Doctor Dilemma Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh". She says softly.

I love the fact that she loves this. But then I start thinking about her whole fear of ejactulating, and I wonder if she's going to get the peeing sensation soon. I figure I'll leave that up to her though, and if she wants to stop, I'm sure she'll let me know. There's no doubt that I'm full on hoping that she is a squirter. I would love nothing more than to have her explode in my face, and if she does, I'll honestly do my best to consume every last drop of it as well. If it turns out she's not a squirter, then getting to eat her gorgeous pussy and making her cum is one hell of a consolation prize.

So I just keep licking her clit, and she keeps moaning and moaning. I start getting the sense that she might be feeling a little uncomfortable as she's seems to be squirming a little here and there. I keep licking, and in fact I actually move my index finger up and start feeling around for the opening of her extremely petite vagina. As I run the tip of my finger around the outside of her opening, I hear Ashley make her loudest noise yet, and then she abruptly kind of sits up and simultaneously uses her hands to push my head back in one motion, as if she needs to stop.

"Oh god. It feels like I'm gonna pee on you." She says all panicky.

I'm absolutely loving the fact that I'm eating her out right now and stopping is the last thing I want to do. "Oh Ashley, I want you to. I want you to so badly." I try desperately to explain to her. "If we make a mess, I'll clean it up. It'll be totally fine. I promise."

As soon as I finish saying that, I go right back in with my tongue on her clit, and she doesn't protest. Soon enough, her moaning starts to return and I slowly step up the intensity of my licking. I keep pressing my tongue a little harder while circling around her hot little button. Ashley's moaning stays in a constant rhythm but gets louder and louder. I try once again to bring my finger into the mix and I start feeling around for her tight canal. I'm right on the edge of her opening and while I don't plunge my finger inside her yet, I do continue to run it around the rim of her vaginal hole.

Soon enough, my finger at the precipice, combined with my non-stop licking of her clitoris, apparently sends Ashley to a new level of bliss, because she lets out an "Oh god." Followed by an "Oh fuck." All while she grabs my head and pulls it forcefully into her pussy. She then lets out a long, sustained groan and there's no doubt in my mind, she's cumming. I'm so turned on by the fact that she's experiencing her first ever orgasm, that I don't even care she's not squirting.

A few seconds go by and as she starts coming down from her climax, I keep slowly licking her clit but I'm also able to get my finger back in position right at her vagina. And as I do this, I feel like amazingly, there's a noticeable difference in her vaginal opening as it instantly feels both wider and more relaxed than just a moment ago. It's almost as if her body is instinctively opening up in order to welcome something foreign inside. I can't even begin to process how fucking sexy and amazing this is.

So I decide to give it what it wants, and I take my index finger and press inside along the roof of her vaginal canal and slide my finger deep inside her. I do this all in one motion, and as I do I feel every little cute bump that lines the inside of Ashley's vagina. And holy fuck, does this trigger one hell of an earthquake. As soon as I finish pressing my finger all along her roof, she lets out a completely new noise, almost the sort of sound you would expect someone to make if they had gotten punched in the stomach. And it wasn't just this sound coming out that was so dramatic, as this fingering also triggers the one moment I had been so desperately hoping for, a forceful spray of liquid comes shooting out of her urethra and right into my chin. Holy fuck, she's a squirter.

I'm sure this realization freaks Ashley out, but I have zero interest in letting up. After just a split-second pause to realize what had happened, I refocus my clitoral licking to be as forceful as it had been on her first orgasm, but this time I aggressively use my finger to also stimulate that upper wall inside her vagina. It's the spot that's been known for decades as the G-spot, but we now know so many women find it to be highly erogenous because the clitoris actually extends way farther than you might think, and lies right above this spot. No matter what you want to call it, I suspect it might be the key to unlocking Ashely's ejactulation.

And sure enough, after a couple of come-hither motions with my index finger, I get a second, equally as powerful squirt out of her. But once again, with my tongue on her clitoris, the spray coming out is too low for me to catch in my mouth and ends up spraying me in the chin again. As hot as making her cum like this is, I really want to drink as much of this 18-year-old's nectar as I possibly can, so I decide to reposition my mouth. This time I press my upper lip against her clit and have my mouth much lower than before. And instead of one finger, I decide to plow both my index and middle fingers deep into her pussy and press quite hard on the roof of her tunnel, and oh boy does that work like a charm. Not only do I get the biggest convulsion and spray out her yet, but it goes directly into my tongue and back into my throat. It's warm, salty, and absolutely glorious. I honestly have no idea if it tastes like urine or not, as all I care about is the fact that I am drinking a fountain of Ashley's pussy juice.

I don't let up one bit. I keep fingering her and I keep my mouth sealed over her urethra to try and get every last drop I can. That first squirt into my mouth was undoubtably the biggest she has, but there are a number of subsequent sprays that keep coming over the next minute or so while I continue fingering her so deeply. Eventually though, I feel her start to tire while I realize I probably could use a break as well. And so after a 15 second lull with no more liquid coming out, I slowly retrieve my soaked fingers from her pussy and pull my head away from her. I then notice how wet my shirt is and how covered in her cum my whole face is. Holy shit, I can't believe that just happened.

I look up at Ashley and she is completely disheveled. Her face is bright red, her glasses have slipped way down on her face, and her arms are limp at her side as if she's too tired to use them. As I stand up, I take a look at her pussy and it looks like a gloriously sloppy, wet, mess. Her vagina is wide open and waiting for more, and everything is so slick that I'm sure any foreign object entering her pussy would pass so easily back to her cervix without any resistance. I decide to leave her pussy be for a moment though and walk around to her side to check and see how she's doing.

As I get up near her, I see that's it's not just her face that is red, but her entire chest is covered in red splotches. It must be another of her body's natural reactions to her first ever orgasm, and I can't help myself as I place my hand firmly against her chest right between her tits and in the middle of the red. As I pull my hand away, I see a bright white hand print appear exactly where I had pressed down, before it slowly fills back in with the splotchy red color covering the rest of her chest. All I can think of is what an absolutely magnificent sexual creature this girl is. I love her body.

"Oh my god, Ashley. That was so incredible." I tell her.

Ashley responds while sounding slightly out of breath, "Was that ok?"

"Oh my god, yes." I say, repeating myself. And then I add with a smile, "I'm pretty sure that was an orgasm."

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure too." She says while breaking out into a big smile as well.

"Well, take your time. No need to get up. Feel free to just lie there and relax."

"Ok." She responds, and then she closes her eyes.

As she lies there, I grab some paper towels from the sink and start dabbing my shirt where there are some noticeably wet spots. It doesn't do much, but then I see there's a fair amount of liquid on the floor as well, so I crouch down and start wiping up all the pussy juice I can find. It's safe to say I've never enjoyed cleaning up a mess more than I am right now, as it just shows how much liquid this sexy thing just sprayed out of her vagina.

As I finish cleaning up the remaining evidence of our incredible session of oral sex, I see Ashley sit up and start to come to. I honestly have no idea what comes next here. Do we head out and go our separate ways now that we've accomplished the primary goal of this whole rendezvous? Or would she have any interest in returning the oral favor on me? Or better yet, would she want to actually have sex? At this point, I'm kind of glad I went off on that whole spiel earlier where I explicitly told her the two things I wanted to do were lick her and fuck her, so there should be no question in her mind that the offer is on the table if she wants it.

There was certainly no doubt that I wanted it. This entire time, I've been hard as fuck and my cock was just aching to get out. I decided that even if she wants to leave right now, I'd have to stay behind and jerk myself off just to release this tension. There's no scenario in which I leave this office without cumming, that's how goddamn horny I am.

After just sitting there for a moment, Ashley kind of jumps down off the examination table and is now standing next to me, barefoot and naked, while I'm completely clothed. I expect her to say something, but she doesn't. Instead she takes my hand and leads me a few feet over until I'm standing right in front of my rolling stool. She makes it seem like I should sit, so I ask, "Do you want me to sit down?"

Ashley replies, "Yeah, but not quite yet."

