Do You Trust Your Wife?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It made me think of a prison cell, and I would soon be the prisoner. I don't know why I didn't ask her to explain what she had done. Maybe I was worried about what she'd say, but I think at that point I just wanted to get everything over with as soon as possible, and more conversation would only slow it down.

When she saw me, she picked up one of the cameras without disconnecting the tripod, turned it on and walked silently around the room with it, aiming it everywhere. Then she stood on the bed with it and slowly turned 365 degrees with it.

She didn't speak until she turned it off and got off the bed with it.

"That was to set the scene," she said as she set the tripod up facing an empty corner of the room. I wondered why she aimed it at the wall. A few weeks later I noticed she had made a mark on the wall to focus on.

"I want you to go over by the bed and take off your clothes while you're talking to me."

Her voice and face still showed no emotion.

"When you are naked, I want you to get on the bed and sit in the middle until we've finished talking."

Once I was in position, she set up the second camera on the floor a few feet from the bed and aimed it at me. She turned it on.

"This camera is in synch with the one in the corner, so I just turned that one on, too" she explained. "Today, we're going to do our roles for two different cameras, like they shoot conversations in the movies."

She didn't say anything as she turned all the lights on in the room, including the reading lights over our bed. The blinds were drawn but there was some light coming in from uncovered windows above the blinds, so the room was bright. She walked to the corner where the other camera was, turned and faced it, shook her shoulders and arms and shifted her feet a few times, then relaxed and spoke.

"I'm happy to be here with you today, Sheldon, because you've decided to prove that you trust me. I've been proving it to you by letting you restrain me until I am helpless to prevent you from doing whatever you want to me. You haven't been willing to do the same until now. Why did you change your mind?"

There was still no emotion in her voice as she talked. I hesitated at first but then I decided that since she wanted me to surprise her, that's what I'd do.

"I've been suspecting you of cheating on me, and that made me stop trusting you," I said.

I heard her gasp, and I looked at her. For a second her frozen face had cracked. Then her mask went back on.

"So you don't trust me," she said. "Then why did you agree to let me restrain you today?"

"You may be a cheating slut but you're the mother of my children. I decided it was better for the kids that we stay together."

"But you know me, Sheldon. You know how I feel about everything, and how I can lose my temper and go into a rage. Aren't you afraid that I'll get angry about your accusation and take out my anger on you once you're helpless?"

"Yes, but I'm doing it for the children."

"You understand that by agreeing to let me restrain you, you are actually giving permission for everything that's about to be done to you."

Up until now, she spoke facing me, but now I saw her looking down. There was a piece of paper on the bed in front of her. She was reading from it.

"Why is that?" I asked.

She didn't look up from the paper.

"If you didn't want to allow me to do whatever I wanted, you wouldn't agree to be restrained. I'm not threatening you in any way, and I'm explaining to you that in agreeing to be helpless, you are also agreeing to whatever might happen."

"I guess you could interpret it that way."

"Just once more for the record," she said, still reading from her script, "you are agreeing to be restrained by me. By doing that, you are also agreeing to everything I do to you after you are restrained. Just a yes or no answer, please."

She was looking at the paper again.

I built up the drama a little by waiting for a few seconds before I spoke.

"Yes."

"Wonderful!"

She pushed the paper off the bed.

"Now I'm going to put on the restraints."

The restraints were already connected to the bed posts. She worked quickly attaching them to my wrists and ankles and tacking out the slack. In a couple of minutes, she had me stretched out so tightly that I could barely move.

She got off the bed and inspected the fastenings and then she turned to me. She had a broad smile on her face.

"Now I've got you where I want you," she said. "It's been hard to pretend that this didn't matter that much to me, but now I don't have to pretend anymore."

"Pretend?" I scoffed. "You can't be serious! I know you've been dying to do this."

"I believe you," she said. "You know me too well. That's why it took so long for this to happen. You knew that once you were in my control I could finally attach a lie detector to you and prove that you were having an affair with Scarlett. I came up with this plan not long after you humiliated me, but because you can read me like a book, it took forever to finally make it happen."

