Doctor's Orders

Story Info
He has to obey her, or else..
3.6k words
4.06
44.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: In case it is not clear from the story itself, all people engaging in sexual activities in this story are over the age of eighteen.

This is a fictional story of a non-consensual sexual encounter forced by a person who, in addition to being a rapist, is also a racist, with mild racial slurs being used in the story. If you find such content distressing, or you simply feel that a story like this might not be for you, then you've been warned.

My intention was not to offend anyone in any way, but merely to change a fantasy of mine into a fap material for others.

Although I rather dislike overly topical stories, such as the current mini-flood of virus-themed stories, since they inevitably, permanently lose some of their appeal and power when the topic they are inspired by passes, this story does contain references to the current state of the world.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate, and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback is always welcomed.

***

"I'm sure it will be fine," Isabel said to her boyfriend Marko as they were sitting on the rather hard plastic chairs in the waiting room of the local hospital, waiting for him to be taken in.

"Sure hope so," he said mischievously "I haven't enjoyed this country enough yet. The food, the music, the women. Had too little of all of that." he said, as she laughed and gave him a playful slap on his shoulder.

"Stop it," she said with a smile.

"I'm saying the truth though, you know how insatiable I am when it comes to this," he replied, getting another, just slightly stronger, but a still playful slap on his shoulder from her.

He wasn't lying. Ever since he first arrived in Cuba half a year ago, he immediately fell in love with the country and its culture. And four months ago, when he first met Isabel at a party held by his modeling agency, he knew he had fallen in love with her as well. Part of it might have been simple excitement at the way his life had been quickly changing. Just half a year ago, he was just a foreign student studying in a rather unknown university in Moscow, before being discovered by a scout from the St.Petersburg-based male modeling agency Devilman.

In a matter of a few weeks, he stopped his studies, joined the agency, and was sent to Cuba to model for some of Devilman's Cuban clients, a hodgepodge group of companies ranging from quite small to relatively large, from IT companies to textile manufacturers and everything in between, with, by Cuban standards, quite an unusual amount of them, almost half, being private enterprises.

He barely knew the names of any of them, and even after all that time here he was only called to seven photoshoots held for four of those companies. He was starting to feel slightly abandoned here, with even Devilman communicating with him only once per two weeks by now, but he was getting the pay regularly, and with Isabel by his side, he simply couldn't not enjoy the time he was spending in this, to him still, mysterious and beautiful country.

A few weeks ago, however, cracks have appeared in his personal paradise. Or, more specifically, just one quite nasty crack in the form of a strange illness which had overtaken his body. Starting suddenly with a torturous migraine which stayed with him for over thirty hours, not even allowing him to sleep, and resisting every attempt of his to quell it, he had since then, uniformly, every morning, woke up with an intensely sick feeling, his stomach in pain like it was being torn apart from the inside, though it always eventually subsided and he only threw up a few times.

During the days, those feelings were usually followed by his throat being sore, his nose blocked and overflowing, and mild pain in his chest and stomach accompanied by coughing and sneezing fits.

Although it seemed to him that his body was successfully dealing with the mystery illness, the pains turning slightly weaker over the weeks, one simply could not be sure enough in this day and age, so, a week ago, he got tested in this hospital, to make sure it wasn't the virus, or something worse.

And now, he was called here again, for another round of tests.

According to the doctor, it wasn't anything with his results. The vial containing his blood, along with a few others, simply ended up broken due to an unexpectedly slippery floor. This was just a normal check, nothing serious, nothing to worry about.

That was what the doctor told him over the phone when she told him to come again, and that was what he was now almost frantically replaying in his head to calm himself down.

"Trust me, it'll really be OK," his girlfriend told him in a caring voice when she saw him trembling slightly, concern palpable in her big brown eyes. Whenever he looked into them, or simply at her beautiful face, he forgot about all of the problems that plagued him. And not just because he knew she was right. They were together just for a few months, but he already knew she was the one. He was going to marry her, whether back in his old country, or here in hers.

