Doing It By Moonlight

Story Info
Lucy and I do it in public, and we're in for a surprise.
7.9k words
4.74
8.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

I'd lusted after Lucy for years, but she was married to a long time friend of mine named George and so she was out of bounds. Even when she blatantly offered herself to me and promised to fulfil one of my fantasies so long as I fulfilled one of hers in return, she still remained out of bounds. I just couldn't take her up on it, her husband was my friend and that was that, although, believe me, I was sorely tempted. But then, just a little while ago they suddenly parted company and so Lucy was 'available' at last.

To cut a long story short (a story you can read in full in 'Doing it with Lucy') we got together and she was as good as her word, fulfilling my long held fantasy of watching a woman masturbate before we had sex. The fantasy she wanted me to fulfil for her in return was to do it with her in the open air, preferably somewhere where we would run a high risk of being caught - and that is what this tale is about.

We spoke about it on the phone, making tentative arrangements for our open air session, especially when it came to where we should go. She came up with the suggestion that we finally settled on, and that was a particular corner of the local park. It seems that she had gone into the park during her lunch break and suddenly realised that the gentle grassy slope she was sitting on would make an ideal spot for us to use. It was quiet even during the working day, well away from the main areas of the park but within yards of a public footpath that people sometimes used as a shortcut of an evening.

The next question, of course, was when. We decided to make it the next Thursday evening, figuring that there would be enough people about to make it daring, but not quite the number there would be on a weekend evening. But then Thursday was days away and neither of us wanted to wait that long before getting together, and so I called around to see her the following evening.

There was no need to pretend why I was there, we both wanted another session together on Lucy's giant bed before we went outside and did it. We justified it, as if we needed to, by pretending it was a sort of practise run to make sure we knew what each other enjoyed, and boy did we practise! Lucy comes across as a refined and elegant lady, but under that veneer is a red hot sexy woman. What an evening. We would make love, and then while we were getting our breath back we would play around until we'd turned each other back on, and then we'd do it again. But there came a time when my balls were completely empty and Lucy had pronounced herself at least temporarily satisfied, and then we lay side by side, just contentedly snuggling against each other.

Now I've got to admit that I'm an incurably curious person, and so as we lay there I just had to ask, especially as she'd found it initially so difficult to play with herself in front of me. 'Why do you want people to see you having sex?'

She thought about it before replying. 'I suppose I've always been a bit that way inclined, proud of my body and not shy about showing it.' She told me, her face taking on a reflective look. 'Of course I had to tone that down whilst I was married to George. But the sex part of it started years ago, long before I met him, when my then boyfriend and I nearly got caught doing it on the beach.' She giggled. 'Another couple came wandering along just after we'd finished. He was mortified, but I found the fact that we'd so nearly been caught the biggest turn on ever. I've wanted to take that chance again ever since.'

'So would you have carried on if they'd come along when you were in the middle of it?'

'This is going to sound silly, I'm not sure. It isn't wanting to be seen, it's the excitement of risking being seen, so I don't really know what I actually would have done. I found it ever so hard to do it in front of you the other night, but when I got used to it I found you watching me was also a massive turn on. So who knows what I'd have done. All I know now is that I'm looking forward to risking it with you, and if someone comes along and watches us, then that will add to the thrill. I won't chicken out this time, I know that much.'

'Are you sure about that.' Remembering what happened previously I felt just a bit concerned.

'Am I ever? In fact just thinking about it is turning me on again, so can we do something about that, like now?'

'Good God, have you never had enough?' I asked, pretending surprise and letting her get away with a very transparent change of subject.

'You shouldn't be so bloody good at it.' She responded.

I couldn't argue with that, but the only trouble was that a certain part of my anatomy hadn't recovered from its previous efforts, so I rolled on my side to begin to play with her again in the hope that it might recuperate in time. I reached across to gently maul one of her breasts. I love her breasts, they aren't large, little more than a handful, but they're so pert and firm and with those long pale pink nipples that just cry out to be sucked. So I did just that, suckling at the nearest one while rolling the other between my fingers.

