DM Harem Ch. 05: Enemies Revealed

Story Info
Enemies reveal themselves, threatening to take everything.
5.2k words
4.68
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FWIW, no sex in this chapter, just a battle and some plot. If you're down with that, continue reading, if not, skip ahead to the next chapter which makes up for the lack of sex.

LMK in the comments if I should have more plot in my stories. I usually stick to the fucking because that's why we're all here, but if you think more plot/character development/etc. would be entertaining I'd love to know.

Asmodean laughed out of relief more than anything. He was getting more anxious by the minute in town. He figured the librarian wouldn't be much of an issue, breaking many of his guilds own rules to get his rocks off. But every minute there he was more and more likely to get discovered. He was glad how quickly the town disappeared from their swift pace. He felt his sprites were relieved as well.

One of his sprites materialized out of the water.

"Master, we are glad you are returned. This place is not safe." She said.

"You're telling me." He replied.

"I mean, there is an evil in these waters. A great beast terrifies the living creatures here."

The dockmaster had mentioned something about that. "Any sign of this beast now?"

"No, Master, but we are happy to be on our way."

Asmodean nodded. The faster they got home the better. It was slower going heading upstream, but the town was out of sight and they should have just enough daylight left.

Which is why he groaned seeing smoke rising to the sky ahead.

"Is that from that farm we saw coming down?" Kitty asked.

Asmodean thought so. He turned to his sprite. "The beast?"

She shook her head, "No, no signs of danger from the water."

"Scout up ahead, check what's going on. Quietly!"

The sprite nodded, face determined, before melting into a small wave speeding towards the danger.

They were nearly at the farm by the time the sprite returned.

"Satyrs, Master!" The sprite said.

"Eh?" Replied Asmodean.

"Satyrs... monsters, like us. Dungeon Master spawned."

"Fuck." Asmodean said. He had enjoyed not getting to know any of his neighbors.

The sprite continued. "They've attacked the farm. I saw a family running towards the river. They're outnumbered."

"Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck." He could hear the fire from the farmhouse from here. It would be safer for him to not get involved, but standing by while a family got slaughtered?

Asmodean would just keep sailing, but Harry couldn't stand it.

Asmodean growled. "We'll do what we can for them. Get us to the shore, now!"

The barge lurched, racing fast towards the shore. Asmodean was glad for the training Soula made him do, it was going to come in handy.

The barge cracked as it made landfall. Asmodean cursed, hoping it didn't spring a leak. A problem for later. His sprites materialized on the shore.

Harry climbed up the bank, shielded by trees running along the river's edge. He saw the family, four or five people huddled together. One had a scythe, swinging dangerously to keep the attackers at bay.

Fuck! Asmodean thought. Nine attackers- naked women by the look, wearing high heels.

Not heels, those are hooves! He realized. They were normal looking women besides their high heel hooves.

His heart sank realizing they were all armed.

Weeks training with his sprites. It never occurred to him to spawn some weapons. Asmodean cursed Harry's stupidity.

"What do we do?" Kitty asked.

Asmodean hesitated, watching as the family edged down a creek that led from the burning farmhouse to the river. It was preventing the satyrs from fully surrounding the family. They'd be sitting ducks once they hit the river though.

"Sprites, use the creek to flank them. Stay hidden until we're on them." Asmodean said. He turned to Kitty. "You and I charge them from here."

Kitty nodded, a determined look on her face as she started pulling her clothes off. Asmodean raised an eyebrow.

"I've been training naked." Kitty said, sounding like it was weird to be clothed in the first place.

He dismissed the thought as his sprites raced down the river and to the creek. Against armed foes Asmodean hoped that the element of surprise would equalize the odds. He just hoped that the satyrs' Master wasn't here. He didn't have much hope against those odds.

"Go!" He said, rushing from the riverbank. It was a football field's length of a sprint. They'd see Asmodean and Kitty from a mile away. He was counting on it.

He yelled as he ran, blood pumping. He was glad for all the sex he'd been having, it was constant cardio that was paying dividends now. Kitty easily loped beside him, barely breathing hard.

All eyes turned to the interlopers. The satyrs looked dumbfounded that they were being attacked by just two people. The man holding the scythe was leaning against it, trying to catch his breath.

Four satyrs broke off, forming a line between Asmodean and the family. Two armed opponents for the both of them sounded like good odds.

