Doctor's Orders

Story Info
A normal day at a not-so-normal clinic.
9.3k words
4.23
63.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gindobre
gindobre
33 Followers

"Are you finished, darlin'?" Ioana heard the voice of her boyfriend coming from their bedroom and she could almost hear his impatience from the way he was basically begging her to finish her preparations and finally join him for their three times daily sex romp. But wasn't it more fun to tease yourself and your partner and delaying the inevitable fuck fest a bit more? So even though her pussy yearned for his touch, she carefully finished applying her makeup, a smile forming on her face.

It wasn't easy holding her mascara brush steady, their last fuck was almost six hours ago and she could feel the desire burning in her whole body. Considering that she almost never went four hours without an orgasm and her D-Sire-Implant provided her with an hourly climax when she was asleep, her abstinence was driving her mad with passion.

"Almost, just putting on the finishing touches. Just so you can put on the finishing touches as well," she answered with a smirk, put on the aphrodisiac lipstick her boyfriend loved so much and finally entered the bedchamber. There on the bed, tied to the bedposts with some plushy handcuffs, lay her boyfriend Erik, his face already flushed with lust and his 30 centimeters long cock pulsing with desire.

"Aww, is somebody looking forward to our little game of lovemaking?" she playfully purred and gave his member a slight flick with her index finger. Judging by his already extreme level of arousal, this would have been normally enough to send him over the edge, thankfully the orgasm block installed in his scrotum prevented all unwanted emissions. Of course, this only included orgasms, as seen by the high amount of precum, that was piling up on his stomach.

"Darlin', you have no idea how horny I am at the moment. I cannot wait to fuck you, hurry and untie me, please," Erik started begging and began pulling on his shackles. But Ioana, as horny as she was, still wanted to draw out their lovemaking. Furthermore, she had a few toys, that she couldn't wait to test out on her already quivering subject.

"Well, well, well, aren't you quite the eager one. But I am afraid, we have to postpone this a bit, there is still the unresolved issue of this big box of toys, that still need to get used on you. So why don't you relax and let me do the hard work. Well, I see one part of the hard work has already been done by you," she giggled, gave his throbbing cock a quick kiss and retrieved a big wooden box from under the bed. Inside there was a huge arsenal of different toys, that would make even the most hardened hooker blush.

"Now, what do we have here, what to start with... Hm, nipple-clamps with an attached battery for electric shocks... A pocket pussy modelled after the real deal, complete with fourteen different suction programs... But I think, today is the day of the MaProMa, don't you think? I know how you like that one," Ioana said more to herself than to her already quivering boyfriend and took out the round toy, that looked like a pebble you would dip over the water surface of a lake. But inside there was a strong motor, that could power a small car, just used for the perfect amount of vibration, to make the user mad with desire. And this was exactly what Ioana had in mind right now.

"What do you say, wanna try the MaProMa today? I know you can already feel the anticipation in your genitals, so I will toy a bit with you and then ... when you cannot hold back anymore ... only then I will let you fuck me and shoot your huge load into me. What do you say, sounds like a plan?" she asked him with a mischievous grin, while already preparing the toy. Slowly caressing her boyfriend's butt, she made sure it received enough stimulation to lubricate itself, so she could slip in the toy without any resistance.

When she felt confident that her boyfriend's orifice was lubricated enough, she slowly pressed in the toy, eliciting a loud moan from Erik. As soon as the device reached his prostate, the strong magnetic forces attached it to the organ, all thanks to the small iron layer, that was installed onto Erik's prostate to prevent the Magnetic Prostate Massager from slipping out.

"Ugh," he started moaning, the toy already kicking into overdrive and giving his prostate the massage of a lifetime. His erect member was as hard as iron, begging for his girlfriend's touch, but knowing her sadistic streak, he was probably in for a long ride before he would get his release. And Ioana was far from done with just this one toy.

"Uhu, it seems somebody likes this one. Then how about we try something more? How about ... this one?" Ioana grinned and conjured up two white plastic pads, that were connected to a small box with a wire. With a swift motion, she fastened both of the pads to his inner thighs, putting the box onto the small nightstand next to the bed.

