Dog Days of Summer

Story Info
A recent lull in our sex life takes a quick turn.
6k words
4.47
12.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a secret profile on a fetish website for the last few years. I used it to feed my desire and share pictures of my wife's feet. I loved reading the comments and feedback, and getting random messages from guys asking to play with them in real life. They had no idea how much she would enjoy that, but I kept it quiet.

Recently, I started chatting with a guy about 12 years younger than us. He was local, had a good-sized cock, and was very interested in playing with my wife. He also had a major foot fetish. It seemed like a perfect match. I sent him more private pictures of her feet that were not shared on my profile. He returned with pictures and videos of him jerking off to her pictures and even cumming on her feet photos. I really enjoyed receiving these, often distracting me from work. This went on for a few weeks.

We decided to exchange phone numbers so we could text instead of messaging through the website. Our conversations escalated shortly after. He was really wanting to get a hold of her sandals or socks and cum on or in them. The idea of her wearing those sandals after he had cum on them made him extremely horny. When I told him how horny that made me, he would tell me he wants me to think of his cum on her feet everytime she wore them.

Finally, I had had enough and agreed to meet him at a park to make the exchange. I took a vacation day from work, knowing my wife would be busy as she works from home. That week flew by and it was Friday! I had taken a pair of my wife's worn socks from our laundry bin. She had worn them while doing some yard work the other day. I snuck them into a zip lock bag and into my shorts pocket.

I then went into our closet and grabbed a pair of sandals she likes to wear fairly often during the summer. I don't even recall the brand, but they are your typical tan sole sandals with two straps over the top. These straps were a blue and pink floral design. Thankfully her feet are small, each sandal fit into each cargo pocket perfectly.

My wife was with one of her clients as I prepared to leave. I mentioned in passing I was going to run some errands and would be back home in a bit. I got into my SUV and drove off, nervous and excited. I told myself several times how crazy I was, thinking how I have never done anything like this before.

I arrived at our designated parking lot early and sent him a text. He responded almost immediately, saying he was almost there. I waited anxiously. As soon as he pulled into the lot, I knew it was him. There were only four other cars in the lot at the time. He parked right next to me, on the passenger side and exited quickly. Before I knew it, he was opening the back door and climbing in to my vehicle.

We exchanged a quick handshake, but not before I noticed the rather large bulge in the front of his shorts. My cock responded with a twitch.

He didn't waste any time and pulled his shorts off as he sat down. They rested at his ankles as he sat there in a white t-shirt. My eyes went right to his cock, appearing even larger in person than the photos he'd been sending me. I fumbled pulling the bag of socks from my pocket, handing them back to him. He ripped open the bag, raising my wife's worn socks to his face.

I listened to him make moaning and groaning sounds as he rubbed them all over his face. I could hear him smelling them, loudly. His impressive cock was growing longer and thicker. This guy was not the longest I've seen, I think that still belongs to my buddy Dan, but wow was he thick. If I had to guess, he was a solid 7-7.5" long and as thick as a water bottle.

I watched him for a few minutes before remembering I had my wife's little sandals in my pockets too. I slowly pulled them out, not wanting to disturb his enjoyment with her socks. I looked on as he struggled to slip one of the socks over his engorged cock as he continued to sniff the other. Her little black ankle sock didn't quite cover the length of his cock and seemed stretched tightly around his girth.

He stroked himself with his right hand, before finally saying a word.

"Oh my God, her socks smell so good!" he told me.

"I'm glad you like them," I replied.

After a few more strokes, I spoke up again. "Did you want her sandals too?"

"Oh hell yea!" he blurted. "I didn't think you'd be bringing both!

He took her left sandal from my hand and raised it up. He tilted and turned it, admiring her toe imprints on the sole. Then he began sniffing her sandal, alternating between it and her sock.

He was in ecstacy it seemed. I could feel my cock leaking from the excitement. Watching this 29 year old guy enjoy my wife's worn socks and sandals was really turning me on.

His strokes became more consistent.

"Hey, could you do me a favor?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, watching him stroke himself.

"Would you come back here and show me some pictures of your wife's feet while I jerk off?" he asked, now looking at me.

"Sure," I answered, "I can do that."

I quickly hopped out of the driver's door and into the back. I hoped no one noticed the tent in the front of my shorts. It seemed there were only three cars in the lot now.

