Doing as She is Told

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[u will let them fuck u in arse tonight? Both of them? Just want 2 come round tonight 2 fuck u? Nothing 2 do with making porn film -- just coming to fuck u and do kinky stuff?]

{yeah]

[and u looking forward 2 it]

[yeah]

[r u very turned on, playing with yourself now?]

[yes! Please say it's okay!!!!]

[u mean u want me to say it's okay for u 2 bend over and let another man, no MEN, stick their cocks up your arse? Let other MEN piss in your mouth? And u enjoy pissing in theirs?]

[Joe I'm cumming! Say it's okay!!!]

[u really get turned on by it -- and other stuff u not told me about?]

[Yeahhhhhh!!!! I love it Joe!!!!!!!!! I love cock!!!!!! and kinky sex with other men!!!!! I want more!!!!!]

[more sex or other men?]

[Both!!!! I love cock... new cock! I want u 2 enjoy me having cock 2. I get turned on telling u about it and hearing u say it's okay!]

[We'll talk more about this]

[Can they come round Frid night?']

[will u come 2 the laptop again and talk 2 me on Zoom -- show me what u r wearing, tell me what u r doing?]

[I will. Yes Joe.]

[what time do they want 2 come round?]

[Probably quite early, make the most of it. They think it's last time we can do it for while.]

[ I will call u between 10 and 11. Tell them there is no need to rush away.]

Chapter Four

Joe could not eat his evening meal due to the butterflies in his stomach. Forcing it down with beer he then went off to get some fresh air and bought a bottle of whisky. He pictured his wife at home preparing for a night of extreme sex with three men. Joe knew it best to resist calling early. Ten 'o clock seemed a very long time off. Try not to get too drunk, he told himself.

Meanwhile Jen had decided it didn't matter what outfit she chose to welcome her visitors -- she would soon undress for them. Anyway, maybe they would bring something they'd like her to wear.

The wicked nymphomaniac grew more and more aroused by the minute. She was ecstatic about the fact her husband was happily giving his blessing to whatever perverted kink she chose to enjoy and experience. She hoped he would stay that way when the opportunity came to bring other men into her depraved life.

Back in his hotel Joe drank to stop him fretting and abandon his efforts to rationalise his own behaviour. What made him feel the way he did? The incredible sexual arousal he was experiencing was overwhelming, surging through every fibre of his body. He wanted his wife to perform any sexual act she chose and desired -- as long as she continued to tell all -- be 100% honest and open -- tell him every detail, answer any question he asked. At the back of his mind he knew he had to plan how he would react when the inevitable day came when he would run into Pete. Maybe it would have been easier if she had found men they didn't know -- then he could have stayed anonymous.

Pete now was already aware he had given his wife a free reign -- and her love of kinky sex turned him on. Joe couldn't help but wonder just how Jen had acquainted herself with Pete; he would have to ask that question.

[It's 10:15 Jen, 2 busy 2 turn on laptop and let me see u?]

[ c u in a mo zoom, we can talk]

As their screens flickered into life and Joe looked at his wife he noticed how bedraggled she looked.

'Had a busy night?' he asked almost facetiously.

Jen giggled and lifted a glass to her mouth.

'Jen are you drunk?'

'No, just very merry. I've had a few though -- and they gave me a little pill to relax me... they said I would enjoy it more.'

'What the hell! What have you been drinking?'

'This is a large G&T now. But I've had a few different drinks. Drunk lot of beer too'

'Beer? You don't drink beer? Why beer?'

Giggling again she leaned toward the screen. 'Think about it silly, you're a bit slow. They've been drinking lot of beer too.'

'I'm not with you, Jen, I don't understand you.'

Jen's tone of voice lowered and sounded very seductive and naughty.

'To fill up our bladders, silly. So we were all bursting to piss!' She giggled again. Don't worry, we haven't flooded the living room!'

Joe wasn't sure how to react now. He stated something he already now knew.

