Doctor's Orders

Story Info
Ellie learns a new method for dealing with stress.
4.5k words
4.66
33.5k
53
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first part in a new series that I'm very excited about. It has quite a bit of an age gap between two of the characters...so if that's not your thing, it might not be the story for you. I have quite a bit planned for the next chapters, so I hope you enjoy!

"Elizabeth?"

My full name. It always caught me off guard. I looked up and saw the nurse in her light blue scrubs standing in the doorway to the waiting room.

I stood up with a smile on my face. Dressed in workout clothes like usual. Today, a brand new pair of black camo Nike running shorts. Along with a white Nike hoodie with a black swoosh across the front. And of course, white Nike running shoes with a pink swoosh. In my mind, I was already sponsored by Nike...but that was a ways off.

My long, blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail. And it was still wet from the rain outside. My skin is usually fairly pale, but since I've spent so much time on the track recently, it's a few shades darker. My eyes are a crystal light blue. It's safe to say I have some Danish roots.

As I got closer to the door the nurse introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Victoria" She was a couple inches shorter than me. And she certainly was bubbly.

"Still raining hard out there?" she asked as we walked through the doorway.

"Yeah! And it came out of nowhere! I was at the track...honestly it kinda felt good." I said with a bit of a laugh as we turned the corner. We ended up at a little nook with a scale and I stepped right up like usual.

"You certainly know the drill..." she said, taking out her clip board and writing as she spoke. "Still...5'9..."

I waited for the scale to level off on my weight. 122 pounds. Up a little from last time, but I expected that with the weight training my coach has me doing. I watched Victoria scribbling. She buzzed the thermometer in my ear, wrote down the number, and we were on our way.

"We're gonna head right in here..." she motioned to a door just down the hall. Closing it behind us.

"So!" she started out, as I climbed up on the big chair. I sat down, sideways. with my feet hanging off the edge. I always felt silly laying all the way back in this thing unless I needed to.

"Normal checkup? That's what I have written down..." she stared at my chart.

"Yup! I need an annual physical for sports. I run track at State, so...just wanting to be prepared for the Fall." I get a physical every year.

As Victoria noted a few things on the computer, my eyes glanced over her. She had long, chestnut colored straight hair down to the middle of her back or so. She was...thick, for lack of a better term. Or at least her bottom half was. Her breasts were large. especially compared to my own. She wasn't out of shape by any means though. From what I could tell, her arms were lean, and her waist was fairly small compared to the rest of her body. It took me a while to place it, but she had a lot of traits that reminded me of Selena Gomez.

"Well that's good to be prepared!" Victoria said. I think she was nervous for some reason. "What do you run?" She asked, as she got out a blood pressure cuff. She took the sleeve of my hoodie and pushed it up all the way almost to my shoulder. The cuff slid up my arm, and she started to squeeze the other end until it snugged my biceps.

"The 400 and the 800 last year. Who knows this year. They had a senior running the 1600 last year and I'm kind of hoping I'll take her spot.." I probably told her more than she wanted to know.

"Ah! A sprinter!" She said a little loudly as she released the air from the cuff. "That explains why you're so fit." She declared as she pulled it off my arm.

Why I'm so fit? I was wearing a baggy hoodie. Did she mean my...legs? Before I could really say anything she stood up and started walking towards the tray with a couple needles and other tubes on it. Blood draw time.

"Actually, for this, we'll just have you take the hoodie off. I don't want it coming down while we're...drawing, the...blood." She kind of stumbled over her words.

I pulled it off over my head. I was only wearing a sports bra underneath. Black. With a white Nike swoosh in the middle. As I looked up, I saw Victoria's eyes go to my six pack. And then up a few inches to my perky but by no means large chest. And then to my eyes where we connected.

"Sorry, like I said...I was at the track before coming here and my shirt got soaked." I laughed a little nervously, looking down at my still somewhat damp sports bra.

"Oh goodness, no worries at all!" She said. "I get it. You get in a groove and don't want to quit. I played softball throughout High School, so..." she trailed off and never finished her thought. I think she saw me looking down at the needle.

"Sorry, I...hate this part." I admitted.

Victoria wiped the area with an alcohol swab and didnt waste any time. She grabbed the needle and went right for the vein. It was quick. Painless. I barely felt it.