Now in the back, sitting next to this guy. I unlocked my phone and started to show him the pictures he liked the most. I stayed on the ones where my wife's toes were painted white. I mixed in pictures of her soles for him. He stroked his big, fat cock faster and faster. My wife's little sock holding strong onto his shaft.

"Mind if I take a pic of her little sock on your cock?" I asked, surprised at myself.

"Go ahead man," he panted, " Whatever you wanna do."

I snapped a few photos as he kept masturbating.

"Let's see how her sandal looks with your cock," I teased.

"Mm, good idea!" he said.

He held the left sandal to his cock. It was nearly as long, but not quite. He tried to slide it onto his cock, but it was too thick to fit under those straps.

"Wow," I stammered, "That's impressive!"

"Think she would like my big cock" he asked me.

I fired back, "No. I think she would love it!"

He groaned in response, stroking faster.

"That would be the thickest cock she's ever had," I continued teasing.

"Mm, I'd love to fuck her some time," he replied.

I had an idea.

"Hold the sandal under your cock,"I suggested. "I want a pic with the thickness comparison."

Once he held it in this position, my wife's sandal almost disappeared. I took a few photos and even started to record him jerking off. I was thinking some day, I would show this video to my wife.

We were both zoned in. Him with my wife's worn socks and sandals, me enjoying his enjoyment.

Just then, the shock of my life happened. I swear I saw someone walking towards my SUV in my peripheral vision. And she looked a lot like my wife!

"Shit!" I blurted out.

"Mm, I'm almost there," he moaned.

"My wife is here!" I panicked.

"What?" he said confused, "Are you for real?"

There was no hiding, I was busted. My wife walked right up to the window and peeked through the tinted glass. All I could do was wave and smile, trying to hide who and what was going on behind me. I cracked the door slightly to talk.

"Hey babe, what are you up to?" I asked.

"Hi," she replied, "I was gonna ask you the same thing."

"Oh, um, not much," I mumbled.

"Who's in the truck with you?" she asked.

"Oh, yea," I stalled, "An old friend. We used to work together."

"Oh, ok," she answered, not believing a word I was saying.

She moved over and was trying to look over my shoulder but I tried to block her.

"Why does your friend have one of my socks on his cock and holding my sandal?" she grilled me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw my new friend had never stopped masturbating this entire time. In fact, he was looking towards my wife as he sniffed her other sock.

"Hi, friend of my husband that I've never met," she said, raising her voice.

"Hi," he answered, "Nice to meet you."

"Oh I bet. Are you almost done with my socks and sandals?" she asked him.

"Mm, yes I am," he groaned to her.

My wife then pulled the door open wider.

"Well that's a shame because I just thought maybe you'd like the real things," she responded.

She was now having a direct conversation with him as if I wasn't there.

"Apparently my husband thinks so lowly of my sandals," she added.

"Your socks smell amazing," he cut her off.

"Here, why don't you compare them to my feet," she answered back.

My wife then climbed into the drivers seat. She turned around, resting her shoes on the middle console. I noticed she was still wearing her socks and shoes she had on when I left earlier. They were a gold/brown tennis shoe, Candies brand. Her socks were the white no-show.

This guy dropped her sandal to the floor of the truck, with her sock falling on top of it. Her other sock was still wrapped around his cock. He reached with both hands and began untying her left shoe, then her right. I looked at my wife and she was staring right back at me. I mouthed the word sorry. She smirked and raised her right eyebrow as if to say, too late.

He slowly pulled her left shoe off, revealing her little, socked sole to us. His head lowered until his nose was inside her shoe. I could hear him inhale deeply. He closed his eyes as he took a second smell. The same treatment was given to her right shoe. Both socked soles facing him as he did.

My wife waited patiently. He couldn't help but to stroke himself.

"Ah ah ah," my wife stopped him, "Not yet."

He stopped his movements.

"Not until all three socks are removed," she ordered him

He reached up again, this time pulling at her left sock. First her heel was free, then her arch, followed by her toes. He immediately stuffed her sock to his face. Moaning and groaning. My wife was now smiling widely, enjoying this moment.

When I looked at her again, she mouthed to me what I believe was, "Nice job. He's big."

All I could do was smile back and mouth "I love you."

