Doctor's Incestuous Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So hard," I whimpered.

He held me, kissing my neck, his cock softening in my asshole as my orgasm died down. I loved it. I wanted to stay in his embrace forever. To just be held by him. He was such a wonderful son, and I was such a terrible mother.

And then the shower grew cold.

"Damn," James said, pulling away and turning off the water. "That was hot, Mom."

"Yeah," I nodded, glancing at his cock. That was just in my pussy and then my asshole. I stroked it and leaned in to kiss him. After, I groaned, "I love you, James."

"Love you, too."

"But you can't tell anyone." I swallowed. "Especially not your...girlfriend."

"I don't know," he said. "It might be--"

Fear spiked through me. "No! No one can know. We have to be so careful. Especially with your sister in the house. She would freak out."

"Yeah, especially after you called her a slut," James said, his voice hard.

I flinched. "I...I shouldn't have said that."

"She's not a slut," he said. "Just because she's pregnant, doesn't make her a hussy."

"I know that. It's just..."

"Why did you say it?"

I really didn't understand why. I was just so angry. She made me furious, it just spilled out of me.

"I'm going to talk to her," he said as he dried off.

"What?" I blinked. "I thought you found her to be a brat?"

"She's my sister. She's in pain." He gave me a hard look. "Let's go talk to her together. I think that would be good. Get everything in the open and--"

Panic surged through me. "What? Are you even suggesting telling her about us?"

"Well, yeah, she might--"

"James!" The blood drained from my face. My stomach twisted. "What we did was illegal. I'm your mother. I'll go to jail. You can't tell her!"

"Mom, I don't--"

"No!" I gave him a hard look. "This is our secret." Then I moved to him, pressing my naked body against his, letting him feel my tits. "If you tell people, we won't be able to have fun. And you want to have fun with your naughty Mommy, right?"

"Yeah," he groaned, his dick twitching against my stomach, swelling hard again.

"There's all sorts of naughty things I can do for you, but only if you don't tell anyone. It's our secret." Then I fell to my knees. He was young, recovering so fast. I grabbed his swelling dick. I could smell the sour musk of my ass on him. "Things like this."

"Jesus, Mom," he groaned as I swallowed his dick, not caring how filthy this was. I knew it was. I was a doctor, and yet...it felt so wicked to taste my ass on him. My pussy clenched. His cum leaked out of my asshole as I sucked on his dick, cleaning it of my sour ass. "Jesus, I promise, I won't tell anyone, Mom."

I moaned about his cock, sucking, bobbing, getting him nice and hard again. He leaned against the counter, his eyes rolling back into his head as I worked my mouth up and down his dick, my tongue licking, savoring the sour musk.

It tasted...good.

More of his cum leaked out of me, dribbling through my crack to my pussy as I sucked so hard. I hadn't blown anyone since Pete left. I hadn't even realized I missed sucking a dick. But there was something so wonderfully naughty about having a cock in my mouth.

My son's cock.

"Damn, Mom," he groaned. "You could give...my girlfriend pointers."

I shivered, bobbing my mouth, twisting my head. I reached behind me, sliding one hand through my butt-crack to my sore sphincter, loving the feel of the cum leaking out. I played with the incestuous jizz, massaging it into my skin as I sucked so hard, staring up at my son with such love.

* * *

James Wilson

This was all so fucked up. I wanted to just have Mom and Jenny in the same room, to talk about these changes, but how would they react? They were fighting. Mom was calling her a slut. And she didn't want me to tell Jenny. What if it stopped?

What if I ruined having sex with either of them?

I didn't want to give up having Mom suck my cock after it had been in her ass. This was so hot. I leaned against the counter, groaning as she worked her mouth up and down. I stared down her supple back to her ass, her fingers buried in her crack.

She was turning into an anal slut.

"Damn, yes, Mom," I panted as she bobbed her mouth.

This was so nasty. Jenny hadn't done this for me. She hadn't sucked my cock after it had been in her asshole. I had seen it in porn. It was so hot, then, and even hotter now. I had already cum twice this morning, once in my sister's mouth, and that had given me the stamina to really fuck mom.

But this... Holy shit, this was the hottest thing ever. My balls boiled so fast as she bobbed her mouth and fingered her asshole. She moaned, staring up at me with her motherly face burning with rapture, her dark eyes smoldering. Her bleached-blonde hair clung to her shoulders.

"You are such a slut, Mom," I panted. "Suck my dirty cock clean of your asshole. Oh, yes."

She moaned, sucking even harder. It turned her on to hear those words. She was so much like Jenny. I groaned, my head leaning back as the pleasure built and built in my balls. They boiled with how hot this was.

I clenched at the counter, the corner digging into the top of my thighs. I didn't care. I just loved her mouth sucking so hard. I groaned, the cum rising and rising. The pressure building and building as her hot mouth worked its magic.