"So you're admitting that all that stuff about you trusting me and letting me restrain you was a lie," I said.

"That's right. It was all part of the plan to get us to this moment. Excuse me for a moment while I get the equipment."

Her role playing sounded so realistic that when she left the room I thought for a moment she was going to return with a lie detector. But the little box with a button on top of it was no lie detector. She attached one of her long, latex exercise bands to it and wound the other end of the band around my arm and tied it. Then she sat down next to my spread-eagle body.

"I'm going to ask you some questions," she said. "This is a sophisticated lie detector and every time you lie, you'll hear this sound."

She pressed the button on top of the box, and a loud buzz sounded. It was a gag buzzer. She broke into laughter. I laughed, too.

Was this going to be fun after all?

"Are you ready?"

"Shoot!"

"Okay, but remember that this only works if you say the first thing that comes into your mind after I ask the question. If you hesitate to think up an answer I won't need the buzzer to know you're lying. Here's the first question: Are you Sheldon Armstrong?"

"Yes."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

The buzzer went off.

"I guess you're lying about that," she said.

So that's how it was going to be. Okay, if that's what she wanted.

"How many times did you screw Scarlett?"

"I don't know."

"That's cheating!" she said. "You have to say something that is either the truth or a lie. That answer isn't either one."

"I didn't keep track."

I heard her quick intake of air, but she recovered quickly. She was smiling even more broadly now.

"Okay," she said. "How long did you screw her?"

"Four and a half years."

She laughed.

"Did you ever fuck her in our bed?"

"Yes, but only once when you were visiting your parents with the kids."

That answer didn't make her pause at all.

"What was your favorite position?"

"Her on top."

"Why?"

"Because of those amazing breasts. You know what she looks like. When she rode me, those breasts were right in my face, swinging back and forth across my cheeks. I stuck out my tongue as they went by. It was heaven."

There was a pause. Sheila didn't make a sound and she was still smiling, but her smile seemed a little tighter now.

"What did you like best about her breasts?"

"Everything. They are large and firm and bouncy, and she has puffy nipples. I think what I liked best was that that when she came, her breasts got a red hue and the area around her nipples turned bright pink. Looking at the colors and the puffy nipples together always drove me wild."

There was another long pause.

"Why did you cheat on me?"

She no longer sounded light and flippant. There was pain and anger in the question. I decided it was time to stop the game. I was trying to think of what to say when she repeated the question.

"I didn't cheat on you," I replied calmly.

She pressed the buzzer.

"Lie!" she yelled. "Tell me why you cheated on me."

"That's not a question that's true or false. I thought this was supposed to be fun. What happened?"

"I tricked you, Sheldon. You went along with my suggestion about answering fast. I told you I spent a lot of time preparing for this. I studied up on free association. When you don't have time to make things up it makes you stick closer to the truth. It won't be hard for me to find out what Scarlett's breasts look like."

"So you think your buzzer is a real lie detector," I said. "When we started, I accused you of lying about trusting me, and you admitted it. I thought we were both playing roles, but it turns out I was right. You don't trust me."

"I did until you screwed Scarlett."

"You knew all along that you had nothing to fear from me. You know the kind of man I am, and that I would never hurt you. Yet you think I'm the kind of man who would cheat on you.

"I'll admit something to you. I had my doubts after I saw you with Harry, but because I love you, I tried to justify your behavior so I could trust you again. I finally succeeded.

"That's also why I let you tie me up. I love how passionate you get about things that are important to you, but your emotions often lead you to jump off the deep end and do things you regret later. There was a chance you might hurt me. Because I love you, I trusted you with my body. Yet you still don't trust me when I tell you I never slept with Scarlett."

She pressed the buzzer again and yelled, "Lie!"

Her eyes were gleaming.

"Are you going to answer any more questions?" she asked.

"No."

