Dogging?

Story Info
Her boss wants her.
3.2k words
3.78
36.8k
27
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well today is the day. Mike, my boss had been trying his luck since I started working for him. I had told him time and time again that I wasn't interested and hadn't responded in any way to his incessant flirting. Well... until this week; this week I had let him know that my old man Patch, was away for the weekend and that was it, he turned up the flirting to max and I began to... what's the word, yes, encourage him and come Thursday I agreed to have dinner with him and possible going to a nightclub afterwards the next day.

All day Friday, Mike started making unsubtle hints about the "date" whenever we were alone, so much so I had to tell him to pack it in or he would be dining alone.

Somehow I got through the day, only having to put up with what he seems to think are sexy inviting looks, but are to me anyway, nothing more than perverted smirks.

I go home to find Col just strapping his tent on to the back of his bike, we exchange a few words, kiss goodbye and I watch as he rides away, Jesus, who in their right mind goes off camping in a muddy field at the end of October? especially at our age.

As soon as I can no longer hear his bike I dash up the stairs and sort out clothes that are suitable for a decent restaurant and a night club. I shower and get dressed and text him that I am ready to be picked up. He must have been lurking nearby because less than two minutes later I got a text [outside].

He looked disappointed as I got to his car, he didn't say why, but I think it was because I hadn't dressed in your typical LBD, nor was I in high heels and as usual no makeup.

He took us to an upscale restaurant just outside Emmingford on the Oxham road, he had wanted to take me to that really posh one, Les Chat Bacchantes out on the Emmingwell road, but I told him I know someone who works there and suggested the Halcyon. Needless to say, he booked us a table.

At first he acted like a gentleman, you know, opening my door like a chauffeur, taking my coat and pushing my chair in... why? I suppose he thinks it's good manners, but to me, it comes across as he thinks I am incapable of doing those things myself?

At first he talked about himself, what a surprise, but when we were handed menus he did seem surprised at the prices, he commented how they were far lower than he expected. You know how the "ladies" menu differs from the man's, the "ladies" is devoid of prices so I had no idea of the prices, but I got the impression he thought it was going to be a relatively cheap date.

He tried to order for both of us, but I set him right and told the waiter what I wanted, I wondered whether he wanted his cheap date to be the cheapest it could, but he made no objection and even opted to have the same as me.

I can't remember the name but the hor d'oeuvres were basically two slices of salmon each with a nest of light fresh herbs and a cherry tomato, the tomato having been injected with wine. I teased him with the tomato, sensually licking and miming sucking on the end and as soon as I got his interest, bit it in half, he stifled his groan but a man watching from a nearby table wasn't so discrete and reacted with a loud ooooh and his date responded with an equally loud laugh.

For the main course we had and I remember this one, pork Ardenaisse, it's basically pork steaks in a wine and cream sauce, they served it with boiled new potatoes and green beans.

He didn't say anything but I think the couple that had responded to my earlier tease were pissing him off, by being louder than his expectations of decorum. Several times he looked over at them with a disapproving stare whenever they were a little loud.

For dessert we had I think they called a pistachio and limoncello tiramisu, it had a few cherries on top giving me a chance again to tease and again the observer on the nearby table gave a louder ooooh and his companion an even louder and dirtier laugh.

Then came the bill, the expression on his face was priceless, and to my surprise, he complained. He was saying he had totalled up the prices and it should have been £87:55, not the £457:55 that the bill showed. Both the menu and the wine menu were brought to the table with a calculator for him to use. He then argued that the prices on the wine menu had been drastically changed and they were charging for three bottles of wine and we had had only one.

I gently told him we had indeed had three and that he had drunk most of them and just as gently suggested he had perhaps consumed more than he thought. For a few seconds I thought he was going to get past just being rude and obnoxious and actually get violent, but I reached over and took his hand, a few strokes on his hand and a willing smile got him to throw his card on the tray telling them there would be no tip.

His card was processed, and there was an object on the tray that sort of looked like one of those vape thingies that people are using now instead of cigarettes.

The bloke that had been waiting on us all evening said, " sir, a number of our patrons recently have been breathalysed after leaving here, we offer a breathalyser to our customers to help prevent the inconvenience of a loss of licence.

Of course Mike didn't accept it graciously, he demanded to know what it would cost him and pleasantly the waiter told him there was no charge. He snatched it up and blew into it, it showed a yellow light, the waiter then explained he had to blow into it until it beeped.

He blew into it again, it beeped and then a few moments later it beeped again, this time the light was red and the display read 048, the waiter looked at it and said, perhaps you would stay and have some coffee to give you time to reduce the readout, althou..."

"No, I'll be alright," Mick interrupted.

I told him straight, "I am not getting into the car if you are driving, give me the keys or I am going home alone by taxi."

I snatched the box from the waiter and blew into it until it beeped, when it beeped again, the read out was 27, I knew I was allowed up to 35.

Without a word Mick begrudgingly handed me the keys to his pride and joy, an old series one E-type desperately needing some TLC.

When his card and the receipt was returned he stuffed them in his wallet and strode for the exit, I apologised and thanked the waiter for the food and service, slipping him a twenty as I did.

I put my coat on and walked out to the jag, he was frantically fumbling through his pockets, I realised he was looking for his keys and giggled. He glared at me until I held them up and rattled them in my hand.

I think it was just a reflex, but his hand shot out as though he was going to insist on driving, but I just slowly shook my head in refusal. Sheepishly he walked around the car to the passenger side and waited for me to get in the drivers side and unlock his door, no central locking on a 1964 car. I toyed with the idea of just driving off and leaving him stranded but I didn't even tease him by moving forwards a couple of metres I just reached over and opened the door.

As soon as he had sat down he started telling me what he intended doing to me when we got to my house. I didn't answer him. He started to try and put his arm over my shoulders, a ridiculous thing to try with those seats, he gave that up and laid his hand on my thigh, because I didn't immediately object he slid his hand upwards.

"You've got to be kidding after that display," I growled. I would loved to have seen the expression on his face as he snatched his hand away but I had my eyes on the road as two motorcycles passed us.

He didn't say much else on the journey until it was obvious I was going to his house and not mine.

"No!" he almost shouted, "we can't go here, my wife's at home, I thought we were going to your house."

"If you hadn't been such an arse when you paid, we would have, but you've got another thing coming if you think your getting anywhere with me tonight. I've never been so embarress..."

Interrupting me and louder than considered polite, he said, "I'm sorry, but it was a shock to get charged nearly four hundred quid more than I thought I was going to pay, but come on, I spent nearly five hundred quid on you tonight."

"No you didn't, our meals were just over sixty quid each, you drank nearly all the rest."

Surprisingly he didn't reply and I took a quick glance it him, he was scowling like a six year old. There is a motel just outside Emmingwell, so I drove him there. He had a lecherous grin on his face when I parked in the car park.

"You can wipe that smile of your face, I'm getting a taxi home and you can pay me back on Monday," I then got out and slammed the door so hard it must have shaken half the rust of it.

I pulled out my phone and less than two minutes later I was getting in the car that took me home.

2

On Monday I gave him a receipt for twenty two pounds eighty, he gave me twenty five, telling me it was fine. His eyes told a different story.

He was a bit stand offish for most of the week but when he overheard me telling Jessica that Patch would be away again at the end of October he began to try and slime his way back into my good books.

For the first few days I gave him no idea I was going to be stupid enough to go out with him again, but after that I let him think my resolve was weakening and come the 27th of October he was practically drooling every time he spoke to me.

Friday night came and again I kissed Patch goodbye and watched him ride off into the darkness.

I didn't bother to wash, but I did change into leather jeans T shirt and knee length boots. I got another [outside] text and grabbed my leather jacket on the way out.

It had been a really cold day and last nights frost hadn't gone, if anything the icy whiteness had thickened.

Conversations we had had in his office had gotten around to dogging and I had confessed that me and Patch had a few times gone out to a well known dogging spot and he had stood with his cock through the window and I had given him a blowjob sitting in the car, I also told him how I had wanted to suck other people that were there but Patch wouldn't let me, so as soon as I got into his E type, he asked if we could try it, I told him after we had eaten as long as he behaved himself,

This time he didn't take me to anywhere special, just a pub called the Lord Snooty, that he said had a good reputation for food.

We sat at a table and looked through the menu, it was only the usual pub fare, I told him I would have a steak and ale pie with potatoes and a vegetable medley, he had steak, chips and peas, I had a pint of Theakstones Old Peculiar, he had half of lager saying he wasn't going to drink much tonight, I nearly choked on some potato when he managed to drop into the conversation that he had taken a little blue pill and booked a room in the same motel I had left him at, the last time I went out with him.

We walked out of the pub just after nine, Christ it was cold, although we had only been in the pub a couple of hours thick white patterns of frost covered the windows of his car, even so he said he still wanted to do the dogging thing, okay maybe I had given the impression that I was really into the idea.

It took a few minutes for the windscreen to start clearing, so he tried to get me to have a snog while we waited, I refused telling him there would be no kissing, I only kissed Patch. God, in the glow of the pub lights, there was that six year old's face again. I relented and said that I would kiss him before I gave him his blowjob. He grinned like the proverbial Cheshire cat and drove off as soon as he had a small opening through the frost to look through, how he could negotiate the road was beyond me, especially with that long bonnet that E types have.

He didn't know where to go so I had to direct him to where there was a bit of road that had been widened and straightened, leaving a bend of the old road as a lay-by.

On the way I explained to him what he would have to do to indulge my fantasy including sucking at least one other bloke if anyone was there.

When we pulled in there was another car, I told him to park behind it. As soon as he turned the lights off a man got out of the car and walked towards us, I cracked open the window and shouted, "passenger side."

I told Mick to turn on the internal light, as I wanted him to watch what he would be getting in a few minutes as the man walked to the window and presented his cock, I took a wipe out of my pocket and wiped it as soon as he stuck it through the slightly open window. I'm not stupid, and as I said, it was chuffin' cold out there and if I opened the window all the way it would quickly get cold in here.

I took the man's cock in my mouth as it hardened and sucked until it was fully erect, I felt the car move in response to Mick moving to watch. He got so close as I was attending to the cock in my mouth that I considered aiming the cock at him and giving him the proverbial facial shot, but I wanted to taste it fresh from the source.

It was a fair sized cock and I must admit I found it frustrating that the car prevented me from getting all of it in. Normally when I am doing this to Patch, I keep him on the brink of coming for a long time, this time, instead of a marathon, I went for a 100 metre sprint and got him off in a few minutes, he pulled out of my mouth, saying thanks and walked off.

I turned to Mick and pulled his face to mine and kissed him.

I still had a mouthful of spunk and I expected him to pull away and start shouting, instead he pulled my head harder to his lips and before I had a chance to push it into his mouth, his tongue was in there and scooping it out with his own tongue.

When he did stop and pull away, he said, "Vanessa, I am so glad you didn't swallow, I hope you'll kiss me like that after I come."

I smiled at him and said, "come on then, I can't wait to have your cock through the window," and he was out of the door and round to my side pulling his cock out.

In the glow from the interior light, I could see it hanging there, I know it was cold but really?

He pushed himself through the window and I pulled another wipe from another pocket. Using the wipe to hold him I quickly wound the window to close it enough to grip him. I think he started feeling the warmth from the ghost chilli sauce infused wipe that Patch had created for me for precisely this moment. At the same time as he felt the pinch of the glass pushing his cock against the door frame I could feel the heat on my hands so I knew he was feeling it too. I burst into laughter as he began to panic, he started asking, "what? what is going on? my cock is burning, what are you doing?" his voice getting filled with more urgency with every word.

He tried to pull back making the car rock which made me laugh harder. I climbed over the centre console, well gear stick and out of the drivers door.

"What are you doing? You can't leave me like this, open the window let me go," he pleaded. He screamed as I slammed the door as hard as I could making the car shake violently and him cry out in pain.

My laughter was joined by others laughing, a man and a woman. The expression on his face as he recognised the man that supplied the come as the nameless waiter from our last "date," also the man I call husband, known by everybody, even his own family as Patch and the woman that he would call ex-wife at some time in the future.

Three more cars pulled into the layby and a minute later there were enough flashes going off to send an epileptic into multiple seizures and more laughter than Isaac Butterfield gets at a sell out show.

The woman that had gotten out of the car in front slapped a large envelope onto the roof of the jag and said, "you cheating bastard, you've been served."

"Dianne, it's not what it looks like, she made me do it." he whined. In the flashes from peoples phones you could see he was actually crying.

"Don't bother coming home, my new friend here changed the locks earlier, perhaps you've heard of him, Arsehole meet Patch, Vanessa's husband, bye bye." said Mick's wife with a intonation that could cut glass.

"Wait you can't leave me like this I'll freeze to death."

"No," said his wife as soon as everybody leaves a nice policeman will come and release you, so you will have a nice warm cell to sleep in tonight."

I managed to say between giggles, as I retrieved his wallet from his trouser pocket, "You should be okay for an hour or so after swallowing all of Patch's nice warm come. Come on lads, first rounds on Mike the come guzzler."