Do You Like The New Harness?

Story Info
A young lady receives an invitation to examine some new toys.
5.3k words
4.44
12.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you like the new harness?

She got to the top of the stairs feeling rather nervous about what would happen next. The message from her lover was quite terse; "I have a new harness you might like to try out. If you would like it, come on Friday at 7:00pm."

She had been hoping he would dominate her -- it was a world she fantasized about, but never had the opportunities to explore the things she dreamed of. She had shown her lover the toys, straps, cuffs and paddles she had bought, of course. He showed interest, but whenever they had been able to snatch some time, they had been too busy devouring each other's bodies.

This was different.

It was 7:00 exactly. If things were going the way she hoped, punishment would come if she should be too early, or too late. She shivered and squeezed her forearms against her breasts. She took the key out of her bag and opened the door. The room was darkened, with some soft light coming from candles. A narrow bed, almost a massage table, with leather padding had been placed in the middle of the room. The usual table had been moved to one side, and a crisp white tablecloth was on it. Instead of cutlery, however, there were a number of pieces of leatherwork, all dyed a deep, rich purple. The padding in the cuffs was a natural colour. Fascinated, she walked over to the table to examine the goodies on display, and gasped slightly as she heard the door being shut and deadlocked.

She relaxed slightly as two familiar, powerful arms circled her from behind, and she let herself drape against her lover's chest, idly tracing a fingertip through the hair on his forearm as she felt the strength holding her to his body. "Do you want to examine the playthings I have for you?" he asked, kissing the side of her neck gently. She brushed her cheek against his jaw, feeling the stubble, kissing the corner of his eye. She nodded and made a soft dreamy noise.

The wrist and ankle cuffs were beautifully made, all the hardware chrome, the purple dye, the natural coloured lining. There were cuffs that looked like they'd fit around her thighs, and a broad padded belt for her waist with two buckles and a number of d-rings with various snaps and chains hanging off it. She picked up a collar with its lead attached, the same exquisite deep rich purple as the cuffs and the belt. "Do you like it?" he asked.

She smiled, turning in the circle of his arms to throw her own around his neck so she could kiss him enthusiastically. "It's everything I hoped" she squealed. "Please, may I wear the collar?"

"Of course" he said. "Stand there for a moment." She watched him in the darkened room, a powerfully built man, about 185cm, moving with the ease of a dancer or a boxer. She imagined rather than saw his shoulders moving under the blue singlets she loved to see him wearing, and when he stood in front of her with the collar and lead, she had to look up into his blue, blue eyes, a rare combination with his dark wavy hair and the hair on his body.

She quivered as he put the collar around her neck, amazed as ever with the incredible tenderness he was capable of, even though she knew he thought nothing of a long day as a fencing contractor or rebuilding a friend's Harley. He placed the lead in her hand, and motioned for her to keep looking at the toys spread before her.

There was a flogger, red and black, with beautiful supple thongs, the handle made from some smooth plastic that felt good to hold. Candles, carefully selected so her body would flinch, but not be marred. There was something under a cloth, dyed purple to carry the theme, but as she reached for it he took her hand gently and said "all will be revealed later."

She turned to face him, and he just smiled and asked "Do you still enjoy wearing your tail?". When she nodded enthusiastically, he kissed her forehead and said "Then you'll like what else I have planned for you. Here" he added as he handed her a parcel "you may change in the bathroom."

The light in the bathroom was glaring in contrast to the dim light in the main room, but she gasped in delight as she unwrapped a short purple negligee. She took her clothes off, and stood for a moment looking at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Red hair, kept short and manageable in a pixie cut that showed her graceful neck, now bedecked with some exquisite leatherwork. The purple complemented her pale skin, even with the dusting of freckles on her shoulders and arms, which she hated, but he pretended to count whenever they had a lazy Sunday afternoon in bed together. She couldn't resist putting her hands behind her head and stretching so that her perfect breasts were shown off to their best advantage, admiring her figure. She'd kept control of it with running, and liked the effect on her legs and her belly.

The negligee fitted her top beautifully. The bust fitted her breasts without wrinkling, the straps were comfortable almost with no adjustment at all, the material was sumptuous, and the way it draped on her hips made her happy. It was very flattering in the bathroom mirror, but as she turned to admire the back, she realised the hem just did not quite cover her bottom. It was a very nice bottom, she thought to herself smoothing the fabric over it, but a bit of cheek peeked out from under the hems no matter what she did. Hell, arms above her head and it uncovered her pussy, freshly shaven cleft peeping out in anticipation, and there were no panties or shorts with it. She thought of the equipment laid out, and wondered what else might be waiting for her. She stood up, straightened her hair, and gave a little wiggle. "This was going to be FUN!"

