Doctor Catherine Pt. 08 - Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while as she was shedding clothing I was doing the same from my perch on the bed. We were both down to what I suspect were very wet panties. I know mine were!

Now, dressed only in her panties Annie stepped forward and took my hand urging me to stand. Instead, I pulled her onto the bed and into my arms. We were kissing, not the gentle easy kisses we had shared earlier but the passionate, needy, demanding kisses of two woman who wanted to somehow merge their two bodies into one. There were no words, no need for words.

Annie's hands were sliding down my back trying to get my panties off but she couldn't quite make it happen. She stopped for a second, looked at me and said, "Take those fucking panties off. I it now!"

Instead, I took her hand and put it down the front of my panties. As she felt my unshaven puss her eyes widened and she ran her fingers between my labia and two fingers deep into my wet folds. She pulled her hand out and put those fingers in her mouth. I pulled my panties down onto one foot and kicked them off the bed.

I heard a chirp. A phone message? My phone does not "chirp."

Annie pivoted on her knees and pushed me onto my back. She was being aggressive and I wanted that, I needed that. She was kneeling between my legs holding my knees and pushing them up and apart. Starring directly at my vagina I watched her face turn to pure lust. There were no gentle kisses of my thighs, no initial gentle finger and lips exploration. She pushed my legs further up and apart and she was licking me. Her tongue was tracing a path to include my butt hole through my labia to just above my clit.

She stopped momentarily to explore my butt, then my labia, probing in with her tongue and fingers. She used her fingers to push back the hood on my clit and lick it I thought actually sucking it. What I was feeling was not just physical pleasure. There was more, something that made me want to abandon myself, surrender myself completely, to this woman. The feeling of the coming orgasm was so well known to me. I knew my body was starting the long fast rush over the cliff when I would no longer be in control, when my body would crash into a wall at 100 miles an hour and explode. I used my hands under my knees to support my legs up and out. That completely freed her hands and she was using them to explore. It felt as though she was grasping the flesh of my butt but I realized she was pushing my butt cheeks apart and her fingers were pushing at my butt hole. I was so wet that everything was wet. It was running down between my legs onto my butt crack and the mattress. Her saliva was mixing with my juice and her fingers were in me. I hit the wall. The heat spread from my vagina to my breasts and back down again. I was moaning and she knew and did not stop.

As I reach orgasm and for sometime after I cannot bear any further stimulation in the area of my clit. Lovers in the past and today Annie knew to push through that and continue in spite of my protests to stop. Those lovers were able to bring me to a second and perhaps third sweeping orgasm that left me weeping. Back in control, I raised my head and saw that Annie was looking down at me smiling.

She put one leg under mine and the other over me so our vaginas were touching. As she swayed in and out a could feel the wave beginning in my own body. Looking at her I heard her say in a low voice, "Cum with me baby. Do what you said, make me love you, make me need you." She closed her eyes. It was her turn. She took my hand and placed it on one of her breasts as she did the same to mine. Annie looked at me and said, "pinch them!" I did as she asked, gently at first. She had her eyes closed and then opened them, looked directly in my eyes and told me, "pinch them harder, much harder!"

When she closed her eyes again Annie could not see the tears flow from my eyes. The last person to fuck me this way and demand I do what I knew had to hurt was Beth, so long ago.

So filled with emotion beyond the raw sex I was close, then it was happening, not like before but this time soft and warm sweeping up from my vagina taking me all in wave after wave of exquisite pleasure. Annie followed as she heard me moan and was in orgasm just as she was when she laughed, loud. As I saw her body shudder she moaned, not a word just a long growling moan.

Later as we lay in each other's arms I heard another "chirp." I saw her pay attention but she did not move or attempt to check it. She just said "robocall, I get them all the time. Just ignore it."

We showered and came back to bed. Annie asked if she could stay until morning and of course my answer was a kiss.

In the morning I awoke to a hand on my thigh, Annie's hand.

Annie then seeing I was awake, ran her fingers along the side of my face. A gentle kiss with her tongue just between my lips. Her hand traced down my neck to my breast. Another gentle kiss on my breast and she was very gently sucking my nipple. My hands went to each side of her head encouraging her to continue. I looked down at her breast and saw the butterfly tattoo again. She was just laying in my arms and I asked her about it.

She was very very quiet and withdrawn for moment. I could almost feel her pulling away from me. She looked at me and said, "Robin, I'll tell you but I do not want to talk about it right now Ok? I had a boy years ago who died as an infant. That butterfly is for him."

Had I unknowingly crossed a line? Time will tell.

Annie got up out of bed, slipped on her tee shirt and announced, "I have to pee, be right back."

She headed off to the bathroom but I noticed she took her phone. Don't know why but I followed her and listened at door.

She did have to pee, like a race horse, but then I heard her on the phone, only one side of the conversation but it was clear, the messages caused her to call someone.

"Barbara?"

"Yes I got all three messages, read them just now."

"I was busy, that's why."

"Why haven't YOU returned MY calls?"

"Ok ok, I understand."

"I said, I UNDERSTAND!"

"I'm sorry, I'm not angry but why were you ignoring me? Why haven't you returned my calls?"

"Ok, I can do that but not now, this afternoon."

"I'll be there at one."