He finally made his way to remove her right sock. Once again it was her heel first exposed, then her arch, and her toes. That sock was sniffed as well. My wife flexed her toes as he did this.

"Don't forget about the third sock," she teased.

He knew exactly what she was talking about.

"You wanna see my big cock?" he asked her.

My wife just nodded her head and wiggled her toes, confirming her answer.

"Am I bigger than your husband?" he teased her.

"Much," she replied, "And so thick."

He pulled her sock off his cock inch by inch as he watched for her reaction.

"That looks yummy," she teased, "Now bring your face here."

He dropped her sock, as he leaned forward, lowering his head. His face was an inch away from my wife's soles.

"Don't move," she said.

She then scooted in her seat. She lifted her feet off the middle console until she placed them onto his face. I watched as my wife rubbed her feet up and down on his face. He was in heaven.

"How do they smell?" she asked him, pushing the toes of her right foot onto his nose.

"Mmmm," is all he could say.

He then reached up with both hands and took a hold of each foot. He held them delicately, a heel in each hand. Small kisses were placed on every inch of each sole, alternated with sniffs of every toe. This carried on for several minutes.

My wife motioned for me to pull down my shorts and play with myself. I did. My cock was leaking nonstop from all the excitement. Our new friend took notice.

"Mm, look how much bigger I am than your husband," he bragged.

"Mm I see," she played along, "Do you think that thing could fit inside me?"

"After I cum on these sexy feet, we can find out," he answered.

My wife pulled her feet from his face, much to his disappointment.

"Hold on big guy, I have another idea," she assured him.

My wife climbed into the back seat with us. She pulled at her jeans until they were down to her ankles.

"I want you to fuck me as he fucks my feet with his big cock," she said to me.

I could not argue with her at all. I just wasn't sure how long I would last. I'd been holding off cumming for a while already.

She sat on my lap. I spread my legs slightly to accommodate her. My wife kicked her feet up onto his lap. He discarded her jeans quickly. He sloppily licked her arches before lowering them around his cock.

My cock found my wife's wet pussy and popped in. She growled, leaning back to kiss me passionately.

I tried to move my hips up and down but didn't have much luck in this tight position. My wife could feel my struggle so she started to give our friend a footjob. The movements, bending her knees, straightening them, caused her to grind her pussy on my dick. I looked to my right. Those perfectly painted white toes looked beautiful as they gripped at his big cock.

My wife has a good arch on her feet. What I saw next made me cum instantly. She tried to cup her feet around his cock but he was so thick, her feet didn't touch each other. I began spurting rope after rope inside her as she kept grinding on top of me, giving him a footjob.

He was staring at her feet working his cock. He started to thrust his hips up, fucking her feet.

"I'm so close," he said.

"That's it, cum for me," she answered.

"Oh shit," he mumbled, "Here I cum!"

His first rope hit her right knee. She adjusted her feet. Her left foot held his cock down, pointing it towards her. Her right foot kept running along the bottom of his shaft, each stroke put her toes right there as another rope erupted. I watched in awe at the amount of jizz this guy was producing.

All five toes were completely covered in his cum. My wife continued to to jerk his cock with her feet and he continued to thrust his hips up between them. His cock showed no sign of softening. I briefly remembered what that used to be like. Unfortunately, my cock was deflating fast and ready to slip out of my wife's cum-filled pussy.

My wife was getting hornier with each stroke, but knew I was useless at this point.

"You ready to stuff that thick cock inside me?" she asked softly.

"I'd love to stretch you out," he said confidently.

She pulled her cummy feet from his cock but not before she had another naughty idea.

"Could you put my socks back on please?" she asked him. "I don't want to get them dirty."

"Of course," he answered quickly. "I'm going to take them back off soon though."

This guy was really starting to talk like he was in charge.

"Definitely big guy," my wife retorted. "I don't want them on any longer than you do, but at least they can soak up this huge mess you made."

She was spreading her toes and flexing her feet, showing both of us the excessive amount of cum on them. He admired his work for a few seconds before reapplying her white ankle socks. Once both socks were on, she raised off my lap swiftly, leaving a cummy mess on my lap.

"Slide over a bit honey, he's gonna need some room," she told me.

I maneuvered to my left, taking my shirt off at the same time. I used it to wipe the globs of jizz off myself. Just as I was about clean, my wife presented herself to him. She leaned onto the center console, facing forward. The top half of her body was in the front of our SUV, the bottom half bent over in the back.