"Mom!" I grunted. "You want my cum. You want to taste it. You want to devour it."

She moaned about my dick. She did. I could see it in her eyes.

"Fuck!"

My cock erupted. My incestuous seed flooded my mother's hungry mouth. I shivered, bucking as she gulped down load after load of my cum. She shuddered, her hand moving faster as she played with her asshole. Her eyes squeezed shut.

The pleasure shot through me. No, I couldn't give this up. I needed them both. I wanted to enjoy them both. I loved them both. Shit. My mom and my sister. It was so hot. So delicious. Mom drained my balls as the rapture flooded through me.

"Shit," I panted. "Damn, Mom, I loved it."

She popped her mouth off my dick. "Mmm, this is why you can't tell anyone. It's our secret. Promise me, James."

I shuddered, not wanting to, but that face, those eyes... This was my mom. "Yes, Mom, I promise."

She gave me such a sultry smile, my cum staining the corners of her mouth. "Good. Now I'm going to make you breakfast. You need to keep your strength up."

"And I'll talk to Jenny."

"See if you can convince the hussy to tell me the truth," she huffed.

"Jesus, Mom, stop calling her that."

Mom flinched. "I..." She shook her head, grabbing her robe. "She lied. She is having sex with someone. I want to know why."

I almost blurted out the truth, but maybe Mom would really freak out if she learned I knocked up Jenny. Maybe it was best if neither knew that I was fucking the other. Jenny wasn't keen on any threesomes the one time I joked about it, and Mom would be horrified that I had knocked up my sister.

* * *

Jenny Wilson

I couldn't believe what Mom had called me. I wasn't a slut. I had only been with one guy. Yes, he was my big, sexy brother, but that didn't matter. I was so furious at her. And how could I be so careless? Just throwing cum-stained panties into the laundry. I had done that all last week and was lucky she hadn't noticed.

Idiot.

And why didn't I throw the pregnancy box away with the applicator at school? Everything was all messed up. What would I do? I couldn't tell her who the baby's father was. I needed James so badly. Where was he? Why didn't he follow after?

I bet it was her! She stopped him.

A soft knock rapped my door. "Hey," I heard my brother say as he twisted the doorknob, but I had locked it. "It's me."

Such relief surged through me. I bounded across the room and opened the door. He stood there, wearing his boxers and a t-shirt, his hair wet. I glared at him. "You took a shower?"

"Mom's downstairs," he said, pushing into the room and closing the door behind him. "Sorry. Mom was hovering around. I didn't think it was a good idea, you know."

"Right, Mom thinks you find me annoying." My face fell.

He stroked my cheek. "You've been crying."

"She called me a slut! A hussy! Can you believe that?" The anger burst out of me. "Just because she hasn't gotten laid in five years, doesn't mean I'm a slut."

"Well, you're my slut."

I glared at him.

"Sorry, I meant it as a joke."

My eyes narrowed.

"You're not a slut or a hussy. Your my sexy, little sister. I love you."

"Better," I said and let him pull me to his body. He put his arms around me. "This is all my fault."

"It takes two people to make a baby," I said.

"No, you wouldn't have had to hide who the father is if I hadn't knocked you up." He looked down at me. "We could--"

"No!" Fear clenched through me. I hugged him so tightly. "No, no, no, James. She would get so mad at you. You're older than me. They'll blame you. Incest is illegal. I bet she'll think you molested or raped me."

"Like she thinks a teacher molested you? Is that any better?" James swallowed. "Maybe, she'll understand."

"How could that prudish bitch understand?"

"Jenny," he gasped. "That's our mom. She's not a bitch."

"Whose side are you on?" she accused. "She called me those nasty names. I thought you loved me."

"I do, but--"

"Then it's fine. She can call me a slut and a hussy and all those other naughty names just so long as I have you." I leaned up on my tiptoes. "You're the father of my child. My lover. You are all mine. I'm not giving you up. Especially not for her. So promise me!"

"Jenny..."

"Promise you won't do anything heroic and noble by telling mom and taking all the heat." I squeezed him so tight. "Please, promise me, James."

"I promise," he groaned. "I won't tell her."

"Good," I sighed. It would be so romantic if he did tell, but then we would never get to do anything. Mom would see to that.

"Jenny, I really think we should tell her--," he said, but then my lips met his, cutting him off. He groaned, his arms tightening about my body as I kissed him.

I closed my eyes. Nothing mattered when he was kissing me. Nothing but his lips, his arms, his body. I held him so tightly. I moaned into his kiss, our tongues dueling. I loved it. He was so passionate. I wiggled against him, feeling his cock.

Why wasn't he getting hard?

I wiggled harder, my hands sliding down the back of his shirt. I remembered what Alicia told me about licking her big brother's asshole. Maybe I could do something to excite James more. I squeezed his ass through his boxers, writhing my lithe body against his strong form.

