Doin' My Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Gina and I having fun at the movies.
1.8k words
29.2k
48
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

Incest Sleaze... And Extra Fake

"Oh my GOD!!! UHHH!!!! FUCK, you've got a big dick, baby bro. MY GOD!"

"Glad you like it, baby." I gotta slap Gina's thick ass... ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love it! It feels like you shoved a tree up my ass. Haha! GOD! WHAT A TREE!!!!!" We laugh. I smack Gina's right booty cheek once more.

"What an ass."

I pass the joint to my sis. She's in front of me, getting doggie style dicked down by big daddy dick milk himself. Nice and righteous, too. (Another hard booty slap for my sweet sis)

"GOD, YES! Slap it. Squeeze it. Fuck it silly, handsome. YES!!!! GOD, MY ASS IS ON FIRE!!!!! WOO!!!!"

I'm checking out the redhead in the car down from us while my sister puffs on the joint... and while I shove my fat ass dick up her phat ass... again, ass. In. Out. In. Out. Ten inches deep. Nine inches out. Ten inches right back in. Nice and deep and hard and super charged, bitch! Uh! IN... IN... IN... IN... IN... HARDER... HARDER... HARDER.... AND OH HELL YEAH....... HARDER!!!!!! Driving my donkey dong all the way in. Gaping out my sister's wide butt. Pulling almost all the way out..... Then, slamming back in balls fucking deep! Hellz yeah!

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gina throws her light brown haired head around wildly. Smoke flying from her mouth. Joint hanging out the corner of it. She's screaming and squirting loud, proud, and sexually sizzling.

My van rocking side to side. Squeaking and bumping loud and crazy. The stereo full blast. Smoke filling the entire van.

We've been drinking and drugging in the movie theater parking lot for about two hours now, waiting til it's time for the movie to start. We've got about another half hour left.

Gina's wide, dancing ass is trying to suck the soul outta my fat ass dick before we even get any damn popcorn. I don't mind though. Popcorn at the movies is overrated... My big titty older sister's big beautiful ass sure as hell ain't.

"Oh my God!!!!! I'm cumming!!!!!!" Gina leans her head back, her shoulder length brown hair glistening with sweat, her tongue slowly, and super seductively, licking around her bottom lip.

"Me too!"

We both start skeet shooting. Gina's pussy milk and my dick milk both blasting out, spurting full force all over the pull out bed. Gina's curvy bod shaking as she violently squirts. I'm just chill and calm as I cum dump up my sister's wildly bumping butt. She's popping that dumper like it's flaming hot baby. Ha.

My hands reach around her and squeeze away on those flopping hooters. Those big, bad, and beautiful breasts so soft in my hands. So freaking soft, full, and squishy. So sweaty too. It's pretty damn warm in this van. Warm day outside. And all this damn weed smoke too. I wave the air around my face, then slam bang Gina's ass some more while I cum all explosive, as she finishes up freak cumming herself.

"God, you can fuck, James. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. My ass is on fire, but it's the good kind of fire. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Gina moans extra sexy in my mouth as she yanks on my hair, kissing me deep and dirty, her tongue bashing mine so beautifully. My hands keep up the hardcore titty molesting as my softening dick starts to slide slowly outta Gina's brutally banged booty hole. God, I love fucking my sister. Ass fucking her may be my favorite way to fuck her too. There's just something very special about ramming my super dong up that wide rump. I just can't get enough of it.

"Almost time for the movie." Gina belches after she takes a big swig of the bottle of Jack by the bed. I laugh. I pinch the fuck outta her thick rubbery nips and shake 'em senseless. That gets a real nice, real horny coo outta my sexy sis, so I keep on shaking them, extra hard.

We finally get dressed. I finish off the Jack Daniels, and we hop outta the van, heading into the movie theater, sexually pleased, and nice and buzzed.

I buy our tickets while Gina gets some popcorn and candy. We head on in and find a couple of seats to the side, nobody near us.

My 23 year old sis doesn't even wait for the previews to whip my cock out. It's soft, but still extra thick.

I hit the popcorn as the previews start, grinning as I watch them, knowing full well how fun my sis is gonna make this for us... for me especially.

In a very quick motion, Gina leans down into my lap, grabbing my soft monster, spitting on it a couple of times, and pumping it as she kisses all over the fat, spongy crown.

My grin gets even wider. And, it ain't from the preview. Oh fuck yeahhhhhh.

