Doctor Catherine Pt. 02

Story Info
Doctor Catherine calls Robin to her office.
2.7k words
4.41
19.4k
14

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contain real and fictional characters from long ago memories and from recent events in my life.

My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by nature in most relationships, sometimes extremely submissive in sex. If you like kinky mature bi women I hope you will like my stories and please comment, tell me what you liked and didn't like, to help me improve.

...

From my story...Doctor Cathrine

She had been my Gynecologist for five years. I found her when I first moved to Florida from North Carolina. I trusted her completely and so did my wife Beth. Catherine Saul was not only our doctor but very a trusted advisor and confidant. We had no secrets from her and to the best of my knowledge she never betrayed our trust.

Oral sex with Nishi was overwhelming. There was a fire building between my legs while my taste & smell senses were being delighted between hers.

My first orgasm came slowly but shook me to the core when it swept over me.

Nishi closed her thighs around my head as she exploded and soaked my face and lips.

I lost count of orgasms and track of time. When I looked at a window it was growing dark and our time together was near an end.

Hours later I was home and very content. It had been so long since I had been loved that way and brought to orgasm so intensely.

I looked at the list.

Doctor Catherine Part 2

For the first time I actually looked at the list. Three pages, almost 40 names, it's longer than I expected but I had questions. I called Anne and asked her what it all meant. I think she was disappointed that I was not calling to get together but that would come later, I had plans for my sweet Annie.

She explained... First is obviously the woman's name, first name only. Next is her phone number. Reading to the right, next is a code for the city she lives in. WH is Winter Haven, VB is Venice Beach, DB is Daytona Beach etc. Next is race, a simple W, B or A. Next is her age. Next is her weight. She laughed and said that was fat shaming. Next was an important piece of information, a status code. L or B is simple, a lesbian or bi-sexual. Next character S or P, single or partnered (possibly married). Next character O or C, open (partner if there is one knows), closed (partner if there is one does NOT know).

Anne commented, "It's just me but if that last letter is C, I avoid them."

I thanked Anne, again thinking (hoping?) she was disappointed and went back to the list.

Helen, xxx-xxx-xxxx, VB (my town), W (white), 55, 145, BPO (bisexual in an open relationship). Why not? Closer to my age than many others on the list. I'll think on it.

Two days later I call Helen and a woman answers. I ask to speak to Helen and the woman who answered says, "Hold on, I'll put her on."

Only a moment later, "Hello, this is Helen."

"Hello Helen, my name is Robin, Doctor Catherine thought we should talk."

"Oh Robin, I saw your name on the new list and was actually thinking just yesterday that I might call you."

We exchange some meaningless information, just chit chat trying to dance around if when and how to meet. I mention, still not sure why, that I play tennis in a women's group. Of course she lives in my town, plays tennis, and says "My wife Joan and I have seen your group play. I think I may have seen you. Short grey/silver hair?"

I answer her implied question. "Could be me. You approve of my game?"

"Oh yes sweetie, if I'm not being too forward, I approve of everything about you."

Helen suggests we play tennis and see where it goes. I agree and we set a time and date. It's my job to reserve a court.

I ask her, "If I'm not being too forward myself, your wife Joan is ok with where this might lead?"

Helen does not hesitate, "Oh, Joan is not really my wife. We are not married and we both see others. Now, don't get your hopes up Robin but sometimes Joan and I share a friend." She laughs.

We leave it that I will confirm the court reservation. Just tennis and then we will see where it goes from there. I suggest maybe a swim at my house. We leave it at maybe.

The reservation is no problem, I know the guy who runs the courts for the city. Well, the court is no problem but the weather is a problem. It is blistering hot. I am sweating and fading before we even start to play. An hour into our match Helen is winning and I'm dying from the heat.

I surrender! I ask her for mercy and suggest we retreat from the sun to my house for a shower, a cold drink and a swim.

