Doing It in the Car

Story Info
Now Lucy wanted to show off at a dogging site.
5.3k words
4.64
9.2k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

I got together with Lucy after her husband, George, walked out on her. We'd fancied each other for ages, but in a physical rather than romantic sense, and because she was married that was as far as it had gone. Now things were different and Lucy wanted to spread her wings a little, and so we'd become what they call 'friends with benefits'.

One of the first things that happened was that Lucy took it on herself to satisfy my fantasy of wanting to watch a woman masturbate, and I loved it. For the first few minutes Lucy found it hard to display herself so intimately but then, as she became more and more aroused, she found she loved it too and a show-off was born.

That was the beginning of an exhibitionistic journey for both of us, a journey that we are still on. We began one evening by deliberately making love in the local park where anyone might see us, only to have the thrill increased by there being another couple close by doing exactly the same thing. That had the effect of making Lucy keen to go further, and then her friend Merry told her about a certain layby off of the town bypass.

When the bypass had been built they'd straightened the old meandering road by simply cutting off the winding parts and leaving them as laybys and rest stops, and because the former roadside hedges had been left to grow wild the new laybys became effectively screened from the main road. Then one of them apparently became popular with people wanting to put on displays for others to watch. What's usually known as a 'dogging' site. This is what Lucy was thinking about when she posed a question a night or two later.

'Do you remember what Merry told me about doing it in that layby off the bypass?'

'I remember.' I replied, having a fair idea where this was heading.

'Shall we give it a go?' I was right.

'If you like.' I told her.

'Saturday night?' She asked. 'Apparently that's the best night.'

'Saturday night it is then.' I agreed, quite liking the thought. 'And wear that front opening dress of yours.'

'With nothing underneath?' Lucy giggled at the thought of being so daring.

'Absolutely nothing.' I nodded, grinning lasciviously before adding more seriously. 'What do you want to happen?'

'I'm not sure.' She replied with a little frown. 'But I want to put on the same sort of show I did for you that first evening, but this time for whoever wants to watch.'

Basically she was saying that she wanted to masturbate in public with me as simply an onlooker.

'Without me being involved.' I asked, not too happy about my potential contribution.

'Just this once.' She pleaded. 'But don't worry, you'll be very involved later.'

***********************

Saturday came and I pulled into the chosen layby with Lucy by my side, dressed as promised and bubbling with nervous excitement. We parked up and then looked at each other, not sure what to do next. We'd never been to a dogging site before and we had no idea what the rules were, so we were really just playing it by ear. It was still early, just beginning to get dark, but there were already several other cars parked up and there were two men standing beside one of them, bent forward and obviously staring in through the car window.

'It looks promising.' I told her.

We sat quietly and looked out for a minute or two, wondering what to do next.

'Kiss me.' She demanded suddenly, turning to face me. 'I need to know you're there for me.'

I slid my arm over the back of the seat and pulled her to me. 'I'm always there for you.' I assured her and kissed her softly on the lips.

'Do it properly.' She rebuked me with a smile. 'Let's look as though we mean it.'

She said it as though she wanted to kiss passionately for the sake of any potential voyeurs, but I could sense that she really needed to be kissed and held to know that I really was supporting her and to give her the confidence she needed for the evening. For my part I always loved kissing Lucy and never more than right then. We kissed long and hard and after a few moments I deliberately cupped her breast in my hand, gently fondling it and squeezing her nipple through the thin fabric of her dress. She sighed and pushed herself against me, her tongue finding its way between my lips. All the while I kept an eye on what was going on around us and as we kissed I spotted something that was worthy of a second look.

'Look.' I broke our embrace and pointed to the car with its attendant spectators. 'Look over there.'

She pulled back and followed my gaze. One of the men had taken his cock out and was openly wanking. But that wasn't the thing that shocked me most. An obviously feminine hand reached out of the window and pushed his hand away, rubbing his shaft herself. In my dogging naivety that was something I hadn't expected to see and it took everything to a whole new level.