'So you've all pissed on each other?'

'Yeah, we did. I loved it. Got really excited.'

He noticed she was wearing a shirt that was fully unbuttoned, nothing underneath.

'Did you let them piss in your mouth?' he asked nervously.

'Of course, sweetheart,' said the intoxicated woman. 'I was very naughty and swallowed a lot of it.'

'More than one man?'

'Oh Yeah'

'Two same time?'

'Three, darling'

Joe gasped.

'All three together -- pissing over you and you opened your mouth?'

'Yeah, three of the four!'

'Four?'

'They brought a friend who wanted to meet me.'

'Fucking hell Jen!'

'I thought -- why not?' she told her husband, between gulping her G&T, 'I have three holes and two hands -- room for another couple of guys with hard cocks! My that would be great fun!'

Still unable to picture this depraved act Joe back-tracked.

'Where did all this pissing take place Jen?'

'Which way round you mean? Oh yeah -- you mean when they pissed on me. We were all bursting and I'd sucked two of them off. The new guy had fucked me -- from behind. He said he'd liked the way way I swallowed their cum. I told him it wasn't the only stuff I could swallow. He said; 'what do you mean?' I took them upstairs to the bathroom. I was already naked from our first little session. I got in the bath and knelt down and three of them stood over me holding their cocks.' Joe's very tipsy wife had no shame, telling him the fine detail. 'It felt great, all that warm piss on my tits, three cocks squirting all that yellow urine over my body and then my face. I just had to taste it, let it fill my mouth and drink it.' she gave a wicked giggle then added, 'Not all of it, there was too much! Oh, and the new guy wanted me to suck him, so I got out of the bath and told him he had to wash his cock first, then I thought sod it, and gave him a blow job while he let piss trickle in my mouth.'

'Why did you want him to wash his dick first?'

'Well, 'cause it had been up my bum -- he fucked me up my arse.'

'But you took it your mouth anyway! When it had been in your anus? It was still dirty'

Jen failed to tell her husband how the new guy came to be there -- she would tell him later. In fact, earlier, when Jen had been thinking about having other men, Pete had called to check it was still okay to come round. He mentioned they were sat in a bar with one of his associates, John. Jen right away told Pete he could bring him along. Pete had joked, telling Jen; 'You might be disappointed, John doesn't have a big cock, you know!' He was surprised by her answer.

'I don't necessarily want a big cock, one that's a tight fit in my back end will do -- if he's that way inclined!'

'I'm sure he will be Jen.' Pete replied, once again amazed at how this woman craved perverted pleasure.

Joe was glad he'd had a fair amount of whisky that numbed his brain a little bit, making him able to cope with his wife's description of the sexual acts she had performed. He continued to question her.

'And so then you urinated on them?'

'Eventually. I can't drink beer fast so had a lot to swig when we went downstairs. Pete said he had a polythene sheet in the car he uses on film sets and an old blanket. He's really into water sports so he went and got them. When I was ready to bust the others watched at first while Pete brought a dining chair and I lifted one leg and rested my foot on it while he knelt under me. They all watched me finger myself and open my vagina wide, Pete licked my cunt and sucked my clit -- then I let my piss flow all over his face and in his mouth. He loves it -- and the others wanked their cocks while they watched -- then Steve and Alan told me to hold the flow - save some for them! We were all wet with piss so we went for a shower. Steve fucked me in the shower while the others watched.'

'What are they doing now?'

'Waiting for me. I'm going back in now.'

'You're going already?'

'Yeah, but I want you to do something for me. I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do and I want you to stay and play with your cock thinking about it, picturing it. I hope you'll find it really exciting. Then I'll come back and we can talk about it.'

Okay,' Joe knew he had no choice really other than sign off. 'What are you going to do?'

Jen stood up and slipped the unfastened shirt off her shoulders so her husband could take in the sight. 'Now you can see how I'll look.'

