Do I Have To?

Story Info
An encounter teaches me that they don't have to be pretty.
2.1k words
3.8
8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I had tried swinging a few times. It had always been us with another couple. A couple of times in the beginning I had backed out when I was not turned on by the guy. Too short, too fat, not attractive enough, or maybe I just didn't like his personality.

Jim had always encouraged me, even when I showed disinterest, to participate. He might try getting me to fool around with the girl hoping to ease my inhibitions. He might perform for me, doing things that he knew turned me on.

At first, it was subtle, in my ears, for me alone to hear but he became more and more obvious in his goading.

I became more and more willing to try and the breakthrough came one night when we had met up with a couple, we had met at a swinger's website. She was tall, only slightly overweight with long, pretty red hair and enormous tits. He was shorter, chubby and balding.

To say I was not interested was an understatement.

Jim tried a new tact that night. He introduced me and offered Cheri a drink. He offered nothing to Art or me.

We were all standing in the center of our family room when Jim too Cheri's hand and led her to the sofa, leaving Art and me standing alone in front of them and before I could protest, he told Art "Take her, man".

I don't know what my face looked like, but immediately, terror welled within me. Cheri, however, picked up her drink and leaned back into the plush sofa putting the glass to her lips with a smile.

Apparently, whatever was happening, at least she was in on it. I soon found out Art was in on Jim's plan too.

Jim and Cheri sat on the sofa sipping their drinks and watching calmly as Art moved behind me, placing his hands on my hips and gently massaging as his hands worked up and down in the curve of my waist. Slowly, with firm pressure he inched upward toward my breasts with each stroke. There was a deliberate force as he worked his way up. He would not be refused.

I had no interest at all in him. I looked to Jim with pleading in my eyes. He looked directly into my eyes and almost imperceptibly nodded for me to continue. There was no rescue there. He smiled as he knew I suddenly realized that this was going to happen unless I stopped it.

I had always been shy, and avoided all confrontation at all cost. I had always counted on Jim to stop anything that I didn't want to do. All I had to do was find a way to let him know. But not this time. He knew I would go through with it whether I liked it or not.

Art's hands brushed the underside of my breasts and he was kissing at my neck. I felt anger at Jim for forcing me to do this. I felt anger at Art for knowingly being a part of it. I was angry at Cheri for sitting there with my boyfriend watching this old man, her old man, fondle my breasts.

I closed my eyes and let him kiss my neck and cup my breasts firmly in his hands. I felt his warm breath on my neck. I felt the pressure on my breasts. I felt his tongue slide up my neck to the base of my ear. It was slimy and wet. He nibbled on my earlobe and massaged it with his wet tongue. I felt his saliva creep down my neck.

Suddenly, he pulled me tight against him and he ripped the cups of my bra down, exposing my breasts to Jim and Cheri. They just sat there with their stupid drinks and watched. I closed my eyes again and let him touch the bare skin of my exposed breasts. He cupped them, as if presenting them for display and his hands slid toward my nipples and pinched each between his fingertips.

He began to gently knead them as the nibbling on my earlobes became more intense. Then he clamped his teeth on the dangling, fleshy part of my lobe. His teeth carried an insistence and he didn't stop. He held the pressure as if testing me, and when I didn't flinch, he clamped own just a bit harder.

I involuntarily moaned and felt my shoulder lift slightly to press his head more tightly against the side of my face.

Again, he held the pressure waiting for protest from me. In fact, I leaned back against him, letting him support a part of my body's weight as my legs relaxed ever so slightly.

He pinched my nipples harder and twisted them between his fingers, drawing my attention away from my ear. It was a slight burning pain as he twisted them forcefully. And then, he bit just a little harder on my ear. For several moments, he trained pressure on my two most erogenous zones, my earlobes and my nipples. Back and forth the different, but similar burning as more and more intense pressure was applied.

I could feel myself getting excited. I felt that tingling in my pussy. I knew I was getting wet as I arched my back, subconsciously presenting my pussy for him.

One hand stayed on my nipple as the other slid slowly down my stomach to the edge of my panties. His fingers stopped there and began to work side to side, tracing the line of my panties but never crossing over.

I could take it no longer. I put one hand on his and pushed it down to my shaved pussy as my other pulled my panties down. I thrust my pussy forward simultaneously and as his fingers grazed my wet vagina, I almost exploded.

I covered his hand with mine and guided his fingers to the spots I liked best. Just above the clitoris, where firm pressure stretches the skin and provides gentle stimulus to the clit. Along the opening, then inside below the clit, but never touching the clit.

