Do You Believe In Fate?

Story Info
Was wife destined to cheat?
10.7k words
4.14
121k
37
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ken92592
ken92592
14 Followers

When I first met my wife Sandy Reno we were in high school. We even had an English class together. She was thin hell almost skinny and wore braces. It is not that she was unattractive it was just I was more interested in the girls that were more developed. My name is Jim Hamilton and I ran with different people than did she. I was a jock and stuck with that crowd. Sandy was more interested in academics and I guess did not pay attention to the jocks. For what ever reason I knew her but she did not know me.

After high school, I lost touch with Sandy. By coincidence I ran into her while at San Diego State University. Sandy was in one of my classes, Psychology 101. As I entered the classroom I was pleased to see a familiar face even it belonged to someone that with which I had limited interaction. I sat directly behind Sandy and started a casual conversation. It became immediately apparent that she had no idea who I was. I had to convince her that we did indeed graduate from the same high school by telling her who else was in the English class that we shared. By now Sandy had gain some weight and the braces were gone but I was seeing someone else as was she. Being that she was becoming more attractive I was friendly as we all know it is good to keep a back-up.

With-in two weeks of the beginning of the semester Sandy changed her schedule and transferred out of the class. Again I lost touch with her for a couple more years.

I like Sandy was not born into a rich family and we both were working our way through school. I had a job as a salesman in the shoe department at Sears. Ok I admit it was not the most glamorous job and over the years I heard just about every Al Bundy joke you could think of. The only saving grace was that it was a commission position and I was earning over twice minimum wage. Within a couple of months of my taking the position at Sears Sandy got a job there in the Men's clothing department. We developed an informal friendship where we would greet each other as we passed one another but nothing more serious.

Sandy was becoming quite an attractive young woman and I decided I wanted to take our relationship past that of just friends. It seemed that all my attempts were met with indifference. Mine you I was still dating after all I was in college and attending a "Party School".

At this time I was seeing Joni Taylor who was home recovering from a skiing accident. She had been attending The University of Colorado. She missed the fall semester while recovering at home. She signed up for spring classes at SDSU but just for one semester. After she was fully recovered she was heading back to Colorado. I had dated Joni in High School (along with many others who dated Joni). Joni was very popular. Besides being beautiful she was… well I hate to say a slu… lets just say Joni was the female equivalent to a male we called a stud.

It was with Joni that I lost my virginity. At that time I was in high school there were still drive-in theaters. We went to see the movie Billy Jack and to this day I still have fond memories of that movie regardless of the fact that I have no idea what the plot was. For a high school girl Joni had good size tits especially considering she was slender. Hers were natural as this was at a time prior to boob jobs. As soon as we got to the drive-in we got comfortable in the back seat. It was a 1971 mustang but with the front seats pushed forward there is a surprising amount of room certainly enough for two horny high school kids. I was a senior and an 18 year old virgin. I was definitely in the minority. I had been playing ball with girls for some time now but never got past third base. Joni on the other hand was a major leaguer for sure.

She rarely wore a bra and panties. As I started to play with her tits she stroked my dick. In no time her top was off and I was kissing her nipples. This girl had nipples that would not quit. Even when she was relaxed she flashed high beams but when she was excited they had to be at least ½" long. She said many time that she would rather have her nipples licked than her pussy but she enjoyed both.

I am not one of those guys that claim to have a 12" dick. When erect it is I guess 7- 7 1/2" long but is thick, thicker than most.

As we were in the 69 position (quite a feat in the back of a mustang) she had two orgasms. In contrast, I had yet to cum. Despite the fact that I was a virgin I did have surprising control – no doubt due to all the masturbation. I found that once I had cum the girl usually felt her obligation was fulfilled and that would be it for sex for the evening particularly if she had already cum.

Joni cried, "cum for me baby, cum in my mouth."

"Joni I was hoping for more." I replied.

"Don't worry about that this movie is two hours long. You'll have plenty of time to recover."

