DNAss Institute Ch. 01: Isy's New Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Psikosex
Psikosex
149 Followers

'Yeah! So, theres some experimental ones that there going to let me choose from! Apparently on top of the PG, I have the natural body type they need for some of them. They said they could do it today if we want!' Vanny watched her love get more and more excited. She was a little worried about the experimental part of that sentence, but DNAss had never really gotten anything wrong before. And she didn't want to rain on her parade.

'That's incredible! Do you know what options there are?'

Isy paused for a second and nodded.

'I do, but I want it to be a surprise. I have a couple I'm leaning towards, but I think it'll be a secret.' Vanny frowned, confused and a little hurt. Isy was going to get something without her?

Isy put a finger on Vanny's lips.

'It's a surprise for you, darling. Trust me, ok?' Vanny nodded. Isy had never lied to her before, and if she was honest with herself, the idea of a surprise for her was more than a little exciting.

'Ok, I trust you. But I'm not going to have one today then, I'll wait till I see your surprise.' Isy grinned and nodded, hugged her once more and followed one of the nurses into a different room.

After a few moments, the secretary came up to her with some forms. Mostly legal jargon, stating that she was responsable for Isy while the procedure took effect, she was aware that it was experimental and that should anything unexpected happen, she should report it to DNAss immediately. She took the time to read all the forms, partially to be the responsable adult, partially to see any clue to this surprise.

"And were there any?" The man paused to look at the uncomfortable and sweaty Vanessa.

"Any what?" she asked.

"Any clues? Did you have any idea what you were about to walk into, so to speak?"

Vanessa shook her head.

"There was alot of leagl bullshit, and alot of scientific jargon. I looked up some of the words, on my phone, but there was nothing on the specific procedure. Mostly just normal advisory warnings."

"So you had no clues, no ideas what was coming?"

Vanessa shook her head.

"Interesting. Ok, please, continue."

Almost five hours later, Isy came out, wearing her sundress and a pair of dark glasses. Had she gotten an eye procedure? Vanny rushed up to her, and a doctor took her aside.

'The procedure went well, but we won't know how well it took for about 48 hours. It's normal for her to be exhausted and sleep most of that time. A side effect of the procedure is a bit of light sensitivity for a couple of days. If anything, anything at all seems odd or different, contact us right away.' He handed her a card, identifying him as Dr. Grey, along with his number and the DNAss number.

'Odd how? What's going to happen?' Vanny looked at Isy, who was seated on a couch with a secretary talking to her. Vanny could feel panic rising.

'Nothing bad, don't worry. We're very confident that this procedure will work very well, possibly better than any other test. Some of our test animals experienced temporary irritation, nausea, mild personality change, slight aggression. All these side effects disappeared after a few days, so if any of these happen, don't worry. Just contact us, so we can keep records. These effects happened in fewer than five percent of tests, so it's highly unlikely she will get any, but we have to warn you just in case. Don't worry, you'll see soon, she'll be better than ever.' With a small handshake, he walked off. Vanessa felt both more panicked and a little reassured. Once the secretary left, Vanny walked up to Isy and helped her off the couch.

'Isy, how do you feel?' Isy moaned lightly, not meaning to be sexual but Vanny suddenly had a flash of desire.

'I'm uuuhhhh ok. We need to go to....food. The secretary says I need at least three Major Life Choices combos. And I am....starving. Can we go?' Vanny nodded and started to walk to the next door fast food place. She'd researched some of the side effects of general procedures and it wasn't unusual for someone to be hungry and a little spacey immediately after the procedures. So she took her to the food, and got her four combos, just in case.

Isy devoured them all. In mere minutes. Each combo had five double patty burgers, five extra large fries, two drinks, and a large salad. In less than an hour, Isy had consumed twenty burgers.

'Can I get another? I'm still sooooo hungry." Vanny, who was more than surprised, just nodded and got her another combo. The worker at the counted watched her wide eyed.

"Did she really eat that much? Already?" The man leaned forward, staring Vanessa down with piercing emerald eyes.

"Mmmhmm. It was like watching a Kirby eat, she was like a vacuum. To be honest, I was a little scared. My research told me that was very unusual."

"Indeed. Most major procedures take one, maybe two of those combos, no? And she had five?"

Vanessa nodded, her squirming worse than before, her hands trembling.

"Alright then. Go on."

The two made their way home, the apartment only a few blocks away. Upon reaching the door, Isy turned to Vanny.