She was not quite naked at all. A rubber harness acted like scaffolding holding her breasts high, her nipples erect and already looking well used. There were red marks, like welts visible across her mounds -- like someone had whipped her tits. Joe's heart began to pound. Down below she wore a matching black rubber corset, with suspenders that held up black net stockings. She turned and let her husband see that the cheeks of her posterior had been well spanked too. Both her arse and her cunt were fully uncovered.

'I'm going back in now Joe -- and I'm going to be spanked while I suck a cock -- then I'm going to be well fucked up my arse, maybe more than once. If you hear me cry out it's because I'm enjoying it so much -- so don't be alarmed. Picture what your filthy wife is letting those men do to her while you play with your dick - but try not to cum! I don't know how long I'll be -- they may want to do other stuff.'

She turned and waggled her arse accentuating the red tram lines left by the whipping she had taken.

Joe screamed in his head; 'And she wants more!'

Just a minute later Joe heard little groans and other noises of sexual delight, but hardly of a woman being spanked.

'Oh yeah! That's bigger than before. No keep it in!'

Joe unfastened his trousers and tried to picture his wife. Did she have a cock up inside her anus? There was no sound of a man grunting or pounding away as he fucked a woman. Pleasurable murmurs and sighs.

'Put one up my cunt too! Yeah! That feels lovely.'

What was going on, Joe wondered. She was certainly enjoying it whatever it was.

Suddenly hands appeared in front of the screen, then the body of a naked man who picked up the laptop and began to carry it toward where the action was taking place. Someone had decided to treat Joe to a full view of the proceedings. He was going to be a wife-watcher with a difference, remotely, via the laptop. Watching one of the kinkiest, most depraved and perverted housewives who has ever appeared on a computer screen. His own wife in their home with four men, while he watches from a hotel room miles away. Willing to do for them, with them, whatever they want. They say what, she just obeys -- and loves every minute of it.

'Oh! That feels lovely!'

Joe looked at the body of his wife as the man carrying the laptop focused on the centre of the room. Or, more correctly Joe saw the rear end of his wife. Her backside high in the air, knelt down on her elbows, a naked man sat beside her working a large black vibrator up into her anus. His spare hand was between her legs stimulating her clit with another smaller vibrator. The other men were sat around slowly wanking their cocks, watching as the woman moaned with pleasure. Joe heard a voice speak softly and quietly and realised it was addressing him.

'She wants to get used to taking a bigger cock up her arse, she likes Steve fucking her and wants anal sex with him -- but his cock is longer and thicker than she can take. Your wife likes to be fucked up her arse.'

One of the men stood up and wrapping a leather belt around his hand brought it swiftly across her buttocks. Then again and again making her cry out.

'Your wife likes that too.'

Joe spoke out quietly, sensing the man was trying to be discreet. Hoping he could hear and was prepared to give an answer.

'What else are her favourite activities?'

'She likes most things. She just likes sex and being submissive. Maybe taking piss but she really loves licking the bum holes of men, rimming them with her tongue. She says she likes the taste.'

That was something she failed to admit to, something she didn't divulge, the dirtiest act Joe had ever heard.

'You mean she likes that more than a man pissing in her mouth? More than a cock up her anus? More than being fucked from both ends?

'She's obviously told you a lot,' said the voice, ' Yes, she really likes that.'

'She's been enjoying perverted acts with different men for a long time then?' Joe asked, frightened of hearing the answer.

'Yes, Pete has been providing men for her to play with for a very long time -- and both have made money from it.'

Joe was crestfallen and shocked to hear this.

'In what way'

'Thought you knew. From filming it of course and selling abroad. When the Internet came along Pete made a lot of money and so did she. She wears a wig and is an expert at disguise so manages to remain unrecognised. But even if the Internet hadn't come along she would still be doing it.'

'Why?'

'Because she loves sex, and likes to have different men. And of course she is very perverted.'

'Why are you telling me this?'

'Because I think you ought to know. Though I must admit to something.

