Doesn't Anyone Lock the Door? Ch. 03

Story Info
More bi fun and partner swaps for Dave, Cindy, Beth & Ty.
11.1k words
4.7
9.8k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 08/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been just over a year since I uploaded chapter 2. In the process I've retired and moved to a new country, so now hopefully I'll have more time to write about our pervy pals!

This is the third chapter of a story about a guy graduating college and discovering a whole new world of sexuality including the whole world of bisexuality. It stands on its own, but starting with the first chapter is more fun. There is not much real group sex in this chapter, there is MM, FF, and MF, with partner swapping, it's really an interlude between chapter 2 and chapter 4.

This story has a lot of both male and female bisexuality, group sex, and a lot of pretty dirty stuff that might not appeal to some (anal, rimming, A2M, watersports). If that's not your thing, no problem, move along, nothing to see here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were curled up on the blanket on the floor in front of the couch, Dave and Tyler wrapped around Cindy and Beth in one sticky pile. Just a few minutes ago, they'd had the hottest sex of their lives, hit more than a few new high points, and definitely established themselves as an anyone do anyone, every which way, bisexual foursome.

They had been catching their collective breath and were slowly coming back to reality.

"Holy shit kids, that was beyond amazing!" Cindy was lying there wide-eyed, with her head on Beth's thigh.

"And you finally got your wish and got butt fucked by Dave." This from Tyler, with his head on Cindy's hip.

"And I get it next!" Beth chimed in, to everyone's chuckles.

"And we all get Dave's ass, he's the only ass virgin left."

Dave gave a half laugh, half moan. "I think my ass may win the popularity contest."

"Oh, you betcha' sweetie! I can't wait to watch Ty's cock sliding in and out of your cute hole and then Beth and I are gonna take turns reaming you with our strapons 'till you're all out of cum!"

"I think I need to be afraid, very afraid."

"Nah, Davey boy. You are gonna love it as much as I do!"

"Well, while we are lining up for Dave's ass, we should probably go get cleaned up. Again..." Cindy got a laugh out of the group with this one, since about all they had done since the night before was suck, fuck, get clean, then suck and fuck some more.

"Yeah, we'd better, before we stick to the blanket and each other,' and in celebration of the education you all have just given me, I think it'd be great for the four of us to go out to someplace actually decent. Since I am the one graduating, I'll even spring for it!

"Aww Dave, that is so sweet," Cindy even managed to roll over and kiss him, without dislodging Beth, at least too badly, but Tyler caught her and pulled her in laying his head on her hip.

"Also, since I am the one already done and graduating, I don't want to be the cause of any of you messing up on those last finals you all have, so after we eat, I think everyone should actually study for a bit and get some real sleep tonight. Tomorrow, you take your last finals and I pick up my parents. Sorry but I'm going to need to go to dinner with them, so no playtime for me tomorrow, which sucks since it's the end of the year and time to party. Saturday is graduation, I'd really love if it you were all there. Plus, my parents are buying dinner afterward and you are all invited. Hell, you are as much my family as anyone."

"Of course, we're all coming to graduation! And we'd really love it if you were commando under your gown." Cindy leered at Dave as she said it. "But we understand that you can't, a risk of a breeze up your skirt and all that." Beth and Ty nodded and chuckled in agreement.

"And, yes Daddy! We'll be good children. We'll study and go to bed, maybe even separately, damn you!" Cindy leered again. "But, Sunday night after your parents fly back out, your ass, and all of the rest of you, is ours until you are completely worn out!"

"Deal, baby!" Dave imitated Cindy's leer back at her but just got belly laughs from the now-revived Beth and Tyler.

"OK, shower time, and in honor of our new 'arrangement' I think that the first shower goes to Dave and Bee." They both stared. "Come on, after this, I think we aren't four friends in two pairs anymore, we are a foursome. It's worked for the friendship for a long time now, and in the last two days, the sex seems to have followed along just as well. So, I think that from now on, we are everyone with everyone."

There was a moment of silence as everyone processed Cindy's proposal, then Dave hefted himself to his feet, smiled at the group, and held a hand out to Beth. "Shower my dear? I'll wash your everything if you wash mine." Beth just grinned, nodded regally, took his hand, and gracefully rose to her feet, wrapping her arms around Dave and molding herself to him.

Tyler hooted, "All right!" and Cindy just beamed with a sparkle in her eye. They were all in!

