Doctor's Orders

Story Info
The doctor gave me a prescription and she became part of it.
4.9k words
4.51
43k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was recently in the position where I needed to get a new doctor because my regular M.D. had retired. Always being in excellent health, I hadn't been to the doctor for anything in years!

We had a new policy at work which required us to go for drug testing and if you were over 50, they required you to get a complete physical. I was in excellent physical shape as I had always had a strict workout routine, ate organic foods and didn't smoke or drink. People would think I was 20 years younger than my real age of 55. Being in shape, 6 foot one inch and 180 pounds, I was always being told that I was attractive to women, but since the bitter breakup of my marriage of 30 years, I hadn't been with a woman in 5 years.

Looking online for a list of local doctors who were accepting new patients, I was surprised at the scarcity of them. I lived in a kind of isolated community which wasn't exactly the most desirable place to live and most of the doctors that ended up there were recent immigrants.

Looking down the list I saw the only doctor was a lady doctor with a Chinese name, Dr. Carol Wong, M.D. I had always had male doctors but since I had no choice, I went with her and called her office for an appointment.

"Doctah Carol Wong office, can I help you?" The woman on the other end answered in an abrupt manner.

"This is Bill James, I would like to make an appointment for a physical."

"Doctah Wong needs to get you medical record from you previous doctah before she can see you. Please call previous doctah to have them sent to us." She said.

"OK I will do that." I said.

I phoned my retired doctor's office and had the medical records transferred to Dr. Wong's office and I phoned again a few days later.

"Doctah Carol Wong office, can I help you?" The medical secretary answered.

"This is Bill James, I called earlier on this week for an appointment for a physical. I had my previous doctor send the medical records on to you. Did you get them?"

"Yes Mistah James, we get them. When you want to make appointment?"

"How about late Friday afternoon, I will need to take an hour or two off work?"

"I make it easy for you, Doctah Wong can see you at five, last appointment of day. " She said.

"That's fine, I'll take it.

"Ok, wee see you then." She said

Friday rolled around and I went down to the office of Dr. Wong. It was easy to find being in a medical building in the small compact downtown area of our town. I walked into the lobby and saw that Dr. Carol Wong's office was on the third floor, suite 302. I took the elevator up to the floor and got out, stepping into the hall. I found suite 302 and opened the door. It was a small nondescript office with a middle aged Asian woman that must have been the medical secretary. She had a hard, serious face that said she was all about business and making money. I pictured the doctor would be the same. The time was ten minutes to five and the medical secretary said,

"You Mistah Bill James, Doctah Wong see you next."

I sat down in one of the chairs in the lobby area and could see that Dr. Wong had not been in business for long as the furniture still had a "new" smell and all the magazines were new.

The last patient came out and spoke some Chinese to the secretary and then left. The secretary turned to me and said,

"Mistah James, you go to first room on right, and Doctah Wong will see you soon."

I got up out of the chair and walked behind the reception desk and turned right and went into an examination room quietly closing the door behind me. It was a typical examination room with a black examining table with the white paper covering it. There was a bunch of equipment attached to the walls above and a small desk with a computer on it. There was a black chair for the patient was to sit in while waiting for the doctor and I sat down in it.

Taking out my smart phone I started to check my email etc. while I was waiting for the doctor. After about 15 minutes of hearing loud conversation in Mandarin, the door opened and in walked a very attractive Asian woman in her early 30's. In perfect unaccented English She said,

"I am very sorry for the long wait and the loud talking. The receptionist is my mother and she is always bossing me around. She is a doctor in China but isn't willing to go through the extra schooling to get her medical license here. She thinks she is too old and her English isn't good enough. She paid for me to get my education and is pressuring me to pay her off as quickly as possible. I would like to spend more time with patients, but she forces me to spend as little time with them as necessary. You are lucky, this is the end of the day and she is going home. I can take my time with you."

I was surprised by her candor. It was amazing that she felt so comfortable with me that she would tell me those things.

"Mr. James, you are here to get a complete physical?

