Dogging Sister

Story Info
I visit my Sister and discover She's a Dogging Slut.
1.1k words
4.19
45.9k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

"It will be cool to see You, Little Brother" Kay said before getting off the phone.

Little Did She know I was already 11hrs into my 13hr drive to Her house.

I parked the bike and knocked on the door. No answer.

I let myself in with the hidden key. No one at home.

Setting my backpack down bumped the mouse and turned on the monitor. The map on the screen shows a path walked from the house a half mile into a nearby wooded area. It shows Her phone as stationary.

'She musta gone for a walk and is taking a break' I think to myself. I link Her phone into my app and begin the short walk.

The sun is just above the horizon when I get close. I begin hearing sounds and can see movement through the trees.

100 feet away I see a group of people standing around. I can hear a female voice. It sounds like Kay.

"Yea! Yea! Yea! Like that!"

"Give it to me!"

"Shoot it on my face!"

I slow but continue forward. There must be more than 20 men. Most have their cocks out. I move around and see Her.

Kay is bent over a fallen tree covered with a blanket. She is completely naked. There is a Man behind Her fucking Her. 2 more are at Her face. She is stroking ones cock while sucking the other. Then She switches. I move closer. The Man fucking Her grunts and obviously cums inside Her. A few more thrusts and He steps away only to be replaced by another. Without hesitation He plunges deep into my Sister and begins fucking frantically. The man Kay was sucking tenses up and cums in Her mouth. Moments later the guy She was stroking starts shooting onto the side of Her face and into Her long brown hair.

I step closer, fascinated by what I am seeing. My Sisters petite 5'4" body is being ravaged by a group of men. Some are fucking Her pussy, others Her face. Some step up just to cum on some part of Her then step back.

"I want that ass." I hear a man say before I see my sister lifted from the tree.

The blanket is haphazardly spread on the ground. A rather large man with a large cock lays on the blanket. He guides my Sister above His fat, hard cock. I can tell She is trying to go easy, but He pulls Her down and impaled his cock into my Sisters ass.

She lets out a wail and a few grunts then says, "I need one in my pussy!"

Again I move closer. A very young and very fit man kneels down and drives His cock into my Sisters pussy. Neither the hung man in Her ass or the young man in Her pussy seemed to give much care for Her comfort, but it was obvious that is how my Sister wanted to get fucked.

The young one didn't need to move much. The hung one bounced my sisters ass fast and hard on His cock which moved Her pussy enough on the young cock. Kay wailed and moaned through wave after wave of orgasm. Her cum-covered natural D-cup tits bouncing like mad.

A man stepped past me up to my Sisters side. He stroked His cock for a few more seconds before launching huge ropes of cum all over Her face and hair and into Her mouth. The young one came inside my Sister and was quickly replaced by another. He was old and out of shape. He didn't last a minute before cuming. A few more came on Kays face and tits before another knelt to fuck Her pussy.

The only one who didn't seem to be in a hurry to cum was the hung guy destroying my Sisters asshole.

The cock now pushing it's way into my Sisters pussy is even larger than the one in Her ass. Her pleasured wails of pain mixed with the sounds of 2 men fucking Her combined with the grunts of many others cuming on Her was intoxicating.

I was maybe 3 feet from my Sister now. The sweaty hung man Up Her ass and the monster-cocked man abusing Her pussy were oblivious to anyone else. I stood there while stranger after stranger came on my Sister. 2 cocks trying to split Her in half. Every few loads of cum shot onto my Sisters tits was followed up by one facefucking Her and shooting down Her throat.

Over the next hour or so the crowd thinned out. The hung man had a seemingly never-ending orgasm deep inside my Sisters ass. The monster cock that was destroying Her pussy decided to finish off Her ass after the hung guy flopped Kay off Him and onto her side. He plowed into her ass and was relentless for another 5 loads onto onto Her face and tits.

The massive cock was driven deep into my Sisters ass before He came long and hard. The finished, got up, and left with all but a few others who stood around jerking their tiny limp cocks.

The blanket was covered in cum and dirt and branches. There didn't seem to be any clothing anywhere.

I knelt down. I wiped gobs of cum from Kays eyes. They fluttered open. Struggling to focus, I could tell in Her beautiful blue eyes when She realized Who I was.

"Hiya, Sis!" I said softly with a smile. "What's nice Girl like You doing in a place like this?"

Completely exhausted, Kay managed to say, "...I'm...too...tired...and sore...to be...shocked or...embarr...assed..."

"BARE assed is right!" I said scooping up my Sisters cum-covered body. She was still having orgasmic tremors.

"...they...always...take my...clothes..."

"So You just enjoy the twilight stroll through the woods back to Your house?" I said chuckling. "Where is Your phone?

Laughing the best She could, "You tracked...my phone"

Lifting a weak arm and pointing a petite finger. "In a hollow...at the base...of the fallen...tree..."

Turning off the tracker after recovering Her phone, I carried Her through the woods. The walk was peaceful. I hadn't seen my Sister in a couple years.

I stopped in a clearing about 100feet from Kays back door. The sunset had the sky lit up with oranges and yellows and purples and reds. Kay nuzzled into my neck and squeezed me as tight as She could muster.

"I Love You, Scott." She said softly. "I hope You're not disappointed in me."

"I Love You, Kay." I said kissing Her gently on the forehead. "I Love You WAY too much to ever be disappointed in You."

The colors were starting to fade. I continued the last bit to the house and added. "I will admit that I didn't expect that from You."

"We all have Our secrets, little Brother..."

"Yes We do, Sis...Yes We do..."

To be continued...