Djinny's Psycho Sex Circus

Story Info
A demented female genie unleashes a circus of horny chaos!
6.2k words
4.09
15.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Wide Awake

Andrew sat at the small pull-out dining table and put his head in his hands. Across from him, still in full ringmaster attire his friend Leon poked at the plate of tepid lo-mein in front of him.

"You done pacing?" Leon asked of his manager. "It won't make things any better. Just file for bankruptcy, and you'll make it through this."

"Why are you still wearing that getup? The show is over and you're sweating like crazy," Andrew groaned.

He put his fork down and eyed his sequined vest and cuffs. "I'm not sure. I guess it makes me feel important, you know? You could do with a bit of clothing confidence yourself."

Andrew peeled the neckline of his stained undershirt from his flesh and cradled his head once more. Unlike the clean-cut performer, he was shaggy and unkempt and couldn't hide the eye bags that clung to his face. "Low priority, low priority."

"It's not your fault. Getting into this business is hard, and damn near impossible to compete with the theme parks these days. We had a good run. Now you just got to tally up your assets and make the most of it."

"You make it sound so simple." His fist met the table. "Do you know how much money I sunk into this circus? The high top, the rehearsals, that...one lawsuit."

"Clearly a lot." Leon smacked through noodles. "That was part of the issue."

"I just wanted to make it magical. You got your last paycheck, why are you still here?"

"I wanted to give you something actually." He rose and discarded his greasy plate in the open dishwasher.

"Is it a million dollars?"

"No, I was originally going to add it to your Tent of Oddities for the pre-show. I thought you would get a kick out of it, but then things started heading south so I forgot about it until now." Extending his arm, he allowed his sparkling hat to roll down his sleeve and revealed a small teapot atop his head.

Andrew couldn't help but chuckle. "So that means you've just been sitting with that under your hat for the last half-hour."

"No, no, magic all the way."

"So, what's up with this teapot?"

"It snores."

"What?"

"It actually snores. Makes some kind of weird noise at least with no prompting. Found it at a flea market and thought it was interesting. See for yourself." He plucked it off his dome and handed it off.

Andrew humored him and examined it before holding it up to his ear. It was clearly an old piece and the china had begun to chip at the spout. The only visible markings seemed to be a series of Z's hastily scratched onto the side. To his amazement he could hear the faintest sounds of steady breathing. He tried to snatch off the lid only to find it held tight.

"It won't come off." Leon grinned.

"Crazy."

"Keep in touch will ya?"

He accepted a one-armed hug and saw him to the door. It was already early morning and the crickets were growing louder as he watched the headlights turn on and eventually fade along the road. Sighing, he returned to his trailer and turned the teapot over and over in his hands.

"There has to be something more to this." He held it overhead and stared down the spout to find an inky blockage. Shaking it more vigorously a tiny black drop landed on his brow.

Instantly a full stream of ebony liquid doused him, quickly overtook the table and cascaded to the floor. Andrew jerked and knocked his chair over as he snatched up all the papers he could. He watched open-mouthed as the stream quickly became a geyser, offering a hundred-fold what the object could have contained.

In mere moments the flood had rushed to the edge of the trailer and was pooling up to his knees. Andrew tried to force open the door, but found the tide was already too much. The substance was oily and viscous, but unlike anything he had ever felt. It was warm and smelled of smoke and lilac, as if a bonfire was fueled solely by bouquets.

He took to banging on the door until a brutal wave crashed against him and brought him under. On the verge of sheer panic, he held his breath and tried to find any foothold that would put him on higher ground. Though impossible in the cramped trailer, Andrew found nothing within his reach as he flailed. Against his better judgement he opened his eyes and was immediately struck still. While an impenetrable black at its surface what he witnessed beneath was a void of immeasurable distance. A thousand leagues away an inky imprint of the other side of the trailer was visible though distorted.

"What is this place?" He brought his hands to his mouth as he realized he could breathe.

He scanned the dark horizon in all directions, finding only a few stray papers and articles of clothing that had followed him into the abyss. Finally, he could discern a pale figure floating in the murk.

She was nude and clutched her legs tightly to her chest. A magnificent mane of raven hair sprouted from her head and disappeared into the surrounding night. While her face was obscured her body possessed cuneiform symbols raised from her flesh by means of scarring. The intricate lacework of which ran symmetrically up her spine and down her hips and thighs.

