Doing it like Easter Bunnies

Story Info
A weekend with friends gone wild.
3.8k words
4.15
19k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyfun
fannyfun
112 Followers

When Daniel and I finally arrived at the cottage in the woods, we were over an hour late. But that didn't really matter, did it? The party was planned for the whole Easter weekend anyway, and we were bringing more "supplies". So we could be reasonably sure that our friends wouldn't mind us being late.

"I'll just tell them that you were craving cock so much that we couldn't leave sooner." David chuckled and put a hand on my knee.

I slapped him, playfully, on the same hand. "Who was having cravings exaclty? *I* was just putting on make-up, nobody asked you to just shove your dick into me!"

David shrugged. "I didn't sense any resistance from your pussy. It was wet and hungry for my cock, wasn't it?"

He let his hand run up my thigh, under my skirt, until his finger hit the wet spot in my panties.

"Or should I rather say, that it *is* wet and hungry for cock?"

I allowed him to keep his hand where it was for a moment, then gently pushed it away.

"That's your juice running out of me. Not my fault. WATCH IT!"

David looked back on the road, turned the wheel and brought us back into the middle. He put both his hand on the steering wheel and laughed nervously.

"That was close! Maybe we should focus on getting there in one piece."

I leaned back in the seat and relaxed. I was really looking forward to that party - all our closest friends would be there, some 20 folks. There would be barbecue, drinking, dancing, fun... and I was sure that Daniel and I would have some alone for us, too. Maybe not fully alone, but with someone watching. And I found that rather exciting.

Daniel and I had been dating for not too long, but the sex we had was the best I've ever had in all of my 24 years. Less inhibited, wilder, more experimental, greedier. Just great.

About 20 minutes later, Daniel's Skoda rolled onto the meadow in front of the cottage and stopped next to three other cars. Looks like we weren't the last to arrive after all.

We got out of the car, grabbed the large bags with the drinks and carried everything around the house, where we found the other. Eight of our friends sat their next to the grill in a somewhat somber mood:

Tommy, Peter, Steven, Harry, Hari, Madjid, Johnny and Alex.

Daniel put the bags down, and greeting the boys with a handshake and a hug. Then I went around kissing everyone right-cheek, left-cheek and we asked where all the others were?

"Everyone canceled", Peter replied. "Susan broke up with Madjid." Madjid, the tallest of the group who usually had the brightest smile shook his head sadly, his dreadlocks jiggling.

"Cathy and Mary didn't 'feel like it', Jake's sick, Melania has to care of him, Sarah had to come in to work..." Peter ran through the list of the missing people. Every one had an excuse. Some solid, some rather flimsy.

Daniel slapped his hand on the table. "Enough with the doom and gloom! Leaves more for us! Fire up that grill, we got the whole weekend ahead of us!"

Soon, cold beer, gin tonic, grilled meat, grilled vegetables were served and moods brightened. And since we had enough of everything for 20 people, us 10 had maybe each a drink or three too many.

Once the sun set, the cold settled in, very typical for the forests and once the camp fire didn't warm us enough, we settled back into the cottage and everyone picked one of the guest rooms.

Most left their doors open and for a long time, you could hear quiet talking and the occasional dirty laugh.

As soon as Daniel and I were in bed, Daniel was pulling at my clothes.

"Daniel, no!" I giggled, "they're gonna hear us!"

But he, apparently, didn't hear me, pulled down my jammies and my panties, turned me on the side and without much further ado pushed his cock into my pussy. The bed frame squeaked with every stroke and he started moaning. More loudly than usual, too.

He pulled my right leg up and his hand searched and found my wet pussy. Once he started fingering my clit, I got louder too. I wasn't screaming, no, but I couldn't - and didn't want to! - suppress my moans, either.

Our door squeaked and slowly swung open. I couldn't see anything in the darkness, but I knew: somebody was standing there and watching us!

That got me going louder, I tried to identify the figure, but it was impossible to tell who it was.

Then Daniel flooded my pussy with his cum, gave me two more thrusts and I came as well. I half-turned, kissed Daniel - but when I turned around, our peeping tom had vanished.

On the second day of our weekend, most slept in. The sun had long come up and it promised to be a very warm and bright sunny day.

I started the day with a long shower - not without getting interrupted by Daniel, who fingered me to the edge of another orgasm. He loved edging me, leaving me and my pussy hungry for more.