"Then I guess the lie detector test is over. But before we move on I want to settle something about trust. We've talked about cheating many times. You may disagree with my feelings about it, but you understand them. As you told me earlier, you know me so well that you realized what I was up to.

"This is not about me betraying your trust. It's about your mistake. You thought I would never find out about you and Scarlett. Cheating makes people stupid. You thought you would get away with it and you'd never have to pay."

"And now you're going to make me pay," I said. "Even though you just told me you tricked me, I'm supposed to agree that you haven't betrayed my trust. Like when you told me that you weren't going to spring any surprises on me and would tell me everything you were going to do. So far you haven't told me a damn thing."

She was ready for that one.

"You're right."

She laughed bitterly.

She was no longer hiding her feelings from me. I could see how angry she was and how excited she was at the same time. She was getting turned on.

I felt sick.

"I haven't told you what's going to happen to you," she continued, "because I didn't know until a minute ago. If you had passed the lie detector test, nothing would have happened. Now that you've flunked I will tell you what's in store for you.

"I'm glad you made me promise to tell you everything in advance because I had a great time doing this part. I spent more hours preparing how to tell you what I'm going to do than I will on doing it.

"I'm going to watch you experience everything vicariously with your eyes and ears as you learn what's going to happen. And then you'll feel it even more powerfully with every nerve in your body as it happens to you."

I looked at her as she stood up and faced me holding the buzzer. Her eyes were wild. For the first time, I felt a little afraid. Was she losing her mind?

She picked up the buzzer, turned quickly and walked out of the room. She returned a few seconds later and began taking off her clothes. She stripped to her bra and panties.

"Wait a second!" I yelled. "You promised you'd turn the camera off before we started. I trusted you would do that. Were you tricking me again?"

She laughed a hollow laugh that gave me chills.

"I didn't break your trust. I promised you that I would turn the camera off before we started making love. I'm keeping that promise. There's nothing I'm about to do that is anything like making love.

"Please listen carefully. There are two ways to do what's going to happen next. It's your choice.

"I need you to turn over on your stomach. Those restraints I bought have all kinds of great adjustments. What I want to do is loosen your right leg now so you can almost move it freely. I want you to swing it over on top of your left leg and line it up. Then I'm going to temporarily connect your right ankle to the left bedpost with a piece of rope. Once it's secure, we'll do the same thing with your right wrist.

"It will be a little awkward and uncomfortable for a few minutes, but once your right leg and arm are attached to the opposite posts, I'll loosen your left leg and arm and move them under you to the other side and fasten them. Then you will be flipped over onto your stomach."

I listened to her calmly explaining what she wanted to do but I didn't respond. She waited a minute.

"Okay, are you ready?"

"I'm sorry, Sheila," I said. "Do what you want, but don't expect me to participate. I'm not interested in continuing this scene."

I heard her take a couple of deep breaths before she spoke. Her voice told me she was barely controlling her excitement.

"Are you sure that's your decision?" she asked.

I suddenly realized that my answer was what she was hoping for.

"You said there would be no surprises. If I don't cooperate, what are you going to do?"

I heard her exhaling and sighing. She was disappointed. She took a while to answer.

"Okay, Sheldon," she said. "You're right. It will be easier for me to turn you over if you don't cooperate.

"You're tied up tight now and on your back. I can do the same thing I did when I was riding you. Only this time we won't be making love. I'm just going to bounce on your belly until you pass out. Then I can quickly unhook you, flip you over and restrain you again. It will be done in a flash, and then I'll get out the smelling salts that I bought and you'll be awake and ready to go. If you don't cooperate, I'll do that."

"I've decided to cooperate," I said.

"Too bad. The other way would have looked better on the video. Now we're going to do this slowly and carefully because I don't want to take any chances on you getting loose yet."

"What about when I get loose later? Have you thought about that?"

"Yes. When you get loose, I'll be at my parents' house with the kids. I've told them that I have something serious to tell them, and I'll explain that we're going to be separated for a while."

"So you're going to send someone over to take off the restraints," I said. "Who is it, Harry?"