"Yes." I said.

She was quite tall for an Asian woman she wore a white lab coat and a black skirt with black leggings covering her slender legs. Her long black hair was caught back and she wore black glasses that really fit her pretty face. Wearing them she looked very sexy in a smart way. She had a pleasant face that really lit up whenever she smiled. With a very kissable mouth that showed her beautiful white teeth. I found myself immediately attracted to her which was a liability when I was getting a physical checkup. She told me to first take off my shirt so she could check my heart and blood pressure. I am in very good shape and I am proud of my body so I took my shirt off without hesitation

After I took off my shirt I noticed that her eyes discretely scanned my torso from top to bottom. She liked what she saw but had to keep an air of professionalism about the whole thing.

"Mr. James, you are in excellent shape for a man your age." She said.

"Isn't this the way a man of my age is supposed to be?" I joked.

She laughed and said that it would be nice if everyone took as much care as I take care of myself, but most men let themselves go after 50.

After taking my blood pressure and listening to my heart and lungs, it was time to check out my prostate.

"Mr. James, would you strip completely please?"

The sound of her velvety voice saying those things started to turn me on.

I sat on the side of the examination table and undid my belt and took down my pants. I then took down my shorts. I had been hard since she had walked into the room and upon seeing my full 8 inch erection, her eyes looked like saucers.

Feeling a little embarrassed, I felt I had to say something.

"I'm sorry Doctor." I said.

"Don't apologize Mr. James, this is perfectly normal for a man. I am a woman and in a way I am complimented, that I have that effect on you. I also have never seen such a large erection in my medical practice. It's quite amazing, even magnificent." She said.

I was amazed at how open she was about such things. She was refreshingly down to earth. I felt a lot more at ease with her saying that.

"I will need to check you for STD's." She said.

Proceeding to grab my fully erect uncut penis, she gently grabbed the foreskin and pulled it down over the prepuce, examining the top and bottom of my penis with her eyes.

"No visual sign of STD's and you lubricate very well. You must give your partner a lot of pleasure with such a large penis." She said.

She was referring to the fact that I was now dripping with precum. I told her that I didn't presently have a partner, having been celibate since the breakup of my marriage a few years. Knowing that she was data mining, I had no problem telling such a beautiful woman anything she wanted to know about my non-existent sex life.

"You should be having regular sex. Especially after 50, it keeps you young and helps the prostate gland." She said.

I jokingly asked her if she knew of any friends who were as pretty as her that she could introduce me to? With that, her face turned red and her body language stiffened up. She then got more serious and asked me to bend over while she checked my prostate. She put her fingers up my ass and did her probing. It turned me on so much that I nearly climaxed.

"Mr. James, everything seems to be OK with your prostate. You can give me a blood and urine sample for the lab and you can get dressed." She said.

I felt that I had gone over the limit and embarrassed her.

"Dr. Wong, I'm sorry if I made you feel embarrassed by asking you that question.

"No problem she said, perhaps it was me that led you on a bit."

We both laughed and I went on my way. She told me that if there were any irregularities in the tests from the lab, she would let me know.

I had recently moved to a new apartment complex and was just getting settled in. The furniture had been delivered a couple of days earlier and this Friday night I was busy re-arranging and putting everything away. I had hoped to get everything done by 10 pm so I could get to bed and get up at a reasonable time on Saturday morning.

I needed to go out and check my car for an item that I couldn't find in the apartment. The time was approaching 8:00 pm and I went out into the hallway from my apartment on the 10th floor and went to the elevator and pressed the button. Walking past an apartment that was a couple of doors down from me I heard two loud female voices doing what sounded like arguing. It was in the same language that Dr. Wong had been arguing with her mother. Mandarin, it was unmistakable. They were so loud you could hear them out in the hall and all the way into the elevator area.

As I was waiting for the elevator to arrive at the 10th floor, I heard a door slam behind me and heard a person walking briskly down the hall. I looked behind me and to my surprise it was Dr. Wong.

"Dr. Wong, you live here?" I said.