'What is that?'

'I wish I had a wife like yours. I would love to have a wife willing to perform with other men. One who gets pleasure from other men and who likes to involve me -- let's me watch. You are a lucky man. She wants to involve you and see you get pleasure learning about her sexual behaviour. She likes to tell you. She loves it when you get turned on from hearing her admissions. She wants you involved.'

Joe's attention was diverted when he heard Jen demand the feel of a real cock up her arse. Her hands went behind to grip her buttocks and pull them apart to expose her bum hole. A hand slapped lubricant on her hole and fingers worked it up her hole. The muscular guy that was Steve knelt behind her and worked his thick cock against her anus.

A different voice talked to Joe.

'What has he been telling you, Joe?'

Confused, and curious to how this new voice knew his name Joe thought it best to keep it simple and stick to facts.

'He said that Jen and Pete have been into this for a long time. Jen has performed for him and made him money.' Joe outlined the rest of the story.

'Take no notice. That is wrong. We have only just met Jen. Yes, it's true she really loves to perform and is very willing try new things. But the fact is we have only known her for a few weeks. We find it a turn on that you know about it and are prepared to let her enjoy it. Yes, it's true she really does love sex.'

Joe hadn't time to consider this information as he watched his wife, who was by now being fucked by the biggest cock that had ever been up her arse, open her mouth for the cock that was now pressing against her lips and suck in hard. Suddenly Steve withdrew his dick from her anus moved to the front pushing away the other man. To Joe's amazement Steve thrust his dirty shit stained cock into Jen's mouth, and Joe witnessed her eagerly suck and lick the dirty shaft while she made many lustful sounds advertising the fact she was enjoying great sexual satisfaction and pleasure by having the cock that had been up her bumhole in her mouth.

As though the event had been choreographed when the dirty cock that had been sucked and licked clean had been withdrawn from her mouth Jen opened wide to drink the yellow urine that streamed from two other cocks that seemed to be flushing out her mouth. Though it was clear that Jen was swallowing most of the pungent yellow fluid.

As she sank down and relaxed a leather belt smacked hard against her tender bottom cheeks. Again and again her backside raised up then recoiled as the leather tanned her hide,

'Tell us what you are?' demanded a voice.

'I'm a filthy dirty bitch who deserves a good thrashing!' Jen admitted.

'Tell us why you are a naughty wife?'

The belt cracked against her red glowing arse cheeks. After every admission the belt slapped against her arse

'Because I love to have men fuck me -- in every way possible -- and piss in my mouth -- and I like to lick and suck their dirty bumholes -- and let them watch me use the toilet -- and fuck me up the bum...'

As Jen admitted to more and more she suddenly turned over and used her hands to open up her cunt lips and expose her vagina to the leather belt. As it whipped her tender open vagina her hips bucked up and recoiled waiting for the next contact of hard leather and red swollen exposed cunt flesh.

Suddenly she yelled out, deep in the throes of a powerful climax. As the belt ceased beating against her cunt hole her fingers agitated her sore swollen clitoris raising her to the height of sexual pleasure. Jen yelled out and shouted, demanding cocks fill her every hole, her sexual appetite beyond the ability of the four men being able to satisfy. Nevertheless a cock entered her mouth as another one filled her sore cunt, then she was turned to one side as yet another one invaded her back passage. The forth one had to make do with her hand that jerked the foreskin up and down until it deposited thick white jism in to the palm of her hand. Joe saw his wife take the cock from her mouth while she raised her left hand and licked the jism from her palm. She then thrust the throbbing cock back down her throat.

Joe had ejaculated more than once and was on the verge of a heart attack caused by over excitement from watching his wife perform with the four men. Now Joe was already wondering if his wife could perform equally well with other, newly acquainted men. And would he be able to recreate this same scenario where he could watch the action via his laptop.

One thing he was sure of - he had every intention of allowing his wife to satisfy her sexual urges in any way she wanted - as long as he was included.

12