"Nobody needs to come over."

She fastened my right wrist next to the left wrist. Lying on my side with my ankles and wrists tied close to each other I felt like a piece of meat skewered on a barbecue. She got up, took a step back, and looked at me, laughing her strange laugh.

"You look great like that. Before I leave the house I'll loosen the restraints enough so that once you've recovered it won't take you long to get them off."

"Once I've recovered from what?"

"Just be patient. As I promised, you're going to find out exactly what will happen long before it starts. Now let's get you turned over."

I didn't make any attempt at resistance but Sheila took no chances. She stopped often to check that everything was fastened and secure. Even with her being careful it didn't take long for me to be spread eagle on my stomach.

"Now I need to raise you up a little, almost like you're on your hands and knees," she said.

"You mean doggy style." I snorted. "And then you're going to fuck my ass."

She laughed.

"Would you like that? No, I promised you I wouldn't make love to you, not even wearing a dildo. What I want to do now is get you as comfortable as possible while you find out what's in store for you. I'm going to loosen all the straps just a little bit and then push a bunch of pillows under your stomach. I'll also push some under your chest until you're high enough to see."

"See what?"

She ignored me and methodically went to work, loosening the straps, pushing pillows under my stomach until the straps were tight, loosening them some more and repeating the process until I was draped over a mountain of pillows and my hands and feet were barely touching the mattress.

After that she began pushing smaller pillows under my chest until my upper body was horizontal and my head was high enough so that when I looked forward my view was of her sheer panties as she stood at the head of the bed in front of me. It looked like her pubic hair was wet from her excitement.

She walked out of the room again, and I heard something being rolled in. I turned my head to see a small cabinet being rolled to the head of the bed. On it was a video screen next to a DVD player.

She positioned it so it was facing me. Then she bent down and fiddled around. When she stood up, I saw she had a remote in her hand.

"This is much easier than trying to explain. I've put together a video. It's just like I promised. No surprises. I spent a lot of time on this so we could enjoy it together. You'll see that I'm not going to do anything that will cause permanent damage.

"I don't want you thinking that I thought any of this up. Everything on the video is downloaded from the Internet. You'll see that some of the video was converted from very old films so there's really nothing new. People have been doing this for a long time."

After she said this, she walked out of the room and I heard another rolling sound. I turned again as the sound got closer, and I saw it was a wooden table, almost the same height as the bed but only half as long. She pushed it against the bed on my left side.

She left the room again and returned with a folding chair, which she opened next to the table. Then she went over to the dimmer on the light switch and darkened the bedroom a little. There was still plenty of light for me to see her put the remote control on the table as she sat down in the chair next to it. She was almost jumping out of her skin in excitement.

"How did you find the time to do all this?" I asked her.

She turned to me and smiled.

"It's funny," she said, "After I saw you and Scarlett, I was wondering how you found the time and the opportunity for your affair. With all your work obligations and our busy schedule with the kids, it seemed impossible. But then I remembered what you always say when I ask you to do something because I'm busy: 'Busy people make time for the things that are important to them.'"

"After I say that, don't I always do what you ask me to do?"

"Yes -- after you made me feel guilty about asking."

"I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted. Now let's stop talking or this is going to take all day."

She pressed a button on the remote. I saw a naked man on the screen. He was in the same position as I was, flat on his back on a bed being held down by attachments to his wrists and ankles. It was the same position I had been in before Sheila turned me over.

As I watched Sheila's video I could see from the corner of my eye that she was watching me, not the screen.

I think she got her money's worth for the time and effort she spent on the video. I couldn't control my reactions even though I tried hard. What I saw was sick and disgusting. My stomach was soon in knots, and my body was shaking. I began crying and couldn't stop. I bit my lip to keep from making a sound but sounds came out anyway. I felt I was losing control of my mind as much as I had lost control of my body.

What made it worse was knowing Sheila had spent months preparing this horrific video and seeing how her eyes gleamed with excitement as she looked at me.