With a look of surprise on her face, she told me that she had lived here for a couple of years with her mother. She explained that they were having another argument just now and that she was going out to go for a walk to calm her nerves. She explained that she was glad that her mother was going back to China for a couple of months. It would be so peaceful. I told her that I had just moved into suite 1015 a couple of days earlier and how it was such a coincidence that we both lived on the same floor.

"I don't believe in coincidence. Everything happens for a reason." She said.

"Perhaps you're right I said. You never know about such things. I said.

The elevator arrived and we both stepped on it. She had gotten out of her business attire and had on a white T shirt and white short shorts. She had on white Nikes and white ankle socks. For a petite Asian woman, she had a nice set of breasts. Her legs were shapely and her skin was like smooth alabaster. Her shorts fit tightly on her hips showing a nice little triangle at the front and nice butt cheeks in the rear. It was obvious that she was wearing a thong as her crack was emphasized in the back of her white shorts. I felt myself getting aroused just being in her presence.

I asked her when her mother was leaving and she said in a couple of days. You could hear the relief in her voice as she told me. As we got out of the elevator into the lobby, we could see that it was quite dark outside.

"It's quite dark outside would you like me to accompany you on your walk?" I said.

"That would make me feel much safer if you would be willing to walk with me" She said.

"It's my pleasure!" I said.

While we were walking by it I told her I just needed to get something in my car. I opened the door and look but as I expected, I couldn't find it. It really wasn't that important anyway.

We made a lot of small talk and she told me how she had come to the US with her mother. Her parents were separated and her mother basically had nothing to do so they decided that she would be the medical receptionist. She didn't like her mother's abruptness with the patients but that was her nature and she could do nothing about it.

Dr. Wong then got very personal and told me that she had never had a boyfriend. In China, a woman of 32 and single was considered to be a disgrace. No man would want her. Her mother had constantly told her that. It was very hard on her self esteem.

I told her that I couldn't believe that because she was so young and beautiful. She thanked me. She went on about how she was a virgin and that she thought about sex a lot and pleasured herself frequently imagining a man on top of her. On one hand her mother had always pressured her to meet a Chinese man and marry him but because her mother was so domineering, it was impossible to meet anybody. It was even hard to have female friends she told me. It was a very lonely existence because her and her mother didn't have a close mother-daughter relationship.

After about an hour of walking we decided to head back to the apartment building. Arriving back we took the elevator I pressed the button for the tenth floor.

"Dr. Wong, I really enjoyed the walk." I said.

"Please call me Carol, we can dispense with the formalities. Now that we know we are neighbors." She said.

"Ok, I will call you Carol if you will call me Bill." I said.

"We can be formal in the doctor's office but after five we can be on first name terms." She said.

"That's fine with me." I said.

I walked her up to her apartment door and while looking at her beautiful face framed with her shiny long black hair, I bid her good night.

I had had a raging hard on for the whole walk and I went back into my apartment as quickly as possible to give myself relief by jerking off. I was sure she had seen my hardness through my tight pants. I was imagining if she would be doing the same to herself tonight. The thought turned me on even more.

Two or three days went by and I ran into her in the apartment lobby. It was around six in the evening and I was arriving back home from work. She was carrying a number of grocery bags with her and it was very difficult for her to even keep her balance as she carried them.

"You look like you could use some help there." I said.

"That would be so nice of you if you could take a couple of them for me." She said.

"It's my pleasure to help you." I said as I grabbed a couple of them.

As the elevator opened, we walked in. There were no other people around.

"I just stopped off at the grocery store to pick up the next week's groceries. Normally my mother does it but since she will be away for a while, I need to do it." Carol said.

"That's a lot of food for one person." I said.

"I plan to do some entertaining in the next week." She said.

"I am making a special celebration dinner tonight, would you like to join me?

"I would love to. What's celebration if you don't mind me asking?" I said.

"I'm celebrating my mother's trip to China. I'm free for two months!" She said.

