Does Size Matter

Story Info
My girl is in control. Story about love and dominance.
1.4k words
27.3k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Does size matter? Of course, it does, and we all know it.

Me and my lady were laying in bed, about to get busy. I was naked and she was slowly teasing me. She was down to her bra and panties and I was expecting just a simple plain vanilla sex. However, I learned the hard way she had something else on her mind.

"Your dick is not very big." She said.

"It's all relative," I answered. I was a little surprised as I am very happy with my size and never had any complaints.

"You are right," She Said, "But mine is bigger than yours."

WTF? I turned over to look at her. She was holding a black "Doc Johnson" dildo that I bought her a year ago. She was wondering back then what would it feel to have a BBC inside of her. I went and bought her a big black dildo. We tried it once, but she was not happy with the feel of plastic. In hindsight, I think I misunderstood her clue, but that is another story.

That thing was Hugh! It was 9-inch-long and two inch wide. It was almost once and I half times my dick!

She was smiling and holding that monster to her panties, making it stick out as if its her dick.

"you are right, yours is much bigger. I admitted. I was not sure where this lead but let's find out.

"I guess that having the bigger dick makes me the Alpha." She was glowing," And you are the bitch."

She jumped up and told me to wait for her. She went to the restroom. I was turned on by her excitement and was waiting for her return, so we can get busy. Now our restroom was also connected to the walk-in closet where we keep the sex toys and day to day clothing, so I was not surprised when I heard a few things moving in the closet.

All the sudden the door opens, and she is standing in all her glory. Her long black her is down past her shoulders. Her big tits are on full display. Her legs were standing firm in a pair of black leather boots. And instead of panties she was wearing a strap on belt. In the middle of that belt. Right above her pussy is that black dildo pointing forward. I was stunned.

"How do I look?", She asks. "You look amazing. Like a goddess". She was so sexy; I could not believe it.

"So, come here and give me a kiss", she instructed me.

O.K. this is an invitation that does not need to be said twice. I jumped out of bed and stood in front of her. I got closed to her and bend to kiss her, and I feel unfamiliar feeling. Her dildo was poking on my balls. "hmmm, you are poking me. I said.

"Don't be a baby she said" clearly enjoying herself. "Just kiss me".

I reached out and as I placed my lips on hers, she moved back an inch... "Don't get all romantic on me. Kiss me down there". She placed her hands on my shoulders and applied pressure downwards.

I am sure that every guy in the world had used that old trick. The plain old "just give it a kiss". Who among us did not use it when asking for oral? Of course, I used it before, but it was the first time it had been used on me.

I lowered my self to my knees, admiring the view. The strap on belt had two leather straps between her legs. In between them was her naked pussy. All engorged and red, with wetness glistering from it. She was turned on. With my prize in front of me, I decided to play along. I opened my mouth and put the tip of the dildo in. I have never given a BJ before, but I was familiar with the concept.

As I am standing on my knees in front of her and taking her cock in, she looks down at me and say "You look so hot with a cock in your mouth. I tried to protest but she won't let me. "Don't talk. Keep sucking." The more humiliating it become the more in charge she felt and the more aggressive she became.

"Time for you to deep throat". She announced while holding the back of my head. She looks down and push that monster into my mouth. Gagging me... "Breath through your nose and try to relax".

I was not thinking. I was orally violated. I did not want to ruin the game, but I was not ready for this! I tried to relax, but as I relaxed, she pushed more of that shaft in. I got only half in and could not get it any further. She pulled it out.

"Good boy," she said, "But you need more practice. Now let's make you a real bitch. Bend over!"

She pointed over to our Liberator ESSE sex couch that used in our bedroom, wanting me to bend over forward.

I was not in favor of the idea. This thing was BIG. I never had something in my rear end, and this was not a beginner level. I read about anal training, and in all the stories they started small and increased size gradually. Starting at pro level seem like a bad idea. I was really nervous about it. But in a strange way I was excited too. The look in her eyes of raw power... She was loving it. It was so sexy. How can I say no to her? I wanted to please her so bad.

I bent over and took a deep breath. This is the same time in my life that I was not in control of a sexual activity. I was exposed, with my private area about to be invaded. I felt so weak and submissive. There was nothing I could do. I was at her mercy.

She put the tip to my asshole. I felt my asshole expand as she pushed it in. I don't recall the sound that I made, but I do recall her telling me to "Take it like a man". Finally, the tip was in me. It felt like I need to poop. I was so full. She leaned forward leaning on it. Pushing it slowly in. I gave in and then she pushed it all the way in. It hurt like hell. That poll was stretching me in ways that I did not know I could stretch.

She took mercy on it me and pulled back almost all the way. I was hoping that she will take it out, I don't know why I was not expecting her to push it back in. But she did... Hard. As that poll hit my prostate strange things started to happen. I felt sensations that I never felt before...

I was making sounds like a bitch in heat. Every time she pushed it in it hit the target. I was getting into it. And the more I cried the more she was into it. Finally, I could not take it anymore and I exploded all over the couch. I have never came so hard in my life. All the pressure emptied out my prostate.

I was spent, I lied there on the couch completely out of breath. As I look up to her she smiled at me. I got up to my knees on my way to get up. She looked down and put her hand on my shoulder. "Stay there" she said.

I was on my knees as she came around me and stood up. Her cock still standing straight forward.

"Clean it up!" she said. She brought the monster right in front my face.

That was disgusting. That was in my ass, and now she wants me to put it where?

I looked at her pleading.

"Open wide" she said.

I lost my dignity; I did not think. I was in sub space and I could not disobey her. No matter how bad I wanted too. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, accepting the inevitable.

She moved forward almost to the point of It touching me, looked at my eyes. Sensing her victory, she pulled to the side. As she took off the strap-on harness, she said "Good boy".

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Lord_GroLord_Groover 4 years ago
Wrong category

Not going to criticize your choice of subject matter. You can write about whatever you want to. But this IS in the wrong category, hence all the hostile comments. It should have been posted in BDSM.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Long Game Best friend steals wife.in Loving Wives
The Regretful Cuckold Mike regrets convincing his wife to sleep with another man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories