Doctor's Orders

Story Info
Laura bought bigger boobs, but got more than she'd asked for.
2.7k words
4.33
96.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I get dressed now?" asked the lawyer, impatiently.

"Not yet," said the surgeon cheerfully, as she examined the other woman's spectacular breasts. "Okay, all the bruising has gone, and I can't see any scars even though I know where to look. How do they feel?"

"They feel fine. No back pain or anything like that. And I bought a bra that still lets me go jogging."

"Good – they shouldn't be too heavy - though that wasn't quite what I meant. Any loss in sensitivity?"

"I don't..."

"Have you, or anyone else, played with them since the bruises faded?"

"No."

The surgeon shrugged, then cupped the lawyer's right breast and gently ran a thumb around the coral-pink nipple, which instantly stiffened and swelled. The lawyer gasped, partly out of outrage but also out of pure physical pleasure. "Nice," said the surgeon approvingly. "Feels completely natural to the touch, too: soft, but not too soft, good and firm for their size. How about the other one? You can try touching that yourself, if you'd rather."

The lawyer blinked, then hefted her own left breast and carefully tweaked the nipple.

"Licking or sucking them would feel even better," said the surgeon. "They're big enough now that you could do it yourself, if there's no-one else around to do it for you. Not that finding someone should be a problem."

The lawyer's flawless peaches-and-cream cheeks turned almost the same shade of crimson as her nipples. "I know you're used to dealing with porn performers and strippers, Doctor, but some professional courtesy –"

"Please don't call me 'Doctor'; it makes me think one or both of my parents are here, and that freaks me the fuck out," said the surgeon, with a hint of her original Outer London accent. "Call me Melanie. And yes, I realised you know who I mostly work for – and the catalogue I showed you was full of pictures of porn star boobs, as I'm sure you knew. The pair you picked for your self are copies of the lovely natural 34 double-ds of a 20-year-old Christy Canyon, and you bought them hoping they'd help you sway juries and judges – even though you've done a lot of work for some of the worst bigots who ever got caught cruising the stalls in an airport bathroom or banned from a shopping mall."

The lawyer didn't flinch. "I'm good at what I do, so my services are in demand, and I accept work from whoever will pay me the best. It's not always pleasant, but it is rewarding. And I came to you because you're supposed to be the best at what you do, and you took my money. That makes us both mercenaries, so trying to take the moral high ground –"

"Oh, I'll cheerfully admit to being amoral, Laura," said Melanie. "Possibly even immoral. And if getting paid for my work makes me a whore, I'll admit to that, too. But I'm proud of my work, and it isn't only rewarding financially. I like porn stars and strippers: it's why I bought the strip club down the street. I like men, too, and couples – actually, I prefer couples – but the best part of my job is the pleasure I get from making women look and feel sexier. I like porn, I like fucking, I like big beautiful boobs, and I like fucking porn stars with big beautiful boobs. Men, too, or both at the same time when I have the energy. Fuck, I'm getting horny just thinking about it. Whereas you've probably slept with at least one of your law professors, and with at least one man you clerked for, and some of the senior partners, and maybe even a few of the more important clients, but I'm guessing you didn't enjoy it much, or expect to. So I may be a bigger slut than you, and I'm not at all ashamed of that, but I suspect you're more of a whore. A well-paid whore, which most people confuse with being classier, but a whore nonetheless."

Laura, scowling, took a step away from her and bent over to pick her bra up from the shelf beside the examination table. "I came to you for surgery, not a lecture. If that's all –"

"Not quite. Are you satisfied with the implants?"

"Yes –"

"Good. I pride myself on my work, and your pair is the best money can buy. I'm hoping that in time you won't just be satisfied, but utterly delighted. Ecstatic, even. Before I got into this business, implants had a bad reputation - not just because they looked fake or were so badly made that they were dangerous, but also because they actually reduced sensation in the nipples. So I refused to do them until someone made implants which were not only safe and looked and felt real, but actually increased pleasurable sensations. Like yours, and mine."

"Thanks for –"

Melanie reached into her jacket pocket and pressed an icon on her smartphone, and Laura's senses reeled as she felt a pleasurable tingle in both nipples that seemed to pull directly on her clit. She gasped as she felt her cunt moisten and her asshole twitch.

"Try arching your back," Melanie suggested. "It feels even better if you do that."

"What have you –"

"As I was trying to explain, I've made your breasts more sensitive. Sucking on your nipples should now feel just as good as having someone sucking on your clit. Even having a cock in your cleavage should give you as much pleasure as having one in your cunt, if it's properly lubed – more, if you like seeing your partner come. You can usually make yourself come without a partner if you don't want one, but I always find it's much more fun, much more intense, with at least one other person present. With a little practice, you should be able to learn the biofeedback techniques that will give you better control, but until then, I have an app for that."

Laura straightened up with some difficulty and scowled at her as she fumbled with her bra. Melanie pressed another icon, and the lawyer found that squeezing her enhanced boobs into the cups was more difficult than she remembered.

"Oh, and one more thing," said Melanie. "Not only are they more sensitive now, they get even more sensitive as they get bigger, and your libido grows with them. And with biofeedback, or the training app, they can get much, MUCH bigger. Remember the pictures in the catalogue? I've just upgraded you to a G-cup, and we're only getting started. I wouldn't bother trying to put your blouse back on, if I were you – you'll never manage to button it up."

Laura continued to struggle with the bra, and Melanie opened the catalogue, smiling at the pictures of some of her favourite busty porn stars: Angela White, Alexis Silver, Siri, Larkin Love, Hitomi Tanaka, Brandy Talore, Gianna Michaels, Lucie Wilde, Kitten Natividad, Sammie Black, Miosotis. "What do you want?" the lawyer asked, as Melanie pressed the icon again. "Money?"

"Of course not," said the surgeon. "I want to show you that some things are better than money. You're too gorgeous a woman to settle for a lousy sex life just so you can help to make rich people richer. You should - what's the line from the song – 'Give yourself over to absolute pleasure' – yours, and other people's. Try it, at least."

Laura moaned softly as a delightful sensation spread out from her tumescent nipples through her I-cup boobs and through her body, from her curled toes to the roots of her auburn hair. "With you?" she said, when she'd recovered the ability to speak normally.

"If you like, but do you actually like women?"

"If you mean, am I bi or gay? Then no. Just men."

Melanie shrugged, setting her own large breasts bouncing softly, then pressed a different tab on her phone. "That's a pity – I'm sure we could make each other feel good – but it's your decision. Fortunately, I have a man on call for situations like this. He's a masseur, so he's good with his hands, and with other things." There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

Laura turned around as the door opened to admit a good-looking muscular man in his early twenties. She instinctively covered her H-cup breasts, then gasped with pleasure as her hands brushed against her nipples, and her contact lenses popped out, as they often did on the rare occasions she was genuinely aroused. She continued caressing her boobs as they continued to grow, unable to stop until she came; she heard the man close the door behind him, and when she opened her eyes again, he was standing in front of her unbuttoning his shirt.

"What did you –" Laura began.

Melanie grinned. "That wasn't the app, honey; that was all your own work. So," she said, "would you like me to send Josh away?"

Laura's eyes widened as the man dropped his pants, revealing a circumcised erection nearly eight inches long. "I... what will you do if I say yes?"

"I won't try to stop you leaving, if that's what you mean. You can walk out of here right now. Of course, since you can't possibly button up your shirt over those beauties, you'll have to let them hang out while you walk out of here. Where have you parked – or did you come here on the subway?"

The lawyer closed her eyes, then blushed, as she realized the thought of showing off her tits to that many people was turning her on nearly as much as the sight of Josh's cock. "Will they go back to normal if I fuck him?"

"If you make him come – which I promise will make YOU come at least once, and at least as hard - they'll be the same size as they were when you arrived, if that's what you want. And I can teach you how to make them grow and shrink if you come back here."

Laura moaned softly, then opened her eyes, dropped to her knees and ran her tongue up the length of Josh's cock before wrapping her lips around the head and sucking in as much as she could fit into her mouth. He reached down to expertly massage her enormous breasts, running his thumbs around her nipples, while Laura unzipped her skirt and diddled her clit through her nylon tights and satin panties. Josh gently hefted her boobs and brushed the nipples against his hairy balls before sandwiching his saliva-slick shaft between her soft silky tits. Laura was delighted to discover that Melanie had been telling the truth about how sensitive her cavernous cleavage had become – having his cock between her massive knockers actually did feel better than having one in her cunt ever had before. She titty-fucked him until she had come twice, then pushed Josh to the floor, hastily stepped out of her knickers and tights, straddled him and impaled herself on his dick. His cock felt almost as good in her twat as it had between her boobs, and when he pulled her towards him so he could suck her nipples, the pleasure almost made her swoon. She was vaguely aware of his hands sliding down her back and spreading the cheeks of her beautiful butt as they fucked, then of a slippery finger gently circling her pleasurably twitching anus. "Where do you want him to come?" asked Melanie. "In your mouth, or in your arse?"

