Doctor Mazlowe is In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later, Marlena was dancing on the main stage and saw Derek walk up, a massive smile on his face. She couldn't help but smile back. She went over to him, leaned down and said, "Hey, stranger."

"I missed you," he said as she wiggled her breasts in front of his face. "I had to come back and get more of Miss M."

"You're sweet," she said, then pulled her thong away from her hip, "put it there, big guy."

He slid a twenty under the strap and said, "If you're free, come see me."

"I'll do that!" She said, reminding him that she had to dance on two of the side stages. "I'll be back in about twenty minutes."

Derek was a regular from that day. At first, he'd come in once a week and spend her entire shift with her. Then, it became twice a week, sometimes three. Derek was never jealous of her spending time with other men or dancing for other clients. He understood it was her job, but more than that, he believed in open relationships.

It was clear early on that Derek worshipped her. Marlena loved the attention he paid her and how devoted he was to her. But, for her, it was just a job. She thought Derek understood that there could be nothing for them outside of the club. He was kind, gentle, undemanding, and sweet. He was also extremely sexual, even though they never had sex. In fact, they'd never even kissed.

She danced for him. She would get very sexual, but never took her thong off. Derek never complained. He was happy to have time with her, and if this was all he could get, then it was better than nothing. Derek transformed their time into dates. He would do strange things, like bring a laptop into the club, and then go upstairs to a VIP room with Marlena and watch old movies or read her stories he wrote for her.

Marlena came to look forward to her Derek dates as much as he did. The days that he wasn't there became boring and run of the mill. She hadn't realized how much she enjoyed their time together, until one day when Derek told her that he was in love with her.

"Shit!" she thought. "Why did he have to go and ruin a perfect thing."

"Derek," she began, "I told you. This is just a job for me."

"I know," he said.

"You know I care about you, but," Marlena started to say, afraid to hurt his feelings. "But, you know I don't love you, not like that."

"I know," he said. "I don't expect you to. I just want you to know that I love you. I know we can't ever be together. I'm fine with that. I mean, I would love it if we could be, but I accept that we can't. I know that the only relationship I'm ever going to have with you is right here, like this."

"Derek," Marlena said, shaking her head. "I am a stripper. It's what I do. It's my job to spend time with men and make them all feel like I'm their girlfriend. You're just confusing that with reality. You're not in love with me; you're in love with your idea of me."

"I'm not jealous or possessive," Derek continued, "you know that. I have no problem at all with you dancing with other people, getting naughty and having fun. I know you have a life outside of here and probably date people. I don't care. I want you to have a full and happy life. But, I do love you, and I just want you to know that. It's not a fantasy. I've been around the block. This is not my first rodeo."

"Derek, you say that now, but I know what will happen," she said. "I've seen it happy over and over. Sooner or later, you'll get tired of this, and you'll want more than I'm willing to give. You'll start to resent that I won't give you more of me. You'll start getting jealous and being possessive. It's better for us just to stop now. I think you should start having someone else spend time with you."

"I don't want to spend time with anyone else here," he replied. "I only come here to be with you. You know that. If I don't spend time with you, I just won't come anymore. But, I don't want it to be like that. I want to keep seeing you, just like we are. You know I'm not like other guys; you've said that to me many times. I can handle this. I can handle all of it. I want to handle it."

Marlena decided then to move on. She just didn't want to tell Derek and hurt his feelings.

"Ok, we can keep seeing each other," she conceded. "For now."

"Great!" Derek said then hugged her tightly.

Derek had to go out of town, so he was gone for a week. He'd tried to text her while he was gone, but Marlena ignored most of his messages. She was hoping that the time away might cool his feelings somewhat. Instead, Marlena found herself at the club, thinking about him. She would dance for people, put on her smile, and act like the most attentive, loving girlfriend her clients had ever had. But, she missed cuddling with Derek and watching movies. She missed him singing to her even though he was tone-deaf. She missed him reading her the naughty stories she inspired him to write.

"Can we hang out on Monday?" he asked in a text.

"Sure!" she wrote back. "I'll see you then."

When she saw him that day, Marlena felt something stir in her chest, and she knew she needed to do something to fix this, before it was too late. As they sat at their regular table, she put her plan into action. If she could get him to go after some other girl, she could ease him out of her life.

