Dogpile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After considering her words for a while, I nodded. "I understand." I pushed back from the table and stood, then froze when Courtney's hand clamped onto my wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Back to my room. Is that important?"

"Andy, I know you struggle with the whole social thing, but you don't just get up in the middle of a conversation."

I sat back down and Courtney released my wrist. "But you said you don't want to come over anymore. I'm not sure what else there is to talk about."

She let out a tortured sigh. "Andy, we won't kick you out of your room, but Michelle and I would still like to be your friends." My expression must have given Courtney an inkling of how confused I was, because she rolled her eyes (not Stacy-level proficient, but still pretty good). "You know -- friends -- as in play games, complain about class, watch Netflix. You are familiar with the concept, right?"

"Familiar, yes; experienced, no. Why me?"

Courtney shrugged. "Because you're sweet and generous and... I don't know... quirky."

I pushed the heels of my hands into my eyes until I saw little white explosions, then blinked until they cleared. "I thought quirky was bad."

"Quirky is fine. In relative terms, it's great. Ninety percent of us computer nerds aspire to move past weird to quirky. What?"

My expression had given me away again, so I played it out, meeting her eyes and then moving my gaze slowly down and then back up again. "Us computer nerds?"

She actually blushed. "I'm nerdy, too," she said defensively, but it wasn't very convincing. "Listen, Michelle and I will help you with social stuff and you can teach me how to be weird."

"You said I was quirky," I replied, folding my arms and sitting back.

"That's what I said."

"No, you didn't. You just implied I'm weird."

"Did not.

"Seriously? You did, too. And besides, teaching someone how to be weird doesn't even make sense. What do you want me to do, explain IP addresses and DNS protocols? You already know more than I do anyway -- you're top of our class."

"Andy, shut up and be my friend."

Pausing again, I met her stare. "Okay, fine."

Courtney sat back. "That was, bar none, the stupidest argument I've ever had."

"I think it's 'most stupid.'"

"What?"

"Stupidest isn't a word. At least I don't think it is." I pulled out my phone to look it up on Merriam-Webster.

"Andy--" I looked up. "Stop being weird. Friday night at your place, yes?"

I nodded, then held up my phone: turns out 'stupidest' is a word.

----- ----- -----

I don't think I really expected Courtney and Michelle to show up, so I was in the middle of my grilled cheese when they knocked -- loudly -- which resulted in me flinching enough to upset my bowl. As the (thankfully) lukewarm soup hit my lap, I remembered the friend date Courtney had insisted upon and all but locked up. Until one of them banged again.

"Hey," I called, feeling extremely lame. Worse, I was stuck between keeping them waiting and opening the door with a stained crotch, the red very obvious against the heather of my sweats. And I still had to clean up the damn soup.

I started to panic, but then remembered -- for better or worse -- this is me. So I opened the door. Courtney had her hand up to knock again, looking annoyed, while Michelle was texting on her phone. "Hey." Fuck -- good one, Andy.

It was a great setup for an awkward moment, except that it took about a second and a half for Courtney to spot the stain and less than that for her to start laughing. Michelle was a more gracious guest and smiled apologetically, although it was pretty obvious she was only just stopping short of joining in.

I didn't even bother saying anything -- I just turned and made my way to the sink to grab a washcloth. Oddly enough, I wasn't nervous anymore and felt stupid for having felt nervous in the first place -- Michelle and Courtney were what amounted to friends for me.

Then someone put a hand on my shoulder and I froze again -- so much for having my nerves under control. "Did we startle you or is that how you usually eat soup?"

"Hi, Courtney," I managed, looking back at her over my shoulder and still feeling quite overwhelmed with the little bit of physical contact.

"Let me help?" she asked, holding her hand out for the washcloth, then looking down at my crotch.

"I..."

She moved closer, pushing one of her breasts against my back, her eyes still locked on mine.

The moment was broken with a loud smack and corresponding yowl from Courtney. "Stop teasing him," demanded Michelle, coming to my rescue.

"Damn, Babe," the blonde whined while aggressively rubbing her rear.

"Don't start. Andy is our friend, so stop acting like a cock tease." Michelle turned and looked at me from less than a foot away. "Besides, that's my job." She held out her hand and the sense of deja vu was nearly overwhelming.