"Wow, you're...good!" I said with a bit of a smile.

"I've been told I have pretty good hands..." She said confidently. "Helps you have good veins though...I can't take all the credit." She smiled as she waited for a second tube to fill. Eventually pulling it out putting on a band aid.

"You're all set. Dr. Stevens will be in soon." She said as she grabbed the clip board and closed the door. I put my hoodie back on and played on my phone a few minutes while I waited.

After just a couple minutes I heard a soft double knock on the door. "Hi, Ellie!" Dr. Stevens walked in with a big smile on her face.

Dr. Brooke Stevens. I had to assume she was somewhere in her mid 40's. I grew up just one block away from her home, and I'd often see her on my runs. She had two kids. Her youngest son, Mark, was actually in my grade and we had went to the same high school. I wasn't sure about her daughter but knew she was older. I think about five years ago she divorced her husband. He moved out, she got the house, and I still see her around the neighborhood when I'm back home.

Brooke is a similar build to myself. Maybe an inch taller. Short blonde hair. Long, lean legs. Thin waist. Her breasts were perky but not overly large by any means. She was dressed in a pair of navy dress pants, a classic white button down blouse, with a white doctor's coat over that.

"How are you??" She asked as she came in and immediately went to the sink to wash her hands. She didn't even give me a chance to respond before adding, "I saw you on your morning run today! It's so nice having you back for the summer." She was right, I had ran right by her house.

"Oh that's so nice of you to say! It's good to be back. And I'm good. Found a couple part time jobs for the summer to keep me busy so that's cool." I said with a smile. "What about you? Mark back for the summer?" I asked.

As Dr. Stevens opened her laptop and pulled up my chart she responded, "Oh goodness, no! He begged me to let him stay out in California for the summer." I had forgotten he'd went all the way out to UCLA until she said something. "Anyway...he comes back for holidays and such...but I ended up getting him an apartment near the beach for the summer. I'm honestly enjoying the empty nest...as terrible as that sounds." She said with a hint of guilt in her voice but a smile on her face.

"Oh I get it! I was so glad my parents got me a dorm to myself. I could do a roommate, and I'm not anti social or anything, it's just...yeah, I get it!" I repeated, trying to sound smart.

I watched as she reviewed the tests Victoria had just taken. After just a few seconds she stood up and made her way over to where I was seated. Pulling her stethoscope from around her neck and putting it on, she leaned over next to me. Sliding one end under my hoodie on the front side, she found my chest.

"Deep breaths...in and out..." She said softly. Moving it from one spot to the next as I inhaled and exhaled. Then a quick spot on my back and we were all set.

"Sounds good." She smiled. She pulled out her hammer to check my knee reflexes. "So...a couple jobs?" she asked.

"Yeah..." my feet swung forward ever so slightly as she checked both legs. "My parents cancelled my gym membership here in town. So I got a job at the gym to get the membership for free. I need to keep up on my weight training over summer, coach says. So that's like...two days a week. And then I got a little job at a small law office here. Three days a week. I think just doing like, administrative work or something, I'm not really sure...but it's a good resume builder!" I said with a smile.

"Ellie! That is just great! Is that...I mean, are you hoping to go into law?" she asked, as she continued to perform several other small tests.

"Well, we'll see! Maybe! I'm just kinda general business major right now and keeping my options open. I'm hoping to see what the real day to day is like in a real office, ya know?"

She was typing on her computer as I finished. "That's really great! I'll be excited to hear about it." She typed a few other notes as she spoke, "So...running track, training for track, two jobs...you're going to be busy!" She said with a laugh.

I laughed too and then somewhat unsure and in a shaky voice I said, "Yeah, I uh...I kinda wanted to talk with you about that..."

She stopped typing, swiveled in her chair, crossed her leg one over the other and both her eyes landed on mine.

"I...I don't know, I just...in High School I didn't have a care in the world. And now it's like...everything is getting real. This is real life. Real classes, real futures to decide on, on top of all the stress of performing well in track to keep my scholarship. Plus, I'm kinda nervous about working along side real lawyers and stuff. What if I'm not smart enough? What if I don't fit in? What if I pick the wrong major and hate my whole life?" I took a short breath, just to add, "I guess...I'm just a little stressed for the first time in my life." I took a deeper breath and gave her time to respond.