"You know, Derek," she said, "I don't do extras. You know it's ok with me if you want to spend some time with another girl who will. I mean, I know you have needs that I don't satisfy."

"No, that's ok," he said. "I take care of things when I get home."

"Oh, ok," Marlena said. "Oh, I forgot, I think today when it's my turn to dance, you shouldn't buy me off. It will save you a lot of money. I'll be back after and spend time with you, but there's no point in you wasting that money. I really don't mind dancing."

"I like watching you dance," Derek said.

"Well, while I'm gone if you want to hang out with another girl," Marlena suggested, "that would be fine with me."

So, after a while, Marlena got up and left to do her rounds. No sooner had she left when another girl, named Trixie, who had once danced for Derek, came over and sat down.

"I thought she'd never leave you alone," she said, smiling.

"Oh, hi, Trixie," Derek said. "What are you up to?"

"I just thought I'd come by and say hello," she replied. "I never see you alone long enough to talk to you. You're always with someone."

"Yeah, I kind of have this regular thing now with Marlena," Derek explained.

"Well, she's dancing now," Trixie replied. "So, now's my chance." She reached across and ran her hand up Derek's thigh to his crotch and squeezed his cock through his jeans.

Twenty minutes later, Marlena finished her dances and wondered why Derek hadn't come down to watch her dance like he always did when she was on stage. She was still dressed in only her thong, filled with money. She hadn't even taken time to dress or wash up. She was smiling broadly, looking into Derek's eyes as she approached, but when she saw Trixie leaning in close, the smile dropped.

"Hello, Trixie," she said as she sat down next to Derek. Her look said, "Go away, bitch."

"I was keeping Derek company while you danced," Trixie said, smiling evilly. "I hope you don't mind."

"Of course not," Trixie said as she leaned against Derek. "He's free to spend time with anyone he wants."

"Good," Trixie said as she leaned even closer, her hand massaging Derek's thigh, very close to his dick.

Derek felt awkward. Nobody spoke.

"Trixie, five minutes, Trixie," came the voice of the DJ over the house speaker system.

"Oh, you're on Trixie," Marlena spoke, smiling.

"Buy me off, Derek?" she asked. Trixie was always asking for guys to spend money on her.

"Uh, I think I'm just going to focus on Marlena now," Derek said. Marlena smiled, and Trixie grimaced. "Oh, ok," she said as she stood up. "If you change your mind, I'm around."

She walked away, and Marlena started sorting her money. She had wanted Derek to start hanging out with other girls. She still thought it was the right thing to do, but having seen how Trixie was fawning all over Derek and rubbing his thigh, she had become angry.

"If you want to be with her, you can," Marlena said, trying not to sound jealous.

"No, I don't want to," Derek replied.

"I mean, she does extras, so if that's what you want, I won't blame you. She is hot."

"No, that's fine," Derek explained.

"You know, sometimes for a client who wants extras, I'll get another girl to join us. She'll play with the guy, and I'll just watch. That's hot. If you want to do that sometime, we can. Just, not with Trixie. She's a bitch."

"That would be hot," Derek said. He thought about her suggestion several times over the next couple of weeks. So, one day while he was hanging out with Marlena, he brought it up. She agreed with it, thinking it would be hot. So, they found a new girl named Angel to join them.

Angel came into their private booth and immediately sat on Derek's lap, grinding her pussy on his crotch and rubbing her tits in his face. Marlena sat next to Derek, rubbing his arm. "Oh, she's horny for it," she said.

Angel said, "I am! So hot for it." She leaned up and kissed Derek on the lips, something Marlena had never done. He kissed her back. Marlena could see their tongues going at it. It was turning her on, but at the same time, she thought about how fickle Derek was to be so quickly kissing a girl he just met. "Oh my god," she thought, "am I getting jealous?"

Derek leaned Angel back and kissed her breasts, sucking one nipple into his mouth. Angel pulled his head more tightly to her breasts and moaned, then reached down to unbuckle and unzip his pants. Derek didn't wear underwear, so his erection sprung free. Marlena saw it and gasped, feeling a twinge between her legs. She had felt his cock rubbing against her ass and pussy many times, through their clothing, and had squeezed it a few times, but she had never seen it. He'd never even sent her a picture of it to that point in their relationship.

Angel pulled his cock out all the way and slid down to her knees, stroking him. She was about to put it in her mouth when Marlena blurted out, "Woah!"

Derek and Angel both turned to look at her, surprise on their faces. "Huh?" Derek said, trying to think with his lust raging out of control.

"Let's keep it PG!" Marlena said.

"What?" Angel asked, not believing her ears.

Derek took his cock out of her hands and zipped his pants back up. "Sorry, Angel," he said, "I can't."

Angel sat up, feeling like shit. "Oh, ok then," she got up and left.

Derek took Marlena's hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry," he said, "I thought you wanted me to do that. You know I only want to please you. I'd do anything for you."

"What?" Marlena asked, staring at Derek.

"You know you own me," he said, smiling. "You own me, body, and soul. I'll do anything for you, anything you want. I only want to make you happy and serve your pleasure. If you tell me to fuck some girl, I will. If you tell me not to cum for a week, I won't. You're my Mistress, and I'm happy to serve you. You're my Goddess, and I want to worship the Goddess."

Marlena grinned naughtily.

"Anything I say?

"Yes?"

"I own you?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mistress Mazlowe."

"Mmmm," Marlena cooed. "I like the sound of that."

Marlena's thoughts came back to the present time as she held her husband's rock hard cock in her hands. She stared at it. She had to admit, it was a pretty cock, as cocks go. She'd seen enough ugly ones in her life. It was thick and long enough, with a sloping upward curve that meant it would always hit the most critical spots inside her. And it had, many, many times.

She kissed it lovingly on the tip of the head, then leaned back, spreading her legs and guiding it to her pussy.

"You may rub it in my slit, but don't you fucking dare push it in me!" Marlena ordered Derek.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied breathlessly. He gripped his erection and moved it up and down with the tip lightly pressing on her swollen and inflamed labia. Marlena had a beautiful pussy. Derek loved to play with it. He toyed with her now, rubbing his cockhead on the outsides of the lips, then wiggling it between them to rub in her wetness.

Marlena loved the feel of his spongy cockhead against her pussy, almost as much as his cock inside her. She moved her hips slowly, causing her pussy to rub against his dick. Derek gripped his dick in his fist, so that only the head stuck out, to prevent any accidental penetration, then pushed the head down and against her opening. Marlena breathed in deeply, arching her back. She wanted him to shove it in and fuck her hard, but she wouldn't allow that. Not yet.

"Careful!" she warned.

"Yes, Mistress."

He moved the cock side to side, and he slowly worked it up. It spread Marlena's lips and coated them in her slick juices as it slowly, inexorably, made its way up and up her pussy. Finally, it reached her clit, and he pressed the spongy flesh against it. Marlena sucked in her breath. He rubbed the head of his dick back and forth, directly on her clit. Marlena let her breath out in a long slow hiss, then groaned as her body shook from the pleasure.

"Do you want to fuck me, slave?" she asked, looking into Derek's eyes.

"Yes, Mistress!" Derek declared.

"How much?"

"With everything I am!" Derek said, "I need to fuck you! I live to fuck you!"

Marlena smiled. Derek was such a good pet.

"You better not cum before me!" She warned him. "If you do, you won't be allowed to cum for a month!"

Derek's eyes shot open. "Yes, Mistress. I understand. I won't cum before you."

"You better fucking not, or I'll have to bring one of my studs home, again, to show you how to fuck me properly."

"Yes, Mistress," Derek said as he slid his cock down so that the head was just at the opening, pushing in about halfway. His fist wouldn't allow it to go any deeper. Marlena moved her hips in big circles grinding the tight hole of her pussy on the cockhead.

"You love this pussy, don't you, Derek?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love it."

"You love me, don't you, Derek?" she asked, continuing to gyrate on his cock head.

"Yes, Mistress, I love you."

"Give me only one inch," she demanded.

Derek complied, letting about an inch more of his cock slide through his fist and into her pussy. The head was all the way in, and the lips were wrapped around it, clinging to his shaft.

She ground her hips harder now, fucking just the head of his cock. The opening of her pussy was so sensitive. Feeling his cock head resting there, stretching her open and rubbing against the tender nerve endings gave her intense pleasure. But, she needed more. She wanted it deep inside her, to feel it slide in and bury itself in the area between her g-spot and cervix.

She was breathing hard as she struggled to keep control of her body and her pet. "Push it in all the way," she said, her voice cracking slightly.

