DnD Nerds and My Wife

Story Info
Sam shares his Wife.
8.4k words
4.25
6.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DnD Nerds and My Wife

Prologue:

Okay, let us start this story by saying I was at school to be a Hospital Corpsman in the Navy. At the time, I had been married for a few months to my wife, Annabelle. My wife has always preferred to be called Annie. Just for information's sake, my wife is an absolute Goddess. Annie is five feet eight inches tall, has long blonde hair and blue eyes, and a perfect smile with thick and sexy lips. Her legs are so perfect, long, and muscular. Those legs end in a perfect heart-shaped ass. My wife has always worked out. She often drags me to the gym with her now. Because of that, her time at the gym, she has a perfectly flat stomach that accents her incredible D-cup breasts that still do not sag five years later. In other words, she is a true beauty.

We were in the first couple weeks of our sixteen-week training schedule. Corps school is like a technical school for training Navy Hospital Corpsmen. The Navy's answer to what the Army calls medics. Though a Navy Corpsman has more training than an Army medic.

Since I was about fifteen years old, I have played one version of DnD or another. During the first week of Corps School, I met three guys, fellow nerds, who also, as it happened, played DnD. I was the game master or dungeon master. As such, it was my job to set things up for our weekly sessions. My wife loves nerds and is also a DnD player, so she joined our sessions.

Now, the other nerds we were playing with at the time. First, there was Matthew. Matthew was black with a slight build, like me at the time, but a sweet and shy streak. Matthew was six feet tall, dark-skinned, and had a large nose and a pock-marked face. Apparently, as a teenager, he'd had a bit of an acne problem. On the thin side, he was always overly respectful to Annie. She often had to hide a smirk at his shy respectfulness.

Second was Avery. With me, one of two white men in the group. Annie is also white. She is an inch shorter than my wife. Avery is five feet seven inches tall. He is, at best, plain-looking. Avery had a light build. But during boot camp, before we went to Corp School, he gained some definition to his arms. He would need that little extra strength, which the story will explain.

The third was Timothy or Tim. He was Asian, Japanese, I believe. I don't remember his last name, not that his last name is germane to this story. Again, Tim was not a tall guy. He could look my wife eye to eye. He had a bit more muscle to his physique, and as I was to learn, he had another special attribute. His character name was Sendaldo, a half-elven Monk with incredible hand-to-hand skills. He always played a character like this. A weaponless fighter or some other different type of warrior. In other words, an other than standard character.

Now, unexpectedly, none of the Navy nerds had a single tattoo on him. Even I was sans tattoo, and to this day, my wife will not let me. As she put it, she likes my nerd body just the way it is. The reason I bring it up, is because my wife likes to be marked. Not with tattoos, but with hickeys. The more, the merrier. I know that it is a bit odd. Wouldn't you comply with a beautiful woman's kink? Well, I do.

Let's talk about their characters. First, there is my wife's character. She always plays a Thief. Generally, she played a seductive thief. She always goes for looks, charisma, comeliness, or whatever the system uses. She plays it to the hilt, as she is a bit of a frustrated actor. Not that she does not love the game, but she loves the role-play aspect of DnD. The guys loved having her along. Most nerds rarely manage to have a woman play the game with us. Her character's name at this point, if I remember correctly, was Tarische. At the time, an Elven thief.

Matthew always played the warrior type. He was playing a Cavalier, if I remember right. Sir Donogan. Matthew always played the hero type—the macho swordsman, in this case, the sword and board, or the sword and shield guy.

Avery always liked to play the mage, wizard, or magician. Whatever character type was in the system we were using at the time. I don't exactly remember. I believe his character was called Dando the Magnificent. Yes, he had a thing with dramatic names. He played a short human, just like himself. Mages are generally intelligent. In Avery's case, his character was close to his real persona. He is a nice guy but clueless about women.

Now, my description. My name is Samuel, or as my wife prefers to call me, Sammy. I am a six-foot white guy. I guess one would say that I am plain-looking, but I am intelligent. I was just a nerdy, skinny guy like the rest of the group. My wife married me because, for some reason, she likes intelligent nerds. I asked her out, expecting a rejection. Eventually, to my surprise, we ended up falling in love. When we first became enamored of each other, we expressed that we did not intend to get married. But later, when I asked her to marry me, she agreed. I have no idea what she sees in me, so I let her have her way. I let her have her way about almost everything.