'Mmmm, that's nice.' She murmured. 'Will you do that on Thursday?'

I just nodded without releasing her nipple, with the result that I tugged at it as I moved my head, to be rewarded with a little gasp of surprised pleasure before she added breathlessly.

'If you do that, I bet it will make my legs spring wide open.' A typical Lucy remark, harking back to her reticence when we first got together.

'Spring them wide open now then.' I told her, lifting my mouth from her nipple momentarily and then trailing my hand gently down the length of her body, aiming for that certain spot.

'You only need to ask.' She breathed, doing exactly as I wanted before lifting her pelvis slightly in invitation as my fingertips slid over her mons.

Lucy is blessed with quite a prominent little clitoris that peeks out from under its hood at the slightest provocation. But even if it didn't I could locate it quite easily by following the little noises she makes every time I get close. This time she just gave one sexy little sigh as my fingertips found it. I looked up at her face and smiled silently to myself when I saw her eyes tightly closed and a little half smile playing around her lips. I played with her, running the tips of two fingers back and forth across the tip of her clit, making her gasp quietly with pleasure and wriggle gently under my touch.

'Will you promise to do this to me on Thursday night too?' She asked suddenly.

'Will your legs spring open in the park?' I whispered, chuckling quietly into her breast.

'Yes, they'll be wide apart for you.'

'Then of course I will.' I answered. 'And then I'll fuck you.'

I'd already learned that in moments like that Lucy loved explicit talk, it turned her on and this time was no exception.

'Oh God.' She gasped. 'I can't wait.'

Her body jerked from the sudden surge of pleasure, lifting her hips and pulling her pussy away from my hand. I tried to follow, to keep rubbing her clit until I brought her off, but she was moving around so much that my fingers found the entrance to her vagina instead, sliding easily inside on the lubrication from her own juices and the leftovers of my cum from a little while before.

'Oh yes.' Her hand hurriedly clamped down over mine, preventing me from pulling out and instead holding me and making me push deeper inside her with my first two fingers. 'Let me come on your fingers.'

I started to finger her as hard as I could with my two fingers held straight like the barrel of a gun. Her hand lifted away but hovered there as if ready to clamp back if need be. It wouldn't be needed, I wanted to do as she wished and make her come. I was quickly having the right effect too; she began making soft little noises and soon her pelvis was jerking uncontrollably in time to my finger thrusts, encouraging me to go deeper, harder, and faster. But then, as she got closer to her orgasm her movements became much more erratic and I had difficulty stopping my fingers slipping from her sopping wet pussy. To prevent that I flattened my hand against her and thrust into her with bent fingers, my whole hand held against her. But that brought one of my other fingers up against her rosebud and, because of the wetness running from her pussy, it unintentionally slid right in.

'Oh!' She gasped in surprise, my finger buried deep inside her rear entrance.

'I'm sorry.' I told her, quickly pulling it out again. 'I didn't mean to do that.'

'I didn't mind.' She assured me breathlessly, pressing her hand over mine to make sure I didn't take it away from her pussy too. 'It just caught me by surprise.'

'Me too.' I told her truthfully, relieved that my slip hadn't put an end to our fun.

'Keep going.' She urged me, my fingers having come to a guilty stop inside her pussy. She clamped her hand harder over mine forcing me to remain inside her while she bucked her hips in an imitation of my thrusts.

I hardly had to move at all now. All I had to do was hold my fingers still and let her movements did the job for me. It was an unusual but exciting state of affairs to have her basically fucking my fingers. I'd never had that happen before and I don't think, judging by the look on her face, that Lucy had either. It was working though, almost immediately she was making those little noises again, signalling the return of her delayed orgasm and in full force.

It was a good job she held my hand so tightly against her, because otherwise her jerks and shudders, each one accompanied by a little panted pleasure noise, would quickly have jolted it away. In the end she pressed my hand so hard against her in her need that I couldn't do anything at all, while her pelvis moved as if to work itself onto my fingers. And then she came and her screwed shut eyes and a triumphant wail revealed just how strong her climax was. Climax over, she slumped back onto the bed, letting my fingers slide from her, and smiled up at me.