Life stirred through his cock. Maybe he was just worn out. I had been using him a lot lately. And boys couldn't fuck forever.

My cum-filled pussy grew hotter and hotter. My nipples hardened. I wanted to fuck my lover again. To throw a jizz-stained pair of panties in my mom's face. Just see it splat right against her, the cum smearing her prudish lips.

"James!" Mom called. "Breakfast is ready."

I groaned, breaking the kiss. "Fuck."

"Fuck?" James said, arching an eyebrow, his cock throbbing in his boxers.

"It's what I want to do and what she's stopping us from doing."

"James," she called again, her footsteps clomping up the stairs like the big cow she was. "Your breakfast is done."

"Okay, Mom," he shouted, pulling away from me. Then, softly, he added, "If you want to keep this a secret..."

"Fine," I huffed. And why was she making just him breakfast? I guess I wasn't good enough. I was just a slut.

Mom opened my door. She glanced at me, her eyes hardening. Then she glanced at James and his bulging boxers. My stomach clenched. "I see your sister's being a teasing brat again."

"She's not," James said, his cheeks growing red. "I was just trying to smooth things out. I think you two really should talk. I could be there, mediating."

"No!" I hissed at the same time as mom snarled: "Absolutely not!"

Then I glared at her, and she gave me such a look. It was practically venomous. She actually grabbed James, yanking him out of the room before he was ready. I guess she didn't want her slutty daughter around anyone.

I let out another screech of frustration. She was such a cunt dragging off my brother. And I was so horny.

I fell back on my bed, squirming my thighs. I was so grungy. So dirty. My pussy was sticky with drying cum. With a groan, I threw myself back off my bed and marched to the bathroom to take a shower. I would hold my head high around my mother. I wouldn't let her demean me.

I wasn't a slut. I was my brother's lover.

* * *

James Wilson

"She made you hard," Mom tutted as she placed the pancakes before me. "That little hussy. You can't trust her."

"Jesus, Mom, everything makes me hard," I said. "And you sound jealous of her."

Mom froze, glancing at me. Upstairs, the shower hissed on. Jenny would be in for a cold one. The hot water heater took forever to refill. "I'm not jealous. Of her? What would I have to be jealous of? We're not...dating." She swallowed. "We're just..."

"Lovers?" I asked.

"Just a mother who wants to take care of her son," she purred, and then she crawled beneath the table. "And you look like you're in discomfort."

"Jesus," I groaned. She was turning into such a slut. Like the last five years since Dad left, and her zero amount of dating, had bottled up all her sexual desires. And now they were exploding out of her, turning her into a horny cougar.

Not that I was complaining.

She pulled down my boxers, producing my cock. I groaned, not caring about my pancakes. Jenny had got me so hard with her wiggling and kissing. I so wanted to fuck her. And then Mom's wet mouth engulfed my cock for the second time this morning.

I leaned back into the hard, wooden chair, groaning as she sucked on my cock. She made these obscene, wet slurping sounds as she worked her mouth up and down my dick. I clenched my hands, my balls aching. I wasn't sure I had any cum left to fire. The tip of my dick was actually sore.

But it was a good sore. It was an ache that made me squirm in my chair. I breathed in deeply, pancakes and butter and syrup seasoning the air. I shuddered, her tongue swirling about the crown of my dick.

"You are such a horny mother," I panted, my heart thudding in my chest. My hands clenched and relaxed. "Just a slut that wants to devour her son's cum every chance she gets."

She just moaned in absolute agreement, sucking so hard, her hand stroking the base of my dick.

She massaged my balls with her other hand. I shuddered. There was no cumming fast this time. Not after three other times in the space of an hour. I should be drained by now, but it was so hot. She was blowing me in our kitchen. This was where we ate our breakfasts as a family, spending a few minutes together before school or work.

And she was doing something so nasty. So naughty. I shuddered, my hands clenching. The chair creaked as I leaned back. The wood dug into my shoulders through my t-shirt. My blood pounded through me.

The shower turned off upstairs.

My eyes widened. My dick throbbed in my mother's mouth. I heard Jenny moving. She didn't take a long shower. Not after Mom and I used up all the hot water. And how long before she came downstairs? My heart quickened. I had promised both of them not to tell the other.

But...if Jenny caught Mom sucking my dick...

My heart throbbed as my balls ached. A new excitement built in me as I listened to my sister move upstairs. I didn't know what would happen when she came downstairs. But it had to happen. I shuddered, my mom sucking so hard. I was so hot, so aching for my cum. Suddenly, I was on the verge of erupting, the excitement of Jenny catching us burning through me.

I grit my teeth, struggling to fight my orgasm as Mom sucked so hard on my dick. I had to hold out.

To be continued...

12