Doctor! Doctor!

Story Info
Tingle, fizz and pop.
3.3k words
4.64
10.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm early, I usually am. My appointment is for 12.30 and it's 12.15, that's the way I am; usually at least 15 minutes early. But I'm an inveterate people watcher, and as such am quite happy to just sit and watch the world go by: in fact I often arrive early, at wherever I have to be, just so I can watch the world go by. Trouble is that it's just about lunchtime and there are very few people around, so I end up sitting opposite Dr Connolly's door and not really watching anything other than the two patients before me go in and then come out. The second patient went in, then came out, and left the door wide open. I can plainly see Dr Connolly sitting at his desk tapping away at his computer. I glance at my watch to check the time and sit there for a couple more minutes. 12.35 came and went and he's still sitting there, still tapping away at his computer. I'm just on the point of asking the question when a woman calls my name.

'David?'

Looking down towards the end of the corridor I see a slender woman looking expectantly at me, a quick glance around the waiting room shows that I'm now the only remaining man, and therefore the only remaining David, so I stand and walk towards her.

'David for a mole check?' she asks.

I smile. 'Yes, that's me.'

'Sorry for the wait. You looked surprised.'

'Sorry, I was told I was seeing Dr Connolly.'

'Yes, you are, there are two of us. Is that ok, do you want to change?'

'No no, it's absolutely fine, just caught me out for a second that's all.'

She smiled. 'Good, this way then.' Turned and walked ahead of me.

Walking behind her I studied the back view: about 5' 6" wearing a white, loose fitting silk blouse tucked into smart black and white, mid-thigh length shorts over black and white patterned tights and black shiny flat lace up shoes. Quite fashionable if a little out there, especially for, dare I say, someone her age. When I'd first seen her my impression had been that she was late 50s maybe 60, but as I'd approached her, her pale blue eyes told me she was older, maybe late 60s. But, whatever she was, she had a very trim figure with gunmetal grey hair cut in a stylish bob and smooth skin with minimal make-up. Attractive and definitely worth an admiring glance.

She walked into the last office, turned at the door, waited for me to enter, and closed it behind me. 'Please sit down.'

Five minutes later and she'd finished the preliminary questions, asked me to undress to my underwear and to sit on the examination table.

'Now is there anything in particular that you'd like me to check?'

'No, nothing in particular.'

'Ok, I have a routine that I follow, that way I don't miss anywhere, so we'll just go through that, if there's something I feel needs attention then I'll check it with the scanner and come back to it later if necessary.'

I nod my understanding.

She then lowered the height of the examination table using an electronic control and began to examine my head.

She stood in front of me with her thighs just touching my knees and began to run her fingers across my scalp. It felt nice, doubly so as my eyes are just in line with the v-line of her blouse, just the faintest hint of a cleavage made the view erotic, I've got a very active imagination, rather than sexual. Her subtle scent is just right for her workplace; very delicate and definitely her. I spend those first minutes looking at her skin and imagining what lay beyond her cleavage.

She had very soft fingers with a light but probing touch that skimmed over my skin and, once I'd gotten over the initial novelty of having, what is quite an intimate examination done by a woman, I settled down to thoroughly enjoy her touch.

After finishing my head and shoulders she raised the table and asked me to lie on my stomach, then examined my back. She didn't seem to miss anything; occasionally taking a closer look using the scanner, occasionally making a note on her computer.

She finished my back and moved onto my legs.

She'd finished my second leg when she asked, 'Do you ever sunbathe naked David?'

'No, I never really sunbathe. But I have a very private garden, so I do sometimes garden without a shirt on; or sit or sleep outside, but not in the sun.' I replied.

'Hmmm, ok, we'd better check everywhere anyway. Would you push your shorts down a little for me please.'

I pushed them down to my thighs and she carried on with my bum. And, just for a little while, it got very intimate.

Her fingers stroked over each buttock, paused in a couple of places and scanned once. Then, after making a note of her last scan, she spread my buttocks and ran a finger up each side: she didn't touch my sphincter, but she was extremely close. She then ran a finger up and down my perineum, almost, but not quite, touching my testicles.

Now, I'm enjoying this, the only thing that's stopping it from being out and out sexual is that she is being very clinical about it. But still, this woman has just run her finger up the crack of my bum and been within a whisker of touching my anus and my testicles. My penis tends to respond to stuff like that. And today was no exception. The trouble is that it doesn't take Dr Spock to work out that she's about to tell me to turn over. And if the doctor, Connolly that is, is only interested in clinical, then this could be embarrassing, certainly for me.

'Ok David, pull up your shorts and turn over please.'

Fuck! Ah well, here goes nothing.

And so, with a very red face, that's what I did.

And she didn't say a word.

Phew! Seen it all before I guess. And it was covered up after all, just a rather obvious bulge. So I lie back, breathe a sigh of relief, and wait while she does my front. But then I realise that she's just, exhaustively, examined my bum! Which, presumably means that she's going to do the same with my groin. Oh dear. Still, like I said, she's seen it all before.

