Doctor, Doctor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We chatted a little over a drink, Cece and Kim doing their best to avoid shop talk, and I know I relaxed as we did. She was an interesting woman - divorced, a couple of kids, the old story of the guy (another doctor) running off with the office manager. She'd studied in England and in Japan, and had a good sense of humor.

So we moved upstairs to the room (in the Omni again), and chatted about how it would go, Cece describing what we'd done in the past, and Kim occasionally asking a question. I think we all sort of knew it would turn into a free-for-all, and so it did. Cece and I started as usual, kissing and slowly stripping each other, Cece then moving to her knees to take me in her mouth, which was simply heavenly. And as she deep-throated me, there was a rustle of clothing and I felt another set of hands on me and another warm breath on me.

Kim had joined the party, and Cece pulled her in, coming off my cock and letting Kim take me into her mouth, her tongue gently playing on the underside of my cock. It's funny how different a different mouth can feel - and so it was. Kim wasn't quite as smooth as Cece - though Cece did have a rather massive experience advantage with me - and as hard as she tried Kim couldn't quite deep-throat me without gagging. I pulled both of them up, and started to take off Kim's blouse, dropping it on the chair, and then releasing her bra, letting her tits spill out of them.

I have to say that Kim had the second best set of tits I think I'd seen - Cece's were first, as you'd hope, being just the right bit oversized for her frame and still taut. Kim's were noticeably bigger, and, surprisingly, almost as firm as Cece's. As I explored them they didn't feel augmented, either (Kim would later tell us they were all natural), and they were very sensitive, Kim starting as I twirled her nipple.

Cece joined in also, taking one of her nipples in her mouth and sucking, and I reached down for Kim's skirt and pushed it off of her, followed by her tiny thong, already showing a dark patch of her excitement. Kim was neatly trimmed - just a little line of pubic hair - and Cece and I pushed her onto the bed, Cece continuing to suck on Kim's magnificent tit as I twirled her other one in my fingers and let my other hand reach down to her sex, not teasing, just finding her clit and gently circling it, then reaching down to her flower, feeling how hot and wet she was, how needy.

I looked over to Cece and got a nod and a smile from her eyes - yep, go for it. And as Cece continued to suck on Kim's nipple and breast, I started to move between her legs, initially pushing them open and then feeling her open them and wrap themselves around me, my cock raging hard, Kim looking hugely excited but also like she couldn't quite believe what was about to happen.

And so Cece took her mouth off of Kim's nipple and said "That's right, Bob, fuck her. She needs it. I want to see you take her... " And then to Kim's ear, nuzzling her as she whispered, "My husband is about to fuck your brains out, Kim... I know you want it... we know you want it."

As Cece whispered to Kim, I put my tip on Kim's entrance and pushed in, sinking the whole length of my cock into her and feeling her moan as she squeezed me hard, her one hand on my ass digging in, her other grabbing Cece's hair and pushing her head back to her nipple. I left my cock in her for a moment and then slowly withdrew before sinking into her again and holding.

I moved my head up to her ear, whispering "Oh, that's what you wanted... my cock in your pussy? And my wife sucking those gorgeous tits of yours? Good thing, because we're going to fuck your brains out all night... " this drawing a groan from Kim, who I think was a little surprised at how aggressive we were being, but also loving it.

Yeah, Cece and I had plotted a little. We figured it was a chance to really take charge - Cece was planning on taking Kim's ass with the smaller dildo - and she wanted me to cum both in and all over her. Not sure why - Cece had always preferred that I cum in whoever we were with - but I was happy to go with it.

Whether she was surprised at our aggressiveness, or if we just hit her body the right ways, it didn't take long for Kim to build up to orgasm. Cece was timing her nibbles of Kim's nipple with me sliding my cock in and out of her, and I reached down to kiss her hard, feeling her shy away at first (yeah, really - WTF!) and then kiss back hard, moving my mouth to her neck, and then gently biting her earlobe, which seemed to trigger her. She came hard, making "unnnhhhhhh" noises as she did, her hand scratching my ass hard, and Cece gasped a little as Kim pulled her hair just a little too hard.