The satyrs presented arms as they charged, ready to hack and cut the unarmed duo.

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!" Asmodean cried out, aiming at one of the satyrs.

A ball of water materialized around the waiting monster, a muted thud as the pressure crushed her instantly. The others stared, shocked at the sight.

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!" He roared again before the sprites could recover, instantly crushing the next one.

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!" He cried once more, this time surrounding nothing. The satyr's had recovered from their shock, and the one he had aimed at had jumped impossibly high, landing in front of him and already poised to strike.

I guess those hooves steady them, Asmodean thought. They seemed to act more like mountain goat hooves than high heels- sturdy on any terrain.

The thought vanished as he ducked to avoid a brutal swing of the satyrs sword. It was a crude thing, swung with amateurish clumsiness. They may look the part, but it was obvious their training with the weapons was lacking.

Still, they only had to hit him once and he'd be dead. And three more satyrs were rushing him.

"Waters gush and flow, let the force of Lord Enki sweep!" Asmodean roared, mouth open. He felt the familiar pressure of water in mouth, then the geyser exploding out. It had the intended effect, the satyrs rushing him tossed back from the impact.

Kitty was dueling a satyr, better trained than her opponent, but unarmed. She dodged and weaved around the ax-wielding monster girl, getting around the satyr and kicking her leg out. The satyr recovered though, her hoof providing unnatural stability against the competent kick.

Asmodean couldn't assist though, four satyrs had moved in to take him- three as he managed to catch one in his water vice. The remaining two satyrs kept the farmer with the scythe in check.

He managed to push back his attackers with his water blast, but they were already adapting to his skills. They may not be well trained with their weapons, but they were incredibly acrobatic. Gods were they fast as well!

Soon he was retretaing, it taking his all to keep three women at bay. They were dodging his magic, and getting around him.

Pain lanced into his arm as a spear-wielding satyr scored a hit. Asmodean cried out in pain, but managed to choke off the words for his water vice. She had bloodied him, but it cost her her life.

The remaining two satyrs circled, confident. Asmodean was wounded, and winded as well. He saw Kitty and the satyr she found on the ground. They weren't moving.

Tears filled his eyes. He was going to lose. He saw his opponents aim to strike, they knew as well as he did they had already won.

Harry accepted his fate.

Then he gaped, as one of the satyr's heads launched clean off its body in a bloody spray.

It took him a moment to process the violence before realizing the farmer had come up from behind. The farmer was already pulling back to attack the other, but it was an unwieldy weapon and the satyr was already pressing her own attack on the farmer.

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!" Asmodean roared, a ball of water catching the attacker inches away from landing her own killer blow on Asmodean's savior.

He let the water collapse, and the broken mass of flesh and bone dropped to the ground in a heap. He crouched, ready for the next attack, only to find that the battle was over.

Asmodean plopped onto the ground, utterly exhausted. He was trying to catch his breath, pain screaming from his wound, when he felt a blade on his neck.

The farmer stood above him, scythe in hand.

"What... the fuck..." Asmodean said between breaths.

"Your evil will be cleansed this day, Dungeon Master." the farmer said.

"Evil? I just saved your life!" Asmodean gaped.

"Father!" A woman's voice called, and Asmodean saw a beautiful young woman running towards the two.

"Father!" She said again, admonishingly, "this man saved our lives and you seek to kill him?"

"He is a Dungeon Master, and a fiend." The farmer said sternly.

"And what does that make you, to kill the man you saved your life? Your children's lives?"

The farmer smarted, but pulled away the scythe. Asmodean frowned.

"You're welcome." Asmodean said, getting to his feet. He surveyed the field. Nine dead satyr's. Two dead water sprites.

His heart sank at the sight of his monster's bloody lifeless corpses. In the heat of the battle he had forgotten he sent them on the flanking mission. He could see from bodies what had happened. With most of the satyrs' attention on him, it was five unarmed sprites versus two armed satyrs. They had taken two sprites with them as they went down.

Tears welled up in his eyes. His sprites were gone. And Kitty-

"Kitty!" He cried, looking to where he last saw her. He rushed to her body, still on the ground where she had dueled her opponent.

He saw her tail wrapped tightly around the satyr's neck, who was on top of the blue skinned monster girl. The satyr had dropped its weapon, but it looked like she repeatedly elbowed Kitty in the face as she was getting choked.

