Doctor Elly Encourages Her Sick Patient

Info
Doctor Elly encourages her sick patient to ooze out that bacteria...
1.3k words
3.57
11.3k
2
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Elly encourages her sick patient to ooze out that backed up yellow cummy load and expel all those nasty germs.- EllyCuddles

Hey there you. You awake? Come on, wake up. The doctor is in. You're probably surprised to see me in your room aren't you? Well, I should explain. You certainly don't look well. See, I've been sent by your family. You, apparently, are suffering from somewhat of a rare illness and, well, you haven't been listening to what your family has to say about it. Ever since your last doctor's visit, something about prostate specific pathogens, I believe, they said. And just to prove to you that that phone diagnosis wasn't a lie that you sent me, your lovely doctor, too confirms, you do indeed have an illness involving those prostate specific pathogens or, well, maybe it'll be less intimidating if I just call it what it is you haven't been masturbating at all.

Normally, this is a bit of a thing that happens to men when they don't touch themselves adequately and relieve their hormonal needs. Well, it seems that you're a little stuck in certain old religious views. It'll feel a little bit more clinical if I'm here, right? It won't feel like you're committing some kind of a sin. If, um, no, no, you stay back. It won't feel like any kind of sin if your doctor directs you. Yes? So, your penis, pull it out. Come on, pull it out. You want to get better so you can clean up this room, right? Well, that's probably not much of a motivator, but I'm sure these are (my cleavage). You want to stroke for doctor, don't you? You've never done it before. Well, ordinarily I'd say I don't believe you, but with how backed up you are, you'd probably explode the moment I whipped one of these out (my big tits). Wouldn't you? It's alright.

You'll get your reward If, and only if you listen and obey every word. Every instruction, every prescription coming from doctors, sweet, red, lips. Do I have to tease you more? Or are you about to do it? Take it out. It's a decent size. I'll give you that. But how much bigger can it get when it's hard, I wonder. You should tease yourself, grab it right at the base. And tease it. Get it hard. I know it already feels so good. Just teasing it, doesn't it? Do it. Tease that cock. For doctor, get it hard, show me. Come on. If I make this too clinical, well, it just won't be fun. The goal is to get you to expel all those nasty germs right? Stroke. Get it hard. Use that other hand. Squeeze right at the base. Play with your balls a little bit. And just stare at me.

Stare at doctor's big tits. Don't squeeze your testicles too hard. Just enough. You can feel how heavy they've gotten with all that cum. Keep stroking. A little harder now. Up and down. Get a good grip. On your penis. Do it. You know what I did to pay my way through med school? I'm not ashamed of it. I used to be a stripper. I would seduce men like you all the time. You'd be doing much more than just stroking. Do you see my tits? I'd get them to cough up hundreds and hundreds of dollars. So if you think I can't get you to come. If you think I can't seduce that load out of you, you've got another thing coming. Poor sick boy.

Don't try and back away. Don't try and run from me. You're in no condition. Just stroke for me. You want to see down these tits, close your eyes for a moment. Lay back. Good boy. There's your reward (popping one of my tits out) for being a very good patient for doctor. Keep stroking and I might just take the other one out too. You heard me. I want you to keep stroking. That big hard beautiful cock. And I wouldn't call it a cock. You need to get used to what it's called. Because you're going to be stroking at a lot more unless you want your condition to flare up again. And we wouldn't want that would we? So stroke it. Stroke that cock.

Perhaps I can help you a bit more. And I will take the other one out. The twins have to play if and only if you listen to my exact instructions. Gently continue to cup your testicles with one hand. Grab the base of your penis with the other. Slowly stroking like this. Take your bottom hand off and play with that sensitive spot underneath. I know that you're going to feel it right underneath the head of your cock. Play with that. Keep going. Play with that more. So gently. I want you to stroke too. While you Play with that sensitive spot and stare at doctor's huge tits. Good boy. Close your eyes one more time. You're going to get your next reward.

Open your eyes all the way. That's right. You get to stare at your doctor's huge bust. Nipples and all. While you stroke. Don't you want to be a good patient for me? Show me. Show doctor exactly how you like to be touched. Based on what I've shown you. I see. You seem to be stroking a little bit more. Up and down. Well good, keep that up. We're going to get all those nasty germs out together. So keep stroking for me. Good boy. That's it. Keep stroking. Stroke that throbbing cock. Hard and fast. I want it to feel good for you. Now I'm going to teach you something else. Now keep grabbing your cock. Keep stroking it. And use your thumb. Just like that. And right on the tip of your cock. Do little circles. Very good. Little circles on the tip of your cock while you stroke.

So stroke for me. Be a good boy. Stroke for me. Fast. While you play with those sensitive areas. And just watch and stare. Ahh. At doctor's huge tits. That one's staying right in your face. Be a good good boy. A good patient. And now I'm going to do something. Don't worry. I know this might feel a little odd going in (sticking my two gloved fingers into your rectum). But it feels so good doesn't it? I can feel your cock twitching. See it? Just rubbing right against your prostate. That's right. It feels good doesn't it? Stroke for doctor. And I'm going to count you down. Let's see if you can last all the way to one. If you do last all the way to one, doctor will let you come all over her huge tits.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, yeah, 2, 1, come. Come for doctor, yeah. While I'm rubbing your prostate, do it. Come for doctor. Oh yeah. Good boy. Come for me. Come for me. Yeah. Oh yeah. Good boy. Yeah. You got a little bit more in you. I know you do. Let it out for doctor. Good Good boy. Look, you learned how to take care of yourself. Oh and doctor may have to come by for a few extra sessions. To look after her favorite new patient. But unless you want me to get a little rough with you, next time, you... you should be very diligent about taking care of your needs until our next appointment. What do you say?

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

wow! that was great

Share this

Similar Stories

Dr. Street Prostate Massage at the Clinic.in Anal
I Miss You Baby, I NEED You [M4F] Your partner leaves you a spicy voicemail.in Audio
Her Finger Inside Him A doctor with a crush on her colleague gets her chance.in Erotic Couplings
Teaching You How To [M4F] [Beginner JOI] Hi, I'm Cardlin.in Audio
Anal Training Ch. 01 First time anal experimentation joi for wannabee sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories