Do You Want This? Pt. 01

Story Info
The wife unexpectedly takes control.
3.8k words
4.46
23.3k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnnieLit
AnnieLit
75 Followers

Author's note:

A Soft(er) Female Domination story: the wife unexpectedly takes control and the husband loves every second of it. No whips, no chains. There is some pain, but nothing extreme and it was very much appreciated by the recipient.

This story started when a Lit friend asked for a sample of how storytelling can be done from a male sub perspective. I usually do not turn the tables, so it was fun for me to try. And then the story took over and insisted on being written.

Thank you, S., for the inspiration!

And a huge thank you goes to my editors: Todger, thank you for fixing all the stupid little things that I can't see. Nick, thank you for the big picture perspective, I really appreciate it.

________________________

Part 1

"Relax and wait for me."

It was a Friday before a long weekend, nobody was doing much of work, so the boss let us go home early. I called my wife to let her know I will be three hours earlier than expected, but she did not answer. The plan was for her to pick up the kids from school, me come back from work, load the car, and off we go to the lake house she rented for the weekend. A lot of splashing, a lot of biking, maybe a campfire in the evening. Regular summer fun.

When I got home, the house was empty. Everything was packed in the minivan and ready to go, but nobody in sight. Did she already leave for the kids? No, way too early. Then where was she, I wondered.

I tried her number one more time and again got no answer. But a minute later came a text:

"Honey, I know you are home. Could you please do something for me? I left... you will see what I left; it is on the bed in our bedroom. Love, J."

This was strange. She'd never been so cryptic before. Curious, I rushed upstairs.

There was a red envelope on the bed, bright against the white bedding. No name on it, but I assumed it was for me. The note read:

"Darling, for a long time now I wanted us to play a game. But something always came up — kids, work, friends, you name it. When you called today that we had an extra three hours, I thought this was the perfect time to do it.

So, here are the rules:

- Take off your jacket but keep the rest of your work clothes on.

- Look under the bed, there is a box there. Take it out.

- In the box there is a pair of leather handcuffs. Put these on.

- Also on the floor you will see a long cord, it goes all the way to the middle of the bed and is attached to the middle leg there.

- Lie on your back ACROSS the bed, put your phone next to you. Type in "I am done", but don't send it to me yet.

- Tie one end of the cord to the loop on the right handcuff.

- Press the send button on the phone.

- Reach back, take the other end of the rope, thread it through the loop on your left cuff.

- Reach under the pillow. You will find a small lock there.

- There is a loop on the end of the rope. Do you see it? Put the lock through the loop and around the main rope.

- Click the lock.

- Relax and wait for me.

Love you, J."

This was the craziest thing ever! My wife wanted me handcuffed and secured to the bed! The blood rushed to my head, the world was spinning. How! How was this possible?! I was asking her for years for something like this and now it was really happening?! Unexpected short work day or not, she must have planned it beforehand — handcuffs were not something that we just happened to have at the house.

My heart was racing, as if I just finished a marathon.Breathe. In and out, in and out. Ok, better.

I took my jacket off, put it in the closet, and looked under the bed. Sure enough, there was a small box and a rope, secured around the central leg of the bed.

Take out the cuffs and put them on. Easier said than done. Do I put them ON my shirt cuffs? No, this did not look right. OK, I rolled up the sleeves, and tried again. Yes, this looked better. The left one went on without a glitch, but I had to struggle with the right one for a bit — getting the buckle closed with just your left hand is not that easy.

Done. I looked at myself in the mirror — black dress pants, white shirt, heavy black leather cuffs. I liked the look. And the feel! Never thought that just getting these on could get me so hard. In the mirror the pants looked visibly too tight for me, even though they fit just right in the morning.

What was the next item on the list? The rope and the phone. I typed the message, threw the phone on the bed, and lay down on my back. Just lying there like that, with my arms over my head, while I still could bring them down, got my heart racing again. What did she have in mind?

One end attached. Lock... should be somewhere under the pillow, OK, here it was — the smallest and the lightest padlock I have ever seen.Put it through the loop. STOP! This was wrong! If I locked it then, how was I supposed to send her a text? Right, that is why she said first send, then lock.