When I didn't react, she gently took the washcloth and turned away. That should have been the end of the weirdness, but Michelle leaned all the way across the small table, unthinkingly pointing her spectacular ass at me while wiping up the mess. Soon she was on her hands and knees, cleaning the floor.

Courtney saw where I was looking and made her way to my side. "Sorry, Andy."

"S'okay," I responded, my rational mind on autopilot while I watched Michelle sway back and forth.

"She's hot, isn't she?"

"So hot." Then my brain caught up. "Uh..."

"It's okay," Courtney replied while leaning into my side to get a better view of Michelle's rear. "I don't mind if you look. We're friends, right?"

Rather than respond, I closed my eyes and turned away, then shook my head. "I don't want to be that kind of friend."

"Wait, you don't think Michelle's sexy?" Courtney's voice let me know she was quite confused, so I thought through the last couple minutes.

"Michelle is incredible, just like you are, but I don't want to be the kind of guy that creeps out over a friend."

A hand on my shoulder startled me. "What if I didn't mind?" I turned to see Michelle looking up at me from well within my personal bubble. "What if I wanted you to look?" Now her voice dropped lower. "What if I wanted you to do more?"

"I..."

Michelle tossed the rag into the sink and took my hand -- somehow I ended up sitting on the bed with her kneeling between my legs. Courtney sat down on my left, then leaned her head against my shoulder. "It turns out that Michelle has a bit of a soft spot for you. When you kicked us out so that you could fuck little-miss-control-freak, she got a bit jealous." Courtney laughed. "More than a bit, actually."

"But Stacy and I didn't have sex."

"You already told me that, Andy. At lunch, remember? You tossed her out because she badmouthed us, and that's kinda the point. Michelle and I had a long talk and it turns out I'm not necessarily against the idea of you being around when we're having fun. So here we are."

"In my apartment?" I asked, struggling to keep up because Michelle had started tracing light circles on the lower part of my thigh.

"On your bed, dummy," Courtney responded with a laugh.

"I..." I shook my head violently and stood, extracting myself as gently as I could, stepping across the room to get some space. Still on her knees, Michelle looked fairly crushed. "Don't be upset," I said urgently. "I just can't think straight when I'm that close to either of you, and with you both next to me..." I shivered and my already tenting pants tented a little more. I took a deep breath and tried to think through what Courtney had just told me. "So you want the three of us to... to... do stuff together?"

Courtney shook her head, but she was smiling. "I'm not into guys, Andy. Sorry. Michelle's the one that has plans for you."

"And you won't be jealous?"

"I can't believe you're making me argue for why you should let my girlfriend play with your cock," Courtney said while rubbing her temples. "No, I don't think I'll be jealous. If it was another girl that Michelle was crushing on, it would be a different story, but you and I have different... equipment. I won't try to explain it, but somehow that makes it okay in my head. So?"

I looked from the stunning blonde to the stunning brunette and the uncertainty in Michelle's face just about broke my heart. "That's what you want?" She nodded and bit her lip; my heart skipped a beat and my cock finished filling out. "Okay."

My gorgeous Latina friend's face brightened -- despite my less than enthusiastic response -- and she was soon dragging me to the bed, again. She tried to get me to sit, but I shook my head. "You first, otherwise Courtney will feel left out."

The girls looked to one another and had a silent conversation that lasted about twenty seconds, then Michelle was disrobing and I was trying to keep from hyperventilating. Done, she laid back on the bed, spread her legs, and raised her arms.

"Jesus Christ."

"Michelle Rodriguez," Courtney corrected. "You take the top half and I'll take the bottom."

"No," I said as I pulled off my shirt. "I need to taste her."

Feisty Courtney was about to make an appearance when Michelle intervened. "Babe," she said, holding out her arms and making 'come here' motions. I imagine Courtney sent me an irritated look, but I didn't see it because I was already lost to what I was about to do.

I tried to start slow, teasing Michelle's thighs and planting light kisses, but I'm ashamed to say I didn't have enough will power. It was less than a minute before I was tentatively licking the hairless pussy lips opened before me, and probably less than a minute more before I gently flicked her clit.

I was still at it, enjoying the occasional coos I was earning from Michelle when I heard her voice. "Teach him." Then Courtney was right next to me, cheek to cheek.

