Doing It Together

Story Info
Two couples get together to show off to each other.
5.4k words
4.6
11.9k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers

DOING IT TOGETHER.

It was not until the Monday after the Thursday evening when Lucy and I had made love in the park that we met up again. On that Thursday we had deliberately set out to be caught doing it and we had been more successful in that than we had ever dreamed. Yes, we'd been watched by a few passers-by, but the main thrill came from when another couple saw us and did exactly the same thing just few yards away. I must say that although I had been a bit reluctant to do it in public to begin with I soon got used to the idea, and I found it a massive turn on when the other couple turned up. It's something we said we would do again sometime, with or without others there.

Since then there had been what you might call a development. It seems that Lucy had gone from her office to the local sandwich shop to buy her lunch, only to find herself greeted in a most unexpected way by Merry, the girl behind the counter. Apparently Merry had said 'Hi Lucy, did you enjoy your evening in the park then?'

Lucy told me that the blood must have drained from her face when she realised that she'd been seen and recognised. I was surprised too, because the evening was quite dark apart from intermittent moonlight and I didn't think anyone could have known who it was. Anyway, Lucy had asked how Merry knew where she'd been and Merry had laughed and said, 'I should know, after all I spent an hour shagging along with you.'

It seems that Merry -- yes, that really is her name - and her boyfriend Dan were the other couple and Merry had recognised Lucy's voice when she'd asked them not to go. Quite a shock to poor Lucy, who hadn't recognised Merry at all, perhaps because she'd only ever seen her behind the shop counter wearing their silly candy striped uniform.

Merry had gone on to say that she and her boyfriend also got a hell of a kick with us being there, much like we had with them, and wondered if we were likely to be there another time. I think that was the last thing Lucy expected because she said she had to stand there a minute or two while she got the idea straight in her head, and then she said 'maybe'.

At that point another customer came into the shop and so Merry gave Lucy her phone number and asked her to ring that evening when they could both discuss things in private. So Lucy did ring, and they chatted about it for a while before arranging that, subject to their boyfriends' agreement, Merry and Dan would meet us at Lucy's place and we would all go to the park together a week next Thursday.

I liked the idea of that, my only disappointment being that we had to wait until the week following to accommodate Dan's shift work. However, there was something else too. While they were chatting Lucy had mentioned how she first displayed herself to me as a sort of present, fulfilling my fantasy of watching a woman masturbate, and how it had turned her on to exhibitionism. It seems that Merry had done a similar thing, in her case it was in a layby that she said was often used as a dogging site. There she had apparently let random strange men watch her bring herself off. Lucy had then unthinkingly expressed a wish that she'd been there with her, and so they'd come up with the idea of doing it together in the park before starting to have sex proper, so long as neither Dan nor I objected.

'Is that ok with you?' Lucy asked me, her face showing concern.

'It's fine.' I told her with a grin, before adding. 'You've changed, haven't you? You had to really struggle at first to do it for me.' She had, her innate reticence almost made it impossible for her on that first occasion.

'Yes, but then I found out what a turn on it is.' She shrugged. 'I guess being with George made me shy, but now I found my freedom and I want to spread my wings and try anything and everything.'

'How far do you want to spread those wings?' I asked, surprised at her answer.

She frowned. 'I don't know yet. I suppose as far as I feel comfortable and I don't know where that is yet. You don't mind, do you?'

I shook my head; an uninhibited girlfriend could be a bonus.' No. I don't mind, you enjoy yourself.'

'So you won't object if Merry and I do a little display act before we do anything else?'

'No, that's fine by me, I'll enjoy watching too.' I certainly was not going to object, the idea sounded a real turn on to me. It was something to look forward to, and it seemed to give us incentive to shag like rabbits for the rest of the evening, each of us, I think, fantasizing about our next night out. I couldn't wait.

The appointed day finally came around, and I purposely arrived at Lucy's before the time we'd arranged so that I could discuss with her what we wanted to do. Not that it needed much discussing, from my point of view there was nothing to discuss, exactly the same as the last time plus their little display would do nicely, except that this time I wanted the two girls to be side by side on the grass instead of yards apart. I think that in truth we each needed reassurance that the other would be ok with having another couple actually with us. We also wanted each other's opinion on our clothing. We had rather struggled with ordinary street clothes the last time. This time Lucy proposed wearing just the long front opening dress she'd just bought for the purpose, with nothing underneath. I had a sweatshirt and a pair of elasticated jogging bottoms on, no fly fiddling this time, again with nothing underneath. We were set to go. The only possible fly in the ointment, presuming our new friends turned up, was a large dark cloud on the horizon, for wet grass would not be good. But no rain was forecast and it looked to be going around us anyway.

Merry and Dan arrived bang on time and Lucy welcomed them in, introducing Merry to me and in turn having both of us introduced to Dan, the formality making us giggle considering how we'd all seen each other the last time we'd met. Merry was wearing that same zip fronted dress she'd been wearing before, and now in normal light I could see that it was a lovely dark and light blue pattern, something that contrasted nicely with Lucy's yellow and green one. They were going to make a striking pair when we got to it. I had not met Merry properly before and I must admit she was gorgeous. She was a couple of years younger than Lucy and maybe an inch or so shorter, but she had a figure to absolutely die for, large firm breasts and a sturdy body over strong legs, the sort of build that looks capable rather than plump. As for her boyfriend, Dan, I'd thought him skinny when I'd seen him in the moonlight of the park, but now I could see that he was slender and muscular instead. They made a very attractive couple.