"OK, you two go get clean, and not too dirty, again, HA! Then Ty and I will take second shift"

Dave and Beth headed to the bathroom, walked in, and closed the door. "Hey Beth, just checking, are you OK with all of this? It's great, but it's all so fast, and I just want to make sure, you all mean too much to me to fuck this up!"

Beth turned to Dave and wrapped him a tight hug, "Oh my god, Davey, I am better than OK, I am loving this! It's been coming out since, well since we walked in on you and Ty, but Cin and I had hoped for something like this. I knew about Ty and he said it was OK to tell her. We told you that we have been playing with each other almost as long as we've been roomies. We all like each other, sex is fun, tons of fun, and this is the time for us to try everything. We all know that this is kind of like dropping a bomb on you, but you seem to be doing great with it, and we are all so happy about it! Plus, I gotta tell you that walking in on you fucking Ty was the hottest thing I've ever seen! OK, so I may be a little bit of a kinky perv, but damn, you guys looked just so awesome, and seeing your cock stuffing his ass almost made me cum on the spot!"

"Wow, OK. When you walked in, I was so freaked out I didn't know what to do, but then when you both started stripping, cheering, and jumping in, it was all so good!"

"Better than just 'good'."

"Well yeah, so now I kinda feel like a douche for taking so long to get it."

"Dave! You are a great boyfriend, Cin always says how kind and fair you are, and you ALWAYS makes sure she cums! You have no idea how many guys just don't care! So, it's totally OK. Yes, we would have loved it if you were ready a little sooner, but hey we each needed to find our way here, pushing may have wrecked it. And what is the most important, is that you got here, and here we are! But what is second most important right now, is that I HAVE to pee!" She spun them around and sat down on the toilet.

"Should I, uh"

As her stream started, "Of course not, this is totally cool, in fact..." She reached up and grabbed his already inflating dick and gently pulled it to her lips, gave it a lick and kissed the tip. "But I do have a favor to ask."

"Sure, anything!"

"Well, it's another one of my little kinks," she wiggled and stood, "I love to hold a guy's cock while he pees, you just do what you do and I do the aiming."

"Uhh, really?"

"Yeah, I kinda love it, just a silly thing. I'm not freaking you out now, am I?"

"No, but I do admit it's a surprise! But sure, go ahead."

"Oh thank you Dave! I really appreciate it." She finished, wiped, stood, slipped around him, wrapped her arms around his waist, and took hold of his, half hard rod.

"OK, now just go for it."

"Uhhhh, OK, but, well, it might be a little hard to get going, because well, it's a little hard." Dave actually blushed as he said it.

Beth giggled, "Yeah, I know, that's part of the fun! Just take a breath, let it out and relax, it'll happen."

Dave felt a shiver ripple though him that was pretty exciting, he took in a deep breath, let it out slowly and let himself relax. In a few seconds the trickle started and he looked down at Beth, concentrating on the tip of his dick, as the flow started, she bloomed into a radiant smile and he relaxed even more. She aimed him into the toilet, making a few little circles, and was mesmerized by his stream into the water. Along with aiming him, she started to slowly stroke his shaft, he grew and the feeling was amazing. When his bladder was empty, she shook off the last drop and turned to him with a huge grin, "That was OK, right?"

"OMG, wow, yeah. This is all so new, but holy shit, it's all so good!"

Beth gave Dave a sly look, "Ya know? I bet my slutty roommate is taking advantage of your slutty roommate, figuring that they'd have enough time while we were in here. I think we should take advantage right back and do the same thing."

Dave looked down at his fully hardened dick and said, "Well I think that you have one definite yes vote right there!"

Grinning, Beth hopped up on the bathroom counter and in a display of flexibility pulled her heels up on the edge and presented her wide open, still glistening wet pussy. "Well then stick your vote in the voting machine!"

"Uh, one thing. I really should clean up a bit first, right.

"See, Dave, that is exactly what I was talking about! You are a great boyfriend, always kind and careful, even when most guys wouldn't be. Cindy and I cleaned out so well it probably wouldn't matter, but you're right, smart!"

Dave just leaned in to kiss Beth as he turned on the tap, grabbed the soap from the dish, and started to give himself a few soapy strokes.

"Hey! That's my job!" Beth slipped her hand between Dave's and his root and gave him a few more strokes. He leaned in and splashed water on his soapy cock and grabbed a towel to dry it.