I admired my wife's cute, petite ass, but not for long. He rose up and crouched behind her, a firm grip of his fat cock in his right hand. He aimed it right for her waiting pussy and shuffled forward until the tip touched her lips. My wife's head immediately lowered. If I had to guess, she was anxiously awaiting to see just how big his cock would feel inside her.

She didn't have to wait long. He rubbed his cockhead up and down her pussy lips twice and then sank it in. So far, so good. I watched on, somewhat concerned about the girth and the pain it might cause my wife. In one quick thrust, he was halfway in. My wife yelped in response.

"Good girl," he said to her. "Take my big cock."

"Mmph!" was all my wife could muster.

I leaned forward, getting a closer look at her pussy. I've never seen her lips so stretched before. It was as if they were about to split open. His cock seemed to be enjoying the tight grip.

"Your pussy is so tight!" he said, inching more of his cock inside.

""Mmph...Uuhhh!" my wife moaned. "You're so freaking big!"

"Tell me how much you like my cock," he teased.

"Uuhh!" she groaned. "It feels so damn good!"

He pushed forward again, finally bottoming out.

"Oh shit!" my wife yelled, "I'm gonna cum!"

"That's it," he encouraged her, "Let that married pussy cum on my big cock."

He swayed his hips side to side. My wife orgasmed instantly. Her whole body seemed to shake and convulse for what seemed like two straight minutes. His hips moving left to right the whole time.

She finally got control of herself and rocked her hips in unison with him. He withdrew halfway, enjoying the look of his cream-covered cock. He shoved it back in violently. It made that familiar 'slap' noise as his hips met her ass, causing it to jiggle a bit. He repeated this again. And again. Over and over he was fucking my wife from behind harder and harder.

"Fuck me," she said softly.

He grunted with each forceful thrust.

"FUCK ME!" my wife begged.

He began to fuck her faster, but still with the same force. The slapping noises were louder and more frequent.

"Fuck!" she yelled, "I'm gonna cum again!"

He kept his quick pace as my wife began to shake for the second time. This one lasted longer than the first.

"Tell your husband how good my cock feels," he ordered her.

"It feels so fucking good!" she quipped.

"Now tell him how much bigger I am than him," he continued.

This obviously went without saying. My cock was starting to show signs of life again, but clearly it was no match to what he was packing.

My wife hesitated, not saying a word.

"Do I need to take my cock out and make you beg?" he asked her.

"Mmph, no," she answered, "Please no."

"Then tell your husband how much bigger I am than him," he demanded, stopping his thrusts and just holding his cock inside her.

"You're bigger than my husband," she said quietly.

"Not good enough," he said irritated, starting to withdraw his cock.

"No, please keep fucking me!" she begged.

"You don't deserve this cock unless you say what I tell you to say," he objected.

"Please fuck me!" she replied. "I need your big cock to fuck me!"

"How big is it?" he asked her.

"Oh my God! You're fucking huge! You're so much bigger and better than my husband!" she blurted.

"Now that's a good little wife," he said smiling.

He went right back to fucking her hard and fast again. A part of me felt a pang of jealousy for the first time since I started sharing my wife. I've never heard my wife openly talk about me like that. I'm sure part of it had to be the heat of the moment, right?

My cock didn't seem to be bothered by it, still hardening. Or maybe it liked what I was seeing too much. Our new friend had his hands on each hip and pulled my wife back onto him as he thrust forward.

"I'm cumming again!" she screamed.

"Your pussy feels so good!" he responded.

For the first time today, I actually worried someone might notice us. That thought was quickly erased as her orgasm was extending. Her body shaking caused her to fall forward, her legs raising up, straight behind her.

I reached for her left foot and gave it a loving rub through her sock.

Another few seconds and her orgasm subsided. She eased back a bit, pushing herself onto his cock more, but still managing to keep her legs straight.

"Baby, could you please take my socks off?" she asked me.

"Sure," I said.

"Make sure you wipe the cum off in case he wants to play with them again," she continued.

"Of course babe," I answered.

I slowly slid her white, ankle sock over her heel. I then left it and did the same with her right sock. My wife's bare heels exposed, I was really enjoying this and taking my time doing so. I pulled her left sock a little more, now exposing her heel to her arch. Then the right sock.

12