Doctor Diana's orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised the stirrups even higher, exposing his white ass and his anus, which was clenched tight. As she donned the exam gloves, she explained what she'd be feeling for, and began to squeeze lubricant on her finger. "Looks like you're gonna need a bunch of this," she quipped, "unlike me, I guess."

That brought laughter, and a smiling rebuke from the Doctor, "professional please, Ms. Jackson."

Now the torture began, and she was methodical at every step. Leaning over as though to get a good look, she allowed a wisp of her hair to stray across his penis, then began to address his anus. "His anus is closed unusually tightly," she dictated, "indicating discomfort. I'll proceed slowly to allow the patient to relax."

Diana lightly touched her lube covered left index finger to Joseph's pucker, lightly tracing a circle around the outer edge of the ridges, moving slowly towards the center. With her right hand she appeared to hold his left thigh but her fingers just barely made contact, inches from the bottom of his scrotum. As her finger attempted to penetrate him, her thumb also made contact, with the head of his penis, which hung down towards his ass. Now her other fingers came into play, touching, teasing the sensitive skin of his groin. She felt him jerk in response, and hoped her perfume was penetrating his Parietal lobe. Her finger eased inside him now, but she removed it quickly, stimulating his sphincter.

Holding it very lightly with finger and thumb, she lifted Joseph's penis from between his thighs, and lay it up below his belly. "The patient's penis is becoming very slightly inflated due to stimulation, so I'll place it up and out of the way of the exam." Then she penetrated him again, slowly and steadily until her finger was up to the second joint. Rotating around to find the prostate, she allowed the rest of her fingers and her other hand to caress his sensitive flesh. She could tell he was desperately trying to control his excitement, find some way to avoid what she was determined to achieve, a full-blown erection.

And, between now slightly finger-fucking him, and allowing her hair to brush across his shaft, it took seconds. Blood rushed into the shaft, it lengthened and thickened quickly. Now his penis was completely engorged, the head bulbous and purple, the veins standing out starkly. She removed her finger quickly, feeling him clench to hold her inside, knowing that the movement would add to his torment, and turned to the breathless men. "As you can see, the patient has become completely erect, being highly stimulated by anal penetration. That does not necessarily mean that the patient has homosexual tendencies," that brought an embarrassed groan from Joseph, "but that is a possibility, so I would recommend an AIDS test."

"Now I am presented with a dilemma, the patient is erect, and actually extremely stimulated, you can see from the copious amount of pre-ejaculate leaking from his urethra." The pre-cum oozed from his cock now, forming a small puddle on his abdomen, filling his navel. "It is essential for the penile examination that he is flaccid, so I must decide the next course of action. We could wait for his level of excitement to decrease, but that could take quite a while. I could allow him to masturbate, provide him with some visual stimulation material in a private setting, but again time is a factor. Or I could masturbate him myself or call for a nurse to do so. Some might consider this unprofessional, a job for a sexual therapist, but what better way to see the functionality of the patient's urological system?"

"Well..." the instructor began.

Diana steeled a look at him, pointedly dropping her gaze to his noticeable erection. The room was silent as the other men watched her. She placed her finger over her lips, "Shhh." He instantly obeyed.

"Now to proceed in any of these directions, I would of course need the patient's opinion and permission." She turned to Joseph. "Mr. Dunleavy, your thoughts?" It was humorous watching him try to regain some dignity in his position, his lubricated anus and erect cock on full display. "Would you like to achieve climax?" She lightly stroked the slick tip of his penis with her little finger, enjoying the spasm of his reaction.

"Yes," he said, ashamed, but controlled by his need.

"Would you like my assistance, or would you like to handle it yourself."

He avoided looking at the class, and responded quietly, "You."

"You would like me to masturbate you to orgasm?"

"Yes."

Silence

"Please."

She smiled victoriously, "very well then." Diana picked up the lube, then looked at his shining erection and couldn't resist a dig, "doesn't look like you need much of this!"

Then began a long teasing handjob, both hands were involved, stroking and squeezing. The pre-cum flowed, his cock pulsed, he thrust into her hands trying to achieve climax, but Diane had an agenda. Every time he was reaching for that tipping point, she would dig nails into his head, or pinch him, or just release him. He was becoming desperate, and everybody in the room knew that, and would have gladly traded places with him despite the torment. She loved that they were standing in various awkward positions to hide their own erections.