As most players did not want to play a healer, I generally brought along a Priest, as none of this group wanted to play one. I had named my Priest Handover. My character name was a sort of play on words. There is no rule that one can not have a sense of humor while playing DnD.

Chapter one: Avery

The group had just finished a scenario. Successfully, I might add. In most DnD groups, the warrior type is the leader. Or, perhaps the mage would lead the group, as he or she is the brains of the party. But, for this group, it was my wife—the sexy, manipulative thief.

Generally, at the end of the evening, we would sit around and recap the night's adventure. We still did that, but then something unexpected happened. Well, the guys had no idea what was to come. But I had some Idea, as I had a suspicion that something would be happening that evening. My wife had hinted about the events to come, but I was still a little surprised at how far she ended up taking things. But, after this evening, I knew the surprises would become common.

She began, "Guys, I am so proud of you. Tonight was great fun. A great adventure. Everyone did their part to a T. I told my husband, if you guys were good tonight, I would have a special treat for each one of you." There were smiles around the room, but none of our new friends had any idea what my wife was talking about. "Stay right there, Matthew." As she said this, Annie went to where he sat on the opposite end of the table from me, the dungeon Master. She motioned for him to slide his chair back a little. Annie then suddenly sat on his lap and wrapped her arm around his neck. She brought her hand to his face, turned his lips to hers, and then began to kiss him with heat. The kind of passionate kiss I had received many times from my wife. Breaking the kiss, she said, "Wow, not a bad kiss there, Matthew." He just nodded as he was unable to reply, so caught by surprise at the kiss from my wife.

Next, she moved around the table to Avery. He had already moved back to give her room to climb on his lap. She sat sideways again on his lap. Her arm around him, her left breast closest to her body, she brought his hand to her right breast as she leaned in and kissed him with as much passion as she had Matthew just half a minute previous. He just rested his hand there, so she brought her hand up and squeezed his. He finally got the hint and squeezed her tit through her shirt as their lips continued in a fervent kiss. Finally breaking that kiss, she arose. She looked back at him as she went around the table towards the last of the players. "Avery, don't be so chicken. You need to work on that kiss. Oh, and tits are for feeling up, not as a resting place for your hand."

At this point, she reached Tim. Tim had been sitting nervously, perhaps even more surprised at the turn of events than the others. Again, Annie climbed onto another lap. This time, she sat the opposite way on her third lap. Annie did not have to turn Tim's lips to hers, as he anticipated the kiss. As she sat on his lap, she spread her legs. Annie then grabbed his right hand and brought his hand between her legs. Annie likes to wear skirts to show off her sexy legs. The thing I did not know, and Tim had learned, was that she was not wearing underwear underneath. As they kissed, she pushed his hand up between her thighs to the promised land. From my vantage point, I saw his eyes pop open, but it was unclear to me why. Or maybe I was just being stupid. "Wow, that's not a small one you have there in your pants." She said as she separated her mouth from his.

She then arose from his lap and straightened her skirt. That should have been a hint, but I was slow on the uptake. I mean, I was stupid as I did not understand that she had enticed a couple of his fingers into her slit. "Love, I am heading to the bedroom. Give me five minutes."

In truth, I was not sure what she meant. Meanwhile, as she headed to our bedroom, the four of us just looked at each other. Perhaps three minutes into that five minutes when Matthew finally spoke, "Uh, uhm, maybe we should head out now."

I held up my hand, "Wait. Unless you guys," I just did not know how to say the next part. I hesitated, looking around at the three young men. "Let's just wait a second. Please, wait a couple of minutes, guys."

They all hesitated, unsure what to do, when my phone rang. "Invite them in. Tell them to come into our bedroom."

I then said to them, "That's my wife. She has invited us to our bedroom. Are you guys game?" Now, we all understood what was about to happen. But three nerdy, inexperienced with women guys, took a few seconds to comprehend. "Well, guys? Do you want to or not?" As I was saying this, I walked toward our bedroom. They hesitated for a few seconds but finally followed me into our bedroom.