"Do you know what that is? It's a new machine the guys from the tech lab came up with. They call it the Autonomous Masturbation Simulator, or AMS. And this is basically what's it doing, but why take their word for it, when we can test it? Here, let me switch it on for you," she explained and flipped the switch on the box into the on-position. With a loud whirring sound, the machine came alive and you could hear the small electric impulses that were transferred into Erik's thighs. It was obvious that they were not hurting him, but had a profound effect on his genitals.

"It seems the guys weren't lying. You see, what those shocks do, they order the muscles in your foreskin to contract and release themselves rhythmically. They basically give you a phantom handjob with a mechanical precision, that even the best hooker could not keep up with," Ioana stated and true to her word, her boyfriend's foreskin was being pulled over his glans and back, just as if an invisible ghost had decided to use him as a test subject to improve his handjob technique.

Already Erik's face was twisted in pleasure and the handcuffs were doing a really good job keeping him confined to the bed. But seeing her boyfriend already on the verge of coming, just being prevented by the trusty orgasm block, made Ioana shiver with anticipation. She put her fingers between her legs to check her lubrication level, and yes, she was wet enough to solve the thirst in Africa. Slowly she began mounting her boyfriend, grabbing his erect member by the shaft and ...

"RING-RING," her pager stopped her right in her tracks and with a loud sigh, she unmounted him again. It was probably nothing, but as the chief doctor she needed to at least call the clinic to see what was the matter. Even though that meant to leave her boytoy for a couple of minutes, this was the lot of people in higher positions.

"I'll be right back, you stay right here and enjoy the toys, yes? I just have to look at my phone, probably one of the nurses has mixed up some stuff again and I need to guide them by phone. So don't move a muscle, I will be back in two minutes max, ok?" she promised and dismounted her shaking boyfriend. He only vaguely seemed to realize that she was not on top of him anymore, but if she could solve that problem at work quick, he wouldn't even notice her missing.

Five minutes later she was driving her Cadillac on the highway, her high-heels flooring the gas pedal. Of course, today of all days there was an emergency and her presence at the clinic was indispensable. She therefore had to rush, thankfully her makeup was already finished, so she just needed to grab her scrubs and five minutes later she arrived at her workplace.

"Oh, Gott sei Dank, you are here. Schnell, schnell, we were worried, we might lose him. What should we do, what should we do?" Ioana was greeted by the head nurse Busengross, her face showing fear and mental overload. Her big bust was heaving with her gasped breathing and her expression was showing her nervousness. She was flanked by nurse Kalu, whose male presence was comforting, but even he seemed very relieved that Ioana was finally here.

"Calm down everybody. Breathe in, breathe out, then tell me what's wrong," the arriving doctor said and the two nurses were looking at their feet, unsure of how to start. Finally, nurse Busengross spilled the beans.

"Well, you see, we have this problem with Herr Bouché. His reaction to the treatment was ... unexpected," she explained, while they were going down the main aisle of the clinic. Ioana was shifting through the report nurse Kalu had given her, refreshing her memory of the patient.

"Ok, I see, he came to the clinic for the treatment of his hypogonadism, resulting in testicles the size of marbles. Suggested treatment was an injection directly into the testicles to stimulate growth to a normal size. Did you do that?" Ioana asked while flipping through the report sheets. When she got to the last page, she stopped right in her tracks, reading the last treatment again, to see if she maybe misread it.

"Yes, that's exactly what we did. After giving him a small sedative, we injected him with 50cc of Testucresc...," nurse Kalu started explaining, after which Ioana became ghostly white and finished the sentence for him: "...in each of his testicles..."

"50cc??? In each testicle? Are you guys out of your mind? The maximum dose considered safe is 10cc, divided into both testicles. You gave him the tenfold amount. Please tell me his balls didn't explode?" Ioana cringed and took the last few steps to the patient's room.

As she entered the room, she realized that thankfully Mr. Bouché's testicles were still attached to the patient. But the injection did definitely work, as they were now the size of coconuts and seemed to be pulsating with his heartbeat. The patient himself was sitting upright in his bed, frantically jerking his erect cock, desperate for a release he just didn't seem to be able to achieve. As he saw the clinic staff enter, his face convulsed with unfulfilled desire.