And then holy fuck, as I'm still standing there, she crouches down and takes my belt out the loop and unhooks it. As my belt flops open, she immediately unbuttons my jeans, unzips the fly and then pulls my jeans down, but leaves my underwear on. I have a pair of light gray boxers on, and as I look down at Ashley and my exposed legs, I see I have a pretty sizeable wet spot on my boxers that I'm sure is from all the precum that had been leaking out the entire time I was going to town on her pussy. I see Ashley clearly notice the spot and smile. Then, without hesitation, she slides her fingers under my waistband and pulls down my boxers so they're with my jeans around my ankles. My rock hard cock springs out once it's released, and while I certainly don't have a huge dick, it sure feels like the largest erection I could ever remember having.

The other thing I notice is just how fucking hairy I am. It's a forest down there, and as great as this whole experience is, I can't help but feel self-conscious. As I mentioned before, my wife Andrea and I hadn't had sex in weeks, and I never could've predicted in a million years this secret meetup with Ashley was going to take place tonight, so I had zero expectations of having sex anytime soon. And while it's not like when I'm expecting to have sex I'm a perfectly manscaped specimen, but I certainly could've presented myself better than this overgrown nightmare that was possibly the first penis this poor girl has ever seen in person.

But for all my self-consciousness, the appearance of my genitals doesn't appear to phase Ashley one bit. After pulling my pants and underwear down, she says with a big grin on her face, "Now you can sit."

So I lower myself down onto my rolling chair, and while my ankles are forced together by my undone pants, I'm able to spread my knees pretty far apart and my cock is sticking straight up into the air. I'm so aroused, excited, and curious as to what she's going to do next, but I figure I'll just stay silent and do as I'm told. I actually am loving this slightly submissive role I now have.

"Do you have a condom?" Ashley says, catching me off guard in a totally good way.

"Holy fuck." I say, not able to contain my surprise and excitement. "Yeah, we have samples in that top drawer over there." As I point to where we keep them.

Oh my god, she wants to fuck me. She's going to let me bury my cock inside that teeny, tiny, pussy of hers, and my god I can't wait to fill that thing up with so much cum. And then, somehow I manage to show that cheating on basically both my wife and my only child, while taking the virginity of this 18-year-old patient, just isn't quite scummy enough. I decide to be even more of a degenerate.

"Don't bother with the condom." I tell Ashley as she's about to open the drawer and retrieve one. "I've had a vasectomy, so I'm completely infertile and there's no way you could get pregnant."

Never mind the fact that as a doctor, I know as well as anyone just how important safe sex is, and here this girl was trying to do the responsible thing, and I'm such a hypocritical asshole that I can't even let her use protection the first time she ever has sex. It's becoming clearer and clearer that there is no limit to how selfish I can fucking be. I am such a piece of shit, but I just can't help myself.

"Ok. Yeah, whatever you think." She says in response, showing that she's putting all her trust in me here. And as she comes back over to me while I sit on this little stool, all I can think of is how bad I want to have my cock bareback inside that tight, soaking wet pussy. I've always known I don't have a large penis, and in fact I'm sure it's slightly smaller than average, if anything. And so my entire life, I've never felt like I've ever stretched or even come close to filling a vagina to its limit. But knowing what I do about Ashley's anatomy, I'm genuinely curious if I might be too big for her. Holy shit, what a thought that is.

Ashley comes back over, still completely naked obviously, and walks up over me so she's now straddling over my lap. My cock presses up against her thigh for a moment, before she slowly lowers herself down until she's gently sitting on my lap, with my penis now pressed against her stomach. She's fully resting her weight on my legs, and I can't get over how light she is. She then takes her two hands and rests them on my shoulders and just looks at me. I stare right back at her through her adorable glasses, knowing my cock is so close to be inserted into this beautiful girl. And while we just look at each other, I realize that despite everything we've done so far, we haven't even kissed yet. I'm not sure if that's how she'd prefer it be or not, so even though I badly want to kiss her so passionately right now, I decide not to, just in case she doesn't want to do that.

While sitting on my lap, Ashley then looks down at her crotch and sees my cock pointing straight up at her, and asks, "So will this position work? Should we do it like this?"

