Does Size Really Matter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not mad. Tom is quite a bit larger in that department than Dan is, isn't he?" Diana questioned, "Did you like it? I'm sure Tom did; he talks about you all the time."

"I loved it and so did Dan when I told him about it. Dan is very much smaller than Tom and for some reason I don't understand he wants me to experience other men and take their cocks in my mouth and even fuck them. He wants me to become a hot wife." Jill confided.

"Not a thing wrong with that. You are lucky; a lot of men can become very possessive. I think it more that those men are so insecure they try to force love." Diana reasoned, "I would love to give Dan a blow job. From what I've seen his tiny cock is cute."

"Oh, it is and you can have all of him in your mouth at once and swish him around with your tongue. I love having him in my mouth. With Tom, it was great, but my jaw is sore from being stretched so far." Jill agreed.

They continued comparing notes with each other about their husbands as they put together the tray of condiments.

They walked out with the food in silence just as Tom was taking the burgers off the grill. Shifting to the outdoor table they sat and ate continuing the previous conversation about how relaxing the country was compared to the city. Tom repeated his invitation to come out for a weekend every so often and this time Diana also extended the invitation saying that it can sometimes get boring out here. She stared at Dan as she invited them. The table now hid her view of his groin.

They finished their meal and Diana got up to get more wine. She returned carrying a bottle of wine and four plastic glasses. "I don't like to take glass into the hot tub, so put your remaining wine into these," she announced setting down the wine and plastic glasses.

"I know Tom and Jill have no secrets since they have already seen each other naked. That leaves you and me Dan. Strip and I'll give you a hug like your wife gives my husband."

Diana stood and pulled her tank top over her head, then lowered her shorts.

Jill watched her husband stare at her now naked friend then shift his gaze over to her. Jill took at as a request to again show off her body to Tom. She stood and within seconds was nude and taking a step towards Tom, who was a bit slow, but soon caught on and removed his clothes just as Jill came within reach. The resulting hug was in no way discrete as many in the past. Tom's hands were all over Jill and her hands found and encouraged his erection.

Dan's eyes darted between Diana's naked body that he had lusted over for many years and Jill fondling Tom's massive cock.

"We're waiting on you Dan," Diana said shocking Dan back into reality. He stood and slowly stripped putting his arousal on full display for Diana who now stood very close to him. She stared at his groin as his cock slowly came into view.

"How lovely," were the first words from her as Dan's cock sprung free of his boxers. She reached out to caress his naked and very erect cock. "I know that Jill and Tom played with each other while we were at the store and I also know she told you all about it and you encouraged her to go further. I like how open minded you are, but now I'd like to play with you."

She took hold of his manhood and asked, "Is this it's full size? Have you ever measured it? Jill said I could get all of you in my mouth at once. That sounds like fun."

Dan was enjoying the stimulation from a hand that was not his wife's and her reference to how very small he was. He reached up to caress her small breasts as he had so many times in his fantasies. Her nipples were harder than his wife's and they seemed to be begging for him to pinch them.

Diana dropped to her knees in front of Dan and took him in her mouth. Dan looked over at Jill and saw that she was bent over the table and Tom was behind her. Dan recognized that his college buddy was fucking his wife as he had requested. Between the visual stimulation of seeing his wife being fucked by a monster cock and Diana's warm mouth massaging his genitals, he could not contain himself and filled Diana's mouth with his cum.

Dan returned the favor to Diana by using his tongue on her as she lay back on the table. He licked her as he'd learned to give maximum pleasure to the woman under his tongue. He alternated between slow, soft, teasing licks and plunging his tongue deep in her channel pumping her as if fucking, but with his tongue. He then sucked on her clit and flicked it with the tip of his tongue until she squirmed and let out a scream of pleasure.

After they had all recovered, they climbed into the hot tub with a glass of wine and made plans for the rest of the weekend. He looked forward to talking with Jill later about her experience.


12