At breakfast, everybody talked about how restful the night had been. I tried guessing who had watched us, but it was impossible to tell. It could have been any one of them.

After breakfast, we took a hike, singing, chatting and laughing along the way. When we returned at the cottage, we fired up the grill again for a late lunch, and again plenty of beer was provided.

That, of course, had the usual impact. But both toilets in the cottage were occupied when I was desperately trying to get some relief. So I ran back outside and walked awkwardly towards the treeline. Alex and Hari realized what was going on and started to follow me, just to spite me!

"Guys, really, not cool, I gotta go soooo bad!" I whimpered, but Alex just laughed and Hari said: "We gotta go, too, don't pee your pants!" and Alex laughed even harder at this truly phenomenal joke.

I surrendered, turned to the side, pulled down my shorts, hunkered down and let go with a sigh of relief. At first I just looked down - I really didn't want to pee my pants - but when I glanced over at Alex and Hari, both stood there with open mouths and obvious bulges in their shorts and intently watched me. Not there was much to see, but apparnently my naked thigh was enough. Or maybe it was the sound of my piss splashing on the forest floor, pooling into a puddle?

I stood back up and pulled my shorts up, and walked past them "Your turn boys... if you manage with those things." And I snipped my fingers at Hari's bulge who let out a breath of air... and maybe a little more in his pants, I couldn't tell.

Back at the large dining table, I sat down next to Daniel, and passionately kissed him - to the cheers of the other guys who were there and then whispered into his ear what had just happened. But he didn't say anything, not even when Alex and Hari came back.

The conversations slowly got richer in innuendos and double entendres, the jokes becoming more sexual in nature, too. At first, it was mostly the guys amongst themselves, but they kept trying to pull me into the conversation. Finally, they brought up the most important topic: how important was the size of the dick? Like, for real?

I gave a very diplomatic answer, the size of the tool wasn't as important as the talent when wielding it, but the guys didn't really want to hear that. Speculations started who might have the biggest dick.

"I mean, besides Madjid", Johnny said, "black guys have the biggest dicks, everybody knows that."

Madjid flashed a bright smile and shook his head: "That's mighty racist of you, Johnny." He took a long swig from his beercan, burped and then added: "Even if it happens to be true!"

Before a fight could break out, Daniel had a suggestion: "Here's an idea: Fanny here puts on some lipstick, then each of you gets in line, puts his dick in her mouth and she sees how far each dick goes. Wherever the lipstick mark is closest to the to the tip has obviously the biggest!"

I just stared at my friend, while the others cheered in agreement. Daniel leaned over and whispered in my ear: "I know you find that idea exciting. And I'll make sure you're safe. Ok?"

I hesitated for a moment, but I *was* excited (and not completely sober either), so I nodded, stood up and went inside to get my lipstick. My knees were a little shaky.

Meanwhile, the others arranged my seat - a nice chair where I could lean back and relax. I put on an extra heavy layer of lipstick, and Daniel was the first do push his cock into my mouth, as much as he could, then I pressed down my lips to leave the mark, opened up and he retreated for the next to take his place.

Maybe two minutes later, everybody had a lipstick mark on their dick. And of course they started arguing. Madjid hadn't even been really hard. I closed my mouth much to soon when Steven pushed in, all kinds of reasons and excuses. So they demanded a second round. And then, of course, a third round.

My jaw was already hurting when Peter got in front of me. I opened my mouth obediently... and then his dick started to jerk and he sprayed a wad of cum into my face, my hair and my wide open mouth!

For a long shocked silence, everyone was silent. Then Tommy pushed Peter to the side, who already jerked his short but fat cock with two fingers with a few quick motions before spraying his load onto my face.

He milked the last drops out onto my cleavage, to be replaced by Harry. He just put his hand on my forehead to stabilise me and squirted directly into my mouth, making nothing went elsewhere.

I turned with my cum-covered face and cum-filled mouth around to Daniel and saw how he slowly stroked his cock. I faced forward and saw Steven, who said with a coarse voice: "I can jerk off at home by myself" and he shoved his circumsised cock into my mouth and started thrusting in quicks strokes, pushing Harry's cum further back - at least what didn't squeeze out around his shaft and ran down my chin.

His ball-sack flapped a few times against my chin, then he pushed harder, relentlessly, forced his cock all the way in and down my throat and shot his load deep down my throat.

He let got of me and I greedily sucked in air. There was Daniel next to me.

