Do Unto Others

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daniel James Pane," I supplied. I bit my lip because I had to, otherwise I'd have laughed that this tiny woman thought she could give me orders.

"No, I won't get into trouble at work," I laughed.

"Okay then," she said. The way she said it made me fall even more in love with her. The two words blended almost into one. Her tone lifted slightly at the end of it. I was having real trouble keeping my concentration as I looked into those green fires that she called eyes. I couldn't figure this shit out at all. I should be really pissed about her defective brakes destroying my GT. Plus I really didn't go for the tiny or petite women. She simply wasn't my type. Her tits were barely bigger than bumps on her chest. If I slapped her on her ass it probably wouldn't even jiggle. Why was I obsessed with her?

"If you have a car, why are we in a cab? And what did you mean by have him bring my other car?" she asked.

"Uhm, I only drive my SUV in the winter, or on days that it rains," I said. "Oh, I drive it when I shop or need to carry things too."

"So what do you drive the rest of the time, Daniel James Pane?" she asked.

"The Ford GT that you crushed," I said quietly. Her eyes got so big it was comical. She was so sorry that it showed all over her face.

"I'm so sorry about that," she said. "If it takes me the rest of my life, I'll pay you back." the look on her face was so earnest and truly sorry that my heart melted. I almost missed it when she threw in, "As soon as I get a job, or a place to stay."

"Where have you been staying?" I asked.

"In my truck," she said. "But the police have it now." I just started laughing as hard as I could.

For the rest of the afternoon, things moved quickly. We went to the hospital and got her checked out. Except for a few bruises from the impact she was fine. Since she figured that she owed me something, I convinced her to stay in my spare bedroom until her truck was released. I assured her that the door had a lock on it and she was free to use it.

"Give me your word that you won't try any funny stuff," she said. I did and she nodded her head.

"I'd hate to have to hurt you, when you've been so nice to me," she said seriously. I took her shopping and she was not happy. I bought her several outfits like the ones she was wearing which consisted of jeans and tennis shoes. But I also insisted that she get several skirts and nice blouses and a couple of good pairs of shoes.

"I already owe you more money than I'll ever make in my lifetime," she said. "Why do I need all of these fancy outfits. I appreciate the jeans but I'm not gonna wear them skirts."

"You have to Ally," I said. "You can't wear jeans to work."

"I don't have a job, Daniel James Pane," she smirked.

"I think I can get you one where I work," I said.

"Cleaning or stock?" she asked.

"You'll see when we get there tomorrow," I laughed. I took Allyson home to my condo. She loved it and wandered around looking at everything. She offered to cook something for us but I told her that she was too shaken up from the accident and ordered us the bachelor's best friend. The pizza was hot and delicious, made more so by her company.

Allyson had taken a warm bath while we waited for it to be delivered and we ran into our first problem. She came out of the bathroom in just a towel. I'd bought her new underwear, but we hadn't bought her any sleeping outfits. I gave her an old pair of my pajamas and she rolled up the sleeves and the pant legs and it became the sexiest lingerie I'd ever seen.

She fell asleep in front of my fireplace and I covered her up with a blanket and went to my room to sleep. I'd known Allyson for just over 12 hours and it had been the first time in ages that I hadn't even thought about Tammy Joe.

The next morning she awoke on the couch and looked around. She went into the bathroom just as I was coming out.

"Put on one of the skirts and blouses," I said. "We're going to work."

I introduced Allyson to my coworkers and partners. "This is Allyson, my new assistant," I said. She looked at me really strangely. She was a very quick study and a very hard worker. In under a month she was performing very efficiently. We did have a few issues. The police had declared her truck a rolling road hazard. They would only release it to a qualified garage. The truck would cost more to repair than it was worth. She got a ticket for not having any insurance, which I loaned her the money for.

Allyson was cooking and cleaning the condo, besides working as my assistant. I told her that I had a cleaning lady to do the cleaning. And I thought Ally was probably too tired to do it when she got home from work each day.

"I don't mind doing it," she said. "After all you've done for me it's the least I can do. But you won't have to worry about me for very much longer."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I found an apartment today," she said. "It's small and not nearly as nice as this. But I can easily afford it on what you overpay me. So, maybe I can start paying you back."