The black, leather-covered door to the ordinance room opened, and a statuesque, blonde woman in her early-to-mid thirties dressed in a hospital uniform emerged. "Mr. Stevanovic, please come in," Dr. Wachowska said, before turning around to head back into the room, his eyes immediately gluing themselves at her striking figure as he shot out of his chair to follow her.

He felt quite guilty for ogling a beautiful woman in his girlfriend's presence, but he couldn't help himself. He was just a young guy filled with raging hormones, and the doctor was an A-class knockout with an incredible figure.

Hoping his girlfriend hadn't noticed anything, he quickly closed the black door behind him and followed the doctor to the shiningly white walls of the consultation room, his eyes feasting on the eye candy presented to him in a tight, form-fitting turquoise uniform all the while.

"Please, sit, Mr. Stevanovic," she said without even turning around to look at him.

"Nice to hear someone pronounce it right again," he said, trying to start a casual conversation as he sat on a small, plastic-wrapped bed in the corner of the room "I don't hear it said right much here."

"Haven't you taught your girlfriend how to pronounce it, Sir?" she said with a soft laugh as she sat on a chair behind a rather small plastic desk and turned to face him, her large breasts visibly jiggling as the chair was spun and rapidly stopped, and the sight of her lightly grinning face causing his heart to skip a beat.

Pearly white teeth hidden behind red lips. Big, icy blue eyes covered by long eyelashes. Thick, golden locks crowning the face.

She reminded him of so many of his past crushes in his home country, it almost made him slightly uncomfortable.

"Just Marko. Don't call me ´Sir´, please," he replied, before adding "And yeah, I did."

"Doctors shouldn't fraternize with their patients," she said, in a weak tone which only strengthened his resolve to get casual with her.

"And if I want it?" he replied mischievously "What if I want you to call me by my name, for my health?"

She just laughed. "Well, if it's to keep you healthy, Marko," she said with a shrug, the movement making her large breasts jiggle again, the sight sending blood flowing into his cock "Seems like you'll use my name now, as well, right?"

"Of course," he said victoriously "Wiktoria, right?"

"Yes," she confirmed.

"Great!" he exclaimed, "So, uhm," he stammered, suddenly not knowing what to say after this small victory.

"You want to ask about those tests of yours, right?" she said, before quickly adding "Marko?" in a compliant tone of voice.

"Yeah! Yes, yes, about that, I want to know," he said, before being interrupted by her taking a small red device resembling a car key from a drawer in the desk she was sitting by, quickly pointing it towards the closed door, then putting it back to the drawer after a locking sound was heard. For a few quick seconds he didn't know what to say, before continuing "Well, I guess I can't know now right? You'll do new tests at me now, am I right Wiktoria?"

"About those tests," she said resolutely, before being cut off.

"Oh, and, by the way, Wiktoria, where exactly did it all break?" he said impatiently, having just remembered he wanted to ask that "If it happened here, in this room, then you have some really good cleaners, because everything here is so shiny and white, and I haven't seen anything on the floor in the hallway either."

Now, she didn't know what to say for a while.

"Since we are so casual with each other now," she said rather irritated "You're a model, right?"

"Yep," he replied proudly "Studied in Moscow when I got discovered. That's where you're from, right? Russia, I mean, not Moscow necessarily. Heard it from someone, but your name sounds Polish rather than Russian."

"That's because I'm Polish," she said in an utterly deadpan tone "But I moved there and got their passport. A Russian one is worth a lot more here, and in other countries like this one, than Polish or other European ones. Seems like you are on the same path?"

"No, not really, don't know if I'll return there," he replied, the conviction in his answer amusing her.

She pulled something out of her pocket and tossed it at him carelessly, his hands barely managing to catch it.

It was a blood-filled vial with his name on it.

Before he could react, she spoke.

"Despite your clumsy fingers and eyes which prefer to watch my chest over things flying at you almost doing so now, the vial with your blood is not broken, as you can see," she said, continuing as he was processing what was happening "I'm not so idiotic as to break something like that in such a manner. I did the tests and you're OK. You just have a simple seasonal flu which your immune system already pretty much eliminated, the migraine was almost certainly what you inherited from your mother since they are genetic and you mentioned she has them, and the rest is just stress from your life changing so quickly and you being in unfamiliar, strange territory."

She finished speaking and watched him react.

"Why am I here?" he asked, completely confused.

"It's more about my health than yours," she said as she stood up and slowly walked towards him "You see, it's not so simple as saying that we get sick if some foreign microorganisms get into our body and then we need vaccines to help us." she stood before him now and started undoing her uniform, his heart starting to beat like crazy and cock hardening. She brought her face towards his ear and whispered "Sometimes, the problem is we don't get some microorganisms into us in a long time, and that then needs to be dealt with by having those microorganisms injected into us through more, biological vaccines than most." she said as her right hand went between his legs and started to gently tease his hardening cock.

He shook her off and got off of the bed, waltzing towards the door "Ehm, I'm honored, doctor, Wiktoria, you're a beautiful woman but I have a girlfriend I love, and," he said, confused, before she cut him off as he fruitlessly tried to force the handle of the door down.

"I locked it," she said, before mockingly adding, "I thought you saw that."

For a while, he just stared at the wall behind her as his mind started to understand the reality of his situation.

Finally, he spoke, defeated "What do you want? Why me?"

"You can scream if you want, it's also quite soundproof," she said, grinning "That's what connections can get you."

He just stared at her blankly as she finished undoing her uniform. Soon, she stood in front of him naked. "You should also get all of that off," she said.

He continued to stare at her blankly while thinking of what to do. Sure, she was quite tall, but so was he, and there was no way she could defeat him, right? As his eyes met her icily blue predatory gaze, something which he still had to struggle to do with her beautiful rack completely exposed, he, for the first time in his life, seriously thought of attacking a woman.

"Oh look, we have a fighter there," she said, before adding with pity in her voice "Makes sense, considering what you do here."

"You mean?" he asked bluntly.

"It actually ties to your question of, why you? Well, not everyone can fuck the swarthy darkies of this island," she replied, enjoying the fury on his face.

"What?!" he shouted.

"I said, unlike you, not everyone has the courage needed to explore one of this island's mystery meats' mystery meat, not knowing what you are getting and from who," she replied.

He waltzed towards her, fully intending to attack.

"Think you should stop, pretty boy," she said. He did, stopping right in front of her, furious.

Too bad his anger did not affect her.

"Think about this situation, Marko", she said with mock-concern in her voice "As I already said, Russian passport alone is one of the best possessions to have in this country. Something happens between us and the embassies get involved, who do you think gets the short end of the stick?" she said as she got her hands on his jeans, unzipping them.

Her brazenness completely disarmed him. Physical strength was the only area where he had an advantage over her, and this fact did not affect her. Realizing the truth of what she was saying and how much of an advantage she had over him, panic started to overtake him as his jeans fell to the ground, her hands moving for his T-shirt.

"And that's just a small part," the continued her explanation "The passport alone didn't get me this nice room, or the remote-controlled lock or the soundproof walls and door. Connections did. The type of ones you can only make as a foreign doctor outside of the reach of a one-party dictatorship. Sometimes, an important person simply needs to discreetly treat a bullet wound. Or a stab wound. Or they need to cover the fact that they were infected with something, all of that without the party knowing."

His T-shirt was already on the floor and her hands went for his boxers, which were straining to keep his erect cock in. Whatever she was doing to him, his lizard brain only knew an exceptional example of womanhood was naked before him, and he had no control over it.

He stopped her.

"I'll do this myself," he said, pulling his boxers down and exposing his erect cock.

"Hah! You learn quickly," she said as she sunk to her knees before him, the incredibly erotic sight of her beautiful face in front of his cock and of her tits jiggling as her knees hit the floor nearly taking his breath away "Don't worry. Just let me do whatever I want, do what I'll tell you, and neither you nor your beloved mother of your future latte-colored children will get into any trouble, OK?"