And the examination followed the same pattern as before, she covered me from head to toe, occasionally scanning, occasionally making notes.

Then, the moment arrived. 'Right David, I'd like you to push your shorts down and then we can finish off.'

There was nothing I could do, other than jump up and run for the door I suppose, but do as she asked. At least, as she'd continued with the purely clinical for the last ten minutes, any evidence of my earlier condition had long passed. And so my shorts went down to my thighs.

I closed my eyes and thought of model railways; the least sexual thing I could think of in the moment, I can't speak for other people, but it usually works for me. It didn't today.

And she started off just fine. She covered my hips, then combed through my pubic hair. She then lifted my penis out of the way of my testicles and laid it across my stomach. Nothing wrong with that I know, but it was when she casually laid a hand across it, whilst examining my testicles, that it really started to go wrong. That's when it stopped being a penis and started to transform back into a cock.

It started to thicken under the warmth of her palm. And it wasn't a slow process. It went from a 1/87 model to a full sized, whistle blowing, steam puffing Flying Scotsman in seconds!

'Whoa there cowboy!' She exclaimed. 'We're not ready for you yet.'

And I groaned in a mix of embarrassment and exasperation: the model railway usually does the trick.

But that's when it went from wrong back to right.

I felt her hand move and her fingers brush along the soft underside of my now raging cock, she stroked over the top of my glans, slid her fingers between my stomach and my shaft and took me in hand. Then slowly began to pump her fist up and down.

Now I groaned for an entirely different reason. Especially when she picked up where she'd left off in examining my balls: they're definitely no longer testicles.

Her fingertips gently massaged them, rolled them from one finger to the next, then a single fingertip drew the line from the back of my balls all the way up the length of my shaft to the slit before both her hands enveloped me and she said, 'Better just do this last bit.'

She began to move my cock around between her two hands, fingertips stroking it, from its root to its tip, tracing the veins, running a finger around its neck, touching the slit, manipulating my foreskin. Her face so close to my pulsating cock that I can feel her breath on my skin: I can picture her eyes examining me, like some particularly interesting specimen.

Then. 'That's it David, examination done.'

And, for a split second, I really did think that that was it.

Until, the unmistakable touch of her lips and the warm wetness of her mouth slides down my cock.

I nearly came right there! Nearly exploded into her mouth in that one long plunge. But I just managed to get a hold of myself, to clench every muscle I had and to force it all down.

Just.

She is very good. Her mouth is very warm, very wet and very mobile. She doesn't force the pace and she isn't rough.

I don't know how many men she'd examined, but she really is very good.

And she also clearly isn't in a rush; she spends a long time doing smooth and slow, hopefully getting as much pleasure from it as I am. Her head moving up and down, sometimes taking me all in, other times just the head, she seems to like sucking; she spends a long time doing that, pushing me to the back of her throat and sucking against my shaft, then just my glans in her mouth, sucking against the tip, occasionally she takes me right out of her mouth and sucks and chews along the length of me. But she definitely prefers me in her mouth.

And that's where I am when she decides that it's time to bring matters to a head, so to speak.

Her head starts to move in a slightly more urgent fashion, still smoothly, but starting to speed up. The wet heat wrapped around the head of my cock, her lips slipping up and down my glans, her head and fist pumping up and down, all pushing me towards a climax. And I can feel the tingle becoming a fizz.

'Oooh, Doctor Connolly, Doctor Connolly!' I groan. I put my hand on her forehead, slow her down, I really don't want the fizz to pop. She stops, looks up. I slide out from under her, step to the floor and let my shorts drop. 'You're not getting away that lightly Doctor.'

A half smile on her face as she licks her lips and turns with me, watching.

I reach out and push my fingers into the waistband of her shorts, pull her up against me, flick her shorts button open and pull the zipper down.

Leaning forward I growl into her ear. 'On the table Doctor.'

She leans back, puts her hands on the table and pushes herself up, then shuffles back until she is sitting with her legs dangling over the edge.

I push myself between her legs, she looks down at my cock, standing smartly at its regulation 45 degrees, and once again licks her lips.

Holding her knees against my waist I turn until I'm standing at the end of the table, then lift her legs to gently tip her onto her back. Pushing my face down between her thighs I press my nose into her pussy, inhale her womanly scent through the thick fabric.

Standing back upright, taking her ankles up either side of my head, I tease her shorts out from under her bum, slide them down her legs, past my face and over her shoes.

To discover one of those little surprises I just love with women and what they wear; she's not wearing tights at all, she's wearing hold-up stockings.

I grab the table controller, study it for a second then press the button bringing it to its maximum height: might have to get me one of these.

I bend down and nuzzle the soft warm flesh at the top of her thigh, push my face right into the crook where her thigh meets her groin, the damp heat of her white knickers against my cheek.

She moans as I turn my head and run my tongue up the length of her pussy, press my mouth against her, suck her juices through the material. I take a bite of her knickers and pull them away from her body, keep pulling them with my teeth and take hold of the waistband at her hips, pull them off her bum and down her legs.