I love stimulus all around the clit, but have to be ready to enjoy direct clitoral stimulation and I wasn't there yet. I was, however, giving him a crash course in what I do like.

Then I let go and reached behind me, searching for his cock. I fumbled momentarily until...There it was. Hard and erect and longing to get out of his pants. I stroked the length of it through his pants. It was wonderful. Long, but not too thick. I could picture this beautiful cock sliding down my throat with a little work until eventually it would not be c challenge for the length of it to slide effortlessly down my throat.

I grinded my ass into him as my hand worked his cock through his pants. Suddenly, the wonderful pain in my nipples and ears stopped.

I moaned. I wanted it back.

"Bite me. Harder." I begged.

Pain seared in my earlobe as his teeth sunk into the flesh. I moaned again, but much more loudly, as he left my earlobe and began working his way down my neck, biting hard enough to cause searing pain. He pressed harder and harder until my knees began to buckle and I let out a deep, guttural moan. Then, he moved further down my neck, again applying pressure until I reached my limit.

By the time he reached the muscles of my neck, I no longer wanted him to stop. I was fumbling at his zipper, trying to get his cock out. I turned my head to look behind me and he caught my chin in his hand.

He held my chin up, forcing my gaze toward the ceiling as he moved away from me, leaving a few inches between my back and his body. Holding my face skyward, his finger traced lightly down my spine. He reached the crack of my ass and I felt a single finger trace the valley between my cheeks. His finger reached my anus and stopped. No pressure. No movement. It was just there. An almost imperceptible touch.

I pushed my asshole into his finger, which retreated with my movement, never allowing more than a gentle touch against my anus. I began to move my hips and he went with the movement trying to keep nothing more than a touch.

I was so horny. I began to move my hips, not exactly dancing as that was something I have never been good at, but more gyrating my ass and pussy against the gentle touch of his finger as well as I could. He relented and began to all me to create my own sensations.

His finger stayed still and my ass moved against it, pressed into it and my pussy rubbed against his finger, soaking it with my now abundant fluids. I tried to fuck myself with his finger, but he wouldn't allow that. His finger retreated ever so slightly. And when he touched me again, I was good, only doing as he allowed.

He held my head high. High enough that the strain of keeping myself on my toes had begun to tax me. Whenever I started to relax, he held my head higher and tighter and removed his finger from my ass. I immediately lifted myself up and started to stroke myself against his finger when it returned.

I was maneuvering relentlessly, moving first my puckering asshole and then my soaking wet pussy against his finger, all the while trying to press just a little more firmly to get that extra bit of stimuli.

I was at the end. I had almost taken all I could. I was about ready to cum just from the touch of a finger when he pulled it all away. Suddenly. It was then that I realized that I had not had my eyes open in a long time. I had lost track of all that was around me. I had forgotten about Jim and Cheri who were both still sitting on the sofa sipping drinks while watching us.

I looked around for Art and realized that I had forgotten that he was a balding, slightly plump middle-aged man. I didn't care. I dropped to my knees and took the head of his marvelous cock into my wet mouth. I took it as deeply as I could, which was about two-thirds of the way until he bottomed out against the back of my throat.

I pressed a little more firmly until I felt my throat give just a little and I took him in about a half inch further. I pumped my face back and forward against his cock, loosening the tightness in my own throat. I backed off and did the same thing again. And again. And again.

Eventually, I passed the point where all resistance was gone and his cock slid into my throat until his balls touched my chin. He went to pull back but I followed him, keeping his cock buried in me. I pumped his cock until I had no air to breath and then went to pull off.

Suddenly, his hand was behind my head holding me on and before I could make a move to get off, he had my head wrapped in such a way that I couldn't move as he continued to pump my throat. I was gagging and wanting to cough and my mouth was filling with saliva and he continued to pump my face.

I was getting lightheaded when I felt the incessant bulging of his cock as he began to shoot several loads of semen down my throat.

Then he pulled out. I collapsed onto the floor and began to throw up. No one said a word to me as I heard the three of them rate my performance.

"She is an excellent cock-sucker" said Art matter-of-factly with a slight German accent. "Sometime, you will have to try my Cheryl. She has quite abundant skills in that arena."

"I look forward to it." Replied Jim as if arranging to test drive a new car. "Let me walk you out."

They left me lying on the floor in a puddle of vomit, retching with my throat burning every time I heaved and was only now beginning to regain my senses. But, I noticed, I must have had several orgasms. I was as wet as I ever remembered being.

And suddenly, Jim appeared at the bottom of the stairs. He was unzipping his pants as he approached me.

I never again offered resistance to anything he wanted me to do. No matter how I felt about it.