Do Over Ch. 04 - Aunt Dani's Family

Story Info
Aunt Dani and her three girls take their place in the family.
5.5k words
4.06
3.7k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2024
Created 06/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All those involved in sexual activities are of legal age.

Now after Sue and her family I would move on to Aunt Dani though it was a bit more complicated than Aunt Sue. The thing is that while Phil was a drunk he stayed in his room so he was mainly neglectful to his family. Aunt Dani's husband Ben didn't drink but he was very abusive toward her and their daughters which is all the while they were growing up. The other thing was that Ben's dad lived with them and was just as abusive as his son. They had repeatedly raped and molested all of them through out the years. This is the reason why the first thing I did when I got there was to get rid of them both while setting up a continual punishment for them.

Now I am not going to discuss Ben or his dad anymore or tell exactly what I set as their punishment because it's not important to the story. Now I know it is a bit hypocritical for me to punish them when I was going to practically end up doing the same thing but it was a bit different. The three main differences between us were

1. I never hit them or beat on them.

2. They wanted me to fuck them and agreed to it. Yes I used my abilities so they were ok with it but they were ok with it.

3. I didn't just use them for my own satisfaction and not worry about if they got off from it.

So you can judge me however you want but I also used my ability to erase most of the trauma they had endured.

So the first thing we did after they left was clean the entire house because it was filthy. Then I set down with Dani and her three girls Leia, Rosie, and Lisa and explained that I was going to be in charge from now on and that I was going to make changes to how they lived. I knew it was going to be a major thing for them to be nude when around just family but I didn't realize it was as big a difference as it would turn out to be. Like I said before with Ben and his dad it was just about them getting off not caring for there partners experience and I learned exactly how true it was when I was informed that while Dani and her girls had been raped daily they had never been naked except for taking a shower nor had they ever seen a man naked.

So as a way of showing them that I meant it when I said things were going to be different from now on I stood up and proceeded to strip right in front of the four of them. Once I was completely out of my clothes I just stood in front of them not saying anything about them getting undressed. I would sit back down in the chair and just let them talk for a little bit not being in a hurry to move things along or to rush them since I was going to start reducing the trauma already.

Dani was the first to actually say anything to me and it was more of a joke than any real statement.

" I see you don't have anything to be ashamed of and have no issues with being exposed to family. Sitting over there with your cock standing straight up hard and rigged." Dani quipped.

"Nope not at all." I replied.

"Why would I not be hard and rigged knowing that I will soon be able to see you four lovely ladies?" I asked all of them at once.

"You actually want to see us naked?" They all four stammered out together.

"Even me?" Dani added at the end.

"Yes of course I do. That's part of the reason why I am making the rule for going naked. The other part is so we have nothing else to hide from each other." I replied.

"How about this? Dani we will start with you so your girls can see that I am not going to hurt y'all. Stand in the middle of the room. and then I will tell you what you should take off and then after you have removed it I will let you know what I see." I said.

"Okay." She replied as she stepped into the middle of the room nervously.

"We are going to start slowly so take off your shirt." I said.

She groaned as she pulled up the hem off her shirt until it was up over her head. She quickly dropped it on the floor and crossed her arms over her bra not really adding anymore coverage to her breast.

"Go ahead and put your arms down!" I commanded as I stood up out of my chair. I stepped in close to her as I reached out and squeezed her breast through her bra before slowly walking around her looking at her. "You have no reason to be ashamed or to cover up." I said as I returned to my seat.

She smiled at me just as I said "Might as well take off the bra and show me the tits I just had in my hands."

She blushed crimson as she reached behind her and unclasped her bra letting it fall forward and down to the floor. This time she stopped herself from trying to cover up and stood topless in front of me.

"Hmmmm" I hummed once more getting out of the chair and stepping closer to Dani. I once more squeezed her melons before leaning over and licking both of her nipples. "Nice" I said as I once more set down. I finally looked over at her daughter's who were all biting their lips admiring the attention she was getting from me.