Ugh! Nice save. I took the lock out of the loop, sent the text, and put the lock back in. All that was left now was to click it shut. Why were my hands shaking and my palms all sweaty? I could hardly hold the darn thing. And why did it feel like the scariest thing I have ever done in my life?

Don't panic, think! What was the worst case scenario? She wouldn't get my text, so I would be left helpless on the bed. For how long? Maybe she'd stop by the house on her way to pick up the kids, which would be in about two hours, probably sooner. If she goes directly to the school, it would be more like three hours, and all of them would come home together. Still, she'd probably be the first one to come to our bedroom, because she'd need to change.

So, worst comes to worst, I'd have to spend three hours on my own bed, with my hands over my head. Not too bad, I could just take a nap. And with that comforting thought I pushed the shackle in.

Two sounds merged into one — the click of the padlock and the sound of the door, opening downstairs. She was home.

I closed my eyes, trying to concentrate on the tiniest of the sounds coming from below. Muffled thud of her bag, as she put it on the side table by the door. Jingle of the keys, as she hung them on the key hook. Her soft steps on the creaking floors of the old house — she must have taken her shoes off. Water — she must have been thirsty and poured herself a glass.

Then everything got completely quiet, I could not hear a thing.

Panicked, I open my eyes. She was right there, leaning on the doorframe, looking at me, watching. I have never seen her dressed like this, she looked absolutely stunning!

Black stiletto pumps added at least four inches to her lean frame. Her legs in black stockings went on and on forever. A black corset cinched her waist and pushed her full breasts up. And to finish it all, she was wearing a matching set of see through black lace bra and panties.

I could not breathe. This was my wife?! Mother of my two kids? The girl I met almost 20 years ago?! Not a model, not a pornstar, not even a dancer, but a regular woman who turned no heads rushing through the supermarket to get everything ready for dinner. How did she manage to transform herself into this sex Goddess? Or more like how did I fail to see what was in front of me all these years? Not a shy girl, not an exhausted woman, but an everyman's dream.

But something did change and when I got my eyes up to her face, I realized what that change was. While there was a hurricane going through my mind, she was standing completely still, calmly and confidently looking at me. Confidence, that was the change! That was the magic that lifted her way above my wildest dreams. She, who never even liked to have sex with the lights on, was standing in the sun filled bedroom wearing an outfit right from a porn shoot and it felt right! It felt like this was how things were supposed to be.

I did not know where this newfound confidence came from, but I sure did not want to question it.

"Breathe, baby."

Her voice was soft, as always, but there was a command lurking not too deep underneath all that softness. With a start I realized that I did need to breathe — from the moment I saw her, I neither breathed, nor blinked, afraid that she might disappear as a dream.

"Jenny..."

"It's OK, baby, don't speak, don't think. Just be."

She slowly crossed the room to stand right behind my head.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes..."

I was searching for a word to address her. Just "Jenny" did not sound right. Miss? Mistress? Goddess? What do you call your wife at a moment like that??? And then it occurred to me — why not just ask her?

"How... how should I call you?"

The question did not surprise her at all, she was also aware that this was not our usual life.

"Let's try Ms. J, shall we?"

"Of course, Ms. J, we shall", I smiled at her.

She did not answer my smile and it made me nervous again. Why did my mood depend so much on her? I always cared how she felt, but this was different. It was as if she was transmitting emotions right into my head, no words needed, no contact either. One look at her contemplating expression and I was in no mood for any jokes.

She leaned down and kissed me. This upside down kiss felt both wonderful and a bit off, like everything else that day. I felt her tongue asking for entry. She never,never did this before! The moment I separated my lips, she wasn't asking anymore, she was taking what was always rightfully hers.

Her tongue was exploring. My teeth, roof of my mouth, insides of my cheeks. I was afraid to move a muscle, afraid to scare her off, to end this unexpected pleasure. But then she got to my tongue and... just sucked it in! Where in the world did she learn to do that?! How did I not know this power burning in her? The power to take. I always wanted to give, but now that she was actually taking... Breathing became an afterthought. Who needs air, after all, when their beautiful wife is sucking on their tongue as a lollipop, scraping it occasionally with her teeth?!