"You do sound stressed." She finally said, in a soft, calm voice. "And it's totally normal. Everything you're feeling is normal. And I'm glad you're telling me!" She said with a smile as she rotated back towards her computer. Clicking a few buttons. Then she turned back towards me,

"Just to confirm...not sexually active, right?" she asked directly.

"I, uh...well..." I looked down at my legs. Breaking our eye contact.

"It's totally, totally fine if you're not. No judgement here...ever. In fact...just so you feel better, you're looking at a girl whose first time was as a junior in under grad."

I looked up, feeling relieved.

"Uh huh..." She said confidently with raised eyebrows. "And to make matters worse...I wasn't even dating him. We were studying, for...I think calculus? Anyway...I'll spare you the details but one thing led to another and...studying became a lot more fun." She said with a devilish grin. "We ended up studying together quite a bit that semester...imagine that." she laughed a little more, sitting there in her chair with her legs crossed. I was actually a little bummed she'd left out the details.

"Anyway...my point is...don't think you're behind. Sex is fun and all, but...certainly nothing to rush into. With the right partner it's fun, but with the wrong one...painful, boring, and ugh...just, no. I mean, I was active in other ways long before then. And honestly..." she took a long pause, obviously trying to gather her thoughts.

And so was I. What was happening here? I tried to recap the last two minutes. I told her I was stressed, and now she's telling about her sex life, and now I think she's getting into...masturbation?

"Honestly..." she repeated herself, "Sometimes self pleasure is...more fun, more rewarding..." my heart was starting to race. I couldn't believe a grown woman was talking to me like this. So openly. I'd never had conversations like this even with friends.

"And what I'm trying to get at, I guess sort of in a round about way is, orgasms can help relieve stress. A lot of stress." She took a deep breath, "And so I guess that leads me to question number two...how often do you masturbate?" she left time for me to answer.

I just looked down again. Somewhat ashamed. "I, uh, well..." I stammered a

bit.

"And I want you to know this is just between you and I. And nothing you say will surprise me. I've heard it all, believe me..." she took another break.

"Um..." I stammered nervously. I think she could tell as she started offering up answers.

"Once a week? Twice a week? Once a day? Three times a day?" she asked. Very seriously and professionally.

"So I...I've tried. A couple times." I said honestly. "But I don't ever feel like I...get anywhere? If that makes sense?" I asked her, still looking down.

"Okay! That's great! So you've tried...but don't think you've ever climaxed?" She asked professionally

"Right." I said, shortly.

"Totally understandable. It's not easy...knowing how everything works. I get it. And...I can help with that." she smiled. "Everyone is different, I'll add. We all kinda have our things that work for us. It just takes finding them..." she paused. "So I want to start there...with naturally relieving the stress the way our body is meant to...before doing any sort of prescriptions, okay?" she asked as she stood up.

I nodded, "Okay!" I said in agreement "Whatever you think is best."

"So!" she said, as she took a short step towards to table. My heart started to beat faster. What...is going on? Was she about to touch me?

"What I would like to do...and, remember, this is completely between you and I. No one else. I want you to...get started. However you normally would. I know...it's not the...sexiest atmosphere. But we can work with it. I'm going to turn out the lights and leave you be for a bit. And then I'll come back and check on you okay?" she pulled out a light blanket from the cabinet and handed it to me, "in case you're cold. And just a tip...let your mind wander. That's the best part..." she said with a smile and made her way to the door.

"I'll put a sign on the door by the way...you don't have to worry about any visitors..."

"I uh...okay..." I said softly as the door closed behind her.

"Get started." I repeated her words out loud to myself with an eye roll. "Yeah. Right here. I'll get right on that..." I said softly. I covered up my legs with the blanket. The couple times in my life that I had masturbated, I'd done it by humping a pillow. But I never thought I could get anywhere near an orgasm so I just gave up. For some reason, touching myself just felt...dirty. And for no good reason at all. Still, I sat there on the patient bed now, legs stretched out long ways.

