Dog Walks and Bike Rides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up to the top of my towel, pretending to loosen it with a smile, and said: "So, do you really want to good look?"

Beth paused and tilted her head to the right, squinted slightly, and slowly shook her head yes. "What if I do...?"

With my thumb on my right hand I slowly yet deliberately pulled on the towel from my body and it slipped and then dropped to the floor; I was standing completely naked in front of a fully-clothed Beth.

She immediately stood up off the bed and put her right hand on my shoulder, turning my body to face hers.

"If you're letting me look then I really want to look," she said as she smiled drunkenly at me and then moved her eyes away from my face.

I could feel my nipples stiffening and my pussy was tingling as I watched Beth's eyes move from my mouth, down to my neck, past my tits and stomach, and straight on to my pussy.

"Does it look OK?" I asked her after 20 seconds of silence, sounding almost out of breath. "I think that's your favorite spot."

"You're perfect, Amanda. I swear I want this body," she said as she smiled and put both hands out in front of her like she was measuring something.

"You're sweet," I said, as my pussy moved again and we made eye contact.

"Hmmm...so many thoughts going through my head right now," she said shyly.

I reached out, took Beth's right hand, and pulled it to the center of my chest. I heard her breathing gasp in as her warm hand slid over and pushed against my boob, slowly dragging my nipple across her palm and then stopping as she put it in between her fingers like she was holding a cigarette.

I exhaled and she looked up at me. Our eyes met and we both leaned forward slowly, as our lips met in a gentle peck and our mouths lingered, as we turned our heads slightly and pecked again, and then again. Our mouths met a fourth time and held together as we both, little by little, opened our lips to each other. Our tongues met lightly and pushed against the other gently, as we entangled and pulled ourselves tighter together. Our bodies pressed close and the kiss was slow, passionate, and deep, while our chests pressed more into each other.

We continued kissing, swirling our tongues in the other's mouth and I felt Beth's hands on my lower back, with her fingers pushing against the top of my ass. I reached behind her back and undid the four buttons on her dress, pulling it off her shoulders as it fell to her ankles and she shakily exhaled a breath while we continued to kiss. I went lower on her back, un-clasped her bra, pulled it from her shoulders and let it fall to the ground.

We stood there for a few more minutes kissing, pushing our bodies against each other, our hands on each other's backs and butts and sides and necks. I could feel our hard nipples bumping and dragging across each other as passion started to overwhelm me. I pulled away from her lips as a moan escaped my own.

I turned Beth to the side, backing her up to the bed and pushing her down on it with a little bit of force and a lot of excitement. She landed with her eyes wide open and wiggled her hips across the mattress so that her whole body was on it.

I walked to the foot of the bed and leaned against it, grabbing both of her feet and smoothing my hands across her shins, to her knees, and then up to her thighs. I could see her excitement soaking through her panties. My hands moved to the outside of her thighs and then under the side strings of her thong and I quickly snatched the underwear off her body in one motion. Now uncovered, I could see how wet she was as I began to slide my body on top of hers.

Our hips balanced on each other and I pushed my lower body hard against hers as our tongues met outside of our mouths and her legs opened to put me in the missionary position on top of her. We were both so excited and soaking wet and I could feel our pussies and our pubic hair smashing and sliding against each other as she opened her legs wider like she wanted me to fuck her, and I pushed and held my pelvis into hers. Her hands were on my ass, pulling and sliding me against her and we continued to swirl our tongues while our pussies kissed and slipped across and against each other. Beth lifted her feet up and spread her legs further as I pushed back and forth with my pelvis, as my clit rode and slid across hers.

I was incredibly turned on and eventually pulled my legs in behind me and lifted myself up on my elbows, lifting my knees over Beth's legs so that I was essentially sitting on her stomach. I could feel the wetness of both of our passion on my ass as Beth was looking up at me and smiling. Slowly, I balled my hands into fists and started sliding my ass up Beth's torso.

"Since you like to stare at it so much, I'm going to give you the best view you've had yet," I said to her as I lifted my body higher up her and pulled my wet pussy across her chest to just below her neck. "And there's nothing you can do about it," I said as I stepped forward and put my knees next to her ears and let my legs fall back across her arms, pinning them to the bed as my ass sat back lightly onto her chest, with my dripping pussy just a few inches away from her mouth.

I felt Beth's arms try to move but I had them pressed tight against the bed and she was stuck, as I lifted my ass off her chest and started to lean forward.

"Nothing you can do about it..." I said again as I watched Beth exhale in a burst.

I rolled to my knees and gently pushed my pelvis forward, as I watched Beth's mouth open and as I dropped my pussy into her face. I sat my weight down and pushed my pussy even more forward, as the tip and then fat of her tongue met my labia and began to explore me, bumping against my clit as her mouth and tongue slowly started to move up and down. Her arms tried to lift again and I leaned further into her mouth.