"Yes, Mistress," Derek replied, then pushed in slowly. She was so wet and his cock so slick, it slid in with only two thrusts. She arched her back again and gasped.

"Fuck, yes, that dick feels so good," she thought. All she said to Derek was, "Right there! Now hold it there! And don't you fucking cum!"

Derek was straining and concentrating hard. He nodded.

"What?" Marlena asked?

"Yes, Mistress!" Derek said between gritted teeth.

Marlena gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy on his cock, in a big circle, feeling him moving around inside her. She did this several times, using only her hips. Her years as a dancer often paid off during sex, giving her excellent control of her body.

Derek was sweating and groaned hard each time she circled her hips around. She knew how badly he needed to cum. She'd forced him to wear the cage all week, only letting him take it off to bathe and to edge himself for an hour each day while watching her fuck herself with toys.

"Now, fuck me hard, Derek," she said. "Just like Tim showed you last time. Pound my pussy hard and make me cum."

"Yes, Mistress," Derek said. He raised her legs over his shoulders and angled his body over her, forcing her ass to lift off the sofa. He pulled his hips back, and his cock slid out of her until only the head remained inside her. She drew a deep breath, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck. She was ready.

He thrust.

Hard.

Driving his cock deep into her, and she groaned out loud. "Uhnnn!"

He pulled out all the way again, then plunged in deeply, all the way until his balls slapped against her ass. She pulled his head down and kissed him.

He thrust in again and again. Marlena cried out, releasing his neck and throwing her arms out to her sides, grabbing the cushions tightly in her fists.

Derek was rapidly thrusting into her with powerful, long, deep thrusts. Marlena was rocked back and forth physically by the force of each thrust. His cock hammered into her over and over. Each time, she felt a hard, sharp jab that radiated pleasure throughout her body. Each thrust felt better than the one before it. Her enjoyment rose and rose with each powerful punch of his dick.

Sweat ran down Derek's body as he did his best to fuck her hard. He was struggling to keep from cumming. He forced his mind to consider the weather, the news, politics, dead puppies, anything to prevent ejaculating. He had to keep going. He had to fuck her better than her studs. He had to make her cum. He loved her and wanted her to cum hard.

He began to panic.

He could feel that sweet, high-pitched feeling in his balls. He knew it wouldn't last long. He was going to cum and fail his wife, his mistress. He wanted to stop thrusting, pausing to let the feeling subside so that he could last longer, but Marlena hadn't told him to stop. He kept pumping his hips harder and harder, clenching down hard on the muscles that he used to stop peeing. It seemed to help a bit.

Marlena lost herself in her pleasure. She could feel his cock pummeling her pussy, the head bouncing off her g-spot and cervix with each thrust, the girth stretching her open. She could hear him grunting, groaning and panting. She could hear the wet sound of Derek's cock fucking her pussy hard. She could hear the sounds she was making, sounds of sexual ecstasy.

Then, all of her pent of desire, lust, and pleasure seemed to well up, growing bigger and bigger inside of her. She opened her mouth, and no sound came out. Her entire body tensed. Another thrust. Another. Another. Then it was as if a fire exploded inside her pussy, a fire that spread up and out, radiating through her body.

Marlena grabbed Derek around his chest. Her nails dug into his back, and she screamed! She came as her pleasure crested. She felt as though the top of her head had blown open, and her soul had left her body. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't move. All she could do was shake, hold on, and fuck.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

The pleasure was intense and beyond her control. She came over and over again. Her body wracked with spasms and shakes, each little orgasm more powerful than the one before until they all blended into one massive, screaming orgasm.

She let go, and her body seemed to collapse under Derek. He was still thrusting. Marlena was out of breath, and she almost blacked out. Just before losing consciousness, she remembered her good, little pet, who was working so hard. She opened her eyes and whispered, "You can cum."

Upon hearing her, Derek started fucking her even harder. Marlena couldn't believe he had it in him, but he did. It didn't last very long, though. Suddenly, he stiffened and cried out into a long, loud, and deeply guttural scream that went on and on. At the same instant, Marlena felt his cock swell inside her then seemed to pulse and throb as it pumped his seed deep inside her. She felt the sudden flooding of her pussy with his hot, thick sperm. She pulled him back into a kiss and came again, a smaller, shuddering orgasm that mixed with his.