'Are you going to want to do that?' I asked Lucy in surprise, gazing at this unforeseen activity.

'I don't know.' Lucy replied hesitantly, her eyes wide in surprise. 'I didn't know it was like that.'

'Nor did I.' I remarked. 'I thought it was just see and be seen.'

'Would it bother you if I did?' She asked me suddenly, looking straight at me.

I had to think seriously about our relationship before I could reply. 'No. What you do is up to you, but I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with.'

'Thank you.' She nodded thoughtfully. 'But I don't expect it to happen anyway.'

'Let's see how things go.' She looked at me sharply as if she thought I was urging her to do it.

Perhaps she was right, because the idea certainly appealed in a strange kind of way. The thought was quickly put to the back of my mind when she came back to me, kissing me long and tenderly and then pulling back just enough for me to unbutton the first couple of buttons of her dress and slide my hand inside. I enjoy fondling Lucy's breasts at the best of times, and to do it here where others might see just added extra spice. Lucy murmured softly in my ear and then reached down to undo the rest of her dress, allowing it to fall open all the way down. Not wide open, there was plenty of time for that, but open enough that I could explore every bit of her under it. We kissed and cuddled for a while and I let my hands roam all over her, caressing, stroking and fondling, our mouths melting into each other, turning both of us on more and more. I'd almost forgotten what we were there for, and I think Lucy had too, until I saw how dark it had got. I figured it was time we moved things along a bit and so I reached up to turn on the car's interior lights.

'If we put a little light on things we might attract a bit of attention.' I whispered throatily. 'Nobody can see anything otherwise.'

She nodded happily and came back into my arms, letting me push her dress open a little further to expose her breasts as I played with them. I loved it, and I could probably have gone on with it all evening if she hadn't suddenly tensed and whispered in my ear. 'We've got a visitor.'

I looked around to see the apparently disembodied face of a forty something man illuminated by the interior light and staring in through the window. This was what we'd come for.

'Can you lean back a bit.' Lucy asked. 'So that he can see me properly.'

It was time for me to back away and leave her free to do as she wished, and so I released her and sat back in my seat. She was already showing a certain amount of skin but she obviously wanted to show more because now she pushed her dress completely open, letting her anonymous voyeur see all of her. She even spread her legs as wide open as the confined space of the car would allow to let him see between them. Her eyes shone with excitement as she smiled at her new watcher, the first random stranger she had ever exposed herself to quite so openly. I could almost see the adrenalin rush it was giving her. It certainly wasn't hurting her audience either, I've never seen such a look of pure lust on anyone's face as crossed his when she put her hand between her legs.

She played with herself very gently at first, just softly stroking her clit with the tips of her first two fingers, her eyes flitting between her hand, the man watching her and me, catching me staring openly at what she was doing and giggling softly to herself. I had wondered if having a stranger watching her from so close up might put her off, but there was no sign of that happening. Indeed it was quite the opposite, her expression showed how turned on she was and I knew that an orgasm was only a matter of time. Slowly but surely her fingers moved faster and faster and her breath started coming in quick short gasps until it was obvious that her orgasm was rapidly approaching.

She looked at me and licked her lips. 'My god Adam, this is fantastic, I'm going to come soon.'

'Good.' I told her gruffly. 'Enjoy.'

She did that all right, she closed her eyes and drew her legs back as her climax crept nearer and nearer, her feet scrabbling for somewhere to rest. One landed over the gear change and the other rested on the door handle as she tried to get her legs as far open as she could. Soon she was squirming in her seat and gasping out loud, her eyes shooting open and darting from my face to her watcher, licking her lips as she teetered on the edge. Then she finally tipped over, crying out and ramming her fingers up inside herself as her orgasm tore through her. Her foot dislodged from the door handle as she writhed and twisted under the power of her climax, absurdly and ineffectually waving her leg in the air until everything began to subside and she relaxed back in her seat, giggling with vaguely embarrassed pleasure and panting for breath.