'Babe, promise....promise me something.'

Vanessa blinked and nodded.

'Anything.'

'Don't check on me for the 48 hours till it takes effect ok? I want...i want it to be surprised...to be a surprise.'

Vanny bit her lip, a little torn. She wanted to have the surprise that Isy wanted for her, but she also wanted to make sure she'd be ok for that time too.

'Promise me! The doc...the doctor told me...that I'd be sleeping the time away anyways...so promise me!' Isy grabbed her by the shoulders, the sunglasses falling off. She stared into Vanny's eyes, her sparkling blue looking almost swirling.

'Ok, ok! I promise, but only if you need something you'll tell me, ok?' Isy nodded, yawning so hard her head hit the door behind her. Vanny giggled and brought her to the bedroom, letting her down. Between the door and bed, Isy passed out, so Vanny slowly closed the door. The next few days was going to feel like the longest of her life.

But, surprisingly, they weren't. They flew by, Vanny herself feeling a little exhausted. More than once, she passed Isy's door, tempted as hell to open it. But, surprising herself, she managed to resist. She stayed awake for almost thirty hours, hoping to be awake should Isy need anything. Eventually exhaustion took her over and she passed out in the kitchen, at the table.

Vanny didn't know how long she slept, but she awoke to the smell of pancakes and the musical humming of Isy. Blinking and jerking awake, she looked over to Isy, and immediately felt disappointed; she was facing away, wearing a huge hoodie with the hood up, and incredibly baggy sweatpants. Vanny had hoped to see what she'd gotten.

'Oh, you're awake! Excellent! Are you ready for your surprise?' Isy called over her shoulder and Vanny blinked.

'Uh, yes? How are you feeling? How long was I asleep? Did it take? Are you feeling any nausea or irritation or anything?' Vanny shook her head, clearing the last of the fatigue from her.

'Hmm. I'm feeling amazing, I don't know how long, but I only woke up about three hours ago, it definitely took, trust me, and no, no side effects yet.' Isy brought over some still slightly burnt pancakes.

'So are you ready?' Isy asked again, slowly massaging Vanny's shoulders.

'Sure! I'm excited but a little nervous.' Isy giggled and Vanny heard the sound of clothes falling to the ground. She turned around, and dropped her jaw. Isabella was taller, that was the first thing she noticed. She stood, and Isy was almost a full head taller than her now. Her hair was the next thing Vanny saw. It was smooth and silky, shining and dark. Black now, no longer blonde. She'd loved her blonde hair, but seeing the new colour had Vanny thinking a whole new way. Her skin was just as smooth as ever, and her now naked torso was...enhanced. That was the only word for it.

Her tits were bigger than Vanny's now, and by far. A double E at her best guess, and even without a bra, they seemed to defy gravity. Her abs were far more defined than before, but somehow matched her new appearance. She still wore her sweat pants, but the were hung low and Vanny could see the tiniest tuft of hair beginning.

'So...what do you think?' Isy asked as Vanny stared.

'You...You look incredible! Oh my gawd Isy, wow!' Vanny blurted, her eyes wide as saucers. Isy grabbed her hands and pulled her to her chest.

'Feel them!' she giggled, and Vanny grabbed a handful. Oh my god they were soft. Firm, and yet like pillows. Just touching them had Vanny wet already.

'Want to know something else? My body makes pheremones now; whenever I get turned on, anyone around me will too! Isn't that crazy?' Isy was just as excited as always.

'You...what? How is that possible?' Vanessa asked, confused.

'It's from some rare plant, I think. Oh, right! I haven't told you yet! So, the experimental procedures were actual package deals. The experimental part was getting them all to work together all at once. I got the one that only PG possessers have had any success with yet. They called it the Sex God package.' Isy paused for a sec while Vanny digested that knowledge.

'So...what does that mean?' Vanny sat down, unsure of how to feel yet. Though she could smell Isy's scent and it was really lighting a fire in her.

'Well, the package is designed to be the ultimate sexual being. So, I now have the strength of a beetle, relative to it's size, obviously. Look!' Isy reached to the fridge and easily lifted it, her slender arms not even bulging.

'Holy shit! Isy that's nuts!'

Isy giggled.

'I also have the stamina of an ostrich, I apparently now need less than three hours of rest a night! That, and the pheremones plus one more...secret.' When she said that, her voice dropped a little and Vanny, still seated and at waist level saw something move in her pants.