My soft meat twitches on my sister's very talented tongue as she slides my dick into her mouth, her tongue swerving so enticingly, side to side, on my shaft as it twitches. Damn... Just damn.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

As my sister moans, and softly sucks, I notice a couple of dudes watching us in the dark theater. They're several rows away. One, directly to our right. The other, a couple of rows in front of him. You can tell they're rubbing their dicks as they very closely check us out, not bothering to watch the pretty freaking cool superhero movie preview up on the big screen. Smart choice.

Gina messily slurps my hard throbbing cock for ten minutes as the two strangers watch us, bobbing away on it, copious amounts of spit rolling from her mouth. The movie starts. I'm still eating popcorn.

Gina loudly spits on my cock, then dives in, and steadily sucks about half of it down her throat, moaning extra slutty for her loving brother's immense enjoyment. Repeating that process over and over again as I play with her 36D titties through her skin tight blue polo shirt. Her white sports bra underneath is so thin, it doesn't get in the way at all.

I slap Gina's wide ass in her skin tight jeans, gripping her cheek, then shaking it as she speeds up her head bobbing in my lap. Both of us groaning away nice and loud, not giving a shit who hears us.

The two dudes jerking off as they watch us are really getting down to it. Watching us very close as they excitedly pump their dicks the whole funky time. You can see their heads swirling around as they jack off, letting me know how much their enjoying Gina and I's movie blowjob spectacle.

"Mmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Gina smiles extra happy around my massive meat as I start cum pumping down her throat. She deep throats the rest of my ten inches, gagging slightly, but still marching forth, licking so slutty all around my cum pumping nuts as my sex cream races up, out of my balls, straight up my shaft, out into her expertly sucking mouth... and right down her cum lusting throat. All of it. Every last freaking, pearly white drop. And I cum a lot, dude.

Gina coos loud and proud, lustfully licks all around my heaving nuts, and slowly bobs her head, so blissfully drinking my extra rich and gooey seed, gently rubbing my leg as my jizz races right down her throat.

My hand tightens around her big breast, squeezing it nice and hard. That fabulously full, super soft, sports bra encased breast thrilling and filling my hand so beautifully. Heaving heavily as I squeeze it rougher and rougher.

My horny grin is so freaking happy. I spit out a piece of popcorn into the seat in front of me, grinning from ear to ear, as Gina finishes sucking me clean. Her glossy lips smoothly pumping up and down my mighty meat stick. Her mouth stretched so wide around it. Her cum tinged spit slowly rolling down every obesely fat, constantly throbbing inch of it.

We kiss. I can taste my own cum. Both of us smiling happily as we swap cummy spit. Both of us wickedly sucking on each other's tongues as I thoroughly manhandle those luscious knockers. God, they're so big and soft and beautiful. Extra ravishing... looking and feeling. Still in her top and bra, but still feeling so awesomely wonderful. I grab two extra big handfuls of them and roughly squeeze away through her blue top. Gina's nipple throbbing mightily through her bra and top as I knead those titties for three minute straight. Her very happy moans as we keep messily kissing spurring me on so very much.

"Thanks, baby." I mischievously smile at my sis, licking up on her lips. We both snicker playfully.

Gina sucks on my bottom lip, feverishly pulling it around as she heatedly coos from my intensely horny breast fondling fun.

I come up with a fun idea. I whisper it in Gina's ear. We both smirk wickedly at each other. I lay back in the seat as Gina gets up. She leans over and cups my face, kissing me so passionately, then she heads over to the guy still jerking off to our right. She grins at him and sits beside him, motioning for the other guy jerking off to come join them. He hurriedly makes his way back to them, almost falling over the seats twice. His pants around his ankles. I laugh, and watch the movie, letting my sexy sis do her kinky thing.

As I eat a big ass Butterfinger, and watch the action packed movie, all relaxed and comfy, I can see out of the corner of my eye what Gina is up to. She's slurping the one guy's dick, her head bobbing quick, while she's getting pussy plowed by the other guy, who's pants are around his ankles, from behind. He's drilling Gina's clean shaven twat pretty fast, obviously very excited to be up in my sister's 23 year old coochie at the movies.

That dude looks about 40 or so. The one getting sucked off looks like he's in his late 20's. Peeps around them are gossiping and pointing. Me... I'm watching the movie and eating my candy bar. I do pull my phone out and take a couple of pics, smirking mightily. It's pretty dark in here, but I take them anyway. It's habit, I guess. Gonna takes a double dip of stranger sperm. Her pussy getting pumped with it, right as she gulps down the dude holding her head's wad.

I just grin. So turned on by, and in love with, my sis. Just another fun day at the movies for us. Basically, just another fun time... Doin' My Sis.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories