Doctor Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then pays the bill. Gracie drives a bit slower when they leave as it is now getting dark outside. The woman drops him off a couple of blocks away from his home so his mom wouldn't see him with her and find out what had really happened. She needs some more time to make him head over heels in love with her and unable to walk away from her. The good doctor gives him a little goodnight kiss before he exits the car, telling him "I'll see you at my house again tomorrow," she says. "I will tell your mom I have some more chores for you to do."

"Okay, Gracie," he tells her before he starts walking to his house. When Penn reaches home, he enters. His mother is waiting for him. She doesn't know who he was really with and just asks him if he and his friend really worked or just played games together. "Of course the two of us really worked, mom," he tells her and quickly goes to take a shower and brush his teeth. Penn has already eaten more than enough for the night.

As he lies in bed, he looks up at the ceiling with his hands clasped behind his head. The boy grins to himself and thinks about just how lucky he is to have a wonderful girlfriend like Gracie.

.......

Penn is feeling pretty good about how his relationship with Gracie is going. It has now been an entire week since the two went out for the first time. Gracie has consistently remained her usual charming self and he still feels that he could be himself fully around her. All he looks forward each day now is to go on another date with her. He does not find the fact that she was his doctor to be a source of discomfort anymore and now allows himself to enjoy being with her fully. For the boy, there is no more feeling uncomfortable around his older girlfriend, and she knows and is happy about how he feels too.

He is sitting on her couch right now, watching TV with her. The dork could feel her eyes on him though. Penn just turns slightly to face her and asks "Are you thinking about something?" She is caught off guard by this. Gracie looks at him as he continues "I just noticed that you have been looking at me out of the corner of your eye for some time now. Is everything okay?" Penn is genuinely concerned, wondering if something is wrong or not. The young boy might feel comfortable dating her now but this is still his first relationship, so he can get nervous at times like this.

Gracie leans in to kiss him gently on his temple, making the boy blush. "I was thinking about doing something when I was looking at you," Gracie says to her cute boyfriend. Penn has no idea what she is talking about. He doesn't ask her though, instead choosing to wait. If she wants to talk about it then she will. He shouldn't press her on it if Gracie isn't voluntarily offering any information on it though. He'll let her decide by herself if she wants to talk about this or not, without him pressuring her. "It's really important. Do you want to know about it, baby boy?" she asks, using her pet name for him.

Penn blushes from her words. His ears turn bright red as he looks away from her coyly. The boy always get so damn flustered whenever she calls him that. She loves seeing his cute reaction and is using the endearing words more and more often each passing day, just so she could see Penn look like a tomato. "Sure," Penn whispers, with his voice now slightly trembling. "What were you thinking about doing?" Somehow Penn gets the feeling that he shouldn't have asked her the question that way but he doesn't know why yet. He is about to soon enough though, when she gives a mischievous little smirk.

"I'm planning to do you, actually," she tells her much younger boyfriend as he sits there in shock. She then places her right hand on his crotch. Her fingers start rubbing the boy's dick through his pants. Gracie massages his now rapidly growing erection, making him gasp as she caresses him through the trousers. Penn tries to push her hand away in his surprise, overwhelmed by what is going on right now. She hasn't touched him down there yet. It's the first time and he doesn't know what to do as Gracie beings stroking his prick through his pants. "I'm going to jerk you off and then suck your dick, and when you are ready, I'll stick your cock inside my cunt. I'm going to make you cum in my pussy."

"Gracie, wait just a moment," he says to her as she starts to unzip his pants. Try as he might, he couldn't stop her from yanking his trousers down to his ankles and touching his boxers. The material is very thin and his pre cum is already seeping through it. She could see the outline of his dick clearly and licks her lips, stroking it. Gracie resumes with her pumping motion as she jerks him off through the underwear and gives the cock several squeezes, making Penn moan. "Please, let's talk about this first before we do anything. I really like you a lot but I'm worried we're taking it too fast. I don't want to mess up what we have, baby," he says to her as she plays with his penis.