I was stunned, but I just nodded my head. I guess I should have told her that I didn't want her to move. But for some reason I just couldn't say anything. Maybe it was because of the way Tammy Joe had manipulated me but I didn't say a word.

The next big shock came; a couple of weeks later, when we got home and she announced that she had a date. "One of the guys at work was nice enough to ask me out," she said. "He's going to show me the city." I wondered what else he wanted to show her, but I didn't say anything.

As Allyson got ready for her date, I stewed. When she came out she looked beautiful. I was more pissed. I was even angrier than when I caught Tammy Joe fucking Ken. I didn't say a word to her. I did hope the guy came to the door though, so I could fire him the next day.

"Okay, I'm leaving now," she said cheerfully. "Don't wait up, I may be very late."

"Just go!" I said. She smiled at me and opened the door. She looked back at me again, as if I was supposed to do or say something. What was she expecting? Was I supposed to politely wish for her to go out and have a good time, while I was sitting here wishing that she was with me? Does Hallmark make an, "I hope you have a good fuck," greeting card?

I spent the evening pacing around the apartment. At 10 p.m. I thought about calling her, but I didn't. I was saved from doing it when my phone rang. I answered it thinking it was her.

"Allyson, are you okay," I blurted out.

"Is that the name of the little red headed bitch you've been taking to lunch?" asked Tammy Joe's angry voice. "What the fuck is your problem Danny? I'm in therapy and doing everything I can to repair our marriage. You can't even give me a mercy fuck on our birthdays but you can take some stranger to lunch every day?"

I almost started laughing. I would have if I wasn't so angry at Allyson. "Tammy Joe, the term divorce means that we are not married anymore. We have no marriage for you to repair. You needed to go out and experiment with screwing other people. I didn't share that need. Now we're both free to do whatever we want. You can go out and swing or do gangbangs or whatever you call it. I can take pretty redheads to lunch."

"I don't know Danny," said Tammy Joe. "She's kind of tiny. I might have to fuck her up. If you care anything about her, you'd better get rid of her."

I just laughed and hung the phone up. At one a.m. Allyson came into the condo. I ran into my room when I heard her key in the door. The next morning she didn't say a word but she looked really fucking happy. I avoided speaking to her all day and I didn't take her to lunch.

When she came into my part of our office at luchtime, I told her I was too busy to stop working but she should enjoy her lunch anyway. She told me that we could order something and have it brought it in. I told her that I wasn't hungry and couldn't spare the time. She looked hurt, but Caroline swooped in and pulled her away.

My cell phone rang at three p.m. "Smart move, Danny," said Tammy Joe. "I was really going to hurt that little girl. You belong to me and I'm going to get you back. Besides, she's not your type." I hung up the phone.

The next four nights were a repeat of the previous one. Allyson had a date every fucking night it seemed like. Things grew steadily worse with us. Finally, I asked her when she was moving out. I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Soon," was all she said. But for some reason she didn't seem to be very happy about it.

That night a little after Allyson left for her date. Someone knocked on my door. I thought it might be Tammy Joe, but it was Joe Dawson the head of maintenance for my condo complex. He was a good guy and we'd become friendly if not friends.

"Mr. Pane, why are you treating her like that?" he asked.

"Treating who like what?" I asked him back. I just knew Tammy Joe had something to do with this.

"Miss Allyson," he said. "Why are you being so mean to her? That woman is crazy about you. You're all she talks about. Look, I know you went through a rough divorce and your ex-wife is a bitch, but Allyson isn't like that. She doesn't deserve the shit you..."

I held up my hand for him to stop. "What the fuck are you talking about Joe?" I asked.

"Well, you bring your women home every damned night, right in front of her. And then you make her leave the condo so you can..." he said. I just started laughing and opened the door further, showing him my empty home.

"Joe, you have this totally wrong," I said. "Allyson is the one with the dates. SHE goes out every damned night."

He suddenly looked at me strangely. Then he laughed out loud. "Sorry I bothered you Mr. Pane." His laughter pissed me off.

"Joe what is going on?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed again.

"It's the same thing my mother did to my dad," he said. "It looks like you're falling for it too. Come on."