"You like eating pussy?"

"It's probably my second favorite thing in the entire world."

She quirked an eyebrow questioningly, then let it go. "Good -- I'll teach you how to make her scream, but before we do anything else, go shave." My eyes shot wide, horrified, and Courtney laughed; I raced to the bathroom.

About four minutes later, with half a dozen new nicks, I was back. Courtney was dragging her tongue languidly from Michelle's asshole to her clit, punctuating each pass with a flick. Michelle was holding the bed quilt tightly in both hands, her back arching, and making these amazing grunts in time with her lover's movements.

I dropped to my knees.

"She loves repetition," Courtney said quietly before making several more swipes with her tongue. "She also likes a mixture of hard and soft." She repeated the movement, and from up close I could see that she was actually dragging her teeth lightly against the bottom of Michelle's clit each time. "You try."

I leaned over, then stopped. "Together, right?"

The look Courtney gave me made it clear she was skeptical, but she acquiesced and nodded. "Follow my lead." In about fifteen seconds, much to Michelle's surprise, we had the Latina pulled to the edge of the bed and her legs pushed back, providing us with wonderful access to our playground, with Courtney and I each holding an ankle. I looked to my partner for reassurance and any trace of doubt was gone from her gorgeous face, replaced with a flush that spread across her cheeks and down what I could see of her chest.

The timing and spacing was difficult at first, but it couldn't have been two minutes before we found the rhythm, and about the same again before Michelle's noises started to escalate. We'd start on either side of her asshole, then move up together, tracing her lips. Each time was a little different, with her bud being pushed one way or another. "When she starts to cum, stay on her clit," Courtney urged between licks. "Firm pressure, little movements."

I wasn't sure I'd recognize the orgasm when it happened, but I shouldn't have worried -- Michelle was much louder than Stacy had been. She also grabbed my hair as she started to scream. So I stayed on her clit.

And it was amazing, because I wasn't just making my friend cum, I was actively, passionately kissing Courtney, the two of us somehow having found how to do so while applying continuous pressure to Michelle's most sensitive spot. Courtney moaned into my mouth, so with my free hand I took hold of her still covered breast -- she moaned louder and I moved to her nipple, pinching it softly, then harder. Then it was two women climaxing simultaneously, Michelle now pushing us away even as Courtney and I kissed more passionately, refusing to let go of each others' lips or Michelle's abused button.

Courtney finally bit my lip -- and probably poor Michelle in the process -- and we disengaged. I blinked and tried to get my bearings, not entirely sure what had happened. Like me, Courtney seemed dazed as she pulled her hand out of her pants. On the bed, Michelle had turned on her side and was cursing at us softly in Spanish, aftershocks still making her occasionally shiver.

I turned back to Courtney and she did not appear happy. "Too much?"

"What part of 'I don't like guys' did you not understand?"

Rather than say anything, I nodded and stood, then locked myself in the bathroom. From outside the door came elevated voices, not exactly angry, but certainly nothing I wanted to face, so I got in the shower, hiding as much as cleaning myself up.

I was well on my way to pruny when one of the girls knocked on my door. "Let me in, Andy, I need to piss." Definitely Courtney. With a sigh and a significant amount of trepidation, I turned off the shower, dried quickly, and opened the door. "Sorry," I said, stepping around her and into the room beyond. As quickly as I could, I dropped the towel and pulled on a clean pair of shorts, then climbed onto my bed. I could feel Michelle watching me, but I tried to ignore her, turning to face the wall and closing my eyes as soon as I was horizontal.

I felt the mattress shift and a hand found it's way to my shoulder. "She's not mad at you, Andy, just a little freaked out." I nodded, but it didn't really matter -- I had no intention of coming out of my shell. Michelle patted me, then left the bed; I heard the bathroom door open and close.

Then it was morning and I was alone.

----- ----- -----

I had never really been a moper, but I moped hard that Saturday, actively doing nothing for the entire day, including taking both morning and afternoon naps. Just before giving up completely and going to bed I sent Michelle a text, then turned off my phone.

The message was not well received.

I know this because somebody was banging on my door less than an hour later. After a couple minutes I heard Courtney's voice, loud and definitely angry, demanding I open up. I ignored her and the noise as best I could until it finally stopped some indeterminate amount of time later -- I sighed in relief even as tears continued to slowly fall.