As we got out of the elevator at the tenth floor, I carried the bags to her apartment while she unlocked the door. I followed her in and put the bags on the kitchen counter like she did. The apartment was larger than mine and kept absolutely clean and immaculate. Her apartment was a two bedroom compared to my one bedroom. The smell of the spices coming out of the grocery bags was incredible.

"What time do you want me to show up for dinner?" I said.

"I will need about two hours to cook the food, so why don't you arrive at about 8:30?"

"Great, I'll see you then." I said as I walked out towards my apartment.

That gave me a lot of time to shower and dress and pick up a small gift for her. I went down to the local Korean store and picked up some nice flowers so she could put them in a vase.

I was knocking at her apartment at 8:30 precisely. Not wanting to keep this fine woman waiting, I knocked on the door thinking of what might happen behind these closed doors later this evening.

"Come in she said the door is open." She said with a velvety voice.

I opened the door and looked around. The lights had been dimmed, and the dining room table was set. There was a bottle of wine with wine glasses all ready to be poured. As I held the flowers, one of the bedroom doors opened and out she slowly walked out with her long black hair hanging cascading down to her shoulders. Her beautiful oval face was enhanced with eye shadow and her extremely kissable lips with ruby colored lipstick. She wore a figure hugging green sarong style dress that stopped just above her knees. Her legs were bare and she wore black high-heeled shoes that brought the eye to her exquisitely sculpted lower legs. I was in heaven. I had never been in the presence of such a beautiful woman! I couldn't believe I was to spend an evening with someone like this!

She walked toward me and gently took the flowers.

"Thank you so much for these. I have a vase in the kitchen."

"You have a very nice apartment." I said.

"My mother is the decorator. I just hang things the way she tells me to." She said.

"Why don't you pour the wine, while I bring the dinner over to the table."

I went over and examined the wine. It was an Australian Shiraz, 2012. One of my favorites, how did she know? Probably just a coincidence, I figured.

I poured each of us a glass while she came in with two plates with Chinese food.

"Do you prefer to eat with chopsticks or would you like a knife and fork?" She asked.

"I am no expert with chopsticks but I will try my best." I said.

"I hope you like the Peking Duck." She said.

"It looks and smells really good." I said.

After an excellent meal of Soup, Rice and Peking Duck I was really full.

"I hope you have room for dessert." She said

"It's Lychee, in Chinese culture it's considered to be an aphrodisiac." She said in a flirty seductive voice.

"I'll just need to try some of that then." I joked with a sly smile on my face.

After dinner, I helped her to clear up and put everything away.

"What would you like to do now?" She said to me with an innocent look on her face.

I knew what was on her mind but I didn't want to work too fast. The night was still young and I wanted to keep it slow and romantic.

"Why don't we turn on the TV?" She said.

She turned it on and on came some movie. I sat down on the couch and she sat right next to me. Her sarong dress rode up to the middle of her creamy thighs leaving little to the imagination of what lay beyond. For a petite Asian girl, she has "C" cup breasts which only add to her allure. The top of her sarong dress opened showing her magnificent cleavage. She was so close to me that I could feel the heat of her body. I couldn't believe that this incredible woman sitting next to me was the nerdy doctor who was giving me a prostate examination just a few short days before. With her sitting next to me so close and feeling the intimate contact of her body next to mine, I felt electricity that I hadn't felt in an incredibly long time. I couldn't concentrate on whatever was on the television. All the things were in place. I had to make the first move. I took my hand and put it on her knee and started to gently rub it while working it gradually up her velvety thigh. This immediately started to turn her on and she made a sound and put her head on my shoulder.

I took this as an invitation to proceed a little further and I reached over and started to kiss the erogenous zones around her ears and gently started to kiss and lick lower down her swanlike neck. She moved her face toward mine and I gently put a kiss on her cheek and worked my way toward her mouth giving little kisses first to the corners and then full on mouth to mouth. She responded and put her arms completely around me. I put my arms around her body and pulled her towards me on the couch feeling the smoothness of her silk sarong dress and smelling the subtle tropical scents of her perfume.

12