For a couple of minutes she just sprawled there with a satisfied look on her face, turning to gaze out of the window and then gasping as she realised that there were now two men out there watching. I had no idea when this new voyeur had arrived, I'd been far too absorbed in watching Lucy, but I hoped he'd been there long enough at least to have seen her when she climaxed.

She stared closely at them, especially the second one, a man of about our own age, as if trying to imprint their faces on her brain, and then placed her hand back between her legs and began to gently play once more. I know she had just come, but I could see that she was still as horny as hell and that there would be more to come -- in both senses of the word. She flashed me a quick smile and then stared back out of the window, gazing out at the two men as they gazed in at her. But it wasn't two, another man had joined them so that three men besides myself were now watching Lucy at play. It seems strange, but watching her show herself off like that to whoever wanted to watch her was giving me an incredible buzz. It was probably the most exhilarating experience of my life.

This was how things continued for some while, with Lucy still slowly and gently rubbing herself and the three men gazing longingly through the car window at her pussy, but then, without warning, the youngest man straightened up and began to pull at his zip until, with a bit of a struggle, he managed to release a very proudly erect cock from its confinement. Both Lucy and I watched as it sprang free and he began to stroke it, giving Lucy the sort of thrill that she'd been giving the three men for the last ten minutes or so. He moved forward until his cock was just the other side of the glass and then began to wank directly in front of Lucy's fascinated gaze. I could see why Lucy was so captivated, he was a big man in that department, his cock was long, thick and circumcised -- and very, very, erect. Standing so close meant that his face was out of view and so I guessed his pleasure must have come from just knowing a strange woman was almost inevitably staring from close range at his cock. And then I abruptly realised that he was probably hoping that Lucy would wind down her window and take hold of it, just as the woman had earlier in the other car. She must have come to the same conclusion, for she looked anxiously at me as if asking what she should do. I just shrugged noncommittedly as if to tell her it was her choice.

For a few minutes she just stared at it while she played with herself, but then the owner must have become impatient, or extremely lustful, because at that point he began to tap on the window with the end of his cock, a totally unique way of attracting attention as far as I knew, but effective nonetheless. Lucy looked at me again, giggling but with the question clear on her face.

'If you want to.' I told her. 'Just be careful.'

She nodded and then, still playing with her clit with one hand, she used the other to find the button and lower the car window. Almost the moment the top edge had slid past the waving cock its owner moved right up to the window, pushing it in and giving Lucy a close up view of its swollen tip, the inherent hint unmistakeable. I saw her jerk back as it came too close, but then she succumbed and tentatively wrapped her fingers around his shaft, looking and grinning across at me. For a few minutes she was busy with both hands, one still strumming gently on her clit while the other rather awkwardly wanked the strangers cock, but then her coordination failed and she found it difficult doing both. I guess she is one of the many folk who can't pat their head and rub their stomach at the same time. At any rate she had to stop doing one and so she concentrated on wanking his cock, letting her other hand lay relaxed across her naked stomach.

I had wondered if lowering the window all the way was a good idea and now one of the others took advantage by reaching past the first man and into the car, his red shirted arm was waving blindly around in front of her, apparently trying to find her breasts. She gave a little giggle of excitement and leaned slightly forward to place her nearest breast in his none too clean workman's hand, allowing him to fondle her. He squeezed her soft flesh hard enough to make her wince but she made no objection, turned on perhaps by being the object of attention for four men, including myself, two watching and two actually touching her. She clearly revelled in being the centre of so much attention, running her hand up and down one man's shaft and pushing her breast into another's palm.

Then she did the one thing I hadn't expected, though perhaps I should have, she opened her mouth and leaned forwards to take the head of the cock between her lips. I know she likes going down on a man, she's done it with me often enough, but I hadn't expected her to do it with him and I wasn't sure I liked the idea of kissing her after she'd made him come in her mouth, and I did expect to kiss her before the night was out. But I wasn't going to protest about her actions either, it was far too erotic for that. I just watched and enjoyed the spectacle, leaving later until later.

