Doctor's Permanent Treatment Pt. 01

Story Info
His appealing chiropractor helps him adjust to his new life.
6.7k words
4.66
6.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
213 Followers

I'd like to thank Kenjisato again for editing and my friend Anaya for input. Sexual activity only involves characters over the age of 18. Any similarities to persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Random names have been used to protect the innocent and my bank account.

The Doctor's Permanent Treatment Part 1

—When long held feelings finally come to the surface.

My wife, Diane, and I had been married for about seven years; we had one son and two of the sweetest girls from her first marriage, Rebecca and Holly. She was also six years younger than me.

I am a teacher. I was also coaching sports at the school I was teaching at, and I was active in the teachers union. My name is Don Paterson.

The end of my marriage.

Well, the marriage kind of went south. Diane left me for an, divorced neighbor with two girls. They had met through the neighborhood Girl Scouts troop, where Diane was the leader. Diane and I had our problems, but I still think to this day, counseling would have helped us. But there wasn't any. He, somehow, convinced her to divorce me and marry him. Diane's head was turned by an man with 'some' money, who was interested in her— that was the bottom line.

Going to Dr. Cynthia Brown.

I had been going to a chiropractor, Dr. Cynthia Brown, for a few years since hurting my back while working construction during the summer; Diane went to her, also. Dr. Cynthia shared a practice with her chiropractor husband; they were both a year younger than I was.

During the divorce, I was stressed out and was seeing Dr. Cynthia almost two times a week for neck adjustments, and maybe a third time for physical therapy. The stress of the divorce and child custody hearings took a toll on me.

The end of Dr Cynthia's marriage.

Little did I know that just before my divorce, Dr. Cynthia's husband cheated on her and got the neighbor lady pregnant.

They tried to keep the practice together after their divorce. But the partnership did fold, eventually. It was funny. Dr. Cynthia got the equipment— the x-ray machine, the hospital beds for therapy, the better of the two chiropractic drop tables, etc. the expensive things; her ex got the office and waiting room furniture. Ah, karma.

Life goes on.

It just so happened that with my schedule— coaching and some moonlighting jobs— I would end up being her last patient many days, at six in the evening, or later.

After my divorce, my ex still went to see her for treatment, which lasted until she had a late appointment just before mine. The predator, asshole, and whatever other name I could use, Paul, was with her and so was my son. I walked in and just looked at him and smirked, with an evil eye thrown in.

Paul had the audacity to ask me, "What the hell are you doing here?"

So, I answered, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Just then, unseen by us, Dr. Cynthia and my ex began walking down the hall, leading to the waiting room.

I thought he was going to stand up and start a fight.

My Jeff was with them; he ran over to me just about shouting, "Daddy, Daddy, I miss you!" and he hugged the stuffing out of me. Because of some bullshit that Paul had dreamed up, claiming I abused my son, I had been forced to miss several visitations.

I hugged him back and told him, "I love you so much, Jeffie."

It was a good thing Paul did not try to fight me, as I had enough adrenaline pumping that I could have lifted a locomotive over his fucking head and smash him with it.

My son, Jeff, then said some magic words, "Paul said you didn't love me anymore."

Dr. Cynthia had heard everything.

"Listen, Paul, you son of a..."

Dr. Cynthia and Diane entered the waiting room from the hallway. Dr. Cynthia gave both Diane and Paul an angry look. This would come up later at Diane's divorce from Paul, and in the paperwork I threatened to use to get custody. Karma again!

Dr. Cynthia, Cindy.

I must describe Dr. Cynthia, Cindy; to the public, she's a very sophisticated woman, dressed impeccably, professional all the time. Her hair was always up in a very nice bun, she wore nice-looking glasses, and her chiropractic adjustments were always professionally done. You could tell she had a nice figure, even in her professional attire of blouse and skirt; she looked elegant-sexy with class.

Because of my sports schedule, I was always the last patient of the day. Before the partnership folded, her now ex-husband would rush out before she was finished with me. We ended up alone together many an evening around seven with nowhere to be. We began to have wonderful talks and developed a 'friendship'. We would lament to each other over what our exes had done to us.