'You can do it where you were before if you want to.' She announced meaningfully, surprising me with an invitation to anal sex.

'Not tonight, I'm afraid. Something has shot his bolt for tonight.'

'Some other time then.' She frowned but nodded understandingly.

I was taken aback by her casual acceptance, and I couldn't help but ask. 'Is that another fantasy that you want fulfilling?'

She shook her head. 'No Adam. I'd never thought about doing it until just now.' She giggled suddenly. 'But I think I'll add it to my list.'

'So you've got a fantasy list?' This girl never ceased to amaze me.

She shook her head again, smiling. 'Not really. I just want to explore; you know, try different things and find out what I like.'

'Anything in particular?' I was fishing, looking for things I could try with her.

'No. I'm open to most things. If I don't like something I won't do it again, but if I don't try I'll never know, will I?'

Now that little exchange was interesting to put it mildly, after all it's not often you find a woman as open and willing as Lucy, and now I knew that I could experiment with her I also knew I definitely would. I did wonder where she'd draw the line though. Maybe I'd find out. Meanwhile there was Thursday night to look forward to, and the more I thought about that the more I liked the idea. I just hoped she wouldn't freeze with nerves as she had at first when she masturbated for me.

Finally pretty much satiated, we settled back to arrange the final details for Thursday. At that time of year, late summer, the weather was warm and dusk was at about nine in the evening, and so we agreed to meet at her place at about that same time and then walk down to the park a little after. We reckoned we would get there after the sun had set but before it was really dark. In any case, there would be enough moonlight after that for us to sort ourselves out. It wouldn't be a full moon, but nearly so and light enough for our purposes. The moonlight, we thought, would show anyone what we were doing while at the same time awarding us a little anonymity. Lucy didn't want to be recognised in case her antics became the talk of the town. I could understand that, she works in a staid and sober office. In any case, the semi-darkness would allow her to be less self-conscious and inhibited than full on daylight. I didn't want her to bottle out on me. And so when I left her that night both of us were absolutely full of excitement about what we were going to do, and with me feeling much more certain we would both be able to go through with it.

Thursday evening was a gorgeous evening, just right for what we had in mind. As we walked hand in hand towards the park the disappearing sun was bathing everything in a lovely golden wash and the weather was warm and calm, just as if it knew what we wanted. We weren't rushing; we just walked quietly on our way, anticipating what was ahead. Neither of us said much, but I could feel Lucy's excitement in the way she gripped my hand tightly, and I must admit that I was breathing just that little bit more quickly than usual.

We couldn't have timed it better. The sun had gone below the tree line when we passed through the gates and into the park itself, but there was still enough light to see our way along the pathways. We stopped instinctively just inside the gates and looked at each other, knowing that moving on meant that we were committed. Lucy gave me a quick anxious little smile, moving her hand to hug my arm affectionately against her.

'Are you okay about this?' She asked me quietly.

'I am, definitely.' I smiled. 'But are you?' I was more concerned with her courage than mine.

'Oh yes. I've thought of nothing else.' She giggled softly. 'I even planned what I would wear.'

I looked across at her, taking in a loose summer skirt and a front buttoned blouse as if for the first time, understanding suddenly how easy they would make things. I hadn't even given it a thought, but my tee-shirt and jeans wouldn't give us too much trouble, hopefully.

We made our way through the park, walking together in a kind of nervous silence, noticing that there were still one or two people wandering around even though it was now nearly completely dark and made even more so by clouds that occasionally drifted across. I wondered if that was a good or a bad thing. Clouds would give us a little more gloom, but our town is notorious for sudden heavy showers and a downpour was just what we didn't need.

When we reached a junction in the paths Lucy suddenly stopped and turned to face me. 'You won't be jealous if someone sees more of me than they should, will you?'

I grinned, she was raring to go, and I was more than pleased about that. Lucy and I don't have a committed or even an exclusive type of relationship, in fact I suppose you could call us friends with benefits, or fuck buddies if you like. We had both had relationships that had gone sour and neither of us was ready for any sort of commitment again anytime soon, but that didn't mean that we didn't fancy each other physically.