"Are you alright, Fanny? You good?"

I gagged, but smiled at him through my cum-covered lips. "Yes, everything's fine. I'm good. Let's go, that wasn't everybody yet, right?"

The guys didn't need more encouragement.

Not long after, somebody pulled my cum-soaked top off of me, then my shorts and panties. They fingered my sopping wet cunt, but not long after I was sucking a cock, while another pounded my pussy.

I can't tell how many loads landed on me or in me - but all my holes got filled. At least three of the guys "mistakenly" landed in "the wrong hole" and had fucked my ass. Lucky for me, Daniel had taken care of my ass' virginity before. But by the time they realized that I did have a third hole, most of the guys were already spent and content with watching.

The last load I got from Madjid, who jerked a small donation from his truly large cock down on my tits. Must have been his fifth or his sixth that afternoon.

Then we all sat or laid in exhausted silence, with me the ultimate, perfect cumdump at the center.

Harry through my top at me as if it was a rag. "I think Fanny needs to clean herself up."

Daniel replied: "I think we should take care of that." He positioned himself over me and looked deep into my eyes. Then he started to piss on me in front of everyone!

We had played with pee before, but only in the shower and never like this!

He aimed his stream at my head and face, and then I felt a second stream on my tits, and a third on my belly... They all got around and pissed the cum from my body.

Never before had I been so used and degraded. And my body shook with another orgasm.

When they were all spent, I stood up with shaking knees, I could feel their cum run out my holes and down my thighs.

"Thanks, guys... but I think I'll take a water shower now, too, if that's alright with you."

"Sure - we'll fire up the grill in the meanwhile!"

I took a long shower and fingered myself to two more orgasms. I couldn't believe what had happened, it had been amazing and wild but...what now? What would happen next?

After washing off cum, piss and naughtyness, I went back outside, with long jogging pants and a hoody - the least sexy clothes I had with me.

The guys were in an extremely good mood, passing a football, drinking, putting some meat on the grill. They all had gotten dressed again too, I had kind of dreaded they'd still be all naked, waiting for me with rock-hard cocks.

Daniel gave me a big hug and kissed me.

Madjid offered two cans: "Would you like some beer, Fanny? Or some juice? And I... no, we all wanted to ask: We weren't to rough with you, were we? It got pretty wild."

He had such a genuine troubled look on his face, they all had, that I couldn't help but laugh.

"No, Madjid! The day didn't quite go as I expected, but I loved being the center of attention like this!"

They all looked relieved and Hari slapped my butt playfully as he walked past me.

"You're the hottest girl ever, Fanny, we really enjoyed that." He lifted his beer can.

"To Fanny, the hottest piece of ass!"

Everybody responded to his toast "To Fanny!" And we drank.

The remaining afternoon and evening was nice and relaxed. There was plenty of flirting and some dirty jokes, but nobody pushed it. Nobody even tried to grope me.

I felt relieved and disappointed about that at the same time.

When it got late, we all went back to sleep. Daniel hugged me tightly in bed and we quietly talked about what had happened during the day and how I felt about it.

"It's hard to describe. I'm at the same time shocked that you all took turns with me, but it was so great. Like, you all totally used me, but I don't feel used. I can't explain it."

We both fell asleep, hugging tightly under the blanket.

The next morning - the last of the three-day-party - I woke up when something soft and warm hit me in the face. I opened my eyes and stared directly at a hard cock that was jerked with quick motions and that just sprayed cum right into my face.

"What... what the fuck?!" I said, in a mixture of shock and suprise and looked past the cock at the owner of the shaft: Johnny.

"Daniel said, you wouldn't mind", he said, sheepishly and pushed his dick between my lips. Dutifully and automatically, I sucked the last drops of cum out it and then licked it clean.

I grabbed a kleenex from the nightstand to wipe the cum from my face.

"He said that, did he?"

Johnny nodded, his dick still in his hand. "Yeah, he said you'd be our free-use girl if we needed to cum. Sorry, I didn't want to wake you."

I felt a twitch in my pussy and nodded. "I see."

I jumped out of bed and stormed out into the communal kitchen and dinner area, where the guys just had breakfast.

I walked up to the table, stood across from Daniel, folded my arms in front of me and confronted him:

"You *told* them, I'd be their 'free-use girl'??"

He noisily slurped his coffee before responding: "Good morning, honey. Is there a problem?"