We let her come down slowly, and as she did Cece and I swapped a little smile, mouthing "I love you" to each other as Kim's shaking slowed and then stopped. I slowly withdrew my cock from her, drawing another moan as I left, and then moved to her side, Cece across from me.

"Holy shit, guys - that was awesome!" Kim was able to say after coming down from her orgasmic high. "Why couldn't my ex have been that good?"

Cece laughed. "See why I wanted to marry him?" She turned slightly more serious. "OK, Kim, we're going to drive. Just lay back and enjoy the ride."

Kim gave a weak laugh. "And here I thought I was coming on strong... "

I leaned down to her ear, "Oh, Kim... you have no idea... "

And so for the rest of the night, Cece and I put our plans into action. We tied Kim down, her giving us a safe word, and proceeded to fuck madly in front of her, Cece pulling me out just as I was about to cum and directing my spurts of cum to Kim's tits, one spurt going a bit high and landing on her chin and throat, decorating her already beautiful body with streaks of warm, sticky, white semen, letting it soak in to her, Cece helping by rubbing it in a little while I moved my cock to Kim's mouth, feeling her tongue come out and clean me up, her hands wanting to help but tied up above her head.

After that, I moved down and tongued her clit and flower, again feeling her heat and wet, savoring her taste, kissing Cece hard so she could taste her as well. Once my cum had dried on Kim's tits and chin and throat, we turned her over and started to caress her, from head to toe, over her ass, between her legs, Cece reaching for the dildo and lube as I started to play with Kim's drenched pussy, reaching up with her juices and finding her bud, feeling her scrunch her ass together a little before I moved back to her pussy and picked up more of her juice, again circling her bud, and then Cece's finger took over from mine.

Cece had put some lube on her finger and circled Kim's bud before slowly letting her fingertip slide in to Kim's ass, feeling Kim buck against her, which had the effect of driving Cece's finger in a little deeper, drawing a groan from Kim. I poured some lube onto Cece's fingers and Kim's ass, and Cece let her finger go in a little deeper, and then deeper still, finally adding a second finger as Kim started to writhe.

I moved up to Kim's ear and whispered, "Cece says you have the most luscious ass... " as I saw Cece hold up the dildo and spread lube on it, easing the tip into Kim's ass, again making Kim scrunch up. "Breathe, Kim, breathe... Cece wants your ass... and so do I... "

Kim could only groan as Cece worked the dildo in, so slowly and lovingly, until Kim's ass surrendered and practically pulled the dildo in, Cece holding it gently before letting it come most of the way out of Kim's ass before pouring a little more lube on it and pushing it back in, again drawing a deep groan from Kim.

"There, now, Kim, isn't that awesome? Don't you love Cece taking your ass with a dildo?"

"Unnnhhhh... yeah... want... your... cock... "

I smiled - Cece had been right. "Just tell me if it hurts too much... "

Kim just nodded, and I moved back to where Cece was, her eyes shining. She kissed me hard and I felt her hands squeezing my cock, pouring lube on me, then pointing me to Kim's bud, still open some from the dildo. I put the tip of my cock on her bud and slipped in, leaning down to her ear as I did.

"I'm going to take your luscious ass, Kim. I'm going to fuck it with my big fat cock... because Cece and I know you want it... "

As I was talking to her, I had been slowly sliding my cock into her tight ass, coming back up for more lube, which I probably didn't need. After a minute or so, Kim's ass relaxed and I glided in, my balls landing on her ass, keeping myself planted there, feeling Kim's heavy breathing, hearing and seeing Cece now panting as she watched my cock disappear into her friend Kim's ass.

I move slowly back up, and then back in, drawing another groan as I bottomed out in her again, holding myself in deep.

