Doctor Injects Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fargas111
fargas111
385 Followers

At the top of the hour, mom felt the cock beginning to expand inside her and the doctor's face beginning to contort in ecstasy and lust. Mom was about to reach her fifteenth orgasm when the doctor told her he was about to shoot his sperm and he needed to take out his cock.

Mom wanted this final orgasm so bad that she urged the macho muscular doctor to keep his cock inside her.

"Pleaseeeee keep it inside. Shoot your thick load inside my womb. Give me your semen."

As the doctor heard the bitch under him begging for his baby making sperm, every muscle in his hairy body tensed as he ejaculated deep inside the waiting mother. Jet after jet of his thick white cream filled mom's waiting womb. Dr. Boulos didn't stop until he filled mom's fertile unprotected womb with his potent semen. As he took out his cock with a plop from mom's abused cunt, the thick white sperm began to overflow from mom's distended and red pussy lips.

Mom lied exhausted on the bed, her sweaty body limp and her cunt overflowing with the stud's semen. The doctor took his soft cock and slapped mom's breasts with it leaving the remainder of his sperm on her battered breasts.

As he was finishing, the secretary knocked on the door telling the doctor we were back. As mom was putting on her panties, she asked the doctor if he was going to do my therapy now, but the shirtless hairy stud told her that I never needed therapy, smiling devilishly at the fucked woman.

"But you can still come every week. I can give you the proper injections for a hot bitch like you".

Mom was hooked on this man's cock and balls and he knew it...

The next week, the same thing happened. The secretary with the ever-growing belly went with me for a long trip, as Dr. Boulos gave mom the proper injections my poor dad couldn't present.

Inside the office, mom's skirt and panties were on the floor as the horny doctor squatted behind her and began licking her sensitive pussy with his big tongue. Mom began to squirm as the mature stud began lapping at her juices and stimulating her most intimate parts with his mouth. As Dr. Boulos ate mom's pussy, her phone rang.

"Oh it's my husband. Please stop."

"Answer him now" replied the dominating man as he took the phone and opened it.

Mom had no choice but to talk to my poor naive dad as the real man was licking her pussy; the pussy that used to belong to dad alone.

"Honey, why are you panting? Why is your voice like that?" asked dad in a worries voice.

"Dr. Boulos has given me a few exercises on the treadmill while our son finished his therapy... AAAAAhhhh... It's just that..."

Without letting mom know, and while she was assuring dad that everything was fine, Dr. Boulos stood and slammed his cock right up mom's cunt. This move made mom drop the phone and moan loudly. On the other side of the phone, dad was freaking:

"HONEY, what is happening? Are you all right? Why are you moaning? Are you hurt?"

Dad was freaking out not knowing what is happening, hearing mom's moans supposedly while she is over the treadmill. Reaching out to the phone, mom's fucker talked to dad.

"Hey man, don't worry. I'm taking good care of your wife here. I assure you I'll send her back to you very happy. Now be a good man and don't bother us because we have work to do"

Dad heard the doctor laugh and mom moan as the doctor closed the phone in dad's face. Dr. Boulos laughed as he continued pounding mom's pussy.

"What kind of a man did you marry?" asked her the macho man while laughing. Mom bit her lip in shame and regret for the humiliation and cuckoldry of my poor dad but she couldn't deny the feeling in her loins, the pleasure only this strong hunk could give her. Her mind was telling her that if dad was a real man, she wouldn't need this stud to satisfy her.

After emptying his load inside mom's vagina, Dr. Boulos sat on his chair and asked mom to suck his big hefty cock. Mom couldn't say no to this stud anymore. She was head over heels in love with him. Kneeling between his open hairy beefy thighs, mom took the doctor's hefty cock in her hands and began to stroke it until it stiffened. Sucking it into her mouth, she felt as much pleasure as the man. She liked the taste of his cock and sweaty balls. As he reached his second orgasm, mom made sure to swallow the whole load right into her stomach. Jet after jet of hot cum filled mom to the brim and sent her home fully satiated. Her womb and her stomach were filled by Dr. Boulos' big nuts and their thick delicious cream.

These fucking sessions continued for nearly two months with multiple injections from the doctor's big cock in mom's womb and he even was able to take her anal cherry on one of the visits. Dr. Boulos fucked mom in all orifices and in all positions and even made her sit in his lap and fuck herself on her cock. He made her think of his cock as "her" cock.

Two months later, Dr. Boulos and mom told dad that I was all better now even though I didn't get any extra therapy during the period.

Mom had other news for dad when he returned from his duties in his army. She told him she was pregnant. Dad was overjoyed and didn't think of calculating the period when he was gone. He thought he was the stud who knocked up mom. He didn't know that the real stud and father of the baby inside mom's belly is the hunky hairy doctor who treated me.

Mom didn't want to stop seeing the doctor, so she convinced dad that Dr. Boulos is also a gynecologist and he is willing to monitor her although his price is double the other doctors.

Dad wanted the best care for her so he accepted for Dr. Boulos to be her doctor. He even went with her the first time for the checkup and Dr. Boulos congratulated him for the baby.

My poor dad didn't know that this strong hung man was enjoying mom and taking his money. Dr. Boulos fucked mom, impregnated her with his baby and is making dad pay much more than other doctors. Dr. Boulos considers it his stud fee for impregnating mom. It turned out that mom was the tenth woman Dr. Boulos seduced, mounted and knocked up. And dad is the tenth loser whom this stud cuckolded and made him pay money for impregnating his wife.

The day my mom gave birth, you could see the mischievous smile on the balding stud's face as he held his son in his hands while my dad, the cuckold, wept naively from the joy of having a second baby.

fargas111
fargas111
385 Followers
12