Dog in the Library

Story Info
Master and his bitch go to the public library.
1.2k words
2.8
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's time to go to the library. I get out the collar and the chain and the kneepads and call you over. You come quick, like a good little doggie, and fasten the kneepads around your knees. We leave the house and go down the stairs onto the street. We're going to fuck at the library.

Everyone can see you're my bitch. You follow behind me in your little purple outfit with a tail hanging down between your legs, your ass big and round and beautiful. All the men stare. I'm so proud of you my cock already is hard. You come up behind me and sniff my ass. That's enough. I push you away. You run ahead of me on the leash, energetic and eager, and I have to discipline you. I pull your firmly back with my chain and keep you on a short lead. I tell you to sit and you obey me, breathing hard. I pet you and give you a cookie. Good little bitch. You're already wet, I can feel it. You want my cock so bad you put your face toward it, as if to bite, but I pull you back and murmur to your patience, my beautiful dirty bitch. Patience. 

We get to the library. Everyone loves you. They come over and pet you and stroke you. We are looking for the classics, Herodotus, Cervantes, Shakespeare. A librarian leads us to the classics section upstairs. It's an old library, all cut glass and burnished wood, and she's a classic librarian herself— a drab gray cardigan with a button missing and glasses that hang from a chain around her neck. I watch her ass in her plain brown skirt as we move up the stairs. Not a terrible ass. I'm horny enough to fuck her. But nothing like yours.


We get to the aisle with the Cervantes and she leaves us there. I pull a cookie from my pocket because you've been so good. You're on your knees and panting, your hands gripping my thighs. I put the cookie under your nose so you can smell it, then raise it up, up, and you rise with it, up so high you have to stretch to get it and still can't, because I'm big and tall and strong. You can feel my bulge against you and it makes you desperate, you start whimpering and barking high short barks, yip yip yip. Your hand slips down my pants and holds my meat and I nearly come, you're so hot.

The librarian is back. She heard our commotion. Now she sees us up against the shelves with your hand down my pants and she does not approve. She folds her hands across her chest and looks at us over her glasses.

That's not allowed, she says.

That somehow makes us hornier. You snatch the cookie from my hand and eat it. Before I give you permission. I slap your face, then do it again, light little slaps. The blood begins rising in your cheeks. Bad doggie, I say. Bad bad doggie. Are you my bad bitch? Rowf! You bark. Rowf rowf!

The librarian hasn't moved. She hasn't said anything more. Maybe she sees the size of my bulge. She has her hands in her pockets now. I wonder if she's touching herself.
You're hungry. You plant a big sloppy kiss on my mouth, swirling your tongue down my throat and leaning into me, pushing me back so hard the whole bookshelf falls over, and the bookshelf behind that, and the one behind that, too. You laugh and jump on me. We're lying in a giant pool of books and the librarian is looking very confused. She wants to say something but her hands are in her pockets, her breath ragged.

Sir, she sighs weakly. 

I lean back and tell you Suck my cock. Suck it like a good bitch. You bite your way down to my pants to unbutton them and out springs my nice thick cock already at attention. I hear library lady gasp. You spread my legs and put your hair back and gobble up my meat like a good dog. You suck greedily and my cock bounces again and again against the back of your throat, your tongue dancing around it. You make slurping noises as I grab your hair and pull your face harder down on my cock and leave it there, your throat stuffed, until I'm almost there and throw you off. You sit back on your haunches, moaning and gasping for breath. I look at her.

What do you say? I ask.

Thank you, master, you reply.

The librarian remains rooted in her spot as if planted like a tree. I turn to her and point at my cock. Hungry?

She hesitates a moment, then sinks to her knees and crawls over to me. There's a good bitch, I tell her. I get up and stand over her, patting her graying hair, which is parted in the middle and held in place by barettes. She takes my cock into her mouth slowly, like she's never seen one before, planting delicate kisses on the head like a little butterfly. Suddenly she grabs it by the root and starts slurping away, moving expertly up and down on it, tickling the tip like a pro, until I'm about to come. I imagine coming on her, on her face, her glasses, her ratty cardigan. But you, my little perrita, can see what's happening and have other ideas. You slap her away.

That's enough, library bitch. You look up at me. This is MY daddy. 
I smile. Grab you roughly by the hair and pull you up as if to discipline you. But I just reach down and pull that tail through your legs so it tickles your cunt and say Damn right, bitch. Then I throw you down onto the pile of books and ram my cock deep inside you and you hold me in and start moaning loud, like usual. The library lady is looking on as I furiously pump my thick meat into your pussy. The books move beneath us, I'm fucking you but also Dante and Cervantes and all the great bards. Library lady steps over the books as we fuck them, moving so she can see your face as my hips thrust into you, touching herself and making little ooh ooh ooh sounds as she watches us fuck. Then your cunt grips my cock and you cry out and pull me in and bite my neck as you come, and I start coming too, buckets and buckets of thick cream inside you. Then, pulling out, I spray my seed all over your tits, your hair, the books, even the library lady, who was now crumpled in a heap from the satisfaction of her own pleasure. I can see drops of my seed dripping from her cardigan.

So, like at any library, I was able to fulfill fantasies both planned and unplanned. I came on her and I came on you. I put my head on your warm breast wet with my come, where you cradle it, and lay my still hard cock on your tummy. I love libraries.