That was it I could hold out no longer. I had gotten off with a blow job before but the girls to date had finished me off by hand. Joni was different. She did things with her tongue that I did not know were humanly possible and when I started to cum she did not release me rather she sucked me dry. That that the most erotic thing I had ever felt but the night was still young.

Even after I was drained Joni kept massaging my tool with her tongue and in a surprisingly short time I was again hard. Joni took my shaft in her hands and repositioned her self so that I was able to suck her nipples. She positioned herself over my dick and lowered herself engulfing me totally. This was as close to heaven as any high school kid could come.

I savored this sensation and it true I could have cum almost immediately but I paced my self. Partly because I had just received the blow job of my life and partly because of my years masturbatory training, I was able to hold off until Joni had cum an additional two times.

Joni later said that she had been told by someone that I was still a virgin. She complimented me by saying that she found that hard to believe considering my performance.

In high school we both knew it would never be anything more than a good -- I should say great -- time between us. It was the same when I saw her at SDSU while she recovered from her accident.

Joni was headed back to Colorado and I was staying at SDSU. But while she was here we had plenty more fun times. I guess if Joni and I were married we would have had an open marriage. That is to say that Joni and I both knew that we were seeing other people and we were both OK with it.

Even though I used the analogy of an open marriage that in no way implies that I would ever tolerate an open situation with someone to whom I am married. Joni and I were not committed to each other we had said no vows or made any promises. We were college students having a good time. I was not in love with her as she was not in love with me. At the end of the spring semester Joni went back to Colorado in hopes of getting in on the summer session.

Joni was not what I considered marriage material. Now Sandy… this was a girl who could be marriage material.

A funny thing happened towards the end of the spring semester. Sandy became interested in me. And in a junior high school manner she had one of her friends from the men's department tell me that she hoped that I would ask her out again.

The timing could not have been better Joni was leaving and a replacement is ready in the "on deck circle". This statement may make me seem like a jerk but it is really not that bad. If I had known that Sandy would have finally been receptive, I would have stopped seeing Joni in favor of Sandy and Joni would have understood. Joni has a couple of possibilities in Colorado that she had told me about.

I started seeing Sandy and it was magic. We were both almost done with college and ready to start thinking about settling down. She was not as sexual as Joni but I liked that. She was not a virgin by any means but she wasn't a party girl either. Sandy was still on the slender side and had an A+ / B- cup size. At this point I was not so enamored with the size of a woman's breast. Sandy's body was well proportioned and I thought she was beautiful.

As far as the sex goes she was not as wild as many of the girls I had been with and nowhere close to Joni but I believed that in time she would come out of her shell. With Sandy it was conventional sex and almost exclusively the missionary position. When I pressed for oral sex she kept firm stating that she had to save something until after she was married. I was falling in love with Sandy and I could wait.

They say that if you want to get an idea of what the girl will look like in the future just look at her mother. If this mythos is true then praised be the Lord. Sandy's mom is beautiful. She is well developed and still slender. I had the opportunity to look through some of Sandy's photo albums under the guise of seeing her baby pictures. What I thought bore out to be true prior to Sandy's birth her mom was slender. Again I could wait.

After graduating from SDSU I took a job as a sales representative for a large pharmaceutical company. I won't say which company in that I still work for them.

I asked Sandy, "Do you believed in Fate?"

"Why do ask that?"

"It is just that we keep being thrown together as if we are meant to be together".

Shortly thereafter Sandy and I became engaged. Sandy had become lax in her college career and did not finish. She still planned on continuing her education but for now she put it on hold. It is still on hold.

I was making good money and the promotions kept coming my way.

The night of the rehearsal dinner I found something out that could have raised a red flag but it went right over my head. Susan Platte, one of Sandy's brides maids, and I were talking when she made the comment that I should have invited Joni Taylor to the wedding. I was confused in that I hadn't seen Joni since she went back to Colorado. I asked Susan to explain.

According to Sue the only reason that Sandy became interested in me was the fact that Sandy saw Joni and me at a pizza parlor together. Joni was our homecoming queen and evidentially that still carried some weight with Sandy. I guess Sandy wanted to have what Joni had. At the time I was flattered.

On the honeymoon Sandy did allow me to go down on her but barely allowed me to get the head of my dick into her mouth. Sandy appeared to be making an honest attempt and I assumed that in time she would become more comfortable with the Idea.

Other than that, the honeymoon sex was great. We must have made love (as apposed to fucking) 20 times over that week.

I believed that Sandy and I were as close as any two people could be. I was certain that I had made the right choice. Sandy was sweet and caring and eager to make our life as a couple perfect. Within three years we had a son, Brock and then in three more years we had a daughter, Jennifer Leigh. Sandy never gained much weight during her pregnancies and quickly got back into shape. Since Sandy was breast feeding her cup size increased to about a C. With her slim body and large breasts she had the figure of a Playboy model to go along with her beautiful face. Her eyes I always thought here her best feature.

I did not think much of it but she was now getting a lot of attention from the men that she happens to come across. We men are certainly shallow if you show us some nice tits we like Pavlov's dog immediately start to drool. I did not mind in that if I were honest I would have to admit that I myself enjoy a look or two at a nice looking lady.

Sandy on the other hand was unaccustomed to this attention. She rather enjoyed it and I figured flirting --- as long as it were just flirting – didn't seem to be that bad. Besides I was the benefactor as this attention certainly increased her libido.

Sandy had visited Victoria's Secret and purchased some sexy thing to wear. I loved that she now was starting to come out of her shell and finally become the sex kitten that I always hoped for. She now was more adventurous in bed; oral sex had become a regular part of our foreplay.

Sandy had it clear. "If you cum in my mouth, it will be the last blow job you ever receive."

Fortunately, I had excellent control.

When Sandy stopped breast feeding, the reduction in her breast size seemed to correspond to reduction in the frequency of our love making.

This did not please me but I knew the kids were a handful and I heard that as women approach middle age their sex drive increases. I truly loved Sandy and I couldn't help but notice that she was becoming more beautiful as the years passed.

Our sex life had wound down to four times a month. Each time was at my insistence. Sandy never had more than one orgasm but once she had hers she became totally disinterested. Again I knew that once I had cum that would be it … just like those girls from high school.

Therefore I prolonged my orgasm as long as possible and on occasion when I would take too long Sandy would just up and quit saying. "It is your own fault for being greedy."

That never sat well with me but what was I to do.

I have to admit at times I thought back to those times with Joni and how she would keep going until we were both completely satisfied.

Cheating is something that I would never tolerate or with which I would participate.

I did masturbate regularly and on occasion I did think of those times with Joni but I would never actually do anything with anyone other than Sandy.

We all make compromises in life and mine was a good family life rather than wild sex.

On Saturday's, when I am in town, I usually play golf for a few hours. One of the regulars in our group had been Nick Costanza. Nick had not played golf with us for several months and I was surprised to hear the reason why.

On one Saturday I asked John Maxwell who was a good friend of Nick's. It was John who introduced Nick to the group.

"John, what ever happened to Nick. He used to play more often than I did. Now he never seems to bee around."

"I'm sorry Jim I thought that you knew. Remember the time that the course was overbooked and rather than waiting for a later date we all decided to just skip golf for that Day?"

"I remember … But that was like eleven months ago."

"Well, when Nick got home he found his wife Sarah in bed with their next door neighbor. Apparently, they have been hitting it hard for months.

That led to their divorce."

"Wow, I bet he took her to the cleaners."

"Buddy, We live in California. Nick is the one who got hosed. She gets half their assets, alimony, plus child support. To top it off she gets to stay in their house because she has the kids. He doesn't play golf because he can't afford to."

"Man that just isn't fair. She is the one who was cheating and she reaps the benefit of all Nicks work."