'Uh...a secret? Can I know this secret? Can you tell me?' Vanny asked, her eyes not moving from the spot where she saw a twitch. It moved again, and Vanny gasped, guessing the secret in her mind.

'I think it's better I show rather than tell.' Isy said and grabbed Vanny's hands again, placing them on the sweatpants.

'If you want to know the secret, just pull my pants down.' Her voice was practically a whisper and her smell filled Vanny's nose and mind. All she wanted right now was to do whatever Isy wanted; making Isy feel good would make her feel good.

With a quick jerk, Vanessa pulled the sweatpants down to the ground and stared at what she'd guessed. Isy giggled again and grabbed it, showing off her size.

A penis, a dick. No that brought to mind images of smaller sizes. This was a cock, a monster a behemoth. Jack had been world record setting at twenty inches hard, and about the size of a pringles can thick. The dangling monstrosity before her was already two or three times thicker, and significantly longer, despite being obviously soft. Isy produced a measuring tape.

'Do you want to see how fucking big I am?' she asked it like a question, but her voice, her tone said it like a command. At this moment, Vanessa swore to do whatever Isy wanted. She wanted, no needed to obey her, no matter what.

She took the tape wordlessly and placed one end at her base, in the tufts of black hair and watched as the numbers grew as she pulled the measuring further and further. Ten...fifteen...twenty...twenty four...thirty. Isy's monstrous cock was thirty fucking inches long! Vanessa felt her body shift and her pussy splashed. Her entire body seized up but nothing except ecstasy filled her. She cried out as the most intense pleasure ripped through her.

Isy laughed.

'Did you just orgasm just from seeing my soft cock? Good little whore, now. Make. Me. Hard.' Her command was irresistable. No, to be more accurate, Vanny didn't want to resist it. Her master had given her an order and she wanted nothing more than to follow that order. Nothing else in the world mattered.

So she stripped naked, and sank to her knees in front of her new master. Her height was perfect; at this angle, her mouth was exactly at waist height. She grabbed the monster rod and gasped at just how heavy it was. She gasped again as she finally noticed the balls. Watermelons. That was the first impression that came to mind. She breathed in the cock's musk and began to pump her arms up and down the shaft. The still soft pole was longer than her arms were, so she slid it between her tits, amazed that they couldn't surround it. Even Jack fit snugly.

'Mmmm yes. More, use your mouth. Storke harder.' her voice was airy, breathless but her tone was commanding.

'Yes, my master' Vanessa breathed and opened her lips on the huge apple sized head.

It didn't fit. Not even close. So Vanny took to licking up and down the massive meat, the taste sending shivers through her. The pleasure was beyond intense, but her pleasure, her desires didn't matter. Only Isy's mattered. As she worked her master's monster, it began to twitch and buck. It moved with such force that Vanny had to use both her hands and her chest to hold it in place as it grew. It was then that Vanny learned that despite her massive size, Isy was a grower, not a shower.

With each twitch, more blood filled the rod, its size growing exponentially. Eventually, Vanny had to stand and even then, it reached above her head. When the behemoth finally stopped growing, Isy laughed.

'I'm MASSIVE. Massive, and powerful! Whore, measure it!' Vanny jumped to obey. Her mouth was permanently agape as she stood on a chair to reach high enough.

Thirty....thirty five...forty five...sixty nine...eighty five. Her monstrous, all powerful beastly cock was eighty five goddamn inches long! On top of that, it measure fifteen inches thick and twenty all around. Sex God indeed. Vanny immediately fell to her knees, knowing that she could never fit even the tip of this monster.

'Don't you worry slave. My monster here emits more pheremones that open your holes. You'll still need to get a procedure to fit all of me and my glory, but for now I should be able to get a quarter or so into you. Open your mouth.' Isabella pat her cock and Vanny obeyed. Isy shoved her cock down, her arms bulging with effort before she rammed the huge tip into Vanessa's mouth.

Vanessa cried out in the intense pain as the first thrust forced almost half the tip in. Even that was enough to fill her entire mouth and halfway down her throat. Isy laughed again and pushed Vanny against the wall before thrusting again.

The wall cracked behind her.

'More, Take MORE' She demanded, thrusting harder and harder.

Spit flew out of Vanessa's throat and mouth, coating the huge cock head and the floor. Isy laughed again, thrusting further in. With a popping sound, Vanessa felt her jaw unhinge and Isy pushed her whole head in. She sighed contentedly for a moment, before resuming her power thrusts.