She broke that kiss first. Just lifted her head, took a breath, gave me a little peck on the lips, and it was done. At that moment I knew that this was completely her show — only she got to decide what happened, when, how, and for how long. And I absolutely, unquestionably loved it that way.

The fog from the kiss still lingering in my head, I was curious about what her next move was going to be. Judging by the start, I was going to love it no matter what she had in mind.

She straightened up, standing again by the side of the bed. I had to tilt my head way back to look at her. The view from below... Looking up at her breasts, pushed up and forward by the corset, the hardening nipples visible through the thin lace. How much did I want to press my face into their softness, to feel her nipples on my tongue.

She looked at me and as if reading my thoughts brought her hands behind her back, which pushed her breasts even further out. She smiled and unhooked the bra. I could see the milky undersides of her full breasts slipping out of their confinement, but the nipples stayed still hidden.

"Want to take this off for me?"

All I could do was nod my head. How I was going to take that bra off was still a mystery, as I could not possibly reach it.

She leaned down again and started to unbutton my shirt. One button at a time she slowly moved lower and lower. As she did, her unhooked bra fell on my face.

"Now, baby. Help me take it off, use your teeth."

I did. Carefully holding the thin lace between my teeth, I moved my head to the side, to reveal perfect breasts right above me. The view! I tried to push off the bed to kiss her nipples, but the cuffs would not let me go far. She was just out of reach!

"Easy, baby, easy. I am right here. No touching, not now."

Again, she straightened up and I was left with just a bra on my face. She moved it to the side and caressed my cheek. The sight of her, standing half naked above me, and me not being able to touch her, to hold, to kiss, to do anything, but watch! It felt like I would need a new pair of pants, and soon.

As if reading my mind, again!, Jenny smiled at me:

"Let's get you out of these clothes. They look good on you, I like a man in a white shirt, but you can't possibly be comfortable in them. Let's compromise — you get to lose the pants but will keep the shirt on. At least for now."

And with that she walked around the bed and stopped where my legs were dangling off the mattress. Shoes got untied and taken off, socks pulled off, belt undone. I froze, as she brushed over my erection. She could not possibly miss it if she was going to unzip my pants. All I could do was silently pray that I would not cum at the slightest of contact.

Not sure how, but I managed not to cum. Dress pants followed shoes and socks in the pile on the floor. Boxers. The wet spot was spreading on the tight white fabric, maybe I was able to keep myself from cumming, but not leaking was not an option. She looked me right in the eyes and pulled on the elastic, letting my hard swelling cock spring out of its confinement.

She smiled: "Somebody really is enjoying himself, isn't he?"

"Yes, Ms. J, he is. Thank you for that."

She completely removed the boxers and stepped between my legs, pushing them apart. The feel of smooth nylon of her stockings on my inner thighs was electric, sending signals right to my cock. It twitched and she laughed.

"No, not yet!"

I wanted to hold her, to touch her, to run my hands and lips all over her, but I could not. I was not allowed to, it was her show.

She continued unbuttoning my shirt and pulled it open. I was completely on display, nowhere to hide, but I did not want to — her gaze, slowly examining my body, it was better than any caress I could receive. Or so I thought.

She put her hands on my shoulders and slowly moved them down dragging her nails all over me. Not really scratching, just enough pressure to set my skin on fire. Passing over my nipples she did not stop or slow down, same steady motion as before or after, as if they did not exist. But they did! And they responded by immediately getting hard.

She noticed, it seemed that day she was noticing everything.

"You like that, don't you?"

I could only nod.

"Let's see what we can do with them. Aren't they fun little buttons to play with?"

With that she brought her hands back to my chest. A light pinch got a moan out of me. But she did not stop, the pinch was getting harder and harder, she started rolling the nipples between her tightly pressed fingers.

"How does this feel, baby?"

"Like I am in heaven?"

Without stopping what she was doing, Jenny pulled on my nipples. Hard. And harder. And harder still. She had to tighten her fingers even more to hold on, but she still was pulling harder yet. And then plop! Both of my nipples slipped through her fingers. The pain! The exhilaration! A large drop of pre-cum dropped on my belly. Yes, this was heaven.