They all knew that she could get him to ejaculate at any second, that she was teasing him mercilessly as revenge for his past treatment, but they were all fascinated and none, including the instructor, was interested in shortening the show. She turned to them and announced, "I believe that the anal stimulation desensitized his penis, I'm sure that some additional anal penetration will get him to completion." With an evil grin, she slipped two fingers into his ass while finally bringing her hand up to his most sensitive area. Joseph used his feet in the stirrups to drive his ass off of the table and began to fuck her hand, exploding towards orgasm.

Diana released his cock and slid her fingers from his anus, standing back in triumph, ruining the orgasm as he began to ejaculate into the air. He desperately wrapped his hands around his cock, trying to get to satisfaction, but fell short, even as the cum shot into the air and landed on his chest. Joseph groaned and twisted as he came, in agony and ecstasy. He rolled off of the table, grabbed his clothes, and ran from the room in humiliation.

Diana turned and placed her hands on her hips, her breasts heaving, cum and lube dripping off of her gloved hands. She approached the rest of the men, pointedly looking at their tenting scrubs, most stained with spots of pre-cum. Removing the gooey gloves, she squeezed the instructors sizable bulge. "Satisfactory?"

He looked from her hand, wrapped around his cock, up to her smug face. "Amazing."

"And that's when I realized that the penis is a magic wand," she told my wife. "When you control, it you control the man, or men. Your husband, right now, is as erect as all of my classmates were that day, and it's not desire, it's need." She walked over and squatted down in front of me. When she reached towards my cock, it bobbed in anticipation, and she smiled. "He needs something from me, and he'll do anything I ask to get it."

"Now this," and she used her finger to swipe a drop of pre-cum from the tip, eliciting a full body spasm in response, "is the sweetest gift," she told Karen. "It shows that a man is becoming desperate for contact, and any contact will be welcome." She held the finger up and licked the fluid off. "Mmm, it really is sweet as well. Once my patients are this stimulated, there's nothing they won't do to please me. Because they know that, if I am in the mood, I will provide the stimulation and release that they crave."

"You don't... do you have sex with them?" Karen looked a little shocked, but intrigued.

"Karen, I just tasted cum from your husband's cock. I think most women would consider that sex, at least in the sense of cheating on them. But, yes, sometimes I do have actual sex with them." Smiling, she whispered, "Sometimes I fuck them, mount them right there on the examining table."

Karen's expression now was a mix of admiration and envy, Diana had her apprentice fascinated.

"I don't often allow them to penetrate me, but I do like to suck men off, it's my favorite form of control. Especially with the younger men, the teenagers. They're soo appreciative! I really love to climb over them on the table and drop my pussy on their face while I suck them. They rarely last a minute.

Most often, I just give a nice relaxing handjob, I consider that a professional courtesy, and I justify it just as I did to young Joseph; part of relaxing the penis for the examination.

Karen looked at me still sitting there with a hard-on, naked in my back yard, and I shrugged, completely busted. But she didn't look pissed, or disappointed, or even surprised! A strange look of dominance came over her pretty face, one I'd never seen before. She was part of Diana's team, and they were dominating any man they encountered.

Diana turned to me, "Well, Tom, would you like to hear the rest of my story?"

"Sure," I managed to gulp.

"Karen, can I use your husband to display?"

My wife looked at me, "Absolutely, Diana."

"You too, honey," Diana ordered. "I'll need a demo cock for Karen." That gave me pause, was I going to let my wife be involved in this cock play with another man's cock? JD didn't hesitate, he obeyed his wife. In a moment he was naked, his cock building in erection which jutted obscenely towards my wife. I'd never seen her in any sort of sexual situation with another man, and firmly believe that she hadn't seen a naked cock except for mine in our 20 years of marriage.

But for some reason she looked almost comfortable. The two women were in complete control and were so smooth it was almost as if they had practiced.

Diana had JD and I sit in two chairs, facing her. One hand around each of our erections, she teased and stroked us as she told the story. My wife looked on with mild interest as my friend's wife toyed with my cock. Then, with a nod from Diana, she knelt next to JD and smoothly slipped her tiny hand around the base of his sizable shaft as his wife's hand rose in a stroke, and just like that my wife's replaced his wife's as Diana turned all of her attention to me. I had to do a double take, my wife's hand sliding up and down another man's cock, a look of wonder on her face.

Diana quickly removed her sundress, revealing her magnificent chest in a sheer white bra, through which I could clearly see her fat erect nipples. She continued the story as the two teased the hard cocks of each other's husband.

She had stepped back from the instructor and addressed them all. "I will be more than happy to show all of you my technique in this procedure, any of you can leave right now, but if you want to participate take your scrubs and underwear off right now. In 10 seconds, there were 4 naked men and 4 engorged cocks, one had stumbled out of the room protesting that his wife needed him at home.

Diana had the 3 remaining students stand naked and watch as she instructed the Dr. to mount the exam table. She spread him into the stirrups as she had the first victim, who had snuck out of the room in disgrace, and gave him the same torturous introduction to female domination. She toyed with his ass, tickled his cock, and lubricated him well, but instead of humiliation and a ruined orgasm, she took him deep into her mouth as he approached climax, and them backed off and sucked his cum from his tip, stroking his shaft as he erupted.

After sucking his cock dry, she smiled at her classmates, her mouth wet with cum and saliva, then showed them her mouthful before making an exaggerated gulp as she swallowed it down. The men were fascinated, obviously, and stood in various states of erection, waiting for their turn.

It was to be worthwhile for them, because then Diana slipped out of her scrubs and stood before them in nothing but panties, a tiny white lace pair with only a heart-shaped panel covering her pussy, and a string trying to cover her anus. Her beautiful breasts hung there for their hungry eyes; her nipples truly engorged. Though she'd never had any type of group sex before, and had, in fact, only slept with two boyfriends in her life, she approached the next half hour as composed and confident as a bachelor party hooker.

"Do you want to know what I did with them?" she cooed to me as she slid my cock between her bra cups. She removed the bra and rubbed the oozing head of my cock around and around on her breasts, bumping back and forth across her nipples.

Karen stood suddenly and unzipped and stepped out of her skirt. She moved over next to me and stood, hands on hips looking down. Her meaning was clear. I grasped her panties at the hips and tugged them down. She was inches from my face, and I watched as the moist panel of her thong stuck to her slick pussy before popping loose as she bared herself to our friends. I leaned in and smelled the wonder of her juice, amazed that I had the opportunity to enjoy the scents of two women at once. She turned around and put her ass to me as the thong cleared her globes and backed into my face. I buried it between her cheeks, licking her deeply, relishing the smell and taste of her arousal.

Then she returned to her duties with my friend, mirroring the torture inflicted on me by his wife as she smiled back at me.

As my wife watched and imitated, Diana stimulated me as she had the poor med student, using her hair, her perfume, her fingertips, her breasts, to tease me towards climax, then calming me to start all over. She had done the same to her 4 victims that day, and she narrated as she toyed with me. She rolled a huge glob of saliva into her hand, and reached down below my scrotum, smearing it all around my anus and the base of my cock.

As she told of playing with the asses of the doctors to be, she played with mine, lightly tickling my anus, barely penetrating with her little finger. She described licking the pre-cum from their cocks, squeezing it up the shaft like a dessert, then dipping her tongue into the slit on their cocks as she gave me the same treatment.

"Then," she said to Karen, "I finally slipped out of my panties and the effect on the room full of men was as powerful as a bomb going off. I told them that whoever made me cum the hardest would win them as his prize. You would have thought I'd offered them a new Corvette instead of a soaked pair of panties."

Karen watched the blonde as she teased and squeezed me and then took JD in both hands and mirrored his wife's technique. She took him into her pretty mouth, stretching it wide open to accommodate his fat purple head. I looked on in rapture, my sweet wife sucking another man's cock. If I wasn't having the sexual experience of my life I may have been angry, instead I was just more turned on.

The story of Diana's dominance of her med school class was a long one, and I was well past ready to cum as it went on.