Each push in brought unimagineable pain and pleasure mixed. Each pull out left an empty feeling. Each time, she orgasmed. And not the standard ones she'd had before; no no. Each one was felt in her whole body, her entire being trembled and twitched uncontrollably. She couldn't breathe or scream, but the sensations drove her insane. Each twitch of her masters monster brought pleasure so intense, she literally couldn't see.

'Yes, yes! We are gonna go back, uh, tomorrow, uh, and you're gonna get whatever procedure I tell you to, got it?' Vanessa moaned as Isy punctuated her command with thrusts. She'd do anything for her.

'Oooh I can feel it building! I'm gonna cum! Take it all, bitch!' she demanded and Vanessa braced herself. Jack's cums had been powerful, who knows how this all powerful futa cock would do.

And she didn't find out. When Isy came, her cock twitched so hard that Vanessa came harder than all the previous orgasms combined. The sheer pain and pleasure ripped through her entire being so hard that, combined with the lack of breathing, caused her to pass out.

When she came to, it was late night, the whole day was gone. Isy was lying beside her, snoring. Her giant cock now soft once more, nestled between her new tits. Vanessa gasped as she tried to move and found herself covered, absolutely covered in the thickest semen...ever. It was easily thick enough to chew, and it covered not only her, but the entire floor.

No, she corrected herself. The entire kitchen, floor to ceiling was enveloped the massive amount of cum. Vanessa's eyes widened as she could see the oversized sperm swimming around. Her head was finally clear, and a realization hit her mind; Isy had definitely become more aggressive and commanding. She grinned. She was not gonna report that, no. She loved this new personality of hers. She loved the feeling of being owned, dominated. And by Isabella? Nothing could be more perfect.

She dragged herself to the shower, and saw the mess continued into the hall and coated the walls there too. Holy shit, just how much did Isy cum?!

As she cleaned herself, she heard Isy come and she joined her.

'Um...so, how was that? Did you like your surprise?' Isy asked, a little meekly. Vanessa nodded and turned to hug her.

'I...uh...did I hurt you? I don't know what came over me, but as soon as I got turned on by just the thought of sex with you, I neeeeeded to feel it, and I neeeeeeded to dominate. I'm sorry!'

Vanessa giggled lightly and grabbed Isy by the shoulders, a little weirded out that she had to look up to meet her eyes.

'Babe, it was incredible. You are perfect and you deserve the best of the best. We're gonna go tomorrow to DNAss, and I'm gonna get any and all procedures that you want me to, and any and all that make me able to fully satisfy you!' she whispered, slowly stroking her hanging futa cock.

A look of power came into Isy's eyes as her cock throbbed and began to expand.

'Damn right you will, whore. Now open wide, let's see how much you can take!'

"So, that was your first experience with a futa, yes?" The man stopped his note taking, and laid it beside him.

Vanessa nodded, her body still suffering from withdrawal.

"But they weren't a new thing, back then, right?"

"No, but until Isy, futas tended to be smaller. Because of something to do with DNA, most futas came out to be 8 to 11 ish inches. Still huge, comparatively, but most men at that time were 12 and above. So for her to be so much bigger and so superior, well it led to our modern day..."

"Indeed. Well, I think that's enough for today, I'll be back for more tomorrow." The mand stood, gathered his book and pencil and walked towards the door.

"Wait! Please, I neeeeeeeeeed it! It hurts to go without!!!" Vanessa fell to the floor, on her knees begging. The man sighed with a small smile.

"Of course, Vanessa. I did promise, I suppose." He knocked on the door and it opened. He stepped out and a new figure entered. A woman, easily six and a half feet tall, with broad shoulder and muscled arms. Huge chest, probably a double G, and no clothes.

Hanging from her waist was a semi-erect fifty inch long monster dong. Vanessa sighed happily and immediately began to worship it, taking the whole length down her throat. It grew inside her, physically lifting her off the ground.

The massive futa grunted and grabbed Vanessa by her waist, and began pumping her still growing member into her, using Vanessa as nothing more than a cock sleeve.

Vanessa came over and over with each thrust. This is what she'd been craving all day; Futa cocks and cum were like a drug; the body developed an addiction to them. Without it, lasting even one day was practically impossible. Withdrawal could even be deadly.

A voice rang out from behind the mountainous futa.

Psikosex
Psikosex
149 Followers