Do Me a Favor?

Story Info
Lee helps out Kim with some decorating.
1.9k words
4.2
5.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee said goodbye to his friend he had finished lunch with and started the opposite direction of his car. As he unlocked and opened the door, he heard a familiar voice.

"Lee! Hey, Lee!"

He could see a thin, slightly older blonde waving her arms across the parking lot at him. "Kim?"

Kim started walking towards him and he met her halfway. Kim smiled big at him and put her hands on his shoulders.

"I need your help. I have these huge stone blocks for my garden at my house. One of the guys in the home and garden section in Lowe's loaded them for me, but I have no shot at getting them out at home."

Lee had known Kim for a few years, through an ex. She had always been nice to him and had a fun loving spirit. She was cute as hell too.

"Do you mind following me home and putting them out back? I can get my brother to move them where I want them next weekend but I didn't want to leave them in my car all week either."

"Yeah, no problem Kim," he smiled. "I was going to go home and keep rewatching Rocky movies anyway. I'm happy to help."

"Oh my god, you are the best!" She started walking backwards towards her car. "Follow me!"

"Okay!" Lee smiled again.

Kim's house was less than 10 minutes away. She pulled into her driveway and Lee parked in front of the house. She met him at her liftgate as it raised up automatically.

Inside, there were 12 hexagon stones, about 9 inches wide and 3 inches thick. Lee reached down and slid the first stone to the edge of the car and then lifted.

"You weren't kidding when you said they were huge..." he grunted. Kim jogged around him and led him to the back yard.

Twelve stones later and Kim was now the proud owner of two stacks of stones, six high, on her back porch. Lee walked back to her car one more time and hit the button to close her liftgate.

He wiped off his forehead and sighed. While he wasn't as fit as he could be, he was stronger than he looked. And thanks to the summer heat, his white shirt was soaked with sweat.

Kim came back outside for the first time in about 20 minutes holding an ice cold beer out to him. "I really can't thank you enough," she smiled. "And... I'll even let you drink that in here." Lee smirked, took the beer, cracked it open, and followed Kim back inside.

Her patio door led to her kitchen, with a large island a few steps from the door. Kim pulled out a stool from the breakfast bar and motioned for Lee to join her. She took a drink from her own beer.

"You have a beautiful home," Lee commented, looking around.

"Thanks. It's not clean but I appreciate it." Kim gently squeezed Lee's shoulder. "Are you really going home to watch Rocky movies?"

Lee shrugged. "I don't have anything else planned."

"I'm really sorry about you and Mel by the way. I think this is the first time I got to say that."

"Don't be. She said I wasn't exciting enough for her and that I didn't have goals. I'm sure she mentioned this to you."

"Not really," Kim said as she stood to take her now empty bottle to the trash.

"Thirsty?" Lee joked.

"I started mine before you, jerk." Lee noticed that Kim had changed from the shorts and t-shirt he had met her in to a lightweight, white dress. "I don't really talk to Mel much outside of social media anymore. Maybe I'm not exciting enough for her either!" She leaned over the island in his direction and smiled.

Lee took another long drink from his beer and stood. "I won't overstay my welcome. I appreciate the drink though and good luck with those stones."

Kim stood up straight and faced him. Lee was taller than her and he could see that she didn't have a bra on. She reached out and gave his arm a squeeze.

"You're not overstaying your welcome," she rolled her eyes.

"I really need to take a shower."

"You just want to watch Rocky!"

"And maybe that," he smiled.

He followed Kim out her kitchen and into the living room. A show he didn't recognize was paused on the TV. She started to open her front door and stopped short.

"Or!" she turned back towards him and slid her dress straps off her shoulders. Her dress fell into a pile around her feet, revealing her small breasts with rock hard, pink nipples, and absolutely no panties to hide her neat, dark bush. "You let me really show how happy I am that I ran into you "

Lee's jaw dropped. Kim was always so bubbly and happy the few times they hung out. And this was a pleasant surprise.

"I guess I'm following you again?"

Kim reached down and squeezed his hardening cock through his black shorts. She bit her lip as she took his hand instead. "Yeah, you are."

In the bedroom, Kim sat down on the made bed. "I'm sorry it's a mess in here."

"Kim, I could give a fuck what your house looks like when I'm literally staring at your tits."

Aw, you're too sweet." Lee started to join her on the bed but Kim put her hands against his stomach to keep him standing. She undid his drawstring and tugged his shorts and boxers down easily.