As Dani squirmed standing in the middle of the floor feeling something she wasn't used to from the compliments and attention she was receiving she was flushed. It was then that I realized that she was getting aroused and she didn't know what was happening to her body but that she definitely was enjoying it.

"I think it is time for you to get rid of your pants but keep your panties on for now let's keep taking it slow." I quietly said. She quickly but nervously unfastened her pants but before she could unzip them I stopped her. "Slow down no need to rush we have plenty of time and I am not going to move on until you know exactly how much better things are going to be." I said.

"Uhhhh" I heard from four different voices. Now don't get me wrong it was definitely a show for my pleasure and I was really enjoying ever single second but so was each of them. It was at that moment I truly understood that they had never been given the slightest bit of attention or be made to feel like anything more than a hole for a dick to be put in and a receptacle for cum to be shot into. I also figured out that I could easily get them to accept my influence without much use of my abilities.

"I have a deal for you Aunt Dani. Step here by the chair so I can feel your pussy and if you are not already wet then I will let you be. But if you are as wet as we both know you are then you have to give yourself to me completely and with no reservations." I said smiling at her.

She just shook her head yes as she stepped next to the chair and me. As I slipped my hand into her panties and felt her soaking wet cunt she said "I guess I now belong to you Joe."

"Yes you do and you are going to be a good little slut auntie for me aren't you?" I asked as I kept rubbing her clit. A look of hurt crossed her face and I knew she thought I was putting her down so I quickly explained. "I was not calling you a slut Dani. What I was saying is that you are going to willingly do slutty things for me because I am going to take care of your desires as well."

"Okay!" She replied smiling as I removed my hand from her panties licking her juice from my fingers. She went back to the middle of the floor and looked at me waiting for my next command.

"Go ahead and show me what I am tasting on my fingers." I said as I kept licking my fingers.

She slowly pushed her panties down wiggling her hips as she slipped them down her legs and off her feet. As she stood up she crossed her hands in front of her covering up vagina.

"Go on and let me see your sweet little peach." I said causing her to giggle as she uncrossed her hands letting them hang at her sides.

"Now slowly turn around so I can see all of your body!" I commanded twirling my finger.

"Nice little ass you got there Aunt Dani." I said as she turned causing her to blush once more.

"Now come stand directly in front of me!" I ordered.

"You have no reason why you should feel a need to cover up from now on." I said once she was standing directly in front of my seat. I quickly reached out and grabbed her ass pulling her hips forward as I leaned in and started to suck on her pussy lips. I stuck my tongue in between her lips and began to lap her juices directly from the source taking my time before I finally set her off by furiously licking her clit.

"OhhHH Yes! JUst liKE tHattt! PLEASE don't STop! WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" she kept saying until she was screaming it repeatedly. I didn't let up or slow down untill her whole body went rigged and all she could say was "ugh uhh."

I finally stopped long enough to look at her daughter's and knew that even though I had not even started with them they were already to pop. I wasn't done with their mother though and didn't want them going off until I was dealing with them each individually. So I told them " Don't you move or do anything until I specifically tell you too!"

As Dani finally started coming down and her body relaxed I stood up pushing her down on her knees. Now I did not need her to suck my dick to get me hard so I could fuck her but wanted her to understand that it was about mutual satisfaction. She didn't have to be told or hesitate for a second before she swallowed my cock and started bobbing her head up and down my shaft. She even licked and sucked on my balls without being instructed to in fact she was very good at giving a blow job all of them were. It was no time at all before I was filling her mouth with my jizz and to her credit she didn't spill a drop swallowing every little bit of it.

"Damn Aunt Dani that was great and you are so sexy when you are swallowing my cum not that you are not sexy already but even more then" I gasped catching my breath.

"Thanks Joe" she replied.

"Now lay back and spread your legs for me." I told her holding my still rock hard cock.

She didn't make a sound as she laid back spreading her legs so I could get in between them and drive my shaft deep inside her body. Though she was unable to stay silent for long as I ruthlessly fucked her untill she had another full body orgasm. I kept her stimulated as we fucked by kissing her and playing with her breast even licking her nipples sucking on them and biting them several times. Each thing caused her to moan or scream from the pleasure coursing through her body. As she recovered from her second orgasm I rolled her on top so she was on top and could be in control a position that I found out she had never experienced.

