, he's right here at my side." Phil replied.

"Would you put him on the phone, please?" Dad asked.