"In... my... mouth," said the lawyer, when she'd recovered the power of speech. Her asshole had dilated to allow Josh's finger to slide inside up to the second joint, but she'd tried anal sex in the past and hadn't enjoyed it.

Melanie nodded, and Josh tightened his grasp on her hips, lifted her off his erection, then extracted his finger and positioned Laura above his cock so that the head was pointed at her asshole. She gasped when she felt his glans pop through her tight little sphincter, and stared at the masseur with mingled shock and outrage. "I said I wanted it in my mouth!" she wailed, her face turning as red as the post-orgasmic flush above her swaying R-cup tits.

"No, you said you wanted me to come in your mouth. You didn't say you didn't want me to fuck your ass first. Do you want me to stop?"

Laura was about to say yes, then as her body relaxed and let his cock slide further into her butt, realized that the sensation was absolutely delightful. Whether it was because Josh was a better fuck than the lawyers and judges who'd sodomized her in the past because he actually cared about her pleasure, or whether it was just that she was so horny that she wanted to feel his cock in all of her holes before letting him go, she whispered, "No. Don't stop."

"You're sure?" he said, teasingly.

"Yes," she hissed, then bit his shoulder. "Go on, fuck my fucking ass, you fucking fuck."

"It'll feel even better if you play with your clit and suck your tits," Melanie suggested.

Laura obeyed, sure that the doctor was right. She glanced at Melanie, seeing that she'd stripped and was diddling her own clit and licking her coffee-coloured nipples. Her little finger was hooked through the ring of a string of anal beads, which she pulled out of her butt while she came. The sound of her satisfied screaming helped push Laura over the edge into another string of firecracker orgasms, and she barely noticed as Josh picked her up and sat on the couch facing Melanie's desk, so that Laura was sitting on his lap impaled on his cock, frigging her wet cunt and sucking one of her huge boobs while the other swayed hypnotically in time with her bouncing up and down on Josh's rod, her asshole tightening around it every time she came – and utterly oblivious to the webcam pointed in her direction.

A few minutes and uncounted orgasms later, she felt Josh lift her off his cock and climb out from underneath her. She became vaguely aware of his erection waving in front of her face, and stopped sucking on her nipple long enough to kiss his glans: she fuzzily remembered saying she wanted him to come in her mouth, and while she'd never gone ass to mouth with anyone before (well, not with anyone on less than a figure income) she guessed that counted as a contract. She felt his spunk spurting down her throat a minute later, almost obliterating the taste of her distended asshole. Next time I do this, she thought as she eagerly swallowed his come, I'll have to clean myself out first, and maybe use a flavoured lube.

Josh collapsed back on the couch, gasping, then said politely, "Want me to get your contacts?"

Laura nodded weakly, and turned to the slightly blurry but still beautiful and obviously naked Melanie. "Okay, that was... incredible, but I really do have to get back to work. Can I get dressed now?"

The surgeon grinned. "Soon. Your boobs should be back to double Ds by the time Josh finds your contacts, or you can walk straight, whichever comes first. There's a bathroom outside if you want to fix your hair and makeup, even take a shower. Don't forget to make an appointment with the receptionist on your way out, though. You'll probably need a couple of sessions, at least, to learn to control your bust size without the app."

Laura blinked. "Can't you just give me the app?" she pleaded.

"Not yet. Commercial confidentiality: you're a lawyer, I'm sure you understand. Anyway, I can probably fit you in sometime next month."

"Next month?" Laura moaned. "I can't wait that long. Look, I'll do anything. You can suck my tits, I'll kiss your ass, both of your asses, I'll eat you out while he buttfucks me, or –" She shut her mouth and tried to regain her self control. "I mean, I'll –"

Melanie bit her lip to stop herself laughing, and sashayed back to the other side of her desk, switching off the webcam and opening her calendar. "I might be able to see you one evening next week after I've finished with my other clients. Wednesday, six o'clock?"

"Thank you!" said Laura, and then, as Josh handed her her tinted contacts, "and thank you, too."

"My pleasure," he said. "See you next Wednesday."