As we entered the bedroom, we witnessed a sight to behold. My wife was wearing a black, see-through chemise. Underneath, she wore a black bra and black undies. I had seen this outfit before and knew that the underwear was slitted for convenient insertion of one's penis. God, she looked so hot, and I knew that the other guys had hard dicks just looking at her. She stood in the middle of the bed, moving back and forth, showing off her attributes. I heard sighs from the guys, and then my wife spoke. Running her hands up and down her sides to make the point that she was attractive, she said, "So..., do any of my teammates want a piece of this? How about you, Sir?" She looked at Matthew, referring to his character. "Would the good cavalier like to have fun with this sexy elven thief?" Matthew gulped as my wife dropped to her hands and knees. Unable to speak, he merely nodded his head in the affirmative. Still on her hands and knees, she used a finger motion, inviting Matthew to come closer. Then she said, "All my guys, my monk, my mage, my warrior, take off your clothes. Now." She then looked at me and said, "I know Priest, that you are celibate, so you may keep your clothes on."

I admit it. I groaned. But I did not contradict my wife. I knew and know better. Aside from that, I was excited to see what was about to happen. So, I decided to respond in character, "I can not partake in this debauchery. I shall go to the church and ask for forgiveness for you all." Of course, I did not leave permanently. I went and grabbed a chair from the kitchen and brought it back into the bedroom.

By the time I returned, the guys were, for the most part, undressed. My wife was in the process of taking the chemise off, leaving her in just a bra and undies. I entered the room, and Annie winked at me while lying on the bed. "Sir Donovan, on my right on the bed. Bring you and your cock to the top of the bed. Dando, you are on the left. Dando..., are you going to put that cock in me soon? This Elf needs some human cock."

Avery nervously climbed onto the bed. At the time, we only had a Queen bed. So, as the guys climbed onto the bed, it became crowded. Aside from that, Avery was having a difficult time. As I mentioned, he'd had little experience with sex. It's not something we talked about. "Jesus, squat, Avery." She lifted her legs, Avery then brought his cock to her opening.

His cock, as it turned out, was about average size. Maybe five and a half or six inches. With help from my wife, he managed to get his cock to her opening. Slowly, nervously, he pushed it forward. "Is..., is that right?" He asked.

My wife responded, "A little higher. Yes, right there. Now push it in." She grinned as he managed to get his cock into her and began to pump her. "Now go slow, mage. Enjoy the ride." She then reached out and grasped the two cocks at either side of her face. It was then we all noticed that Tim had a large one. "Jesus, you have a monster, Sendaldo." She was stroking both their cocks, but then she wrapped her mouth around Matthew's cock. He had a cock about six inches, but a bit fatter than my cock, which also happens to be about six inches.

Avery, the mage, was having a difficult time holding back his need. We could all see that he was enjoying my wife's pussy. "Slow sir, we have all night." Her mouth then switched to Tim's monster. He moaned, our Monk did, acting not very Monk-like as my beautiful wife sucked his cock. Annie then moaned around the cock in her mouth, apparently enjoying the warrior fucking her.

Still stroking, she removed her mouth after taking about half of his cock into her mouth. "O-okay. F-fuck me for real now, mage. Pound your thief's pussy. M-make me cum, cum inside me. F-fill my pussy, sir."

I have to say at this point that all three guys we trusted not to pass any STI to my wife. Tim had a steady, nonsexual girlfriend. He wanted to, but she kept balking, saying she was not ready for sex. Avery was practically a virgin. He's had sex one time a few months before he joined the Navy. That was his only mediocre sexual encounter. Matthew was pretty much the same. He'd had a girlfriend in High School, but they'd only had sex a couple of times before she dumped him. So Annie was secure, unafraid of having the guys cum in her. Aside from that, she loved guys to cum in all her holes. Yes, Annie and I had anal sex on occasion, but I did not like it. Not for the reasons that some people don't, but because I always cum way too fast. It was so hot fucking her ass.

"Fuck..., fuck me mage..., fuck me Dando. Come on..., use that pussy. Make me cum. I mean, make me cum mage. Make my pussy gush." She stopped sucking either of the cocks, extolling her mage to fuck her. He finally started to pound her pussy. She reached up and pulled him on top of her. He was surprised, shocked at the newest development, but he still managed to keep his cock inside her. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled his face to hers. The two kissed like long-lost lovers, and I could not help myself. I unzipped my pants and pulled them down enough after lowering my underwear to pull my cock out of my pants. Avery, in the guise of the Dando the mage, started to move like a piston in an engine, stabbing his cock in and out of my wife. Their mouths were locked together, and they both moaned into each other's mouths as they fucked each other like animals.

"Jesus," our tank, Donovan said at this point. "Guess he needed this."