"Do you want more? I think I want to play with them a bit."

That did not sound like a real question, so I just watched as Jenny pulled a pair of wooden clothespins from the nightstand drawer. Those things. Was she really going to use them on me? I tried it once before all by myself and loved every second of it. Was I going to get more, but now at my wife's hand? Could this really be happening?

I did not get much time to think, as she pulled again on my left nipple and clamped it. The fire shot through me, going right to my poor neglected cock. It jumped again.

"Naughty boy! You like itthat much?"

The second clothespin got clipped to my other nipple and I moaned, unable to hold it in any longer. Jenny watched me carefully, contemplating her next move.

"Legs — wider!" came the command. Yes, it was a command, she was not asking anymore, she was in full control and knew it.

I moved my legs apart as much as I could and she stepped even further between them, locking me in that position.

"Good boy, Mike. Now, I want to try something, if it feels like too much, if you want me to stop completely, say "red", if you need me just to ease up a bit, say "yellow". Do you understand me?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Ms. J."

"What do you understand? Repeat it back to me."

"Red — all stop, yellow — slow down."

My nipples were getting numb from the initial shock, but that was not going to last. I don't know where she learned this, but the next thing my previously very tame wife did brought so much pain. Using clothespins as handles, she twisted my nipples to almost 90 degrees in opposite directions.

The pain blinded me for a second. Safewords? What safewords? They are only good if you remember that they exist, at that moment there were no safewords, there were no words left at all. Just my wife's eyes, my nipples, and the pain. All the rest of the word disappeared.

I screamed. Or at least I was going to, but nothing came out of my mouth, nothing at all. Jenny let go of the clothespins and they sprung back to their original position.

"Again?"

This time it did sound as a question and I nodded. Why? Why did I want this pain, craved it, dreamed about it? Why was I letting her do this to me? I could not have explained it then, anymore that I can explain it now, but receiving pain at her hand, having her witness me struggle with it, and still asking for more... It did something to my head that made the pain more than worthwhile. I did not only want more, Ineeded more.

She did it again, going in the opposite direction. But this time I was ready, It still hurt like hell, I could feel the waves of pain radiating from my chest, but I could also feel these same waves reaching my mind and pulling it away from reality towards... I was not ready to go there, no matter where this "there" was. Not yet.

Instead, I concentrated on her lips. She was also breathing fast, I was not the only one affected by all this.

She let go of the pins again and I moaned in both pain and relief. She took the nasty little things off and massaged my nipples.

"How does it feel?"

Before I could answer, Jenny leaned forward and her mouth came right to my left breast. With a fast flick of a tongue she licked my poor aching nipple.

"Fuck..." I moaned.

"What was that? You want me to stop?"

"No!!" I was sure she could hear panic in my voice. Did she really think I wanted her to stop??

"Don't worry, baby, I would not stop unless you ask me to. At least I wouldn't stop yet."

And with that she really got going. Lightning speed licks followed by soft sucking. Off to the other nipple, and back again. She was driving me completely crazy with desire; without realizing it I started humping into her, my cock leaving pre-cum on her belly.

"Stop it! Either you will stay still, or I'll leave you here to cool down on your own."

Not sure where I found enough self-control, but I did stop and reward was fast to follow — Jenny's mouth got busy with my nipples again. Licking, sucking hard, biting. Biting!! What the fuck?! I forgot about the cuffs and tried to bring my hands down to throw her off me, but she rolled off on her own. My whole body shook with pain and then... And then rope after rope of cum shot out of me.

The first one took both of us by surprise, but Jenny reacted fast — by the second explosion her mouth was tightly wrapped around my cock and she was sucking hard, making sure not to lose any more of my cum. Yes, my wife liked to suck my cock, and playing Domme or not, she was not about to give up on her pleasure just because it came not when she was expecting it.

A minute later, confident that there was no more left, she stood up.

"That was fun. It did not go exactly how I wanted it to, but I think we have another hour. How about you rest for a few minutes and when I come back, we can play some more."

AnnieLit
AnnieLit
75 Followers
12