Lean back down, swipe my tongue back up the length of her, this time unhindered by clothing. She has prominent inner lips, the outer flat and hairless, the hood of her clit is long and also prominent with a wide triangle of dark pubic hair above.

I lick up and down, mouth her inner lips, gently sucking and chewing them. Push my tongue into her, my nose buried under her hood, forehead pressed against wet pubic hair. Fuck her with my tongue, licking deep into her, tongue sliding across the squidgy walls, her fluids collecting in my mouth, I swallow.

Inch up and lick across her hood, cover it with my mouth and delve under it, find the tiny nub of her clit.

She gasps and her fingers scrabble on the back of my head before latching onto my ears.

Hear her whisper, 'Ooh yes yes yes.' as I toy with her clit; as I press against it, flick the tip of my tongue across it, tease around the edges of it, roll it around, suck and nibble it.

Feel her bum begin to twitch, her thighs squeeze against my face; the soft skin against my cheeks, her stockings against my ears. Then a leg kicks as her fingers press me down and her pelvis pushes up. She groans, 'Nnngggaaaghh.' Squirrels herself against my face; pressing her clit against my mouth. 'Oh yes oh yes.' She keeps repeating to herself.

It slows to a spasmodic tremor then dies to nothing.

I straighten and look down at her. Eyes closed, with one arm up the wall the other hanging off the table. Her blouse has ridden up to expose her midriff, her stomach rising and falling with each gasping breath, her ankles back on my shoulders.

Once again I pick up the controller, lower the table to just the right height: definitely got to get myself one of these, and move up to press against her bum.

I rub my cock against the stickiness between her thighs, slide its length up and down. Her arm lifts and her fingers touch my glans, smearing her secretions over me. I rub across the top of her pussy, the soft underside of my pole dragging over her clit.

I look up to find her eyes on mine, her jaw clenched as she presses me down, I shift slightly, give her the room, and my cock bumps past her pubic bone and slides in.

Her mouth drops open and her eyes lose focus as that first couple of inches penetrates her, I pause to allow my own fizz to settle back to a tingle, then start to move. Slowly at first, any faster and I'll jump straight to a pop, but, once I've overcome the primal urge, I pick up the pace and, little by little, push deeper and deeper.

She reaches out and grabs her own thighs, pulls them back to her shoulders, spreads her knees wide, her pelvis tipped up towards me.

Her head is now pressed back, I can no longer see her face but I can hear her growling. I begin to worry that someone else will hear us, that worry makes me slow down. She looks at me and somehow realises my concern, bites her lip and throws her head back again. The growling stops.

I pick up the pace, cock beginning to barrel into her, hips smacking against her,

My mind becomes aware of the other noises we're making; the rhythmic slapping of my hips against her bum, the inevitable squeaking and creaking the table is making, the grunts, groans, moans and mutterings that both of us are, still, unavoidably making: let's face it, the sounds of sex are pretty much distinguishable from any other activity, so anybody anywhere near Doctor Connolly's room will know what's going on, plus I've easily been in here for 30 minutes, not that I'm checking, so maybe it's time for both of us to pop.

I soak my fingertips in the slick fluids of her pussy, start rubbing across her clit; thrumming my fingers over it, she groans and pulls her legs even wider.

My concerns over noise fade as her bum twitches and I edge back towards a fizz. I increase the pressure against her clit and grind my shaft into her. Her moans getting louder as her control begins to slip and my fizz begins to seethe.

Her bum twitches again and, just as I feel the beginnings of a tremble in her leg, I give her clit a single tap, she gasps, then jams the edge of her hand into her mouth as the trembling spreads through both legs. Her eyes squeeze tight shut as she bites her hand muffling one long moan.

And, as my fizz bubbles on the edge of pop, I grab the backs of both her quivering thighs and give her two more bum smacking thrusts.

Which tips me into an orgasm that finally makes me pop, sending a hot pulse of cum surging down my cock to burst against her cervix.

'Oh fuck yeah!' I groan, totally forgetting any noise constraints, as two then three more spurts follow the first into her trembling body.

The tremors continue to ripple through her bum and legs until she reaches up to take hold of her ankles and, impressively, stretches her legs out straight. 'Ooohhh.'

The waves of pleasure dissipate as I slide in and out of her cum filled pussy one last time, then, taking a half step back, my cock slips out of her. She sighs, pulls her knees back into her chest and flops over onto her side. I stand for a moment watching her: she seems totally oblivious to me so I quickly get dressed. I look at her again, then see her still wet knickers on the floor, I pick them up and stuff them into my pocket. Maybe she'll get in touch to reclaim them.

Turning to the door I twist the handle and look back at her, still half curled across the examination table, one leg hanging off. 'Thank you Doctor.'

Her voice croaked as she replied, 'Thank you David, you're all clear.' She coughed and waved a hand. 'Close the door behind you please.'

Smiling at the receptionist, and feeling as though every eye is on me, I walk out of the surgery, just grateful that I'm not the next patient.