I followed Joe downstairs into the lobby. We went through the lobby and into the laundry room. Each condo had its own washer and dryer so very few of the residents ever visited the laundry room. He quietly opened the door just a crack and told me to look in.

There sitting in a chair reading a book and yawning was Allyson. I backed away from the door.

"Her date must've cancelled on her tonight," I said. "Poor girl, I wonder why she didn't just come home?"

"She does this EVERY night," he said. I got a little bit pissed because she was trying to run a game on me, just like Tammy Joe had. I knew just how to fix her. But I was also relieved that she really wasn't dating anyone.

Two hours later Joe called me and told me that Allyson was on her way home. I slipped out of the condo and turned off all of the lights. I went down the back stairway got into my car and drove down the block. A few minutes later I saw Allyson in the building's doorway looking out to see if my car was gone.

I waited a half hour and then went home. My fly was unzipped, there was lipstick on my collar and my shirt was miss-buttoned as if I'd had to dress in the dark.

When I walked in the room Allyson was sitting on the couch with her arms folded across her chest looking pissed. The fire in those green eyes was really scary. "Where were you?" she practically screamed at me. She got off the couch and came over and looked at me closely.

"I had a date too," I said smiling. She saw that my pants were unzipped and saw the lipstick on my collar. She started crying and ran into her room.

I knocked on the door. I heard only sobbing coming from inside. I slowly pushed the door open and saw her lying face down on her bed. It was all I could do not to laugh at her. Over the past few weeks, I'd realized that though I hadn't said anything about it, I had very strong feelings for Allyson.

I guess that though seeing her in pain hurt me, a part of me felt she deserved it for playing those stupid games. If she was trying to manipulate me the way Tammy Joe had, I wanted nothing else to do with her. She turned to face me and my heart just melted. She looked so forlorn, that I wanted to kick myself for doing this to her.

"I'll leave in the morning while you're at work," she said. "Unless, you want me gone sooner?"

"Allyson, don't," I said.

"How could I have been so stupid?" she asked in a wail of tears. It was then that I noticed how quickly she could go from startlingly beautiful to really funny looking, at the drop of a hat. Take any attractive woman, have her screw up her face with tears and crying and you'll see what I mean. The thought of it made me laugh again.

"I never wanted to do any of this," she cried. "It was all Caroline's idea. And look what it got me?"

"Ally, what are you talking about?" I asked. Maybe she mistook my bemused expression for not caring or laughing at her. But in the blink of an eye, her sorrow turned to anger.

"Oooh, God, you're an ass," she snapped. "Why couldn't I love someone who wasn't broken?"

I was floored. My mouth dropped open as she glared at me. "You," I said pointing at her. "Love," I threw in. And I have to tell you the word tasted nasty and foreign on my tongue. I never expected to say that word ever again after Tammy Joe. "Me?" I asked curiously.

"Why the hell would you care?" she snapped. "It's just something else for you to laugh about while you go out oat sowing with every woman that crosses your path."

"What are you talking about Ally?" I asked.

"I'm not stupid," she snapped. "You come in here smelling like perfume, you've got lipstick on your collar and your clothes are all messed up after your..."DATE."

"Well, let's look at the evidence, Ally," I said. "Maybe you are stupid." She looked at me as if she was going to say something. But I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.

"Can we talk about this calmly without all of the yelling?" I asked her. She nodded and as soon as I moved my hand she started again.

"I just kn..." she screamed before I cut her off again. This time I covered her mouth with my own. Allyson has the softest, sweetest lips I've ever touched. At first she resisted and then she melted into me. Finally her arms came up and she started kissing me back. She rolled me over onto my back and hungrily devoured my lips.

Then just as suddenly she backed off. "I shouldn't be doing this. You just got back from fucking some whore and you called me stupid," she said.

"Then why are you doing it?" I asked, teasing her.

"Because I..." she uttered before clamping her lips shut.

"Luuuuv me," I said, snarkily.

"I do not," she snapped.

"You already said it. No take backs," I said. "Ally, look at the lipstick on my collar."

She looked at it, and seemed to get angrier. "Where else do you have lipstick?" she asked.