She switched off the bathroom light as she went back into the main room. She couldn't see in the dim light, but she felt her lover stepped behind her again, guiding her as her eyes slowly got used to the darkness. She smiled as he gently cupped her breasts, feeling for her nipples to give them a little squeeze and a playful tug. "There's a chair, a sturdy one, in front of you with a towel over the top rail. It should be tall enough for you to bend over."

She felt for the chair, found it, bent over it. It was comfortable enough if she held on to the edges of the hard, wooden seat and took her weight on her arms, but if he stood with her feet either side of the legs of the chair, the position would completely expose her arsehole and her pussy to her lover. She put both feet together, arching her back so her bottom was firm and proud. To reward her efforts, she got a playful slap on her bottom, and a second on the same buttock, and then a soft kiss where the slaps had fallen. "Stay in that position, please" he told her, in a more commanding voice than she'd heard him use with her. She heard his footsteps going towards the table and return. He placed the flogger she had admired on the seat of the chair where she could see it. Other things were placed on the floor behind her, out of vision.

She felt a feather-soft kiss in her shoulder, hot breath tracing its way to another on her back, and work-hardened hands smoothed the fabric of the negligee away from her bottom, exposing more of her pearlescent skin. A third kiss, almost imperceptible, on the small of her back and other on her tailbone. She adjusted her feet so they were against the outside of the chair legs, exposing her body to her lover's caresses. She gave a soft gasp of pleasure, then a louder one as she felt his tongue caress her labia, her taint, her arsehole, the cleft of her buttocks, and soft kisses the way back down the same path to her clitoris.

"If you are sure of this, I have cuffs to strap you in this position. Would you like that?" he asked her. She felt his fingertip trace the same route, clitoris to labia to taint to butthole to tailbone, back again, feather touches teasing.


"If this is what you're going to do to me, oh, yes, please!" she said. She heard a tube being uncapped, and fingers spread lube on her butthole, searching, slipping into her body, teasing, promising.

"Oh, I'm going to do much more than this, my little fuckdoll" he growled in her ear at last.

She quivered, the openings of her body squeezing and gaping in anticipation, but she stayed still. Oh, she hoped this was going to be her fantasies -- she'd told him about her dreams, and here they were, shaping.

He knelt at her left foot, gently strapping an ankle cuff onto her leg. There was a ringbolt on the chair leg, and a snap between that and the ankle cuff held her foot in place. He paused as he gently placed the thigh cuff around the top of her leg, stroking the muscles under the fair, fair skin. Speaking in a low, firm voice he said to her "There are rules, if you want to continue. I am now Sir Walter. You may also call me "sweet Sir Walter", or "Your Grace". Do you understand?" Another -snik-, that cuff clipped to a ring bolt higher up the chair.

"Sure thing, babe!" she said cheekily. A slap on her arse, the other cheek from the first blow. This time, hard enough to sting. She gasped, and secretly smirked. "Of course, Your Grace. I am sorry, Sir Walter"

"Good girl" he said, as he knelt on her right side and put the other two cuffs on. The position forced her to bow her legs slightly and arch her back, and as a result it was impossible for her not to fully expose her arsehole to whatever he wanted of her.

He moved to stand directly in front of her and undid his belt and his jeans, exposing his cock and his balls for her to see. He had been waxed of all pubic hair, shaft scrotum and all, and she gave an involuntary gasp as she realised that, because it was entirely for her benefit. They'd talked about how she had liked the effect on other lovers, but he had never agreed. Now, here it was in front of her!

She embraced his hips with one arm and held his scrotum so she could put it in her mouth. He let her suck on his balls for a short time, enjoying the feeling of her stroking his hardening cock with her free hand, then suddenly leant over her to give her another stinging slap on her arse. "I said there are rules, harlot!" Another slap. "Did you seek permission to pleasure your mouth with my manhood?"

"Never needed to before!" she said.

Instead of the expected spanking, he knelt so his mouth was by her ear. "Safety first, OK? Traffic lights. "Green" means keep doing it, "Amber" means you're uncomfortable and I'll sort it but stay in character, "Red" means you're scared and it all stops. Cool?"