"Don't try to get away from me," I purred. "Lick my pussy...like that...keep going, like that," I said as I pushed my pussy harder against her mouth. Standing on my knees, with my crotch against her face, I could only see the top of Beth's head and her forehead, as her mouth hungrily licked me up and across my sopping wet pussy.

I reached my hand down and spread my pussy open for her with my fingers, exposing my clit as she eagerly pushed her tongue against it, licking rhythmically and moving her head very slightly up and down as the erotic vision continued to play out beneath me.

I could feel myself beginning to cum and I started to lift the bottom of my legs from the bed. When I did, Beth pulled her arms free and immediately put one on each of my butt cheeks, as she pulled my drenched pussy even harder against her face. She took my clit into her mouth and began sucking it, flicking it with her tongue and sending me over the edge as my hips started to buck and as I began cumming on her face. My arms reached out in front of me and I leaned against the headboard, bracing myself and pressing in to her until my orgasm exploded through me for what seemed like a glorious eternity.

"OK, wow," I said to Beth as I rolled my hips off her face and collapsed onto the bed. "That was amazing."

"Glad you liked it," she smiled, wiping the glaze off her face with her hand, as she rolled onto her stomach and reached for her wine from the nightstand.

I sat up and rolled my body of top of hers, kissing her ear while she propped up on her elbows and took a sip of wine, with my wet pussy straddling her leg. I started sliding myself down her back, kissing her skin along the way as she reached over and put the wine glass down, laying her head back onto the bed. I got to her lower back and rose up on my knees, sticking my ass in the air while my tongue moved down her right butt cheek and then on to the backs of her thighs.

I heard Beth let out a breath as I slid my legs off the end of the bed, with my torso and tits on the backs of her thighs and my face just below her ass. I put my right hand under her and pulled against her stomach, as she slid up onto her knees with her chest still on the bed, as I reached between her thighs with both hands and deliberately spread them apart.

I put my mouth back to her right butt cheek, dragging my tongue across it as I made my way to her dripping vagina, burying my face in her pussy. Beth moaned and balanced on her knees, pushing her ass into me as I licked her up and down.

Her pussy was tangy and wet with a hint of sweet as I pushed my tongue deep inside of her. I could smell the sex on her as I felt myself getting wet again, as I pushed my face harder into her and lapped at her drenched pussy. I slowly moved my head from side to side, dragging my nose and my tongue against her. I could hear her panting and moaning and sighing against the pillow, as she pushed her chest further into the bed with her arms spread out to either side.

I pulled away from her pussy and heard her exhale again, listening to her catch her breath immediately as I slowly slid my finger inside of her, gently turning it with my hand. Her pussy and her ass and all of her lower body were slick with her excitement, as I pushed against her ass cheek with my left hand and pulled her further apart.

Though it wasn't something I'd ever done before, I leaned into Beth and began rimming her as if it were the most natural thing in the world, while my finger continued to push in and out of her pussy. She was smooth and clean and spread wide open. I moved my tongue back and forth, across her butthole and to the side of each cheek, while she chased my mouth with her hips and tried to guide my lips back on her hole. The tip of my tongue gently ran across it again and I began to lick it.

"Amanda..." she panted. "That feels incredible..."

I slid a second finger inside of her and I heard her breathe sharply, as my thumb moved to her clit and started pushing clockwise circles against it. I felt her ass tighten as my tongue licked her asshole and my two fingers moved in and out of her pussy, while my thumb started making faster circles on her clit.

"Ohhh," she cried quietly, as her legs started to shake and her orgasm made her knees buckle. "Uhhhhhh...yeeeESSSSSS!!" she squealed as she started to cum. I continued to lick hard against her butthole, fingering her and rubbing her clit as her legs swayed and her hips shook and her cries grew softer and softer.

"I don't know what to say," she panted, and we lay there for another 10 minutes, neither of us saying anything and catching our collective breath.

We showered together a while later, slept naked together for the rest of the night, and bailed entirely on our work obligations the next day. We spent the next night together, too, and because both companies had so many attendees, nobody noticed that we'd not been present at the meetings after the second night.

Our last night was as good as the first night, though I think we were both a bit more confident. After what had happened between us the first night, we were relaxed with each other and, in hindsight, the trip was exactly what I'd needed. It was about release, connection, and most importantly, something that was focused on me.

Once we got back home, I can't say it was ever weird in the neighborhood between Beth and I. We still said hi (though the hugs were a bit tighter) and stopped to talk on dog walks and bike rides. I guess we smiled more at each other but nothing else really ever happened again (minus a kiss in her kitchen one afternoon where we almost got caught by her husband!).

In all honesty, it was a real 'what happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas' thing and it had been amazing. To this day, it remains the most erotic events of my life and I replay it in my memories and fantasies often.

So...If you ever have the chance to live out a fantasy, I highly recommend it.

12