"Over there on your dresser, Ally." I said. "It's your lipstick, Brainiac. The perfume you smelled is yours too." She just looked at me strangely.

"I just beat you at your own game," I said. "Ally, if I wanted to go oat sowing with anyone, it would be you. Your plan did work I was really jealous of the guys you went out with, but I just couldn't say anything. It's hard to trust anyone after what my ex put me through." Ally just nodded and held out her arms to me. I wanted to find out whether or not I could trust her, so I didn't tell her what I knew. I wanted to see if she'd come clean.

"For 5 straight nights, you've been out on date after date, while I sat home feeling jealous," I said. "I wanted to let you know that I could go out too and let you see how it felt."

"I didn't want to do it," she said. "Caroline told me that you were broken and you'd never let me know how you felt about me one way or another if I didn't push you. All I ever wanted was for you to tell me not to go. Then I'd know if you felt anything for me, but you never did. So I had to keep going out." She started smiling then. "I never went out anywhere or with anyone. I just went down to the laundry room and read my book," she said quietly. "You love me too."

"I never said that," I told her, looking as serious as I could.

"You didn't have to," she said. "That kiss told me everything I needed to know. You'd better watch it buster. I'm not the kind of girl you should make angry."

During the weeks to come, our admitted feelings blossomed into a full-fledged romance. At first we tried to keep it a secret at work, but everyone there knew us too well. Within the first two days people were looking at me and saying things like, "Wow, it looks like you finally got your head out of your ass and got over the Trailer Park Blow Job Queen." There was also my favorite. "Jeezus Danny, whatever drug you're on, sign me up."

Caroline of course was the first one to actually figure it out. The woman is uncanny. It's probably the reason Marty married her. We'd just come back from a staff meeting. All three of the partners, George, Marty and myself, were there along with Caroline, Thom and Allyson.

Caroline kept looking back and forth between Ally and me. Suddenly, Caroline, though known for her perceptiveness but not her tact just blurted it out. "You two are fucking aren't you? My God, you're in love!" she said.

"Carrie, what makes you think something that ridiculous," asked her hubby. Marty was one of my best and longest termed friends. "He's still not over Dick Sucker, yet. There's no way he wants to have anything to do with any woman. Not that hearing that will stop you from constantly trying to hook him up."

"Allyson, go over and stand next to him," ordered Caroline. Allyson came over and stood next to me. She carefully avoided looking at me.

"See," yelled Caroline. "Did you see the way she just lights up? Shit, how the hell did they pull this off right under my nose?"

That June marked two very important changes in my life. First, I married Allyson and we bought a big beautiful house together to start the rest of our lives. Secondly, I bought myself a brand new Customized Mustang Shelby GT 500KR super snake.

Driving that car is an experience. It's not a sports car like the GT was. It's a muscle car. The differences are a totally American thing. The car has so much power that my tires aren't lasting more than a couple of months. And driving it is a much more visceral experience. When I put my foot on the gas pedal, the seat just pushes me forward so fast that its breath taking. At the same time, the confrontation between the car's acceleration and the resisting G-forces make you feel as if you're being crushed in a vice.

The GT had a lot of power, but this thing has nearly 800 horsepower. It's awesome. I also keep it away from anything Allyson drives. I did buy her a new F-150 though. I can't seem to keep that woman away from trucks.

Allyson, of course, is my soul mate. We have none of the doubts or conflicts that I had with Tammy Joe. We fit together like tires and rims. Neither of us is any good without the other.

Speaking of Tammy Joe, when she found out that I was going to re-marry she was fit to be tied. The first time she ran into Ally and I, was not pretty.

A famous line from the movie Aliens was used. "Get away from him you, bitch!" screamed Tammy Joe at the top of her lungs. Allyson calmly walked up to her and looked at her, scanning her from top to bottom. Tammy Joe was breathing so hard, that she was almost hyper ventilating. I'm telling you a lot of the men there, ruined some perfectly good fruit of the looms watching those massive tits expand and contract with every breath.

I was proud of myself though, because apparently I'd grown up. Her humongous heaving hooters, failed to get the usual reaction from me. My days of being stupified, spellbound and subordinated by her tits were clearly over.