"Cool. And thanks!" A quick kiss, given and received.

"Now get back in character" he growled. She gave a low chuckle. "Did you find that amusing, harlot?"

"Why, no, Sir Walter" she replied.

"Good girl" he said. He lifted her face by her chin until his cock was in front of her again. She gladly took him in her mouth and started suckling, moving her head back and forth until he made a low groan of pleasure. "Good girl. Goood girl" he moaned. She felt his member swelling inside her mouth, but as his scrotum rose up, he pulled away from her, and put cuffs on her wrists, snapping both of them to the chair so she could use her arms to take her weight, but not move. She heard him walk behind her, and moved herself so pussy or arse could take his thrust.

Nothing.

She could hear him moving around the room, but she couldn't see what he was doing. She quivered in anticipation. She wanted something to be pushed into her, and she was starting to ache. "I want dick" she finally said.

"Oh?" came the response. "Did I not tell you how I wished to be addressed?"

"I don't care -- fuck me! Fuck my pussy, fuck my arse, fuck my mouth, I want dick and I want it now."

"Oh, my dear little fuckdoll, are you being wilful because you know you'll be punished?" he said, stroking her hair softly. He slowly walked around her to stand in her line of vision again, and reached down very deliberately to pick up the flogger.

She giggled. "No. I'm being a bitch! I want dick!!"

The thongs of the flogger slowly draped across her hands. "You'll get what I want to give you, harlot. You are being wilful, and while you are strapped to that chair, I do not think that is wise." He stroked her cheek and the side of her neck with the flogger. "Do you know what this will do to your pretty round rump, harlot?" he asked her.

"Make it nice and rosy" she said.

The strike was swift this time, stinging her bottom so she squealed. "Make it nice and rosy, what?" he asked.

"Make it nice and rosy and quivering for DICK!" she cried.

Six quick strokes in a criss-cross followed, each one just hard enough to make her try clench her buttocks to protect her soft parts, but the cuffs held her legs firm. She started squirming and squealing and gasping in pain by the sixth stroke. "Well, harlot? What is your pretty round rump like now?"

"Nice and rosy, sweet Sir Walter, and ready for dick" she said gasping for breath.

"That's better, harlot" he said. She felt something firm press against her pussy, parting her lips and entering her. She realised it was the handle of the flogger. She gasped in joy as it slowly started to stroke in and out of her. Her lover would slide it out of her body to rub the tip against her clitoris, before sliding it back into her, riding her body up in pleasure. "Fuck me" she moaned, and immediately the thrusting was replaced by the sting of the thongs, six times in the criss-cross pattern of before. The shock of the flogging only increased her arousal, and she moaned as her body ached to be filled in either hole. The handle of the flogger was slowly but relentlessly pushed into her arsehole this time, all the way in until she felt the thongs brush against her legs.

"You need to be reminded of the rules, I think" he said, walking to her face.

"Yes, please, Your Grace" she said. Ooooh, what was coming next, she said to herself.

Without a word, he unsnapped all six cuffs form their fixings and led her to that peculiar bed by the lead attached to her collar. "Keep that flogger inside your arse, harlot, or I shall use it on your cunt!" The shock of the command made her clench her arse cheeks together with a combination of fear and lust. The brat wanted to spit it out, the woman blushed at the thought of how exposed she'd be, and she herself was hoping if it happened it was something she could stand.

Slowly, tenderly, he slipped the negligee off her, taking the time to make sure the cuffs on her wrists didn't get tangled in the lacework. "You're doing so well, little fuckdoll. I'm so proud of you" he whispered into her ear as he straightened her hair. "You green?"

"Green as grass" she whispered back.

"Now get back in character" he whispered, and as he worked to fasten the broad belt around her waist, she felt a soft buzz start in her belly. The handle of the flogger had a vibrator built into it!!

He's taking his own sweet time with that belt! she thought to herself, and as he worked, the buzzing intensified, making her squirm with pleasure. She did her best to stand still, but the buzzing started pulsing. Her belly squeezing rhythmically with the pulses, her pussy squirming and aching with the torment she was experiencing, she clenched her arsehole as hard as she could to grip the vibrating handle, but eventually it was too much and her body spat out the flogger. It landed on the floor between her feet. He stepped back and looked at her, and down to the flogger, then back to her. She shook his head ruefully "I gave you an order, harlot. You appear to have wilfully disobeyed me."