Her long eyelashes fluttered as he reached a hand out to her shoulder. Her skin ran hot like a piece of sheet metal left in the sun. He froze as her eyes flashed open in a haze of pink light. Instantly her slitted pupils caught him and an enormous toothy smile formed on her lips.

In a hail of bubbles, Andrew felt himself slammed against the refrigerator in his trailer as he was exiled from the oily world. The substance itself was still present and now swirled in a hypnotic dance until it finally coalesced into a perfect black circle on the floor. The disc grew into a column until its exterior resembled a mass of hair.

A single alabaster leg parted the curtain, before the woman's full being was on display and the column had become one with her raven locks. Her cuneiform markings extended to the front of her body and encircled her large bust line and taut stomach. No navel graced her front, though prominent off-blue nipples stood proudly on her breasts. Her mound was graced with a small tuft that stood out against her egg-shell skin. Her eyes possessed no whites, only obsidian diamond pupils set against a shiny bloodshot fuchsia. Dimples were present in her cheeks as she smiled.

"Hi." She crooked her head and blinked robotically.

"H-hi."

"You look tense." In a flash the woman jumped forward like a predator and kept him pinned to the ground. "Let's fix that."

Long prehensile fingers tipped in black seized his pants and tore them down his legs. Andrew scurried backward and held his breath as she lorded over him and giggled maniacally.

"Sorry for the morning breath. I've been asleep for a few centuries and I am ungodly horny right now. Fancy a suck, handsome?"

"Oh, shit."

"Just put your brain on the shelf for a few minutes, yeah?"

Despite his resistance the woman took up his cock and willed it hard under her palm. Much like the rest of her svelte frame her grip was unnaturally smooth. It was only when she applied a generous layer of spit to her open hand did Andrew notice they possessed no creases or indeed fingerprints of any sort.

She stared blankly and opened her mouth to allow a flat lavender tongue to unravel several feet to the floor. It moved of its own accord over his thighs and coiled tightly at the base of his shaft while she continued to work. Andrew clunked the back of his head on the fridge and sat hypnotized by her rhythmic motions. His rod was growing longer with her instruction, with each pass he swore more was added to his anatomy.

"How're you doing that?" he huffed.

The woman only winked before committing her pursed livid lips to the task. His dick was growing larger, unnaturally so as she bobbed and accepted her own tongue back in her mouth as she gagged down the entirety of his member. She brushed her bangs back and quickly dove into a flurry to polish every inch of his girth.

Andrew gasped as she finally popped off with a thick ring of white paste plastered around her mouth. His manhood hit the floor, a full two feet in length. Fear was now bleeding into the pleasure. "No more, please, don't make it any bigger."

The strange woman brought a confused finger to her lip and quivered. "Bigger?" She hauled up the slab of cock and threw it over her shoulder with an evil grin.

"No, no bigger."

"Bigger!" She began to stroke with the entirety of her forearms and slapped her cheek to his bulbous head.

Andrew ground his teeth and tried to account for the edging horror that gripped his whole body. The process was reaching pain and now escape was unlikely with such a monster between his legs.

The woman rolled to her back and pawed like an unruly kitten at the stretched specimen that spanned her entire torso while her feet attempted to keep it aloft.

"You wanna sword or a doggie, little boy? Maybe a giraffe?" she mewed.

"What? Let go, it's too much please!"

She grumbled and gave several more, hard tugs as she clamped her mouth at his tip and awaited her prize. A surge of cum that his biology couldn't have possessed rocketed from him and filled her mouth, her cheeks bulged while excess spewed from her nostrils until she let go and encouraged the remaining fountain to douse her from head to toe.

In a whirlwind of limbs, she twisted and contorted his cock into numerous impossible positions until finally she released and allowed his anatomy to snap back to his groin. Andrew rubbed his eyes in disbelief. Though merely uncomfortable to his senses, it had been molded like a balloon into the rough shape of a canine.

"Is a puppy!" The crazed woman fell on her elbows and poked it playfully. "Woof, woof!"

"What the fuck? Put it back!"

"If that's what you want...."

She now offered an insidious open-mouthed smile that literally reached from ear to ear, exposing rows of serrated fangs. With a sharp crack she unhooked her jaw and pushed her black gums beyond her lips before unleashing an unholy shriek.

"NO!" Andrew found himself splayed open by her massive claws.

"Whoops, almost forgot." She paused and brought a hand to her earlobe.

With a swift tug, her head vibrated and offered the sound of a revving chainsaw. After several more yanks her teeth became a blur as they rocketed around her gum lines and slung out saliva with frightening speed.