Finally, in the examining room, Diana had been overwhelmed by her own lust and need and had put herself in position on the table, her legs spread in a wanton display of availability, her pussy dripping through her matted bush. She had each of her classmates take a turn licking at her, and she found herself puddling with the thought of so many lovers all desiring her. Since they were in the same state as I found myself now, when she slid up the table and beckoned the first intern onto her, he violated her cunt with one long stroke and spewed inside her after only a few strokes.

In a frenzy, she pushed him away, even as he spurted cum across her belly and legs, and engaged the second man. He slid inside her and began to fuck her violently. She saw that he was desperate to cum as well, and pushed him away, motioning him to her face. As she sucked him into her mouth, the last of the classmates, Michael, entered her lovely pussy. His cock was huge, thicker than she'd ever expected to see or feel, and he stroked her forcefully but slowly. She gasped with the amazing feeling of fullness in her core. Her orgasm built steadily, and she pulled the cock from her mouth long enough to goad him, "Inside me Michael! Cum inside me!"

She slipped her fingers below the other intern's sac and tickled him to orgasm deep in her mouth as hers erupted deep inside her vagina. As she thrashed on the table, swallowing mouthfuls of cum, Michael burst inside her, his cum spraying her walls. It was a violent triple orgasm, which had been building since the day Michael had removed her panties in front of the class. She reveled in the feeling of victory, she owned these men now, they would do anything she asked, anything for her attention.

I was completely mesmerized by her, her story, her teasing.

Suddenly I took a glance to my left to see my wife sitting on JD's lap, facing him forehead to forehead, staring into each other's eyes as she rocked her hips against him. She was panting with desire. I was blown away, my wife! I couldn't tell if JD's cock was actually inside Karen, or she was just riding back and forth along his shaft, but either way, it was unbelievable to me. His cock touching her naked pussy! Though my first emotion was jealousy, it faded to a fascination with the animalistic nature of my usually conservative and staid wife. When JD pulled her blouse up over her head, she raised her arms to help, then immediately removed her bra, freeing her sweet pale breasts and jutting nipples for his pleasure and hers. Her grinding motion stopped and she suddenly looked at me with trepidation, even as he sucked her nipple deep into his mouth. Her eyes were glassy, and her mouth hung open, her lips swollen and wet.

I saw that she was asking permission, but doubt that I could have stopped her if I wanted to. I gave her a nod, and she smiled and wiggled her pussy against her lover.

Looking down, she lifted her hips to reveal an enormous erection appearing between her legs, pointing at his stomach. Then she raised up to allow it to stand vertically between her legs. Standing with her legs apart outside of his, she had to raise up to her tiptoes to give his huge pole the separation needed to clear her crotch. Karen wrapped her hand around the shaft, first playing it up and down her slit, tenderizing her soaked opening, then steadied it at her entrance. Looking directly at me, she lowered enough to hold it there, the tip just resting in the soft hollow, almost supporting her. As her labia parted and her vagina grudgingly gave way to the intrusion of the biggest cock she'd ever seen, she began to sink down slowly with a huge sigh, her eyes squeezed shut in concentration. As it reached untouched depths, she sighed heavily, as though JD's cock was forcing all of the air from her lungs.

Now there was no doubt. That massive cock was buried inside my wife. The skin of her upper body began to flush pink, and I knew what that meant, her arousal was peaking. She held completely still for over a minute, breathing heavily. I imagined her pussy conforming to his cock, each ridge and vein molded in her wet heat. She started to move, first sliding back to withdraw him, then forward, spearing her tunnel with his shaft. Her tempo increased incrementally, became faster and more intense. With each cycle she grunted, almost as though in pain. She was obviously approaching orgasm, and suddenly she threw her head back and her knees rose as she groaned in pleasure and climaxed. JD latched onto one then the other of her sensitive nipples with his lips, and manipulated her with his large hands on her trim ass. She clutched him around the neck, her legs around his back pulling him impossibly deep into her body.

Karen's thighs quivered and I watched, fascinated, my wife cumming on my friend's cock. The sound of their messy wet union was epic, she must have begun to squirt in his lap. Her nectar flowed over his thighs, and when he reached behind her to pull her down fiercely by the shoulders, his ass driving off of the chair, I knew that he was filling her with his own flood.