"Okay, baby. I will take things slow, but only because I like you so much," she replies. "I won't rape you because I care about your feelings. You don't have to fuck my pussy today. But you must let me suck your cock. I want to drink your cum." He gulps as she caresses his stiff prick and yanks his boxers down like she did with his trousers. Penn's dick springs free, jutting up. She smiles and wraps her fingers around it. With a very firm grip of her hand, she strokes his dick, sliding her fist up and down. "Your dick is mine and I am going to suck it today, baby boy," she whispers as she masturbates his dick.

Gracie spits on his dick, using her own saliva as lubricant. I'm yours," he tells her, crying out as she swipes her thumb across the spot beneath his cock head. Penn's underside is very sensitive. The frenulum has so many nerve centers clustered right there, after all. "Just no sex today please. I don't feel ready yet. Ahhh! Oooh, your hand feels so good." She smirks, tugging his dick harder. The older woman enjoys her control over him, knowing that Penn is still a complete virgin, whilst she is already a very sexually experienced woman. He is no match for her and she loves that. She loves the power it gives her over him.

"It's okay, baby," Gracie says, jerking his dick harder. She palms his balls and rubs them, cupping his nutsack gently. Her skilled hand squeezes him and she pumps his erection. Gracie kisses him on the side of his neck, licking him and nuzzling with the tip of her nose. Penn is now moaning louder as she strokes him. She says "You are so cute trying not to cum. Don't worry. I know what I'm doing. I won't let you cum until you are in my mouth. I'll make you blast the inside of my mouth with your warm jizz. I bet your virgin cum would taste really nice, baby boy. I bet it will be real delicious."

Gracie then bends down and wraps her lips around the spongy head of his dick. She then slides her full lips down to the base of his cock. Her pouty lips feel so good around him and she sucks him off slowly. The older woman usually likes to give aggressive blowjobs but with her partner being inexperienced, she is worried he would lose control and cum too fast. That's why she is being careful, wanting to build up a massive load in his balls so that he'd cum a lot. Gracie knows exactly what she is doing and is using her tongue to stimulate him like a pro, keeping him on the edge.

She bobs her head faster as his balls now rise up and touches her chin. He is very close now and she believes that his load will be enough. Gracie has never been wrong when judging how much a guy will cum and this proves to be no exception. Penn screams like a whore as his dick sprays a huge load of semen into Gracie's mouth. He fills her mouth up with his cum and she eagerly drinks it all down. Then she withdraws the rod and wanks him hard, saying 'Cover me in your cum." Her strokes make him blast her face with his warm ejaculate. He is wide-eyed in shock as he shoots ropes after ropes of cum all over her beautiful face. The young geek is now decorating his former pediatrician's pretty face in his seed. He paints her gorgeous face white with his cum. Soon her entire face is covered in his spunk.

"Your virgin cum is so delicious," she remarks, with her face drenched in his young semen. "I love feeling your warm jizz all over me like this." He blushes as she then takes her skirt and panties off, revealing her hairy cunt to him. The full bush above her snatch is alluring. "You are going to eat me out now." Her words compel him and he quickly gets on his knees, planting his face in her hot cunt. Her snatch tastes wonderful and her pubic hair smells amazing to him. She moans as he laps at her labia and licks up her nectar, eagerly tasting her delicious womanly juices. This boy was born to eat pussy, she thinks as he gives her head, sucking her clitoris.

His attention brings her off and she has an orgasm, squirting all over his face and in his mouth. Gracie wants to freak her cute boyfriend out so she pushes him away and turn around, placing her elbows on the couch seat and thrusting her round ass out at the nerd. With her thick, meaty backside in his face, she tells Penn "I want you to eat my asshole out next." She expects him to panic at the task and is shocked when he obeys her without hesitation, kissing her dirty asshole and burying his tongue inside her ass. "Wait, honey. I was joking. You don't have to."

"I know that," Penn says, moving his lips away from her sphincter. "But I also want to do it. Your asshole is so delicious." His words make her cunt spasm as Gracie realizes just how well she trained him. In just one week, she has managed to make her boyfriend so subservient to her that he actually tells her her asshole tastes good to him. And Penn does find Gracie's musky shithole to be delicious. It's making his cock so hard, even though Penn just cummed earlier. He keeps on rimming her ass until she has another climax, with his tongue buried deep inside her buttocks.

Once that's over, Penn gets up and sits back down on the couch right next to his much older girlfriend. Gracie just wraps her arms around him and rests her head on his shoulder. Gracie kisses his cheek and he blushes shyly but lets her hold him, feeling safe in her arms. "You're so wonderful, sweetie," she tells Penn. "Going down on my asshole like that? That was so sweet of you. Do you really think my ass taste that good?" The boy quickly nods and Gracie smiles happily. "Perfect." They sit there like that together before Gracie says "I need to pee. Just give me a minute, baby."

"You don't need to go to the toilet," her boyfriend says as he lies down on the floor and looks up at her. "You can use my mouth. Piss in my mouth and I will drink every drop of it. Let me taste your urine, Gracie." Gracie couldn't believe it. She squats down over his face with her hairy pussy hovering there for a few moments before starting to urinate. She starts pissing in her much younger boyfriend's open mouth. Urinating with a blissful sigh, she quickly fills up Penn's mouth with her salty urine. The young boy swallows every drop of her piss like he promised her he would, to her great delight.

Once Gracie is done urinating in his mouth, she also uses his tongue as her toilet paper. "Thank you for that," she says to him. He nods shyly as she then ruffles his hair and puts her underwear and skirt back on. She then drives him home. The doctor parks right in front of the house since she knows that his parents would be at work right now. It means she can linger and kiss him on the lips before leaving. He goes into his houses, his cheeks on fire as he thinks of how soft her lips felt against his own. He soon realizes what is going on. He is now falling madly in love with Gracie.

......

Two days after she sucked his cock in the living room, Gracie has Penn at her place. She is sitting next to him on her couch, with her arm wrapped around his shoulders. Gracie is thinking of how she could get into his pants today. Her cunt is begging for attention. After she saw his dick, she knows that he would not bring her pleasure from sex. Gracie still wants to bang him though. It can help her gain even more control over Penn than she already has and that is what she wants, to have the boy she is in love with in the palm of her hand. It will make her feel much happier.

"Let me make you cum again," she says to him as she grabs his dick through his pants, groping her young boyfriend. He is a lot less reluctant to let her have her way with him now, although the two of them still haven't had sex yet. The boy just shyly tells her Gracie that she can as she unzips his pants. She lowers it with his boxers and wraps her fingers around his penis, jerking him off. Her hand rubs his pre cum all over the hard shaft, covering the veiny tool in his own clear, sticky liquid. "You're so fucking cute, baby boy," she croons in his ear.

"Thanks," he murmurs shyly as she is stroking his cock. She jerks his dick at a steady pace, giving him light kisses up and down the side of his neck. Her lips caress his flushed skin as Penn sweats from arousal. The way she is handling his genitals is making him really horny. She turns him on like no one else ever could. Already he is her submissive and becoming more and more obedient of her each day. "You're so good at this." Gracie smiles in appreciation, loving his compliment a lot. Her fingers form a tight grip around him as she squeezes and pumps his manhood, making more blood flow to the area.

She then lets go of the boy's cock for a moment and yanks her top off to show him her large boobs. Her tits are erect. Gracie smirks as he stares at them with his mouth hanging open. Then she lies down on her stomach and wraps both of her breasts around his prick. "I will titty fuck you now," she informs Penn in a sexy tone. "I'll make you spray your warm cum all over my tits. I want to feel your hot, messy cum dripping from my huge boobs, baby." Then she starts to slide her breasts up and down, using her cleavage to stimulate his rod. "Fuck my tits, cutie pie," Gracie orders them.

The boy obeys his girlfriend, thrusting upwards between her soft breasts. He fucks the valley of her boobs, nestled in the cleavage. Penn moans as he feels her warm tits on his dick and fucks the gap between her mounds of mammary flesh. Her breasts feel so wonderful on his dick as he fucks her tits. "Ahhh," he moans out loud. She smirks as he grabs her boobs and fucks them. Gracie loves how weak he is as he sits there with his dick nestled between her large breasts. He is completely hers now and she knows it. She loves the power her tits give her over her cute boyfriend. It is so intoxicating and she can never, ever have enough of it.

He is soon unable to take the incredible amount of pleasure. With a loud cry, he being spurting out of the tip of his hard cock, firing strands of cum all over her large tits. She smirks as her boyfriend is losing control of himself, cumming all over her massive boobs over several seconds. It amuses her to see him cry out in pleasure as he covers her boobs in his semen. His hot seed splattering all over her breasts makes her feel so warm too but she enjoys the power she has over him at this moment the most. He could do nothing but give her what she wants and drench her tits in his hot jizz, soaking her pair. "Thank you, my baby boy," Gracie tells him as he heaves from the exertion.

She then takes her skirt off, revealing that she was going commando under it. Her forest is glistening with the nectar. Gracie's cunt has a very powerful smell at the moment. Her hairy pussy smells so strongly right now because of how turned on she is, as she tells him "You are going to fuck me today." She then leads him to her large bedroom where she lies down on the bed on her back. He stands there, eyes fixed in her wet, hairy snatch, not knowing what to do. It is going to be his first time, after all. "Come on. Stick your hard cock inside my pussy and fuck me till you cum. I've got an IUD inside me so you can give me a creampie, darling."

The blushing boy obeys his much older girlfriend. Penn gets between her thick, powerful legs. He lines the tip of his dick up with her slit before penetrating her. Slowly pushing through the hole, he enters the warm orifice. It feels so hot inside her, as if the tunnel leads up to a molten core. Her passage heats up his dick, searing his manhood as the boy starts fucking. He fucks her slowly, being unaccustomed to how a vagina feels. She locks her ankles on his back, slightly above his buttocks, pulling him in as deep inside her as his dick could reach. "Come on. Fuck me really hard now, my darling baby boy," Gracie says to her lover.

Penn begins banging her a little faster as she encourages him. He slides in and out of her with his dick, pumping the rod in and out as she smiles at him. She gives him a smirk that says it all. It tells him how helpless he is. All he is doing right now is giving her control over him by surrendering himself to her. He is a whore, fucking his mom's best friend. It isn't just who he is. It's what the boy is and there is no use trying to deny it. "Grab my ass. Squeeze it. I want to feel your weak hands squeezing my thick ass," she orders him in the sexiest voice he has ever heard in his life.

The boy couldn't hold it back longer and does what she says. Penn reaches down, eagerly grabbing a fistful of her asscheeks. Feeling her muscular ass in his hands trigger his climax. He starts to scream as his dick pulsates violently, throbbing before firing gallons of cum deep in her pussy. Penn's whole body is convulsing as his balls and cock work together to unload inside her, filling up her womb with his semen. His thick seed spatter against the insides of her muscular vagina as she laughs at him. "Oh you are mine now, baby boy. From the moment you slid your cock into me, you were already mine. But now that you're cumming inside me, this is just sealing the deal."

Penn collapses next to her on the bed but she hasn't had enough yet. Gracie gets up on all fours, shoving her huge ass out at him. "Fuck my ass too. You are going to feed my asshole your cock and fill up my ass with your cum, you slutty little boy." He shakes his head and tells her he is too exhausted, but his girlfriend isn't having any of that. "I can see that you're still standing. By the time I'm done with you, you should be unconscious. I'm going to drain your balls and milk you dry, and I'll use my ass to do that. Now stick your cock in my ass and cum in my bowels, or I'll beat you up and knock your teeth out."

The nervous boy probes through her tight sphincter. Her anal ring doesn't have to expand much to take him in as she has had much bigger cocks before. It only takes a few seconds for Penn to bury himself balls deep inside her ass. He gasps in shock at how pleasurable being in her buttocks feel. Her asshole is even tighter and warmer than her pussy. The friction is amazing as he now thrusts in and out of her ass. "Yes, baby boy. Fuck my huge ass. Call me mommy and cum in mommy's ass. Fill mommy's large ass with your spunk," she dirty talks her younger boyfriend.

"I love your ass so much, mommy," he moans. "Mommy's ass is so tight. I'm going to cum in mommy's ass now." He fucks her massive ass for the next few minutes before unloading his balls into her bowels, filling her ass with his thick cream. Penn floods her ass with his hot cum, jizzing inside her buttocks until he has no cum left to give her. Then the boy really does collapse on the bed next to her as she lies down next to him. She looks at him with love, feeling so proud of herself for being able to break him in in such a short amount of time. Penn no longer has any sense of self and is now her property, ready to fuck her at anytime she wants.