I began to look forward to my appointments. I really needed adjustments, but my appointments were getting longer and longer; a few times, Dr. Cindy would give me a massage to help the adjustment. Afterward, I would have to lie on the bench while my erection would subside.

Dr. Cindy would say, "Lie still let the muscle relax— I mean, muscles relax."

I was not sure if the Freudian slip was on purpose or not. I just did not want to embarrass myself or my beautiful doctor, so I would lie still. We would sometimes not leave her office until eight o'clock or so. There was many a night, Cindy was the star of my dreams. During office visits, I never came on to her, other than getting an erection which I hid very well, at least, I thought I did. (Honest, Mom, I tried.)

One Friday evening, she said, "Okay, 'coach' Don, I am hungry. Want to get something to eat?" It was a quarter after seven.

A date, or more than a date?

"Sure." I had not once thought of any kind of romance with Cindy, well none that I would act on, on my own; I am a man, after all, and a gentleman thanks to mom!

She said, "Better yet, I have some nice steaks and potatoes and some lettuce for a salad at home. I know my home is on the way to your apartment. So, let's eat out by my pool. Do you grill?"

"Do I grill? You have not lived until you have tasted my world famous 'kitchen sink' marinated steaks," I bragged.

I only say this because of the compliments I had received for years. Basically, I'd hear of some secret ingredient that somebody put in their marinade, and I would put that in mine, too, and when you looked at what and how I made the marinade, it would look like I used everything in the kitchen (spices, condiments, stuff I could put in a blender), including the kitchen sink, so that's how it got to be called "Don's World-Famous Kitchen Sink Marinate." By the way, my best secret ingredient is cinnamon.

"I can stop by the grocery store and grab what I need."

"Well, we can shop together since I need a few things for the salad from the grocery store, also."

The neighborhood Cindy lived in was full of big houses. Did I mention that Cindy got the house?

Her ex got married to his baby's momma, but they did not get that house either, the neighbor's husband got the house, and custody of their two kids. Karma again.

In my mind, I checked what was in my gym bag, I had shorts, T-shirt, and a bathing suit, AND ALL WERE CLEAN! Just in case she invited me to swim, I was now ready. (I sometimes would stop at the YMCA for a light workout and a swim.)

We walked around the grocery store, throwing what we needed in the ONE cart. Here, this was the same grocery store that Cindy, her ex, my ex Diane, and I shopped at for years, before and then after both divorces. Our two neighborhoods bordered each other, and the grocery store was on the street that was kind of the border. Occasionally, we would be able to say hi to each other in the store, mostly before the divorces. The clerk, little Susie, knew us. Her eyebrows raised in recognition, and then surprise.

"Hi Doctor Cynthia, and hi Coach Don."

We just returned her smile.

We reached her house, and she opened both garage doors with her remote, pointed to the other bay, and I drove in. It took only one trip to bring all the groceries in.

She said, "I need to get out of my 'work clothes'."

As it was summer, it was still light out, I looked out the window and saw the pool and hot tub. It was a nice set-up, as it reminded me of how I had wanted to set up my own backyard before we lost the house in the divorce. Diane took the mortgage money, twice!!! I don't know what she did with it, but it didn't go toward the mortgage. I think that it was Paul's idea.

I started my marinate, had all the ingredients in the bowl, and was beginning to stir it up well.

When Cindy reentered the kitchen, I swear I had a heart attack. Her hair was out of the bun and ran way down her back to her waist. She had a T-shirt on, and what looked like bikini bottoms. I could not tell if she had a bikini top on, but what I could see was a lot of free movement under that shirt.

She told me where the charcoal was, and I got to it. I had never had charcoal light and turn to coals, so easily, the barbecue gods were with me— the steaks turned out perfect. Cindy had baked the potatoes to perfection, and made a salad fit for a king. She set the table, and we sat down.

She grabbed the A1, and I said, kiddingly, "If you use that, I am leaving!"

"Oh yeah? Your 'world-famous kitchen-sink steak marinade' is that good?"

I set down some of my marinade, au jus style in small cups to dip it in.

Cindy took her fork and steak knife and cut a small, bite-size piece, dipped it, put it in her mouth, and gave out a moan, "This is absolutely delicious!"

We chatted throughout dinner; it was like polite flirting. Cindy took her last bite and grabbed our plates; I started to get up, to carry and help with the dishes.