"California is a no fault state. That means the reason for the divorce has no bearing on the distribution of the assets. He told me that if he had it to do over he would have pretended that he did not see anything and then just got himself a mistress. It is cheaper to keep her."

Stories, like the one about Nick Costanza, make you appreciate the things that we have.

I was a good father. Better than most of the people that we knew. And I guess somewhere along the line Sandy started thinking of me as Dad to our kids rather than husband and lover. She did give into sex but nowhere as often as I would have liked.

When I pressed Sandy she would come back with some retort such as, "It is just not that important to me as it is to you. I've talked to my girl friends and they agree that you are being unrealistic wanting it too often."

Our life continued this way until the kids were both in school.

That is when Sandy said, "I need some outside stimulation."

I wasn't quite sure what she meant by this but I am glad that I did not blow up since it was not what I feared.

She explained, "Sue Platte works at Macintyre's Department Store and she told me that there is an opening in the cosmetic department. It would only be part time to start but I need some adult interaction."

"We talk all the time Sandy."

"It is not the same. You deal with all sorts of people in your profession I just feel so cooped up. I really want to try this. I might fall flat on my face but I desperately want to give it a try."

We did not need the money but the way she put it I was hard pressed not to allow her to try it.

So Sandy started. I would watch the kinds as often as I could and the days when I was away we hired a sitter. The money that Sandy made hardly paid for the sitter but her motivation for this job was not financial.

Sandy was now 36 years old and was looking as good as she ever had. Sandy possessed natural artistic gifts that she implemented at the cosmetic counter. The ladies never looked so well as when Sandy masterfully applied the correct types of make up. Sales came easy to her and along with them promotions. In no time she was counter manager which required her to be full time. The money was not that much better but Sandy loved the title.

I can not truthfully say I was happy about this development. Time with Sandy was limited prior to her job but now it was almost nonexistent.

I tried to talk Sandy into quitting or at least going back to part time. But she would have no part of that. Although Sandy did not look it she was quite a bit older that the girls with which she worked.

"I just love being around these girls because they make me feel young again." She would say.

"Sandy you know that you are not old. You look better now than you ever had."

Then out of the blue she said. "Can I get a boob job? Some of the girls at work had them and they fit their clothes so much better."

I immediately thought back to what Sandy looked like when she was breast feeding and became excited. I was wearing loose fitting gym shorts and the bulge became readily apparent.

Sandy noticed right away and said, "Looks to me like you are in favor of it also."

She then proceeded to remove my member right there in the kitchen and give me one hell of a blow job.

"What if Brock or Jenny come in?" I questioned.

Sandy dragged be by the dick to the bedroom and closed the door. She took my member further that she ever had in the past she massaged my balls while deep throating me. I came perilously close to exploding but she pulled off just in time. In no time I had her clothes off to be confronted by yet another surprise. Sandy had shaved herself completely save a neat little landing strip.

Finally, I thought to myself, Sandy's sex drive is going to catch up to mine.

Going down on her hairless pussy was one of those things that I never thought would happen.

I was quite the master with my tongue. I would bring her to the brink of an orgasm and let off. Over and over I repeated the process until she was begging for me to give it to her hard. I was only too happy to oblige. I used the same technique of bringing her to the edge and back several times before I finally allowed her to explode.

As we lay in bed I said. "I had hoped that you would agree to have a boob job but I was hesitant to suggest it for fear of making you feel bad. If this is the result I can expect then I say hell yes you can get a boob job."

Sandy decided on a C cup. This was the size that she was when she was breastfeeding. I was not too big for her frame but definitely made you take note.

She was sore for quite a while after the operation. Her breasts swelled up to at least a "D".

"I knew they made them too big. It's your entire fault. You wanted them so big."

I could hardly believe what she was saying. It was Sandy not me who originally brought up the whole breast augmentation issue. I passed it off as it was the pain talking rather than what she truly felt.

ken92592
ken92592
14 Followers