"Oh my god yes." I respond while nodding my head up and down. And with that, she stands up to get some clearance, gently grabs ahold of my penis for the first time, and then moves her body a few inches forward to line herself up. Next, she starts lowering herself down, while concentrating on keeping my cock lined up with her opening. I feel my tip make the first contact with her labia, and oh my god I just can't wait. What an unbelievable moment of suspense this is. She then lowers herself a little more, adjusts ever so slightly, and then continues lowering herself until I'm officially inside her. It's probably only an inch or so in, but I'm fully in heaven.

Ashley pauses here and just holds herself at this height for a moment or two. She looks right at me, so I ask, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm ok." She answers in a slightly breathy tone. "I just need a sec."

I'm pretty sure it's the physical feeling that is giving her pause, and not a mental or emotional block. But soon enough, she seems ready to go further. She kind of makes a little wincing facial gesture and then sits down another inch or two. I'm well over halfway in now and holy shit is she tight. If sex with my wife is like sliding an arm into a long sleeve shirt, where you can feel it on all sides but it's still comfortable to slide in, then sex with this 18-year-old virgin is like sliding your arm into a wet suit. It is tight, constricting, and feels like it's compressing the entire length of my appendage.

And as amazing as it feels to be three quarters of the way inside of her, I can't wait to be all the way and try actually fucking her. But I don't want to hurt her in anyway, so I sit here as still as can be, waiting for her to make the movements. And soon enough, with one last adjustment, I feel her move down the rest of the way and the full weight of her 103 lbs is resting on my lap, and the full length of my penis is extended as far as it can go up inside her vagina. It is the greatest physical feeling of my life. I know for a fact that her pussy is still soaking wet, but oddly enough I don't feel any of that wetness directly with my cock, simply because the pressure from her vagina clamping down on the sides of my penis is so amazing, it overwhelms every other possible feeling.

"We're having sex." Ashley says with kind of a giggle as she clearly starts trying to figure out what she's supposed to do next.

"Oh my god, we certainly are." I say back, trying not to sound nearly as out of breath as I actually am from the excitement I'm feeling. I figure I'll take the lead a little, so I gently grab her hips and start subtly moving her lower body back and forth away and then back towards me. Just to get some movement going.

I can tell that even these small movements are a little uncomfortable to her as she kind of grimaces while I do that. So I stop with that motion, and instead suggest maybe she try moving up and down herself, so that she can control it. She agrees and uses her legs to stand up an inch or two, but not enough where I come out. And then she slowly sits back down. Oh what a feeling, and best of all, she doesn't seem uncomfortable with this movement. So she repeats it, and every time it feels even more and more amazing. Ashley is bobbing up and down on my cock with her unbelievably tight pussy, and it is sheer ecstasy. I can tell she's enjoying it too because she continues to have a huge smile on her face, but I can't imagine it feels as good to her as it does to me.

As I look at her bouncing on my cock, I see her glasses slip down her nose ever so slightly, and when they do she reaches up with her hand to push them back up. Between that subtle movement and her adorable smile, I just can't help myself and for the first time I reach up to her face and go in for a passionate kiss. I open my mouth and move in quickly, and amazingly she doesn't hesitate at all and meets me halfway, with her mouth open and tongue ready to go. Our tongues instantly collide and immediately start going at it. Our mouths form a tight seal and while I think the kissing distracted her enough that she stops bouncing, I'm still all the way inside her, so now I'm passionately probing both her mouth and her pussy at the same time.

We stay like this for a glorious minute or two, and then I get this sudden urge to just lift her up, so I do. I'm not an especially strong man, but Ashley is tiny enough that I don't think I'll have much trouble hoisting her into the air. And besides, my adrenaline is through the roof right now, so I feel like I can do anything. So I stand up using the full strength of my legs, and at the same time kind of cradle her back with both arms to secure her. My cock stays inside her the entire time, and we don't even break our kiss, not even for a second. Once I have her up, I readjust my hold on her upper body which jostles her just enough to force some movement of my cock inside her pussy. Not only does that feel amazing, but the act of holding this tiny little thing in the air like this makes me feel like such a man. The whole experience is incredible.