I put my hands at my hips. "Problem? Are you out of your fucking mind? I'm not your fucking fleshlight that you can just loan out to just anybody! I should *at least* have the last word about that!"

Daniel grinned. "You were quite happy with that yesterday. At least you didn't protest when Steven fucked your face. You even let Alex and Hari watch when you got into the woods to pee. And you told me last night that you thought it was great that we all got to use you."

He shrugged. "So yeah, I didn't think you'd mind. And you know I'm not jealous. And they aren't exactly strangers here, are they?"

I glared at him. "So you wouldn't mind if I fucked all your friends right here in front of you and you wouldn't care?!"

He shrugged again. "Why not? You had everyone's dick in at least one of your holes yesterday, so what difference does it make today?"

In one quick motion, I pushed down my jammies and my panties down to my ankles, spread my legs and put my lower arms down on the table. Without taking my eyes off Daniel, I asked the gathered crowd: "Anybody need to cum right now and needs a human fleshlight?"

For a moment, it was very quiet in the room, but then I heard somebody coming up behind me. He grabbed my pussy, quite roughly, and I was surprised how easily he was able slide two fingers in. Was my pussy ever going to be not wet again?

The fingers pushed deep into my pussy, then I could feel how my asshole got spread with the same two wet fingers, and more of my pussy juices were used to lubricate my ass.

I forced myself to not protest, to not turn around to stubbornly keep eye contact with Daniel, even as I felt someone's dick pressing against my asshole, insistingly, until it slowly slid in, inch by inch.

I only recognized Alex from the sound of his moans and he started to slowly fuck my ass, but soon picked up the pace as my ass accommodated his shaft. His ballsack slapped against my pussy with every thrust, but I still held eye contact with Daniel who watched me with a mix of curiosity and lust.

It didn't take long for Alex to shove his cock all the way into my ass and I screamed as he shot his cum deep into my bowels.

I didn't cum, but nobody seemed to mind. Alex pulled out as Daniel stood up, leaned across the table, put his hands on my arms and kissed me, deeply and lovingly... while I could feel the next guy pushing into my asshole.

After the third had cum up my ass, I whimpered: "Please... somebody fuck my pussy, I need to cum!"

But Daniel replied: "Not yet, my little cunt. For now, you're our little anal slut. We'll see if you'll be allowed to cum today, after that little temper tantrum you threw earlier!"

Two more guys fucked me in the ass and dumped their load into me, before I - and my ass - were allowed to take a break. They served me breakfast, but Harry and Hari gave me a little extra: they both jerked off before my eyes, one cumming into my coffee, the other onto my bread covered in strawberry jam. Well, now strawberry jam and cum.

They both watched me, grinning as I ate and drank their cum. I didn't mind. I was hungry. And I had a lot of their cum in the last 24 hours already.

The rest of the day, the guys took turns with me as they pleased - always taking care that I wouldn't cum, no matter how close I came to the edge.

Like, I sat on the toilet when Madjid came in. He spread my legs, took out his dick and pissed right between my tits, watching his pee run down between my tits, down my belly and over my pussy, mixing with my own pee into the bowl beneath me. When he was done, he fucked my mouth, pulled out and came all over my tits.

Or I was cutting up a few tomatoes in the kitchen, when Peter walked up to me and without warning or any preparation pushed his cock deep into my ass, fucked me as quickly and vigorously he could, pulled out and cam all over my butt cheeks.

Several times, one of the guys grabbed my head to push their cock into my mouth, sometimes expecting me to blow it, but most of the time just to swallow.

Tommy called his girlfriend while I sucked his dick, telling her that it was too bad she wasn't here and that he'd head home soon. He shot his load down my throat as he told her that he missed her and I felt bad for Barbara. But she could have been here, too!

The longer the day lasted, the more I was used, the more I needed to cum.

As the day drew close, I was allowed to shower once more, but Steven made sure that I wouldn't finger myself under the shower. Instead, I had to jerk him off.

We loaded the cars, said our goodbyes. The guys were not just content with hugs and kisses, they grabbed my ass and my tits as much as they could.

I got into Daniel's car and we drove off without talking.

After maybe 15 minutes, Daniel drove off the road unto a little clearing, got out of the car, pulled me from the passenger seat, bent me over the hood of the car and finally, finally, finally, pushed his cock into my quivering, hungry, sopping wet pussy.

fannyfun
fannyfun
112 Followers
12