"Bye, yes, of course I still love you."

I ran into the kitchen to start coffee.

When Annie joined me she behaved just as she had before. Like the conversation I just listened to had not happened. Over coffee by the pool Annie told me that I might just have succeeded or would succeed in making her love me.

We had talked about my planned move to North Carolina and Annie asked if she could visit me there, perhaps spend a weekend, "Just as soon as you get settled in." I smiled but my heart knew it would never happen.

Annie left at about 10:00 and I needed to get to work preparing for the move. Workmen came on Tuesday to install the deadbolt lock on Beth's bedroom door so I could use that room to store things while the house was leased.

Moving is a sad time for me. So many things I couldn't live without when I acquired them now seem meaningless. A few important things, Beth's picture as well as my daughter Bailey's picture will go with me in my car along with clothing and personal items for a few weeks. All my other clothing will be shipped to North Carolina just before I leave. Everything else goes in Beth's bedroom and is locked away for my eventual return.

Days passed sorting through what will go in the storage room, what will go to charity and what goes in what little space I have in my car. I heard nothing. I called both Barbara and Annie and left messages. No answers.

Time to move on. A new beginning?

I no longer try to make the trip to North Carolina in one continuous drive. On this trip I stop about half way at a Hilton Garden Inn I have used before. Nice and clean, safe and very near the highway. Easy routine, stop, check in, grab a meal, shower and early to sleep for an early start the next day. I had done this often.

On this trip when I arrived it was only 5:00 p.m. and I really need a shower. With all the last minute scrambling and packing to leave on time I was going on my second day without bathing and I was feeling grungy. Dinner can wait, I would spoil myself with room service later if I had to. The water was hot and afterward I had lotion lots of body lotion. The batteries were fresh in my "personal assistant" and after a lovely orgasm I fell asleep in the king size bed.

When I awoke It was dark and I was famished. I looked at the night stand clock and saw it was 9:30 pm. Damn, even room service would be shut down soon. I called and was told that room service was available until 11:00 and although the dining room was closed, the bar would be serving food until 11:00 as well. The bar? A quick change into comfy clothes, a brush through my hair, thank goodness for short hair, a little makeup and I was in the elevator. I had on jeans and a sweater and was hoping no one would notice my hastily put on flip flops.

When I entered the bar I was surprised at their rather large crowd on a weekday evening. There were a few seats at the bar available and I picked one that would leave an empty seat beside me. Just beyond the empty seat was a couple, each obviously much more in love with their telephone screen than each other. A suit sat next to me. "A suit" is just a term I use for hotel bar business types looking to pass the time away from home and maybe looking to get lucky. There was a time when I let a few of those "suits" get lucky just because I could and needed some uncomplicated "no strings" sex myself.

Just before the bartender approached, the "suit" said hello and said that although he had to be getting back to his room he would love to buy me a drink. I pivoted over to look at him. He looked to be about 35, a clean cut good looking white man and as I glanced at his hand I saw he made no attempt to hide the fact that he was married.

His left hand was on the edge of the bar. I put my hand on top of his. He did not try to move it away. I looked at him, fiddled a little with his wedding ring with my fingers and asked if his wife knew he was here. I was, I guess being a bit of a smart ass just to see how he would react.

His response surprised me a little because of his honesty. "Well, she knows I'm staying at this hotel, I spoke to her just before I came down to the bar. But no, she does not know I am doing a terrible job of trying to flirt with a pretty lady."

Flirt? Who even uses that word any more. The bartender approached and I ordered a BLT from the kitchen and a beer.

After the bartender left I introduced myself, first name only, to Mr. Flirt and learned that his name was Ron. I told Ron that he was doing a fine job of flirting and I wouldn't mind if he stayed while I ate my sandwich and flirted some more. He smiled and said he would be delighted.

Just to be sure he did not misunderstand I showed him my wedding ring, I have worn it since Beth died, and lied to him, "I'm married too but she would be happy that a nice handsome man was flirting with me." I was waiting to see if he was really paying attention and would notice I used the word she. He did and his mouth was in motion before his brain and he actually asked, "she?"

I looked at him and said, "Yes she."

He realized his mistake. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I didn't mean to...."

I stopped him. "Don't worry, some people like men, others like women, some like both. I'm lucky, I like both." He was paying attention now. "Look, my wife Beth died three years ago but I still wear my wedding ring just because I want to remember."

He just said, "I'm sorry."

Over the next hour or so we talked about jobs, family, likes and dislikes and in an hour I knew as much about Ron as I know about some people I have known casually for years.

Sandwich and beer gone it was time to get some sleep. I thanked Ron for his company and told him I had an early start in the morning. He said he needed to get some sleep as well. We both settled up with the bartender, Ron paid, and we walked together to the lobby just chatting as we had in the bar.

Ron was an easy man to be with, a new old friend. We walked and without realizing it we made our way to the door of my room. He looked at me and said, "I'm really happy we met. It was very nice getting to know you. Maybe we will see each other again on the road."

I looked at him and said, "Well the least you could do is kiss a girl goodnight."

He smiled and said, "Robin, are you saying my flirting worked."

I just smiled and opened the door to my room.

Dear reader, join me next time in RETURN TO THE OUTER BANKS


12