'Not a chance.' I replied. 'It will just prove to them how lucky I am.'

Satisfied, she gave my arm a second quick affectionate squeeze and we set off again, this time along the path that led to our destination. The path led to another exit and was one often used as a cut through by people returning to the south side of the town after a night out. We were a bit early for the bars to turn out, but then we didn't want a massive audience.

Lucy had made a good choice. The spot she had chosen was at the edge of the park with a wall only a few yards behind it and on a very gentle slope down over a low flowerbed to the path. The flowerbed, with its dense low planting, provided just enough of a barrier without spoiling anyone's view of us on the rising ground behind it. We selected a place a few yards back from the flowers and then we just stood and looked at each other, both suddenly needing the other to make the first move.

'This won't do.' Lucy announced with a sigh, taking the bull by the horns by sitting down abruptly and pulling me down with her.

'We should have brought a blanket.' I told her, sprawling alongside her and feeling unprepared and awkward again.

'No, we shouldn't.' She retorted, lying back on the grass. 'Now shut up and give me a kiss.'

I guessed she was making sure to herself that she wouldn't back out, and I couldn't argue with that now could I? So I leaned over her and kissed her full on the lips, and then I kissed her again, and again, especially when her tongue found its way between my lips and played swordfighting with mine. You'll understand that it's natural when leaning over someone to kiss them like that for a man's hand to stray onto the woman's breast. In fact it's almost impossible for it not to, and mine didn't disappoint. But then that's what we were there for that night and Lucy responded with a little sound of encouragement.

We carried on kissing like that with me at first just playing with her breast through her clothing before gently and slowly unbuttoning her blouse and hearing her sigh softly with anticipation. I deliberately took my time, even though we were both becoming turned on and eager, just unfastening one button and then lightly stroking the skin it exposed before moving on to the next. By the time I reached her waistband and the last button Lucy was squirming with arousal and making little mmm noises into my mouth. I pushed her blouse wide open and moved down to kiss the rise of her breasts above the edge of her bra. Her hand began stroking the back of my neck, pressing my mouth down onto her flesh.

I almost didn't notice, but while I was kissing her breast a couple came walking along the path, pausing to watch as a cloud lifted away and revealed us bathed in moonlight. I couldn't actually see them behind me, I was simply aware of the steady tread of a man's shoes and the quicker, more staccato tread of a lady's before the silent pause. It lasted only a few seconds before they walked on, but it confirmed that we were visible in the pale light of the three quarter moon.

'Oh Adam.' Lucy whispered excitedly. 'They were our first.'

I nodded and then reached to burrow my hand around her back to release her bra catch, but she shook her head. I frowned and burrowed harder, but she simply pressed herself down to stop me. I frowned even more, wondering why she didn't want me to touch her breasts.

'No need.' She chuckled, solving the mystery by unclipping the catch of her front fastening bra. 'I told you that I'd thought about what to wear.'

'Clever you.' I told her as I pushed the cups of her bra aside and gazed down at her beautiful mounds, her normally pale nipples showing a little darker in the moonlight. I lowered my mouth to one of them, this time gently taking her nipple between my teeth and tugging at it while at the same time licking the very tip.

She groaned and then, suddenly, unexpectedly, she said loudly 'Spring.'

I released her nipple and stared up at her uncomprehendingly.

'Spring.' She repeated, giggling. 'I told you what would happen if you did that here.'

As she said it she nodded meaningfully down and past me. I gazed around, sudden understanding dawning. Her knees were now drawn up so that her loose skirt fell down her thighs, and her legs were spread wide, reminding me what I should have remembered, that they would spring open if I kissed her nipple in the park. I couldn't help but smile, even all the while knowing that anyone who came along the path now would get a first class view of her panties in the moonlight.

'You forgot what I said, didn't you?'

'Yes, sorry.'

'You're forgiven.' She giggled. 'So long as you do something about it.'

'What would you like me to do about it?' I asked, joining in the banter.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers