Do You Remember This Night?

Story Info
The beginning of a too short romance.
1.1k words
3.58
1.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is earlier 2000's I'd say '09 maybe '10 in the small city of Winchester, Virginia. If you remember this night please reach out.

I had posted a profile to a lesser known singles hookup site looking for even just a charged conversation on the topic of male / female relations. You found me and took up the subject straight away, within two evenings totaling untold pages of instant message banter you made a statement.

"I am a BBW you need to be okay with that"

I had to look that up, thank you internet. Before I could even conceive a witty or charming reply my messenger window dinged and there in the window was a phone number and an address. Another ding and another statement.

"Around 10(pm) Front door will be unlocked, come in, bedroom is immediately on the right"

I am in uncharted seas here... Is this dangerous somehow? What does BBW mean in this context? Will it matter to me? Should it matter? Will their be some hideous catch, a husband hiding in closet type situation? And a million others running circles of the brain.

10:00pm sharp, pulling into the driveway, porch light is on, I don't remember walking to the door. I manage to fumble the thing open with its jiggly old iron knob, closing it behind me I look to the right and an open door spilling soft light into the half dark living room. I move into the room and to the right the bed and stretched across on her stomach feet towards me is the Woman. Clad in a sheer black nightie she had been reading by the light of a small lamp. Sliding the book onto the nightstand she crossed her arms and laid her head upon them

"Grab the lotion off the dresser and start with my feet"

That confident feminine voice stirred me to action, stirred other things also.

I warmed the lotion in my hands before taking her feet each in turn, feeling the tension ease out of her foot muscles eased my own somehow. How was this so natural?

"You can work your way up my legs."

From out of my reverie the words pulled me, again the confident tone stirred action. She must have felt my jeans rub her leg

"You can get comfortable, take your pants off"

Only just managing to get out something resembling an "Okay" I slid my jeans down and slipped out of my Henley, now stripped to my jockeys I resumed my seat beside her feet. I worked her calves from ankle to knee and without any thought pushed her calves together and straddled them. My eyes drawn to the creamy skin of her thick thighs and beyond, I started just above the knee working toward the hem of the nightie.

"Mmmm" came the purr. That sound she made did something inside me I can not even explain.

I moved up those thighs daring to push the nightie as I went until it just started to slip up her buttocks. I allowed my thumbs to trace inward along the edging of the lacy black panties to where they disappeared into the area where cheeks met inner thigh. My god the heat!..

"Can you do my neck and shoulders?"

It was a question this time. "Of course" I uttered thankfully my voice actually worked. She pushed herself up leaning back pushing her buttocks into my groin. I heard a distinct "Hmmph" as the nightie slid up and was tossed aside. She adjusted her breasts and resumed her position, head on arms face down giving me full access to her shoulders and neck. I had to shift forward to get within comfortable reach of her shoulders.

"Mmmm" came the purr again, bringing with it that something from inside me

I became acutely aware of my position straddling her just below her hips and that damnable heat... I had been fighting it but she had to feel me swelling against her.

"MMMMMmmmm" Far throatier than the other more relaxed purrs, more something bubbled up. I would call it desire, a pure bubbling, throbbing ache.

She turned her head to one side to glance at me, uncrossed her arms

"Put your hands over mine." I did as I was told, she spread her fingers and following I laced mine with hers.

"Relax" She said as she pulled my arms out from under me so my chest lay against her back.

The closeness was consuming, the warmth, the smell of her hair and that damnable heat below torturing my hard cock.

"You do want me. I was slightly worried earlier" She stated.

She let my hands go and I started to raise up, she followed, I wrapped one arms around her belly just below her breasts and one around her chest above them. She put her hands on mine and slid my hands over her breasts, feeling my fingers slide over her stiff nipples gave me goosebumps, she moved my hands down to the band of the lacy black panties.

"Pull them off." In that confident tone.

As I slid them off her hips and down her thighs she twisted around and leaned back, I don't even remember pulling them off her ankles. I felt them in my hand, I felt the dampness of the fabric, before I knew I was doing it I pulled them nearer my nose and god the scent... Intoxicating.

I felt my face grow hot from embarrassment as I realized what I had just done.

I felt her eyes on me and upon returning that gaze was met by the most luminous eyes. Finally able to break away I let my eyes drink in the sight of her, had I only so far seen her from behind? She was leaned back on her arms legs pulled up slightly apart, pure womanly magnificence. I felt like she was waiting for something... Come on stupid brain. I moved toward her, knees on the bed almost crawling, she looked puzzled...

"You still have your shorts on" came to my ears.

I slid my hands up her legs to her knees, to the inside of her thighs... Deftly sliding my arms under her bent legs and letting my cheek slide along her left thigh, she stiffened a little... I could feel the heat on my face, the scent of her so intense, and here I thought the scent from the panties had me hard. I exhaled a small breath from my mouth as I slid my tongue just past my lips, moving forward just a bit more

"Oh fuck" came her husky whisper.