Then the knocking started again, this time sharper, but also much less forcefully. "Andy, it's Ashley from next door. Can we talk?" I didn't answer so she tried again. "Andy, your friends are pretty upset. I told them I would check on you."

For about the hundredth time I questioned my decision to go back to the way things had been, before Michelle's first text. Maybe Ashley could help. Courtney apparently thought so.

I splashed some water on my face, flipped on a few lights, and answered the door. Ashley apparently wasn't expecting a pale, nerdy, near shut-in to open the door in nothing but a pair of shorts -- her eyes got wide. "Fuck. Hold on." I turned and flipped the door closed, but she stepped inside before it could shut.

"You don't look so good," she observed as I pulled on a clean t-shirt and clean-ish sweats.

"I know."

"Your eyes are red and your cheeks are puffy."

"It was a hard day."

"So that's why you tried to cut your friends out of your life?"

"First, it's none of your business. Second, it's better for them."

Ashley folded her arms and cocked her hip. "First, it is my business, because like I said, they asked me to talk to you. And second, those two are gorgeous. Why wouldn't you want to be friends with them?"

I folded my arms back. "They're a lot more than just gorgeous. They're also smart and caring."

"So why did you... whatever, break up with them?"

"They're a couple, and I'm just the person that was making things hard for them." Ashley made to say something, but I cut her off. "You don't understand. Courtney was so hurt yesterday. I fucked up and I won't do it again."

My neighbor was about half a foot shorter than me, but she stomped over to me and slapped the back of my head, hard enough that I saw stars for a moment. "Pull your head out of your ass. Courtney spent almost an hour crying in my apartment because you wouldn't open your door and talk with her. Both of them care about you, and yet here you are, hiding like a little kid."

"But I don't know how to be what they want," I yelled.

"They just want you, you jackass, although I'm beginning to wonder why."

I sat heavily on the floor and put my head in my hands. About a minute later Ashley joined me.

"Sorry I smacked you."

"Whatever."

"Will you at least go talk with them? They're waiting in my apartment."

I didn't reply for a couple minutes. "Ashley, why are you here -- what's in it for you?"

She shrugged. "You seem like a nice guy, and now I know Michelle and Courtney a little. I like it when stories have happy endings." She paused, then grinned. "Although Courtney did offer to change one of my grades if I helped."

I nodded, then chuckled dryly. "She can, you know." Ashley raised an eyebrow questioningly, so I nodded again to confirm my statement; her face took on a thoughtful look and I smiled, feeling a little less awful. "Alright. Should I go with you?"

"Nah, I'll be right back," she replied with a shake of her head.

The girls found me sitting on the floor a couple minutes later -- it hadn't occurred to me to get up.

Courtney stormed over and gave me a hard kick in the hip, then knelt down and wrapped her arms around me; I got the same treatment from Michelle, minus the kick. Then we talked, there on the floor with its barely there carpet, for a long time. In the end it boiled down to Courtney apologizing to me, which I did not expect at all, followed by me apologizing to them both.

My blonde friend came from a posh family, big into image, with fancy cars, clothes, and toys -- along with extremely conservative ideals regarding family. She had spent most of seven years fighting with her entire clan to get them to accept her as she was, but now she wasn't quite as certain as she had been. Our kiss and the accompanying intimacy had freaked her out more than she was ready to admit and she lashed out. She was right to blame me -- she had made herself clear and I crossed the line -- or so I argued. She disagreed and took responsibility for her actions.

But she did blame me for being a bonehead and telling them I couldn't be their friend anymore. And for turning off my phone. And for not answering my door. I apologized and agreed that I wasn't a good friend. I tried to resign my friendship again, which earned me a second kick in the hip.

About that time one of us realized that Ashley was still there, sitting alone by the door and listening, so she was invited over. I felt like a true jackass, because I hadn't even noticed.

We kept talking.

I told them my whole history, back from when Michelle and I first met. I explained my lack of social skills, my trouble with confrontation, my inability to cope with drama.

Michelle told us about moving to a Midwestern town and speaking no English when she was eight. They say kids are cruel, but so are adults. I was apparently one of the few people of any age that didn't treat her like scum while she learned how to 'be' American.