Cece moved to Kim's ear. "Do you like that, Kim? Do you like feeling my husband's big fat cock deep in your ass?" Kim could only moan assent. "That's good, because he's gonna cum deep in your ass so you're going to be leaking him all day... "

I was getting close, which Cece could tell, and right before I started to cum I felt Kim start to shake from deep within as her orgasm grew and built. She squeezed me again, even harder, and that tipped me over the edge and I came, blasting cum deep into her ass, feeling her squeezing me hard - almost as hard as Jess - milking me for every drop, as she cried out "unnnhhhhh" into a pillow. She would have thrashed her arms around, but we still had her tied down.

It took me a minute to come down, and as I did I saw Cece smiling her megawatt smile at me. I pulled her to me to kiss her, and as I did my cock came out of Kim's ass with a thwop sound. As was usual for Cece and me, we visited the shower where she washed me very carefully with a disinfectant soap and water, whispering that it had been super hot to see me take her friend's ass.

And then - "Oops - she's still tied down," Cece said.

I smiled. "She's OK. I'll go out in a minute and see if she needs the bathroom."

Cece nodded, relieved.

I made my way back to where Kim was still on her stomach and tied down. "So I think Kim liked having my cock in her ass. Is that right?"

She mumbled a yes.

"That's a good girl. Do you know what happens to bad girls?" My hand was on her ass.

She shook her head.

I wound up and slapped her ass - not too hard, and saw her moan as I did. I wound up again, a little harder, and spanked her again, making her moan once again.

"Hmmmm... I think Kim might just like it," I said, spanking her a third time, and slightly harder, Cece watching, her eyes shining with excitement and passion.

"Yes... I'll be good... spank me if I'm not... "

I gave her one more solid spank, and then a softer one before moving next to her and undoing her restraints. She was just about jelly. I kissed her softly. "Cece and I know you'll be a good girl."

Cece leaned over to her ear. "Mmmmm... It was hot watching my husband fuck your ass and spank you. Is your ass a little tender?" Cece wound up and spanked her right where I had, drawing a whimper. "Mmmm... "

Kim had now completely surrendered, which I doubt was in her plans for the night. She seemed to doze off, and Cece gave me an excited smile. I pulled her over Kim's sleeping body and she nestled on top of me, her eyes shining brightly. "That was so hot - fucking her ass with the dildo and then seeing you fuck her... ohmygod. I came a little bit just watching your cock sliding in and out of her ass. And when you spanked her... ohmygod," she said dreamily.

As I've said, when Cece dialed up her dirty talk, she didn't take a back seat to anyone - at least, no one I'd ever met. "I loved watching you dildo her ass... I think that's when she really surrendered."

Cece grinned. "I think we should turn her into our little slut. What do you think?"

I was only a little surprised. "Sounds like a plan - what do you want her to do?"

"First, we're going to give her an anklet that says she's open and willing to fuck - with permission. From us. Then we're going to tell her to go pick someone up and let him fuck her. And the usual - she'll have to drop what she's doing if we 'summon' her, and let us do whatever we want with and to her. I know I want to see you cum in her pussy and all over her again." She grinned. "So this probably isn't the night we get pregnant. But that's OK."

"How'd you know she'd be so submissive?"

Cece chuckled a little. "I didn't, exactly, but once we took charge it was pretty obvious that's what she wanted."

I pushed my wife over and kissed her hard as I rolled her on her back. "Mmmmm... y'know, all great ideas, but right now I just want to fuck my wife... "

She pretended to resist for a second, and then laughed and opened her legs, feeling my cock slide between them and deep into her. "And right now I just want to feel my husband in me... " We went more gently than I'd have expected - it just felt more right. We came together a lot more quietly than we usually did, and dozed off together.

It was surprising - no, astonishing - to think that we'd made one of her colleagues into our very own slut in one night. Of course, Kim hadn't verbalized her agreement, but we knew she would. I, for one, had no doubt Kim would do whatever we told her to - she seemed almost bewitched by us, and the only reasonable explanation was that it was exactly what she wanted.