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

Coming within an inch of his flesh the woman froze and snorted before bursting into laughter. "You should've seen your face! Nooooo! Ahhhahaha! Don't worry, humans taste terrible, I wouldn't waste my time. That load though, that is another story. Mm-mmm!"

"You're crazy!" Normalcy returned to his loins and he quickly pulled up his pants.

"Oh, no, no, I may act like a loon, but trust me I am a numen with acumen." She stared blankly and drooled for a moment, "Uh, just think of me...like a giant loogie on the face of reality."

"Right."

"Too much for your simian mind?" She levitated off the floor while leaving her arms and legs to dangle lazily.

"If you aren't planning on eating me, I may need more clarification than that."

Supported by nothing the woman rolled on her back and sighed. "Gotta go through this every time. Not like the good old days when you simpletons would just bow and worship. Now it's all 'there must be a scientific explanation, derp-a-derp!'"

"Well, is there?" Andrew's mouth was dry with worry.

"You felt this." She pointed to her cum-drenched face and smirked. "And still think I'm some hallucination?"

"What are you, tell me!"

She shrugged and gently somersaulted on air:

"I have existed since before time began,

when this land was devoid of all but hot sand.

What can you call me? A demon? A specter?

They are all but rejects in my prefecture.

Listen to me, son of Adam, son of Eve,

you silly little fish that crawled out from the sea,

I was born of fire, was it Lucifer's seed?

A primordial medley, though a competent breed.

Still a mutt all the same, what's the use, what's my name?

The ages have asked, and to me it's a game.

Your letters and symbols can hardly lay claim.

All have failed, so in short, I am forced to refrain.

I have existed since before time began,

when this land was devoid of all but hot sand.

Dear mortal, there is no name, there is no plan,

comprende, capiche, got it now, understand?"

"Ehh, whatever you want. Doesn't have to be grand.

Fuck it, call me Djinny, a good a name as any, my sweet little man."

"Oh okay, that explains everything, thanks." Andrew snatched his phone from his pocket and hastily began to dial.

"Nine-one-one, what is your emergency?" the voice on the line answered.

"I've been drugged and I'm seeing some freaky shit! You have to help me!"

"What kind of drugs did you take?"

"I dunno! I must have taken something! There is this crazy woman in my trailer!"

"Is this person threatening you, sir?"

Andrew glanced up nervously. "N-not at the moment, she turned my dick into a balloon animal, but right now she's just floating in mid-air and picking her nose."

"I'M DIGGIN' FOR GOLD!" Djinny shouted.

"Sir, please know that we do not take prank calls lightly."

Andrew watched as somehow a large silver ingot fell out of her nostril and dented the floor.

"Aww, silver? THE FUCK?"

"Sorry, it won't happen again." He flipped the phone shut and adopted a fetal position.

"Man, you're acting weird. You want me to suck your cock again? That was fun." She floated over and wiggled her toes in his face.

"This is it. I'm having a psychotic breakdown."

"Alright, I mean you don't want your wish, that's your business. I'll just be on my way." With an arm like rubber, she stretched to the door handle. "I wonder if things worked out for Louis the Sixteenth, I'll have to look that up, ah, I'm sure it did."

"Wait, I get wishes? You're a genie?"

"We...just went over this, were you paying attention to the poem? Yes, I'm a genie, a jinn, a goddamn demon predating dinosaurs, you adorable dipshit. Duh! And I said a wish, one, sing-u-lar, and uh, for the record, I ain't under contract with this okay? You just look wound a little too tight. Thought the blowjob might help, but you've clearly gone off the deep end, so...."

"This is just to fuck with me more?"

"Pretty much, that and stretch the magic legs a bit." She scooped the tarnished teapot from the floor and spun it by the handle. "Why do people always think they get three freebies just for waking someone up? Honestly, you take a nap in a dark place for a few hundred years and suddenly the alarm clock comes in demanding wishes."

"You're not bound to the teapot?"

"Nah, it's more like a hermit crab thing. What were we talking about?" She tossed the object over her shoulder and let it shatter against the wall.

"I am coming to terms with the fact that magic actually exists and am trying to determine the best course of action. Calm. I have to remain calm."

"How the hell did you become a circus manager with that attitude? You should be giddy to the gills that I'm here. Just make your stupid wish."

"Hey, I'm not gonna be judged by some psycho who nearly bit my dick off!"