He could only nod in agreement as her red lips enveloped the tip of his cock and began their journey through his shaft.

First, she just ran her lips over its length a few times, in and out, testing how deeply she could take him, the feeling of her wet, warm, incredibly tight mouth enveloping his cock edging him to explode.

Then, she went all out, sucking his cock like she wanted to vacuum it clean, her soft tongue swirling all over it like crazy.

She wasn't kidding when she said she was sexually frustrated and hadn't had sex for a long time, that was immediately clear to him. He had a pretty decent body count even at his age of twenty, but he had never seen a woman this hungry for cock.

She went from sucking and slobbering on it to deepthroating it again.

After deepthroating it a few times, she went back to sucking it.

After a minute of that, she took his cock out of her mouth to tease and lick it a little with her tongue.

Then, her hands joined in on the fun, the right one stroking the hard shaft, and the left one massaging his full balls.

Throughout all of that, his constant loud moaning cheered her on.

Then, she went into simply bobbing her head up and down the length of his cock while still vacuuming it with all her might, steadily quickening the tempo of her bobbing, before stopping abruptly and turning back to sucking him and swirling her tongue around his shaft when she thought he was at his limit.

Her intuition was right.

Try as he might, this was the best blowjob of his life, and he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Cum-Cumming!" he stammered as the content of his balls started bursting into her mouth. Six shots of salty cum filled her tight mouth one by one, and she dutifully swallowed all of them. For a few moments after swallowing the last spurt of cum, she kept on sucking his now-emptied cock, uncompromisingly fighting for every single last stray drop of his cum to go down her throat.

When she was finally satisfied with her work, she finally pulled his cock out of her mouth, got back on her legs, and sat, legs spread wide, on her leather-bound chair.

"Time for you to work, pretty boy," she ordered him as he was getting back to his senses after the best blowjob of his life.

Once again, he just meekly nodded in agreement before getting on his knees and burying his face in her wet pussy.

She didn't expect much. After all, she was forcing him to do this, he wasn't doing this out of his own volition.

Then he started.

At first, he just teased the outer walls of her pussy, though given how horny and starved for sex she was, even that was enough to nudge her toward orgasm and make her moan loudly.

And then, he buried his tongue inside of her and went crazy.

Soon, the air in the room was filled with her loud, guttural, lustful moans as he ate her out, sucking on her enlarged clitoris and running his tongue over every inch of her pussy.

He couldn't deny it, this was rather pleasurable if only the purely primal part of it. Her pussy juices tasted even better than Isabel's, and the sight of her beautiful naked body right in front of his eyes, her beautiful face twisting in waves of pleasure his mouth sent throughout her body, was incredibly arousing.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and he went straight for his goal of getting out of this situation.

After adding the fingers of his right hand into the mix, furiously fingerfucking her, by now, quite well-lubricated pussy for a few minutes while continuing his oral assault on her wet sex all the while, it wasn't long before she reached an orgasm.

"Cumming!" she screamed as she forcefully clenched her legs around his head. A few drops of ejaculate leaked out of her pussy, a far cry from what some of the women he was with could do, though he quickly licked them off nevertheless.

"Is that all?" he asked as he got back on his legs before she even put herself together after the orgasm she just experienced.

"Yeah, no," she replied as she started putting the uniform back on "I'll call you later."

"Drop dead," he replied.

"Please, relax!" she said "It's not like I'm going to chain you up in my basement or anything. But after finally getting a guy of the type I like into my grasp, a tall, muscular, handsome white European, I'm not going to let you go so easily," she grinned as she finished dressing up "You leave for home in, what, a couple of months? Taking your darkie love with you, I guess. Well, until then, as long as you are on this island, I'll call you and you'll come here, or else." she said as she pulled out the remote key to the door, pointed it towards the black door and pushed the button on it, unlocking the door.

Wordlessly, she passed him by while he likewise got dressed up. When he finished, she opened the door and motioned for him to leave.

"Is everything OK?" Isabel asked scared, as she saw her boyfriend get out of the room after a rather long time with a gloomy expression on his face.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers
12