I remembered her last little tip. Letting my mind wander. And I couldn't help but go back to the story she told about her study buddy. I pictured the two of them on a couch making out. Not a single textbook in sight. But there was a lot of kissing. As I pictured him running his hands all over her, I repeated the same on my body. Up and down my arms...over my neck...squeezing my chest. It was fun to think about all the possibilities as I sat there in my own little world. As the mysterious man made his way down Brooke's body my hands made their way down my own. Finding my thighs and squeezing gently. My hands worked their way up my thighs instinctively as I imagined his would have. My legs parting ever so slightly to make more room. Finally, my palm cupped my mound gently over my silky shorts and started squeezing softly.

Time must have escaped me as I heard a soft double knock on the door and, "It's just me." followed. I heard a lock on the door and felt somewhat relieved. She pulled a chair up beside me. I didn't move an inch. Thankfully the blanket was still covering me but my hand hadn't moved from my mound.

I felt her fingertips find my forearm, and she slowly made her way up my arm, under the blanket, and right on the other side of my hand. I was frozen, and it was silent in the room. I didn't know what to say or think. I was just waiting for her instructions.

Brooke slowly squeezed my hand, which in turn squeezed my mound. She repeated this about ten times, until she slowly lifted off, and started sliding her fingers under my hand. Inch by inch I lifted my hand and she replaced it with her own. I left my hand floating in the air for a moment, until I ended up just placing it on the bed by my side.

Everything was happening so fast. Her fingers had already found my clitoris and were rubbing small, soft circles. She started slowly. The only sound in the room was the rustling of my slick shorts to her fingers. I laid there and enjoyed. After a few seconds she said softly,

"That's the spot...that feels good, doesn't it?" she asked but knew the answer. I simply nodded and smiled. She picked up the pace a bit with my confirmation.

"Don't be afraid to let your mind wander..." she said again. "That's how we find out what we're interested in...what we want to try...what our fantasies are..." she kept rubbing me. "It's all so normal, and natural. I don't want you to ever feel bad about doing this..." she added as she rubbed.

"Still feel good?" she asked. This time I responded.

"Yeah...really good..." I said softly. It was the best thing I'd ever felt. I was at a loss for words. I could already feel myself building.

"Feel where my fingers are? It's as simple as that..." she said softly. And I nodded to confirm. "You can go faster..." and she picked up the pace of her tiny circles. My heart and breathing in turn picked up. "You can slower..." And she did. "You can even..." and before she said it, she lifted off and lightly smacked my clitoris a few times with her fingers, "...tap it like that."

"Oh god!" I cried out softly.

"Like that?" she asked confidently.

"I...wasn't expecting that, but...yeah..." I stumbled over my words as she got right back into her circular rhythm. She continued that pattern. Fast, slow, and then light taps a few times.

"I...holy..." I said as I felt myself building. "I've never..." I couldn't finish a thought.

"You're getting close. That's good.." she said softly. Her speed only increased from there. Faster circles. Tighter circles. Still on top of my shorts. Swish...swish...swish...filled the room. I felt her left hand enter the bottom of my hoodie. Her bare hand against my toned stomach, made it's way up my body where it landed on top my sports bra. She squeezed my breast gently, finding my very hard nipple with her fingers through the fabric and flicking it gently.

"That feels good..." I said honestly.

"Good...It's supposed to..." she said right back. Picking up her pace again.

"God, I..." I could feel myself building to the point of no return. This was it. I was going to. "Fuck—that's...that's gonna..."

"Cum for me, Ellie." Brooke said in the most seductive and sexual soft voice I had ever heard her use.

My back arched. My neck arched. My toes curled inside my shoes. "I am..." I said softly as she slowed her rubbing. Slower and slower. Until she could tell that I was completely finished. Both of her hands somehow escaped my body without me even noticing.

I sat there on the bed. Breathing heavily for a couple seconds. "Dr. Stevens, I...how do you...like, what?" I was sounding stupid and I knew it. She just giggled.

"Lots of practice." she said confidently. "Lots and lots of practice. Good thing it's fun, right?" she asked with a smile. She stood up and rolled the chair back, turning the light back on.

"So! That's your homework. You gotta do that...at least once a day. Doctor's orders."

"I can handle that." I said somewhat nervously.

"And..." she pulled up the computer again, followed by a cell phone out of her pocket. I saw her start typing on the phone and then she looked up at me. "Did you just get a text?" I grabbed my phone out of my bag and saw it light up. A text from an unknown number that read "Dr. Brooke Stevens."

12