"It was a joke, fussbudget and you seemed to be enjoying it up until the punchline. Speaking of which, said psycho is still very naked and very horny, a fact that you seem to be ignorant of. Wanna try the other end this time?" She spread her asscheeks and pawed her pussy shamelessly.

"Are there teeth in there too?"

"Hehe, now he's catching on, why don't you find out?" She dropped from flight and aggressively saddled his lap. "What do you say, Andrew?"

He swallowed and cautiously handled her hips. "I never told you my name or job."

"I accidentally swept up some of your bills when I was forming. That's why I themed our play time thusly. I catch on real quick. Bleeeh." She hacked up a crumbled piece of paper and unfurled it. "Andrew Strudwick, that's alotta zeroes you owe. You are soooo screwed! Ahaha-ahhhh, in more ways than one!"

"Give me that." He wiped the paper free of drool and eyed the big red letters stamped across the page. "You said you'll give me one wish?"

"A pity wish, yes. Full-blown monkey's paw stuff, if I'm being honest. All yours if...you make me cum." She ruffled his hair and wiggled her eyebrows.

"That wasn't a clause five seconds ago!" he groaned.

"I change my mind a lot, you hapless half-wit! THAT A PROBLEM?"

Andrew gulped and gawked at her tantalizing front. What he had felt just minutes ago had been the greatest ecstasy he had ever experienced, even if it was presented in a nightmare. Now she offered herself again with opportunity close behind. He could not cower, even if he was playing with fire.

"What happens if I can't make you cum?"

"I'll turn you into a waffle-iron."

"No pressure then."

He breathed steadily as Djinny gently pulled his shirt over his head and did away with the rest of his clothing. With a snap of her fingers, a bed rose under them and bathed them in red silken sheets. His hands plodded carefully about her form and met with the cuneiform scars that bordered her torso. The wedge-shaped markings spiraled into curly-cues and nearly felt like scales at their most concentrated. He wandered still more, noting different symbols supplanting others. Greek, Egyptian, Japanese, they were all hidden in the maze-work of her flesh. Untouched was the smooth expanse of her stomach, which held not even a navel. Maybe she really was older than time. Andrew saw again what he had witnessed in the void. She was ancient beauty with no equal, a demented nymph broken by the slog of millennia. She had been asleep for one reason, to stave off the boredom of eternity. He cupped her breasts and knew he had to have them.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" she stammered, surprised by his approach.

He sampled her cerulean nipple under his teeth and flicked it generously with his tongue.

"You like boobies, huh? Well, they like you too."

Andrew's tongue met with another as a mouth replaced the nipple on her breast, its new lips resembled the bumpy architecture of the areola. He peeled back, afraid of change and watched the new mouth smile and pucker in taunt. He wanted his wish, wanted her. He would embrace lunacy.

Djinny moaned as he exchanged endless kisses with her puckering breasts, each one audibly begging for contact when its twin received attention. She groaned and rolled over, slamming Andrew into the covers. "Okay Romeo, you know what's on the line. Quit screwing around and fuck me like a proper freak, understand?"

She blushed as both her breasts puckered and murmured sweet nothings to him. "Isn't he darling? What a man...."

"Quiet girls." She mashed her chest against his and forced them into silence. "It's mommy's turn."

While he now felt his own nipples lavished in saliva and suckled, Djinny contentedly unfurled her tongue and playfully whipped about his face before filling his mouth. The smell of lilac greeted him and he tried in vain to wrestle the undulating muscle that worked its way down his throat.

His erection had returned and now drove desperately into her. It was entering into a black hole. He bore in with his best and coerced his pelvis into steady flourishes. Their foreheads met and Andrew watched her crazed eyes literally pinball in their sockets with accompanying sound.

"Come on, boy-scout. Give me that slimy nut butter. I want that dirty dunderfunk buried deep inside me!"

He had to pace himself, though no matter the angle his cock seemed to be wrung and spaghettified to the nth degree. She was counting on his failure as her demonic smile attested. He had to endure. Andrew clutched his arms around her and sought out the contours of her back, her frame wriggled under her palms and the pair flopped end over end until they hit the floor. Returning to her eyes, each one offered the same reading of 'TILT' in block letters before she shook her head and dismissed it. He took up her ankles and gasped before he delivered his final round of blows. Djinny laughed as sweat ran down his face and he could no longer hold back. He felt his dick piston in orgasm and his load ripped out of him by a needy, unholy force.

12