So when Kim woke up, it was to Cece sucking on one of her beautiful tits and feeling my cock sliding inside her, which made her eyes pop open as she woke up to our coordinated attack. And as I slid my cock in and out of her, I whispered in her ear, "So are you ready to be our little slut, Kim? Ready to do what we tell you to do when we tell you?"

Kim was just about able to say "yes" through her haze of sensation, and Cece moved to her other ear.

"Mmmmm... that's the right answer, Kim... we're going to use your gorgeous body whenever we want, understand? And we're going to order you to do things... and you're going to do them, right?" Cece was whispering, but in a voice that couldn't be disobeyed.

Kim was able to murmur, "Yes, please... " and as she did, Cece moved to her mouth and kissed her hard, their tongues intertwining, Cece's hand on Kim's nipple, all while I pounded on Kim's pussy with my cock. Kim started to tip over as orgasm claimed her again, completely surrendering her body to us, going limp as her orgasm tailed off.

Cece looked up at me and just smiled, as if to say, "See?"

It occurred to me that we now had, effectively, two women we were the 'doms' for, in Kim and Jess. Not like we had intended to, and we'd laugh about it later, but that was where we were. For my part, I wasn't too surprised - Cece and I definitely had some of the elements of a 'power couple' going, and so Jess didn't surprise me at all. And Kim, while superficially surprising, wasn't really surprising upon reflection - she probably wanted someone to take charge and to make the decisions for her in at least some aspect of her life.

So Cece and I let Kim sleep, and we dozed off ourselves, even if Cece was off the next day. I woke to feel Cece nestled against me, one of her lovely breasts on my chest, her golden hair on my shoulder. I sighed in contentment, almost forgetting that Kim was curled up on my other side, her ass pressed against my hip. Cece heard me and did the same. We both wanted to couple again, but were too sore and worn out, settling for kissing softly and staring into each other's eyes.

As Kim woke up, she moaned softly and then turned to us. "OK, guys, next time we need to go a little easier on my ass... " She smiled as she said it, but we could see the truth in it. "Even if you could go harder on my pussy and tits."

Cece and I both chuckled, and Cece added, "Apparently your ass needs more training. Don't worry, sweetie, we'll take good care of you."

Part of Kim was surprised, but a bigger part was turned on. "Yes, ma'am," she said.

Cece of course caught it. "Good girl. OK, now - time for breakfast! If any of us can move, that is."

We all got up slowly, and made our way downstairs, where I started pancakes, eggs, and coffee, all of us still naked. We sat and ate, Kim sitting somewhat gingerly, Cece getting her a hand towel to sit on.

"OK guys, that was one of the great nights of my life. When can we do that again?"

Cece smiled at the opening. "Well, we have a couple of things you need to do. First, you're to wear this anklet on your left ankle. Don't ever take it off. It means you're single and open to approach. Second, we're going to go out and Bob and I will tell you to pick up a guy and let him fuck you. We don't mind who - make sure it's someone you're comfortable with. And once you've done that, you have to tell us all about it - and if you have pictures or video, that's even better. Understand?"

Kim had hung on every word, and her eyes flared when Cece said she'd have to go pick someone up and fuck him. She thought about saying something, but instead just said, "Yes."

I added softly, "Yes, what?"

Kim looked at me blankly for a second, and then caught up. "Yes, ma'am. Yes, sir."

Cece smiled brightly. "See how easy that is?"

Kim smiled, a little shyly. "Yes ma'am... "

Cece added, "Obviously you don't have to at work. But when we're out... "

Kim nodded.

I had been looking at our calendar. "OK, a week from Saturday - that'll be our night to go out and have you pick someone up."

Cece thought for a second. "OK, I think that's everything."

We finished up breakfast and cleaned up, hanging and chatting a little, and then Kim was out the door.