Their mouths separated, and my wife responded, "You, you can say pussy. Or.., or fuck. Or f-fuck me. God, yes, fuck me, Dando. F-fuck your Elven thief. Oh Gods, I am c-cumming. Fuck yes, I am cumming on your cock, mage."

"Uh, uh, f-fuck. Can I..., I mean too late. I am c-cumming too Annie. Oh, Gods, yes. Cumming in you. Fuck, fuck, fuck..." For a guy with an average size dick, he shot a lot of cum into my wife. It was so much that it leaked out around his cock and made a mess on the sheets. We put a towel down for further festivities, but I have to say I was surprised at such a large load of cum from him.

Chapter 2: Matthew

My lovely wife, using a rag I handed her, quickly cleaned up, wiping most of Avery's cum from her pussy. She quickly climbed to her hands and knees. "Warrior, it's your turn. Climb behind me and put your cock in my hot pussy. I need some more human cock in my hole. Do it, Sir Donovan."

Surprisingly, at least to me, Matthew was slow to climb behind her. I understand being nervous. But, a beautiful woman was offering herself up to him. When he managed to get into position, Annie reached back between her legs and grasped his cock. She placed it at her love canal opening and said, "Push it in, warrior. Fuck me, come on, fuck me. But go slow. Let's make it last."

Matthew moaned, pushing his cock into my beautiful Annie. "Oh, God. Are you okay, Annie?" He asked, and I almost burst out laughing.

"I am fine, Sir Donovan. Fuck this elf. Push that dick in and out of me. Make me your elven slut. Fuck me, Donovan. Fuck this thief who loves to take care of her party. Like I said, make me yours." As she said this, she turned back, looked at me, and gave me a wink. Just as she did this, Matthew finally began to fuck my wife in earnest. Her face scrunched up, enjoying the cock finally moving in and out of her. "Oh..., yes, my quiet one. F-fuck me. A..., a bit harder, and I will cum. I want to cum your cock too, Donovan. But..., not too fast. Enjoy my pussy, Donovan."

I watched as Matthew, still going slow, began to slam his cock into Annie. "Oh, fuck, d-don't squeeze my cock. I, I will cum, Annie. I mean Tarische. Oh, fuck, you are so very wet. I slide right in."

I immediately knew what he meant by his comment about her squeezing his cock. Annie's inner muscles were like a vice, and she generally only squeezed like that because she was cumming. My suspicions were confirmed when she said, "Fuck, cumming Matthew, I mean Dando. I..., shit, trying not to squeeze your cock."

It was too late for poor Matthew. "Grab her hips. Go ahead, empty your balls in her." I said, "She wants a bunch of cum tonight."

Matthew took me at my word and began to pound my wife. "Oh, fuck yes, Donovan. Fuck this elf. God, yes, f-fuck me good, and we can do this again sometime. Hard..., yes, just like that. Pound my pussy. Sh-shit..., cumming again. Oh God, yes, cumming hard, Donovan."

"Nnn, nnn, nnn," Matthew grunted with gritted teeth. I could see that he was finally doing as my wife asked. He was pounding her pussy for all he was worth. Sweat poured off of his forehead, down his face, and dripped onto my wife's ass. "Fuck..., cumming Annie. Sh-shit. Thank you, oh God, thank you. What a beautiful elf. Yes, take my cock, take my cum. T-take my cum, Annie."

Again, Annie looked back at me. My wife had a big grin on her face, and later she would tell me it was because she had finally managed to get Matthew to fuck her, as she put it, like a man. All I can say is that watching my wife get fucked by other men is a turn-on. Call me a cuck, or whatever you want to say. I don't care. Watching my wife get fucked this way is very hot. My wife is a sexual dynamo, and I don't mind sharing her with friends.

Sir Donovan, the warrior, finished emptying his cum into the elven thief. She fell to the bed, his cock making a sort of squishy plopping sound. This time, I did laugh a little. I kept the laugh low, so as not to embarrass Matthew. "Oh, wow, Matthew. I hope we can do this again," she said as she rolled onto her back, a big grin on her face.

"Wow, thank you, Annie. Then, you liked it?"

"Of course I did. What a dumb question. Monk, come here and fuck your party leader. This thief wants some half-elf cock."

Chapter 3: Tim

Unlike Matthew, Timothy was quick to climb on top of my wife and place his cock between her legs. Tim, as it turned out, has a very large cock. Later, he told us that his cock was almost ten inches long and very fat. "I don't want to hurt you, Annie."