"Now, where were we?"

Beth grabbed Dave's hips to center him in front of her, moved one hand to line him up with her open pussy, then put it back on his hip and pulled. Dave easily sunk to the hilt into Beth's warm, well slicked tunnel in one smooth stroke, and they both sighed.

"Mmmm, now that's two of my holes and we are off to a wonderful start, but I definitely want you in my ass later!" Beth cooed as they started to move back and forth with easy relaxed, movements.

"And all three of you are waiting to get into mine," Dave chuckled as they started to pick up speed.

"Oh, yeah! I'm not sure if I want to see Tyler fuck you, or I get to do you with the strap on more. But the good part is that I get both, and get to see Cin fuck you too. But for right now, mmmmmmmm this is nice!"

"Yes, it is!" Dave reached with one hand to roll one of Beth's nipples between his fingers, and reached down with the other to rub her clit with his thumb. She moaned softly and the speed picked up a little more, rocking back and forth on the countertop to match Dave's motions. His shiny cock slipping in and out of Beth's equally wet and shiny pussy lips.

Beth returned the nipple tweak, twirling both of his as their bodies started to slap and the kisses got deeper along with their breathing. After all the intensity of their recent play, this seemed so much more intimate. Dave let go of Beth's nipple to put his arm around her back to steady them as well as to pull them closer together, but he kept his thumb rubbing circles on her button.

"I think I'm gonna..."

"Yeah, me too." They both did that little pick up and speed up that you do when the point of no return is approaching and slid easily over the top in a shared orgasm that was as much relaxing as intense.

As they came down, Dave whispered, "Thanks, that was really nice."

"Mmmmm, thank you too! It really was."

"But, I think there is one more thing that I need to do." As Beth quizzically looked at Dave, he dropped to his knees and leaned in to start licking and slurping his cum out of her dripping hole. He also moved up a few inches to lick and suck her clit, then rocked her back on the counter a little to lick down to her asshole and give her a good tongue fuck rimming before moving back up to her clit and giving his best oral effort. That did it. She dropped her legs on his shoulders squeezing his head between her thighs, leaning forward with her face and tits on his head and came on his face with her whole body shaking.

Dave just enjoyed the enclosed feeling of being totally wrapped in Beth, his face stuffed in her beautiful snatch, until she started to carefully untangle herself. He assisted her with getting her legs and his heas and shoulders separated and stood up to lean over and give her a long soft kiss.

"Damn and that was even better! See, that just proves why Cindy says youre such a good buyfreind. " Dave bushed. "And this one needs a repeat. But right now, as much as I hate to, we'd better get going or they are going to knock the door down in a minute."

"Any time! Well, any time we can have this kind of quiet, which I don't think will be too often given our other lovers."

"We'll have to work on that, not that the other is so bad." Beth gave Dave one last grin and turned to start the water in the shower.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya know? I bet our roomies are taking advantage of their time in the bathroom and we should at least do the same, whatcha think, Tyler?"

"Hmmm, you have a good point there Cin, so what do you have in that dirty little mind?"

"Welllllll, I just got a real dick up my ass for the first time, instead of a replicock, and I fucking loved it, so I think a round 2 would be just the hot ticket right now."

"Really? Ya think Dave will be OK with it?"

"Yes I do, first we all agreed to the free-for-all, and my dear Davey, while having been a bit slow out of the gate, seems to be coming up to full filthy speed in a flash!"

"Well OK then! What's the plan? Just a quick buttfuck, or do I see something a lot dirtier behind those pretty eyes?"

"As a matter of fact, I do have something in mind, and oh fucking yeah, it's dirty! About as filthy as you can get, but I am reveling in all this nastiness and I want as much as I can get, so do me a favor and lay that sweet ass down on that cummy, gooey, blanket and let me show you."

Tyler just nodded and grinned at Cindy as he flopped back on the blanket and wadded up the corner as a pillow. Lying slightly spread legged, with his arms spread as well, he looked up at Cindy, and said, "OK, dirty girl, go for it."

She gave Tyler a conspiratorial smile as she moved to kneel between Ty's legs and started stroking his cock from semi to full hardness, withing a few seconds it was once again hard as a bat and sticking straight up in Cindy's hand. As she started to lean down, Tyler went wide eyed. "A2M? You really want to do that?"