He was bigger than me, much bigger, and the head of his cock must have pretty much filled Lucy's mouth, but she was still trying to take more. Eventually she managed to accommodate about a half of his length before she began to gag, and then she had to pull back quickly, resorting finally to wanking him into her mouth by hand while her head nodded eagerly over a length she could comfortably cope with. Maybe she was a little too enthusiastic, because the man was soon thrusting his cock into her mouth as his pleasure mounted, making her change her strategy. Now, instead of just bobbing her mouth over his cock she began sucking it into her mouth as far as she could and then letting it go before licking around his circumcised tip with her tongue tip and so breaking his rhythm. The overall effect was to make things last longer, it was something she'd done to me and it's a lovely way to prolong a blow job.

I watched her sucking and licking him until he could be held off no longer and his hips began to twitch, trying to push his cock deeper into her mouth, clearly on the edge of coming. But it seemed that Lucy wasn't too keen on him coming in her mouth either, because she abruptly pushed him away from her mouth, although she carried on rubbing his shaft, still glistening with her saliva. She was using long, rapid, twisting, up and down strokes now with the obvious intention of making him come. It wouldn't take long, the man's hips were still moving and I could now hear his moans and gasps coming through the window. She worked on his cock faster and harder, getting him closer and closer, until suddenly she seemed to realise where he was potentially about to come, because she pushed away the hand of the man mauling her nipple so that she could take the load across her breasts.

When he did come it was with a series of long hard gushes that splattered across both breasts and even onto her opposite arm. She gazed down at herself with a little smile of surprise as his cum sprayed over her and then, as his spurts faded away, she looked across at me with the broadest of triumphant smiles.

'Done it.' She announced happily, releasing the rapidly softening cock. 'You didn't mind, did you?' She asked me.

'No.' I told her truthfully, watching the satisfied man lurch away. 'I didn't mind.'

Strangely enough, I really didn't mind, I suppose I was getting used to how her exhibitionism excited me. I knew it shouldn't, but I was finding that a certain amount of sharing her with other men turned me on too. She looked across at me gratefully and then cupped her cum covered breasts and began to spread the slippery cream over herself, massaging it into herself.

'They say it's good for the skin.' She giggled, then suddenly gasped loudly and looked downwards, clearly startled.

My eyes followed hers and we both saw that the man whose hand that she had pushed down away from her breasts had made use of the moment to let it wander until it had found her temporarily neglected pussy, which it was now busy exploring. She glanced at me, her eyes sparkling with renewed excitement, and settled further down in her seat to enjoy his touch, closing her eyes and spreading her legs for him as wide as she could.

It was a fantastic sight. Lucy, as near naked as makes no difference in her wide open dress, sprawled in her seat, her eyes closed and her mouth curled in a tiny grin of satisfaction, while her fingers kneaded her cum-sticky breasts and an unknown man's hand played with her clitoris. I could even see his knuckles moving as he rubbed at her button.

Of course the departure of the first man had left more room at the car window for the two remaining men to spread out to fill, the third stranger taking advantage of the extra space to reach into the car himself. I wasn't sure where he was headed because what I considered to be the three 'interesting' bits of Lucy's naked body were all occupied by his companion or by Lucy herself, but he seemed content for the moment to rest his hand lightly on her thigh just above her knee. Lucy lazily opened her eyes and looked down at his hand before smiling and letting them close again as he let it slide tentatively down towards her pussy. I waited and watched, interested to see how the two men would accommodate each other, but the answer was as obvious as it was simple. With the first man playing with Lucy's clit the new one just explored under his hand and found Lucy's entrance. She gasped loudly as he slid his fingers into her pussy. I couldn't see how many he pushed in, but I got the impression that it was one at first and then two, or possibly three. At any event her eyes popped wide open and she gripped her own breasts even harder.

'Oh my god.' She gasped in a tone that expressed both shock and delight.

She wriggled slightly in her seat as he began to finger-fuck her, her hands no longer playing with her breasts but now just gripping them tightly, her nipples clamped between her fingers.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12