Cindy said, "Sit down, I am getting dessert." (Again, thanks momma, for telling me to listen to a beautiful woman when she speaks.)

I heard the dishwasher start and she then appeared with two dishes of ice cream. One, I could see was vanilla; the other, I saw, when she put it down, was chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!

I asked her, "How do you know I like this?"

With a smirk, "How long have I been your doctor?"

"Let's see, three years before Jeff was born, and he is five-and-a-half, so eight and a half years."

"In that time, we have talked about a lot of things; one time, you said you loved chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream."

"WOW!"

When we finished, Cindy stood up. "Let's go soak in the hot tub, it has been a long day."

I stood up, and replied, "I have my suit in my truck."

Cindy, with a lustful look, said, "No, you don't need one..." She, then, took off her T-shirt.

I was speechless.

She, then, dropped her bikini bottoms.

I did not move.

She had the nicest pair of breasts I had ever seen; they were large B-cups, and they looked as firm as the gods had meant them to be. She moved to me and grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and pulled it up over my head; then unbuttoned my pants, which quickly joined her shirt and her bikini bottoms; my boxers followed soon after.

She very softly asked, "Don, is this... okay?"

I answered her with a kiss and an embrace. When we started to kiss, my cock was at parade rest; it reached full attention, as we broke our kiss. Cindy took my hand and led me to the hot tub. I stepped in, and held out my hand to give Cindy a handhold, so she could get in. We eased into a watery embrace.

Cindy whispered, "This is so nice."

My mind screamed, "NICE!? IT IS FUCKING WONDERFUL!" I answered Cindy with another kiss, and I cupped a breast.

"Cindy, I have liked you for a long time. I don't think it is lust, but my mind said it is love of some kind, but we are friends. And after being burned by Diane, I am a little gun shy.

"I do not carry a gun." Then she planted a kiss on me! "I am stepping out on a limb here... I am more than just attracted to you..."

"Well, Mark Twain said, 'That's where the fruit is!'... Cindy, I am more than just attracted to you, too."

"Would you like to stay the night?"

I wanted to yell, "YES!" But, I said, in my most romantic tone, "Yes, I would like that."

"I do need to talk to you about us, there are things I should tell you before we get more involved...

"First, according to my doctors, I cannot have children. With my ex, we thought it was him with the stresses of the practice; we took a couple weekends to romantic spots, and we did all kinds of exercises and positions. But, after he got our neighbor pregnant, I went in for a full exam, regarding getting pregnant and to see if the bastard could have given me anything. I am, at least, clean, and I have not been with anyone since.

"Donald, I can't have children! If we go further, you need to know that."

"Cindy, I have not been with any woman since Diane threw me out. Cindy, I have my Jeff, he will always be my son. You know that the girls love me to Timbuktu and back. It looks like Diane will let the girls visit with Jeff."

"Second, Diane has returned to being my patient. Right now, she does not know how I feel about you. I do know how she feels about you. A month or so back, she said she wished she could get you back, but it would mean another divorce. She knows you are my patient; she even said, 'Tell him if you want to,' so I know I am not breaking any ethics rules by telling you."

"NO WAY! She cannot be trusted."

"Third, if we start dating and go further in this relationship, you can't be my patient anymore. It is unethical. And as a fact, as of the time we entered the hot tub I have broken some of the biggest 'ethical' rules."

I looked at her with obvious pain.

Cindy continued, "As of 7:12pm tonight, we stopped our physician-patient relationship."

I grabbed a piece of paper from her notepad by her outside phone table, and scribbled a note saying she was not my doctor anymore and gave it to her, signed, timed and dated.

With a smile she then continued, "As of 7:46pm when we entered the grocery store, we became boyfriend and girlfriend, I hope... otherwise, I am a fool...

"Little Susie, who used to be a patient of mine, and I understand a student of yours, recognized us; I bet the texts are flying tonight.

"I have a good friend, Dr. Barbara, who I know would be willing to take you as a patient, her husband-to-be is my patient now, since they fell in love.

"Oh, also... will you be my plus-one at her wedding next month?"

"I'll check my social calendar."

She just smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. "I think you'll be free." With a big smile, Cindy said, "Fourth, you need to do something."

"What?"

She brought her lips up to my ear and whispered, "Make love to me, and I mean tonight!"

We got out of the hot tub, picked up our clothes, kissed our way into her house, and to her bathroom. We took a shower together. I had been showering alone since just before the divorce. I loved, for years, showering with a girlfriend or a wife.

While she placed my hands on her shoulders, and showed me where she liked to be romantically massaged (funny she was massaging me the same way). We shared that shower until the hot water began to cool. I made a mental note, I could install a larger hot water heater for her. I had a BIG smile.

As we stepped out of the shower, I started to dry her off. Oh god, what a body she had. After almost nine years of friendship (maybe deeper than friendship), I had her in my arms.

I was kneeling while drying her legs; they were not skinny model legs, but very toned and on the athletic side. Since I was down near her sexual center, I leaned forward and gave her mons a kiss, which she kept nicely groomed. In the back of my mind, I wondered what It would be like shaved.

As if she was reading my mind, she asked me with a moan, "Would you like me to be shaved? I'll do it for my man if you want it that way."

"I'll think about it."

Then, wild horses couldn't keep me away from her clit, which my tongue found with ease.

Fortunately, the one good thing my ex-wife did for me, was to help me perfect my ability to give oral pleasure. Within about ten minutes, Cindy's legs started to tremble. I stopped, stood up, and guided her to her bed. We began to fondle each other and then she told me she liked to give and receive oral sex.

With an air of sophistication, she said, "A blowjob first will help you last longer inside me, when you make love to me."

Well, I knew that, but not many women wanted to give a blowjob.

Cindy said, "My ex did not want to do oral on me, so I did not do it for him.

"You, my sweet man, have already given me what I wanted. You know where I want your attention. I will give you like attention in return; here is the one thing do me right and I'll be yours forever. Do not push my head down, do not tell me when you are about to cum, I probably know already, but I love the surprise. I will always rinse my mouth out, because your cum will belong to me and only me, as my clit will be yours and only yours."

"Oh, by the way, when is your lease up?

With a where-did-that-come-from surprise in my voice, "Two months I am going in and sign a new lease soon."

"Don't you dare! I really want you here with me, this house is big and lonely; I would love to have you here."

She pushed me down. "Let me get busy!" She gave me the best blowjob I had ever had.

Before I got too close, I insisted she bring her hips around so my tongue and lips could play with her clit. This was the best sixty-nine I had ever done (even in my dreams!) We both came almost at the same time.

Cindy did not let my cock go and kept working my cock with her hands 'til it was nestled deeply within her pussy, the feeling of this lovely woman enveloping me with her arms and legs was extremely satisfying. I knew I had to use every loving trick I knew to satisfy her. The passion I felt toward her was awesome.

We then got down to serious lovemaking. Sometime, in the wee hours of the morning, we both came, and we were ready to fall asleep in each other's arms. When I woke up early the next morning, I jumped into the bathroom and did my male routine quickly; Cindy walked in as I walked out, she took a little bit longer. In fact, I heard the water running in the shower, and then I heard her voice, "Oh coach, your presence is required in here." We then took another wonderful, sexy shower.

Cindy's house (our house?)

Cindy gave me a tour of her home. She sounded like a game show announcer. "And here we have what could be Jeffie's room when he is with us. And if his sisters visit with him, here there are two more rooms." Pausing to walk around the corner, "Here, you can have a home office. Or even better, we could share the office."

Part of me thought this was fast. We just made our first love less than twelve hours ago. But I remember what I had said just recently, "Three years before Jeff was born, and he is five-and-a-half, so eight and a half years," Yes, I have known Cindy almost nine years and secretly have thought about her in more than a doctor-patient relationship a few times during that time. I never wanted to jeopardize my marriage to Diane; obviously, Diane didn't have the same fear.

As we returned to the kitchen, I noticed a doggy door in the back door. "Do you have a dog?"

Cindy replied, "I did, but I think the divorce was too much for him. He died after my divorce, he was a dachshund, but he was also old."

"WAIT! Did you say he was a doxie? Mom is watching my two miniature dachshunds until I get a place that will let me have them."

"Hello, Earth to Don, I will allow your dog's here. What are their names?"

olddave51
olddave51
213 Followers
12