Cindy took a big soft lick of the now completely grown crown of Tyler's cock and said, "You're damn right, A-to-fucking-M! We're all so clean that if you looked up our gaped asses and we opened our mouths, you'd see daylight, so that is not even that nasty, but it's good enough for me right now!" With that Cin opened her mouth over the head of his dick and lowered herself until her nose was in Ty's bush and her tongue snaked out and licked the top of his balls.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God! That is the hottest, filthiest thing that anyone's done to me and that feels sooooo fucking good!" With that Cindy gave him a look that would melt stone and pushed his legs up so his asshole rolled up into view under his hanging balls. She slowly pulled back off his cock and drooled a thick rope of spit on it, and his whole crotch, before licking down his cock, his balls, his t'aint, and finally slipping her tongue right into Ty's ass.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. Squared! Cindy, you beautiful, nasty slut! C'mere and give me a kiss! I need to get with the filth!" Cindy, after tongue fucking Ty's ass for a little longer licked her way back up Tyler's junk, and while slowly lowering his legs worked her way up to his face. When she got there, she slowly lowered her drooly mouth to his for a kiss that about boiled the spit. When they broke, Ty winked and grinned at Cindy, put his hands under her ass and started to scoot her up over himself. The last thing she heard, before her body slipped onto his gooey face was, "Mmmmmm, yum!"

When Cindy's pussy, covered in spit, cum, girl juice, lube, and sweat landed on Tyler's face, he went to town like a starving man. He licked and slurped all of the essential juices covering her crotch, then slid her up a little farther to give her the same anal tongue fucking that she had given him. She squealed and moaned all the way through Ty's dirty oral treatment and after a several minutes of grinding her ass and cunt on Tyler's face, she slipped back down for another gooey dirty kiss.

"OMG that was soooooo good! I really don't know why, but sometimes, fuck, almost all the time, the dirtier it is, the more I like it, and the better it is! I love Davey to death, but until just now he's just not been very dirty, but happily that is all changing fast for the filthy better, and right now I want to wallow in the dirt!"

"I totally get it darlin', nasty can be nice! So let's get to it!" Tyler reached for the lube bottle that was just within reach and Cindy automatically stuck out her hand, he squirted a blob on her outstretched fingers and one on his cock that ran down from the head. He set the bottle down and stroked his cock a few times to spread the slime, as Cindy smeared hers on her ass and stuck two fingers in working them around.

"Since I am all open, no need to work up to it," Cindy said as she raised her butt, grabbed Ty's slick stick and just sat down on it, taking it up her already greased and gaped ass, to the hilt in one drop.

Tyler literally just went, "Oooof." And Cindy gasped, "Fuuuuuuuuuuck." She leaned down to kiss him again as she started twerking her ass up and down on his rod.

"I love it when Beth fucks me with the strap on, but there is nothing like a real dick! God this feels amazing." As she spoke, she increased both the speed and the intensity of her bounce, until they were slapping on each other and little drops of the mixed juices covering them both were squirting out and splashing them and the blanket.

Tyler hanging on to her hips to keep her from flying off, and pretty much for dear life, managed to get out, "and OMG, nothing feels like ass! Cin, you want to finish this way, or do you want some doggie too?"

"Damn! Decisions. Decisions! "Tell ya what, I'm so fucking excited, that if I reach down and slap my clit a few times I am just gonna blow up, and I would just love to just ass cum like a filthy slut all over your dick, so I am good! But, try to hold off for a second after I do, I wanna pop off your cock and catch your cum in my mouth, then I am gonna snowball you! The fucking nasty best of A2M!"

"Holy fuck, dirty girl, you have nasty down to an art! Go for it!"

With that Cindy sped up even faster and started to slap her pussy like it was a bad little cunt. In about 30 seconds, she gasped, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she start a long wailing moan as her body started to tremble. Cindy also squirted a stream of girl juice right up Ty's belly and chest and some even made it to his face. Tyler licked his lips enjoying the unexpected treat, while he struggled mightily to not cum for a minute, but had the help of the distraction of keeping Cindy upright and not falling over like a ragdoll.

After another 30 seconds, Cindy's eyes opened to slits and with a really smirky grin on her face got out, "Well that hit the spot!" She kind of oozed backward, until her face was over Ty's slick shiny cock and simply slurped it in. She was still too wasted to do much, but just some lip and tongue action was enough to finish Tyler.