Even though it was the first time she was in this position it didn't take her long to get into a rhythm and rode me like a professional bronco rider causing me to cum inside her womb filling her cunt with cum. As she collapsed on top of me after experiencing a third orgasm she was totally exhausted but I wasn't done with her just yet. Helping her down off of me I made sure she stayed on her hands and knees so I could get behind her.

After making sure she was clean I slowly pushed my cock up into her ass. Again something she had not experienced before. I took my time stretching her out before I fucked her in the ass until she came as I started filling her rectum up with my seed.

I was tired but knew that even though I was finished with Dani for the moment I was far from being done so I took my place in the chair as Dani left to go rest in her bed. I looked at my three cousins deciding who was next.

I quickly figured out the order I wanted to experience them and said. "Ok Rosie why don't you go next. I know you are used to being stuck in the middle but for once you get to go first."

Leia and Lisa might not have liked it but they accepted my choice and the reason I gave them for it. Though to be honest I did it because the one I was looking forward to the most was Leia and had decided to make her last so that I could truly appreciate it.

Now as Rosie took her place in the middle of the floor she immediately started to left her shirt. I quickly stopped her and said "Nope that's not how this goes I will let you know what I want you to remove and in what order."

"How about you start by removing your pants!" I told her as she looked at me confused but did as I instructed.

" Now you might as well get rid of those panties seeing as they are practically see through being so wet." I said smirking.

"Now come here to me my little slut!" I said.

She was soon standing directly in front of me bottom half fully exposed not knowing what I was going to do to her. I reached up and pulled her down on top of me but not letting my shaft penetrate her body as I began to kiss her sliding my hands up under her shirt. She began to rub her soaking cunt up and down my shaft trying to get it inside her but I didn't allow it to happen not wanting to fuck her yet.

As her frustration was building from me not penetrating her body I removed both her shirt and bra giving me unrestricted access to her plump and firm boobs. I started with her left tit licking her nipple several times before sucking her boob into my mouth so I could firmly but gently bite down on her nipple and relentlessly lick it. She was alternating between growling and moaning at me as I finished with the left and moved to the right tit.

She was growling from the desire to have me buried in her quivering cunt but moaning from the ecstasy her body was experiencing. It didn't take long before an orgasm was racing throughout her body causing her to scream "JOE!"

I didn't wait even a second before I laid her down on the couch and dove between her legs licking up her flowing nectar as I ate her out to her second and even more powerful orgasm. This time she was not able to form any words as she screamed from the orgasm flowing through out her entire body. It was only during this orgasm that I finally gave her what she was wanting for awhile driving my cock deep into her body balls deep.

I was just getting into a nice paced rhythm when she came around and wanted to ride me so I rolled her up onto me and let her go. She was a wild little minx and rode my cock like a possessed woman even after I had cum in her filling her to the point it was overflowing. Once she felt my semen on her thighs she climbed off but staying bent over looking at me like she was ready for me to ravage her ass and that's exactly what I did. I completely demolished her ass making her scream and cum multiple times before finally unloading my jizz inside her bottom.

Rosie like her mom Dani was exhausted but unlike her mom she remained lying on the couch. I looked up to see Dani standing in the doorway looking down at her sweat covered daughter as my cum oozed out of both her pussy and ass. Now this is were I am a pervert and like to watch.

So as I sat back down in the chair I said "Dani go sit on Rosie's face so that Rosie can lick my cum out of your cunt while you do the same exact thing to her."

Now after watching Dani take her place on top of Rosie and seeing them start to 69 I turned my attention to Lisa. I said "Lisa your next go on and take your shirt off as you take your spot in the middle of the floor."

As she got up removing her shirt and moving to the center of the room I was impressed with her control not rushing any movement in fact she took her shirt off so as to tease me. This was going to be interesting and I was going to enjoy making sure she knew that while I appreciated her little show that I was the one in control. As she stood there hands on her hips chest pushed out her boobs barely being contained by her bra I realized just how protected she had been by her mom and sisters.