"Please, Sir Walter. I tried to keep it in, but the vibrator..." she cried

"Ah, yes. Perhaps that may have made things more difficult, but rules are rules." He walked behind her and gently bent her arms to allow her wrists to be secured to rings on the back of the waist. "I would like you to stand perfectly erect, with your feet apart, please."

"No, please, not my pussy" she sniffled a little.

"I know, pet, but rules are rules, and I spoke, so I must perform." He held her close to his chest as he spoke. At some time, she didn't know when, he had stripped naked. His hairless cock, erect against the crease of her hips in contrasts with the crisp curls on his chest only made her hungrier for him.

She did as she was bid, partly dreading what was to come, partly aching with desire. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, and she was certain her juices were dripping down her inner thighs. The first strike was very soft, the thongs curling around her mound, the tips just caressing her inner thighs. She moaned softly. The blow was more pressure than sting, but she knew what may come if she goaded him. Again, very soft, the cords flicking up around her arse. Again, a little harder. More pressure than anything on her womanhood, but the angle made the tips of the thongs smack lightly onto her bottom. "I think I should like you to spread your legs yet wider, harlot. You require correction, and out of a spirit of love I shall give it."

She complied, and as she adjusted her stance, he pushed gently against the back of her neck to lean her forward a little. She stood patiently as he stepped to the table, out of her vision again, and came back to stand before her. She noticed he was carrying something in one hand. He kissed her softly on the forehead, gently cupping her right breast in his hand. The difference sensation after the flogging on her arse was delicious and as her nipple hardened against his palm he kissed her on the mouth. His grip changed, and she felt him pull her nipple gently between thumb and forefinger. She moaned inwardly, drinking both the kiss and the sweet pain of his grip, then she gasped suddenly as she felt the firm spring contact of a nipple clamp and the pull of a weight against her body.

"What colour is your quim, my harlot?" he asked her, supporting the weight with one hand

"Rosy and dripping, good my lord!" she replied. He let her nipple take the whole weight of the clamp.

Another kiss, attention to her left breast, another weight.

"What colour are autumn leaves, my harlot?" he asked this time, teasing, inviting her to quit.

"Gum trees are green, good my lord" she said. She would NOT give in.

"Good. Good. Now prepare yourself for your correction" he said as she heard him walk back to the table. The sting of the flogger on her bottom was unexpected and it made her stand up. The weights on the nipple clamped almost made her faint with the sensations, pain and pleasure both together in a heady mix. He walked around her, caressing her hips and her bottom with the cords of the flogger. "Please resume the position I placed you in, harlot" he said.

She complied, and he swung the flogger between her legs again. This time some of the knots on the tips struck her butthole! She gasped! Was that an accident -- was more of this coming?. The blow came again. He had meant it! She moaned with the sting of pleasure and pain, and the next blow landed the knots on her pussy. Wide-eyed, she stared at her lover with the shock of the sensation. He took the free-hanging end of the lead and placed it in her mouth, so she could bite on it. Her belly ached for something to fill it from either hole, her clitoris was painfully erect, her labia wide to receive punishment or pleasure, she didn't care now. Artfully, he struck again so that the thongs curled around her thigh instead of her secret parts, so the expected sensation was missing. She bit the lead to stop from crying out. He did it again and again, each time send in a thrill through her whole body as she desperately hoped he would strike her pussy and arse again. The weight from her left nipple dropped on the floor, but instead of relief the disparity between her left and right breasts drive her even wilder.

When her legs finally started shaking from the sensations flooding her body and the strain of standing in the position he had forced her to adopt, he walked behind her and began the criss-cross pattern on each buttock again. This time, standing erect with her arms behind her back, her butthole was protected from this attack, but the sting from each strike was now exquisite. She lost count as the intensity increased, until finally she cried aloud and collapsed to her knees sobbing and moaning.

Instantly he was by her side, supporting her with one hand while he releasd her arms with the other. "What colour is your arse?" he asked urgently.

"Rosy pink" she replied.

"Good, good" he said, taking her hands in his and helping her up. He tenderly cradled her against his chest, gently stroking her hair. "Would you like to be fucked?" he asked, softly kissing her forehead, her cheek, her nose, her eye...

"Yes, please, Sir Walter" she whispered.

12