"Kitty?" Asmodean asked, pushing the satyrs body away.

"Whu? Owwww..." Kitty said groggily, her delicate face looking like a boxer after a brutal match.

Asmodean helped her up, fury bubbling up in him.

"I save your fucking family and look what it cost me!" He roared at the farmer.

The farmer pulled his daughter behind him, pulling his scythe back.

"Stop it!" Kitty said, pulling him back, "it's not his fault!"

Asmodean relented. "Sorry." he said, the loss of his girls hurting worse than the wound on his arm.

He felt faint, a numbness replacing the pain. He looked to his bloody arm. Was it safe to be bleeding that much? He was feeling kind of light-headed.

The world went dark.

--

"I think he's coming around."

"Master, can you hear us?"

"Please, wake up, we need you!"

The voices were distant, but Harry felt they were getting stronger.

Harry? No, Asmodean. Where am I?

Confused thoughts like cobwebs filled his head. He shook his head slowly, moaning.

"What happened?" He asked, opening his eyes.

"Master!" A voice exclaimed. He could see it was from one of his blue-skinned water sprites.

"Are you OK? Can you hear me?" It was Kitty, bruised and broken, but it was her.

"I... I don't know. I think so? What happened?" He asked.

"You lost a lot of blood." That was the farmer's daughter.

Right, the burning farm, the family being attacked by a Dungeon Masters' monster spawn. Two dead sprites.

Asmodean groaned.

"Take it slow," The woman said, "I've stopped the bleeding, but you've lost a lot of blood. I'm surprised you're alive, let alone talking."

"I do a lot of cardio." Asmodean quipped, slowly getting up. They had leaned up next to the barn, his arm bound tightly in a tourniquet. He could feel the heat from the burning farmhouse from here.

"You saved my life." He said, looking at the woman. She was sweating, features marred with soot from the blazing farmhouse. But he was struck by her beauty. Clever brown eyes framed by ruddy red hair, a strong jaw atop a strong, thick body and a considerable bust.

"And you saved ours." Said her father. "You risked your lives to save ours. Lost your... loved ones... to protect mine."

Asmodean remembered his scythe at his throat, but was too weak to fight. He could feel his strength returning though.

"What now?" Asmodean asked.

"Indeed." Said the farmer. "That is the question."

"Well, I'm going back home." Asmodean said. "It's not too long of a walk to Korin from here."

"Three hours." The farmer said. "But we will not go back."

"Oh?"

"Our family is outcast. I refuse to sacrifice my only daughter to the Virgins."

"The Virgins?" Asmodean asked. "Of Venuk?"

The farmer looked at him strangely. "I am surprised you are not familiar with them. Their entire cult revolves around finding and destroying Dungeon Masters."

"I see." Asmodean said, not realizing how close to danger he had been in Korin.

"Everyone knows that a virgin's magic is most potent. The Virgins of Venuk found a way to amplify that power. Once people saw how quickly they destroyed even the most powerful of Dungeon Masters, their power spread quickly."

The farmer shook his head. "Used to be honest adventurer's and heroic warriors would keep the Dungeon Masters in check. Now it's all the Virgins. And they demand every family's first born daughter be given to them."

"They kill them?" Kitty asked.

"Worse," the daughter replied. "They overload their sex drive but never allow them to cum. The sexual energy amplifies their magic."

"Monsters!" Kitty exclaimed, horrified at the thought.

"I won't be made to submit to them." The woman said. "My womb was made to bear children. And I will bear children. It's my right!"

The father sighed. "But the cost to defy the Virgin's is high. Once people saw they were safe from the Dungeon Masters, more started to make the sacrifice. Then they said they would leave towns unprotected unless everyone submitted to their ways."

Asmodean was impressed by the farmer. It took real balls to go against societal norms like that. He protected his family's rights against all odds.

He looked to the burning farmhouse, realizing how much of a blow losing it would be. They had probably built this farm themselves, without help.

"What will you do?" He asked the farmer.

He simply shook his head in reply, the look of defeat palpable.

The daughter whispered in her fathers ear, looking at Asmodean.

Asmodean frowned at the play of emotions on the farmer's face, distinctly hearing him say "A Dungeon Master?" at one point as they sharply conversed amongst themselves.

"You know this is the only way." She said, louder, finishing the conversation. The father just hung his head, accepting.

"What?" Asmodean said, the hair on his neck on ends.

"Will... Will you take my daughter's hand in marriage?" The farmer asked.

Harry was dumbfounded, his mouth agape.

"As dowry I gift you the services of myself and my family." The farmer continued.

Harry worked his mouth, but words wouldn't come. Marriage proposals were not on his bingo card for today.

"I... don't..." He managed to get out.

Kitty shrieked with excitement. "Ohhh please say yes! We could have another playmate!"

"Uh... I mean... It won't be monogamous." He said to the farmer.

"I know all about what Dungeon Masters get up to." The daughter said, defiant. "I will accept your ways as long as you accept mine."

"Which are?"

"Babies."

He choked, feeling more and more like Harry by the minute. The calm confident Asmodean was nowhere to be found- the one-two punches were all landing on the unsure Harry.

Not that he had any problem with it, and he'd have no problem at all with taking her to bed- repeatedly- but...

"I don't even know your name!"

She laughed, flashing a clever, brillant smile.

"I'm Ella. He's Davos," she said gesturing to her father, "and my brothers Miko, Jonas, and Tran."

The three brothers looked older than her, farmhand strong.

Harry's head was spinning, none of it from the wound on his arm.

"I can't marry you, I don't even know you. Look I only helped because I couldn't just pass by and let you get slaughtered. That's it. I wasn't looking for a reward. I certainly wasn't looking to get a wife out of this."

"You saved us from the sword at our neck, but willing to condemn my daughter to a life of forced chastity?" Davos asked.

"Look, I don't know anything about these Venuk Virgins. It's shitty. But marriage? Babies? Ahhhyuhh..." His sentence sputtered out, overwhelmed by the speed of events. This morning he was enjoying casual harem sex. Now he was negotiating marriage proposals.

Ella dropped to her knees, shame coloring her proud face. "Please, please marry me. It's the only way."

"I'm sorry... I... I just can't."

She dropped her head, the entire family looking devastated. Harry didn't know what to do.

'DAVOS ELARIAN!" A voice roared. "Cavorting with Dungeon Masters? The nature of your rebellion is revealed. Outcast? I denounce you as traitor!"

Harry blinked at the truly strange sight that was the newcomer. A shirtless man, wiry with an unkempt beard and golden crown rounded the corner of the barn. Long matted hair sprouted all around the crown. He looked like a homeless man had found the crown jewels.

The only clothing he wore was what looked like an oversized metal thong, so tight the edges were red with blood where it cut into his skin.

Attached to the thong were three chains leading to three women, collared at the neck. Their breasts were exposed, nipple clamps painfully attached. They too had the too-tight metal chastity belts clamped. All three had tight leather masks covering their face, ball gags securely fastened in their mouths and blinders covering their eyes.

"Virgins of Venuk!" Cried Ella, scampering back to her family.

The women gibbered and moaned like horny dogs. Harry realized at once the torture of having lust magnified but release denied. The man had crazy eyes, made more insane by the golden crown and thong.

"DAVOS!" He screamed maniacally, "Your lives forfeit, your daughter will be taken. I will train her personally."

He cackled.

Harry wasn't having any of it.

"Water's crushing weight surround-"

"Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode!" The crazed man said in a blur.

The air crackled, his hand outstretched and pointed right at him.

"Master!" Kitty said, launching herself towards him as lightning exploded from the maniac's hand.

It all happened so fast, Harry didn't have a chance to react. One second Kitty had crossed the lightning bolt's path, the next instant she had exploded into gore.

She was gone, what little remained of her body was splattered all over Harry. He blinked, brain unable to process what had just happened.

His enemy cackled again, a sound of mad pleasure that triggered something inside Harry.

Rage engulfed him as the Virgin cackled. A cold rage. Asmodean's rage.

"Water's crushing weight surround, feel the grasp of Lord Enki squeeze!" he roared. But the maniac was already dodging as the water vice took shape.

Asmodean registered surprise at how quickly the four moved. Their actions were unnaturally synced.

Asmodean simply factored it into his cold calculations, himself running the opposite direction of the Virgin.

His enemy spit the lightning incantation again, but Asmodean was ready for it, spinning and running in the opposite direction. He was vaguely aware of his body's complaints, Ella's warnings about his blood loss being felt.

12