"Now the pants" I said watching as she slowly peeled them off. I couldn't help but groan and bite my lip.

"Like what you see Joe!" Lisa giggled as she continued to tease me.

"Yes but I am going to have to get you back you know that right? I can't let you just tease me with no consequences you little brat!" I replied making her gasp. It was at that moment I realized that is exactly what she was doing and wanted.

"Remove that bra and pinch both your nipples hard brat!" I commanded forcefully.

She did exactly what I said moaning loudly as she pinched her nipples. She was merciless to her nipples twisting and pulling on them until I told her to stop.

"Okay that's enough come stand directly in front of me and remove your panties and don't you dare touch anything but those panties." I said.

Lisa stepped in front of me and slowly pushed her panties down her legs teasing me the entire time. Oh she was definitely going to get punished for being a little brat.

As she was going to stand up I quickly grabbed her and pulled her across my lap before smacking her bottom. She screamed out as I gave her the much needed spanking that she had been asking for. Once I finished delivering five swats to each check I pushed her off my lap into the floor. She had a few tears running down her face but was smiling up at me. So I grabbed her by her hair and forced her to start sucking my dick.

"That's a good little girl suck on my cock like the nice little slut you are!" I said as I roughly fucked her face. I didn't let up until I started to cum and I pulled out spraying her snot and tears with my jizz.

As I shoved her back on the floor and began assaulting her body spitting in her face while I slapped her tits and bit down hard causing her to scream in pain. Were I was gentle and caring with Dani and Rosie I was mean and brutal with Lisa. I bit her in several places making her squirm and scream until I finally devoured her peach forcefully making her orgasm until she couldn't take it anymore.

It was only then that I turned her over and carefully but viciously rammed my dick straight in her plump ass. I was careful so as not to do any real harm to Lisa but I was vicious about making sure it was painful. I fucked her ass thoroughly and viciously making her pass out from her multiple orgasms. I would cause her to wake after I had cum in her bowels and shoved my cock back down her throat causing her to spurt awake choking on my shaft.

Leaving her on all fours I got behind her and jerking her head back by her hair as I crammed my rod in her spasming cunt. I brutally took her from behind causing her to have two more earth shattering orgasms. I just kept thrusting up inside of her as I pulled her back down on my shaft by her hair.

As she began to cry "No more I am done and I can't take it anymore please finish up and let me rest." Did I finally drive my cock as far into her body as I could possibly get before I let her have the first couple of squirts of my cum before I pulled out spewing some on her back and rolling her over so that I could finish on her chest and stomach.

Unlike her mom and sister she was completely out of it and just laid there covered in cum both front and back as well as having it ooze out of her gaping ass and cunt. Her mom and sisters looked at her then at me shocked by what they just watched me do to her. I don't think they realized that she had enjoyed everything she had experienced and she got exactly what she wanted.

Now it was time for me to turn my attention to Leia and I did exactly that. I put on some music. After moving Lisa to her bed leaving her passed out. I walked back in the living room and positioned Leia in the middle of the floor facing my chair

I told her "I want you to dance for me. I want you to give me a strip tease followed by a lap dance. After which I am going to take you to your room and make you mine just like the other three are now mine."

"Before she gets started if you two are finished then once we go to her room y'all can clean up in here. After which you both can go help Lisa get clean by licking all the cum off and out of her then all three of you can go get a shower. If Leia and I are not finished when you get out of the shower then just go have fun exploring each other's body and learning how to pleasure one another."

As I turned my full attention to Leia she started to dance with the music and I was surprised by how well she was at not only dancing but at teasing me as she slowly removed her clothes. It took two whole songs before she was standing before me with nothing on but a smile. Then she blew my mind with the way she gave me a lap dance better than any professional stripper ever had. I was so ready to explode by the time she finished that I almost just thrust my cock in her so I could fill her with cum but I held off and took her back to her room.

12