"There you are! Quick, do something! Please, I can't take this any longer!" the patient begged, while his hand continued the assault on his member. With two quick steps Ioana was standing next him and began feeling the patient's swollen testicles, eliciting a loud moan from him.

"Swelling is at 600%, seemingly non-temporarily. No indication of cancerous growth, blood circulation normal. Ejaculation did not yet occur, stamina enhancer seems to be in working condition," she assessed and after the quizzical look of Mr. Bouché added quickly: "The injection we gave you included a stamina enhancer, preventing unwanted ejaculation. Without that, your semen production would be so off the charts, you would be basically cumming perpetually,"

"Does that mean ... I can never cum again and my balls will continue to fill with spunk?" he asked frightened, while continuing to fruitlessly jerk off. Thankfully the doctor could calm him down, as there was indeed a possibility for him to unload his pent-up sperm.

"Don't worry, there is one way. To prevent yourself from cumming prematurely, your cock has been conditioned to only react to female stimulation. Nurse Busengross, could you help me here?" she asked her busty assistant, who dutifully came forward and kneeled between the patient's legs.

With a loud slurping sound, she instantly swallowed the whole cock of the patient, while her fingers began kneading his testicles with the technique of a professional streetwalker. Thankfully every female employee at the clinic had her gag reflex surgically removed, so deep throating even the longest of members was not a problem for them. The loud moaning of her patient indicated she was doing a good job. But something seemed to be amiss.

"Oh god, yes. That feels ... oh god, I'm gonna ... gonna ... almost there ... just a bit ... almost ...," he blabbered, but after two minutes of riding the edge, his release didn't want to come. Desperately he looked at Ioana, who started to explain what was missing.

"Well, since there are enough toys out there that realistically duplicate the mouth of a woman, we had the problem, that a lot of men after the procedure just lie in bed all day long and pleasure themselves. And where would be the fun for us women then? So we made one final condition for your release," she explained, while slowly opening her scrubs. Her 85D breasts were held by a lacy red bra that could barely contain her mounds. With one swift motion she lifted her right breast out of its cup and presented it to Mr. Bouché.

"Say aaaah," she demanded and jammed her erect nipple into the patient's mouth. As soon as his tongue touched her areola it was as if the floodgates opened. His whole body started shaking, while his testicles were rhythmically contracting. At the same time nurse Busengross' eyes bulged out of her sockets, as she had to swallow a gargantuan load. Thankfully his hard cock was already lodged into her throat, so he deposited his spunk directly into her stomach.

"URGH!!" moaned Mr. Bouché as he felt the throat muscles of the nurse milking his cock for every last drop. He even bit down on Ioana's hard nipple, but thanks to a former surgery the pain receptors in her breasts only sent waves of pleasure to her brain, making her enjoy the rough treatment of her patient.

After around two minutes of ejaculation, the stream of cum seemed to ebb, as Mr. Bouché fell back into his pillow and nurse Busengross gently released his slowly deflating member from her mouth, savouring every last drop of cum in the process. Draping the patient's gown back over his genitalia, she then stood up and joined her colleagues, who were marking down the results of the treatment in the patient's file.

"Lecker.," the busty nurse said to herself after she swallowed the last bit of spunk and gave a seductive wink to the patient. But Mr. Bouché was in no state to react to her, as he seemed to have fallen asleep, exhausted from the divine blowjob and the workload his testicles had to perform. Slowly Ioana and the two nurses left the room, making a mark on his file to check on him later that day, to see if the swelling of his balls was reversing or not.

"Ok, memo to self: Always double check how much medicine the patients are supposed to get, this time we got lucky, but I don't want to have to explain to the police how we lost a patient due to exploding testicles, understood?" Ioana reprimanded her staff, who looked sheepishly at their feet on the way to the next room, murmuring an apology Ioana didn't even want to understand.

"Don't even try to apologize, just make sure it does not happen again. Now, who is the next patient on the list?" she snarked and nurse Kalu was quick to give her the file of the next patient. After skimming it, Ioana's face lightened up considerably.

"Oh wow, I think this could be fun. Let's see how they are doing," she said more to herself as they entered the next room. Normally each patient paid enough money for the treatment to warrant a single room, but with couples they could also get two beds and spend the night after their operations together.

Mr. and Mrs. Femfort both had their surgeries done at the same time and just awoke a couple minutes earlier, still a bit confused and disoriented. With a silent nod the two nurses went to Mrs. Femfort, while Ioana proceeded to her husband.

"Mr. Femfort, how are you feeling today? Any pain or discomfort? Everything alright?" she inquired and took his vitals while trying to suppress a light chuckle, thinking to herself: "Quiet, you are a professional, don't spoil this now,"

"Yes, doctor, feelin' great. Whatever kind of drugs you gave me completely knocked me out, I have no recollection of the operation or what happened afterwards. I'm positive there were no complications and I got the cock a man like myself deserves?" he replied cocky and gave her bottom a light smack. Ioana stifled her desire to punch him in the face and instead gave her ass a light wiggle.

"Well, let's look at your file: You came in with what you yourself proclaimed a micro-penis and wanted this remedied. Is that correct?" Ioana read from the file and stepped a bit away from the bed to escape his fingers that wanted to explore her thighs.

"Yeah, I mean, 18 centimetres, what am I, a school boy? A man in my position deserves nothing but greatness, don't you agree? We are just helping me get me the cock I really deserve, we're basically setting right what mother nature fucked up, aye?" he smirked, almost comically stretching his arm to reach the scrub-clad target of his desires.

"If you say so. Just to be sure, do you remember giving your wife power of attorney for the duration of the operation, so she could make vital decisions for you in the unlikely event of complications?" Ioana asked him, while skipping to the respective part. She was fully aware of his signature on the corresponding form, but wanted to keep up the act a bit longer.

"Sure, if that was that fancy lookin' form you gave me. You said that was a formality and the chance of complications minuscule," Mr. Femfort replied absentminded, still trying to cop a feel of Ioana's thighs. With a slight grin on her face Ioana continued with her revelation to the unsuspecting patient.

"Of course, there were no complications at all. But after we put you under anaesthesia, your wife had some ... suggestion to the procedure and with her having power of attorney and everything...," Ioana continued and Mr. Femfort's hand suddenly stopped his endeavour. Quizzically he looked at the doctor, his eyes narrowed to slits.

"What? That whore ... what did she say you do? What did you do to me? Answer me, bitch?" he began shouting, trying to lift his hospital gown. But with the aftereffects of the anaesthesia still running through his veins, the movements became a strain on his body and his hand slumped limply next to him.

"Just some basic variations, nothing big. Definitely not something big, you can believe me on that one," Ioana chuckled and slowly folded back the hospital gown. Taking her time to slowly clear the view of her patient's genitals, everybody in the room soon had an unobstructed view of the organ in question. Or what was left of it.

Between Mr. Femfort's legs dangled the smallest dick (calling it a penis or a cock would be huge exaggeration) they all had ever seen on a grown man. Measuring around two centimetres in length and being as thick as Ioana's small finger, it was in good company with the pea-sized testicles that were hanging below Mr. Femfort's former glory.

"My ... my ... what did you ... why ...," he stammered, but was interrupted by his wife, who was suddenly standing next to the bed. Her eyes had a fire in them that could only be the result of years of swallowed pride and repressed psychological mistreatment.

"What the good doctor did? Well, I think that is quite obvious. And for the why, see it as retribution for years and years of abuse. You were the textbook definition of a pig and I never said anything. You cheated on me non-stop and I never said anything. You called me an ugly bitch to my face and never said anything. And when you said you needed treatment, or you couldn't get it up for me, as I was not pretty enough for you ... that was the last drop," Mrs. Femfort shrieked and actually tried punching her husband, only to be held back by the two nurses.

"So I made some adjustments to the surgery plan and voilà: You finally have a dick matching your character. I hope you are happy with it," she said and actually spit into his face. Mr. Femfort just lay there dumbfounded, not able to process his surroundings. But his torment should not be over yet.

"Oh, and there is one more adjustment the good doctor made to your body. Doctor, would you be so kind to show my pig of a husband what you implemented?" Mrs. Femfort asked and Ioana was only happy to oblige. With a big grin she slowly opened her scrubs, showing the male patient her red bra and just a hint of cleavage.

gindobre
gindobre
33 Followers