Let me stop for a moment and tell you about Helen. I notice when we meet that we share a blessing, hers even more than mine require a doubled sports bra to control bounce. Helen has simply stunning legs, I'm jealous. Medium length dark hair and suntanned skin. I just know there are sexy tan lines there under what little she has on.

She tells me a swim sounds great but mentions she would have to swing by her house, she forgot to bring a swim suit. Of course I suggest a suit is not necessary, my pool is very private. She follows me home.

Our shoes are off at the door, I offer her a cold drink and we both have beer.

We go out to the pool and she walks right in down the stairs clothes and all. I'm standing on the deck and she looks up at me and says, "You look hot."

I look down at her and say, "Thank you Helen you look pretty hot too."

She is watching. As I take my clothes off she is striping in the pool. By the time I'm in the water we are both naked.

I think I have good intuition about women and sexual relationships. I felt from the moment I met her that Nishi wanted more than just a physical relationship she wanted an almost spiritual link. She found that link with me when she taught me on the beach to listen to my heart. The sex that followed was so much more satisfying and intense with a link established beyond the physical.

I feel that Doctor Cat will be about control. I have yet to be with her but I'll bet it will be about controlling me, my body, my orgasms, everything. Yum

Anne is a bit of an unknown. I like that. I have a feeling, no I'm hoping, that my relationship with Anne will be more, much more, than just sex.

Now back to Helen. I'm about to find out if I'm right but I think Helen is after only one thing, raw uninhibited sex. No emotional bond just lust and orgasm.

As I approach her in the pool I can see that her breasts are much larger than mine. I would find out shortly that she has had them "enhanced." My girls are naturally what I was born with, a lot bigger and softer over time, but still what God gave me.

As we embrace I notice two things. Helen is a little heavier than I thought but it only makes her curvier and more sexy and her breasts are very firm. We kiss and almost immediately her tongue is very aggressively deep in my mouth. Her hands are everywhere on my breasts on my butt and between my legs and butt cheeks. Her fingers are probing.

Helen looks at me and asks if we can shower and go to bed. I don't need to be asked twice. I lead her to my bedroom and bath and we shower. As I'm washing her I complement her breasts and she laughs, "You mean my $10,000 mistakes?"

I ask her why she says that, "I think they are spectacular."

She laughs again and says, "Yes if you are Dolly Parton. For me it's like having two volleyballs attached to my chest."

I kiss one of her nipples and she pushes my face between them. We both laugh.

I wash her butt crack and vagina, both hairless and smooth.

I'm not sure I believe her but Helen says she has never been with a Black woman.

After we dry each other we move to the bed and by the way she is exploring my body I'm guessing she was not lying. Helen asks me to lay on top of her with her on her back with my knees on each side of her head. My face is between her thighs and I use my hands to push them apart.

Her mouth is busy pleasing me with her tongue teasing my clit and her hands are busy exploring between my cheeks. She stops and asks me to stop and sit up, "Robin, sit on my face baby, let me taste all of you."

I pivot up and back and I feel her hands spread my cheeks and she is rimming me. Then her tongue is in me and her hands are caressing my breasts pinching my nipples and I feel a wave building. It would not be the last of the day.

Eventually our time together would end with promises of another day that I knew would never come.

Again, I'm home with the list. Satisfied and tired.

A week goes by, then another.

I knew I should call Anne, I really wanted to call her, but I was curious. Something on the list caught my eye. Doctor Cat's line ends with BPO. Bisexual, Partnered, Open. I thought she was a lesbian and single.

First things first. Doctor Cat had told me she did not "see" group members who were patients. I wondered what would happen if I called her for a referral to a new gynecologist. I called.

The return call did not take long an automated message telling me my appointment time and date. Another late day appointment a week from now.

Two days before my scheduled appointment I get a call from Doctor Cat's office asking if I can meet her at her home and not the office and at 6:00 not 5:00.

Unexpectedly, when I arrive a man answers the door. An attractive 40 something very good looking man. Just what is Doctor Cat up to this evening? He says, "Good evening Robin, my name is Seth Williams. I have been looking forward to meeting you."

Before I can say anything Doctor Cat comes out dressed in white shorts and a very casual white top. Nice smooth jazz playing in the background.

Doctor Cat says, "Hi Robin, so glad you could join us. I see you've met Seth."

"Hello Doctor, it's nice to be here."

Doctor Cat says, "Oh sweetie, you can just call me Cat. If you accept, my husband Seth will be your new doctor." Damn, she is married to another doctor, a very good looking doctor. Cat walks over and kisses me lightly on the lips.

Cat shows me into their great room and we sit on the couch with her next to me and Seth in a chair beside us. She explains that they met in Med School, were once partners with others in a large Miami medical practice and then moved to central Florida. Seth's Office is in Winter Haven. Seth has asked me what I would like to drink and is preparing drinks.

Cat asks if she is incorrect in assuming that by asking for a new doctor I was saying I might be interested in a more "intimate" relationship with her. I confirm that she is correct. Seth hands us our drinks and sits again nearby. Cat leans in and kisses me more than just a casual kiss, her tongue is between my lips. As she stops her head is near mine and she whispers, "Seth likes to watch and sometimes join in. Would that be ok with you." Instead of answering her I take her face in my hands and return her kiss.

I feel her pulling my top up over my head and I do the same to her. She has on a black bra that contrasts with her skin. I have on a white bra for the same contrast. Seth is leaning forward.

Cat stands and takes my hand leading me into the bedroom where the covers are already turned down. Seth follows us and sits in a big chair they have in that room.

Cat says, "Robin, I have already seen you naked, I approve. Take my clothes off."

As I unhook her bra revealing her pale white breasts and pink areola and nipples my hands linger, touching, squeezing and gently pinching. Her breasts are smaller than mine but perfectly round and very firm. I cup and kiss each one and gently suck each nipple for a moment. She removes my bra and does the same to me.

I look over at Seth and he has his shirt off and is fingering and pinching his own nipples. I've never seen a man do that and find it somewhat erotic. His other hand is rubbing, touching his very obvious, rather large, erection through the fabric of his shorts.

I am kneeling in front of Cat and I push my hands up into the legs of her shorts. She has on a thong. I can feel the cords between her smooth tight butt cheeks. She looks down at me and says, "Take them off me."

As I pull her shorts down she steps out of them. She is wearing a black thong. It is wet and I can clearly see the out line of her lips in the thin fabric. I pull the thong down revealing her beautiful smooth hairless vagina and her large labia lips. I lean in and kiss her puss and she urges me to stand so she can remove my shorts and panties. When I look over at Seth he is naked holding and gently stroking his very large erection.

Cat lays on her back and urges me to go down of her. My hands are behind her knees pushing them up and apart. As I lean in I can smell her. She has a very strong scent of an excited woman and my body responds. Seth is behind me in the chair so I spread my knees and legs and pivot my hips to expose myself to him. Cat is delicious and urging me to lean in push her legs further up and rim her, "Lick me Robin, make me cum baby. Put your tongue in my pussy." I don't need encouragement. She is delicious and soon I am pushing the hood of her clit back and sucking it. She has an orgasm!

I feel his hands on my hips and then the pressure of his cock pushing into me. He is deep in my vagina when the first wave sweeps over me. He is much longer than I thought and I think I can feel him touch places no man has ever been. Of course I can't but the thought and feeling set off a long series of orgasms deep inside.

His hands are reaching down to fondle my breasts, pinching my nipples very hard. Cat tells him, "Seth, don't cum in her. Let me taste you both. Cum in my mouth." His stroking stops. He pulls out of me and I look up from between her legs and see him put his cock in her mouth. Cat is caressing one of her own breasts while her other hand reaches up for his balls. One slight tug and he is grunting as I imagine he is filling her mouth.

Cat pushes him away and pulls me by my hair so she can kiss me. When she does she fills my mouth with him.

Hours later I'm home in bed falling asleep. When I awake I think of Anne.