Lee's fully erect dick bounced inches from her lips. "I thought this would be the right height!" She licked the head of his dick gently a few times and then wrapped her lips around him. She gently sucked the tip in her mouth, making Lee close his eyes and moan. She let his dick out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"I want you to stand there and fuck my mouth."

Lee's jaw dropped again but he didn't hesitate as Kim opened her mouth wide for him. "Yes ma'am."

Lee was by no means long in length but he received compliments on his width. He managed to fit most of his cock in Kim's mouth with no trouble though. She took a hair band off her wrist and tied her shoulder length hair up.

Lee tried to go slow as Kim dug her nails into his ass cheeks, but she was having none of it. She expertly sped up and started sucking his entire length. Taking the hint, Lee grabbed her ponytail and started thrusting into her willing mouth. Kim took one her hands and started caressing his sack gently.

Lee worked up a nice rhythm and felt his orgasm building. He wasn't sure if Kim had only wanted to suck his dick or if she wanted fucked but he continued his pace. Just before he felt like he wasn't going to hold back anymore, Kim gagged. She pulled Lee's dick out of her mouth and coughed briefly.

"Oh my god, I was about to cum in your mouth."

"That's too bad, I was hoping you would." She began pinching one of her nipples as she licked the tip of his cock again. "Do you want to do that or do you want to fuck me?"

Kim put his head back in her mouth and swirled her tongue around him.

"I want to fuck you."

"I was hoping you would do that too!" She crawled up on the bed, rolled over, and put her ass and pussy in the air. "The condoms are in the nightstand right there. Use a little of the lube please, that thing is wide!"

Lee opened the drawer and found what she asked him for. He lined himself up with her pussy and started to slide in. He gave her ass a smack, causing Kim to coo in delight.

"Wait a minute." Kim looked back at him. "I want to fuck you on the island."

Kim was up and out of the room no sooner had he finished the sentence. Lee found her back in the kitchen.

"On top of it? Do you want me to bend over it?" She leaned down on it like she did before.

Lee walked up behind her and lined himself up again, entering her with little resistance.

"Just. Like. This."

Kim tried to dig hair nails into the countertop at first but she settled for squeezing the side of the granite as Lee slid his cock out of her and slid back inside. He grabbed her hips and enjoyed how wet and tight she was around his dick.

"You feel amazing."

Kim moaned in response as he slammed into her from behind again. One of her arms snaked up behind his head and grabbed the back of his neck firmly.

Lee's strokes were as fast and deep as he could muster and his balls were slapping Kim's clit with regularity. Each time her clit was touched, she would dig her nails into his neck.

He moved his hands to her chest and gently played with her nipples. This encouraged Kim even more as she managed to throw her right knee onto the island, allowing Lee to go slightly deeper.

"Your cock is driving me crazy."

Lee reached up and grabbed her ponytail, snapping her head back and eliciting another loud moan. He squeezed her nipple more firmly as he increased his speed. He could feel streaks of Kim's wetness rolling down his balls.

"Oh shit, here it comes!" Her nails broke the skin of his neck now, making Lee wince. He pinched her nipple tightly in response and started fucking her as hard as he could. "Come on Lee, come with me. I want to feel you throb inside of me. Oh God!"

Kim couldn't hold herself up any longer and bent fully over the counter as she began to come. Lee smacked her ass cheek and then grabbed her hips again, pushing himself to his own orgasm.

"Oh my god, yes." She sputtered between jagged breaths. "I love feeling you unload inside me. Fuck Lee..."

Lee stayed inside her for a few more seconds before slowly withdrawing himself and lowering her leg back off the counter. Kim struggled to roll back over, her legs still shaking. She managed to face him and they both stared at each other, spent, with grins on their faces.

"You know I make food on this counter? she teased. She tore off a nearby paper towel and wiped up a few drips.

"It's a really nice counter."

"You're damn right it is." Kim pecked him on the lips and looked down at her smart watch. "Well, I was going to shower before I went to my mom's house tonight. At least I don't have to worry about you dripping down my legs at dinner."

Kim left the kitchen to go gather their clothes.

Lee stroked his semi-hard cock at the thought. "Say it again and you won't go to dinner at all," he yelled

"No, no, no!" Kim yelled as she emerged from the bedroom. Lee walked back into the living room and saw her carrying his clothes. Her white dress was slung over her still naked shoulders.

Kim kissed him a little longer this time, slightly raising up on her tiptoes. "You... have to go." She held his phone to his face, unlocking it. She then tapped furiously into his phone before handing it back over.

"But call me later and I can show you some of my toys?"

Lee's jaw dropped one last time before he smiled again.

"Yes ma'am."