'So, what do you reckon?' Dan asked. 'Same place?'

I saw Lucy open her mouth to reply when, just at that moment, we heard a growl of thunder in the distance. Apparently, the black cloud we'd seen earlier had not gone away yet.

'Hope so.' I answered for her. 'But we'd better hang on a few minutes, I don't think it's coming our way, but you never know.'

We hoped that the weather would put a stop to things, but more grumbles from the sky did not bode well. Lucy poured some coffee and we sat down waiting to see what the weather would do, or let us do, and naturally, while we waited we chatted about our previous time in the park and the thrill we all got from it.

Suddenly Lucy asked the leading question that I'd not dared ask. 'Where else to you go to show off?'

'Nowhere particularly, we've done it in a couple of other places when we've felt daring, but the park is our favourite spot.' Dan answered.

'Don't forget the layby on the bypass.' Merry corrected him, revealing the identity of their exhibitionistic layby. When the bypass was built to take the new highway around the town, the former winding road was straightened and several old meanders cut off to become laybys. The roadside hedge had been left to grow and it had now made an excellent screen, giving a couple of these laybys almost total privacy.

'Yes. But that wasn't in the open.'

'It sort of is, we were out of doors even if we were in a car.'

While they were arguing that one I filed the location away in my memory in case Lucy and I ever wanted to go there.

'Are you going to go back?' I asked.

'We might do, we keep talking about it.'

Just at that moment there was an almighty crash of thunder immediately followed by the hammering of rain on the window.

'Oh bugger it.' Lucy exclaimed, 'That's put a damper on it for tonight. Even if it stops in the next few minutes the grass is going to be too wet to lay on.'

'So, what do you want to do, rearrange for a fortnight's time.' Merry asked.

'I don't think I can wait that long.' Lucy shrugged, and then I could see a proverbial lightbulb come on over her head. 'We don't really need other people to be there, do we?'

'There isn't going to be anyone else in this sort of weather.' Dan replied. 'Listen to it.' The rain was hammering worse than ever.

'So how about we have an evening watching each other here.' Lucy suggested suddenly, looking round at each of us.

I could feel myself getting hard even as she proposed it. She really was spreading her wings.

'That bloody bed that George bought is certainly big enough.' She added hurriedly. George is her ex, who had walked out on her a little while ago and left her with the king-size bed that he had optimistically bought.

There was a few seconds silence as the idea sank in and then Merry said 'I'm game.'

'Me too.' I nodded and grinned.

'You?' Merry asked Dan.

'Oh yes, definitely.' He replied. 'But are you still going to put on that little display you were talking about?'

Merry looked at Lucy and they both grinned and nodded. 'Oh yes.' Lucy assured him.

There was nothing else to do then but go upstairs, Lucy led and we all trailed behind her, giggling excitedly.

This time there was no reticence on the part of either Merry or Lucy, they had both expected to strip off in the park, or at least nearly, and so they quickly shucked off the minimal clothing they were wearing to stand before Dan and me completely naked and smiling excitedly.

'You get undressed too.' Lucy told us as she and Merry climbed onto the huge bed and arranged themselves with their backs to the headboard. 'We want to be able to tell if you like what you see.' She stared meaningfully at us.

That wasn't going to be a problem; my erection sprang from my joggers as soon as I pulled them down, standing hard and ready for action. Dan did the same, and he was a big lad! Our respective girlfriends would not be displaying in vain.

The girls giggled a little self-consciously and then opened their legs wide, showing off their pussies, both already shining with wetness. Dan and I sat on opposite edges of the bed and leaned in to get the best view. I'm not sure if it was by subconscious design or by pure chance, but I sat on the side where Merry lay and Dan sat the other side gazing straight up between Lucy's legs. The girls clearly didn't mind, Merry even asked me if I liked the view.

'Beautiful,' I told her. For a moment I wasn't sure if her question might have carried a certain amount of sarcasm, but her smile at my reply told me that it hadn't, and so I carried on staring straight at her shaven pussy.

'Good, because I'm as horny as hell.'

She winked at me and then reached down between her legs and began to play. It was wonderful. Only a few weeks before this my biggest and longest held fantasy had been to see a woman masturbating. Lucy had finally satisfied that and now I was watching another girl doing the same thing, a girl who was almost a complete but very uninhibited stranger. Merry was using two fingers to stroke her clitoris, sometimes up and down or side to side and sometimes round and round, the actions invitingly moving her pussy lips as well. I could hardly drag my eyes away from her busy fingertips, but I managed to glance across at Lucy, worried that she might be irritated at my lack of attention. I need not have worried; she too was busy playing with herself, with her eyes locked onto Dan's face as he paid her pussy all the attention it needed. I didn't feel jealous, after all our relationship was pretty much one of friends with benefits, and in fact I felt strangely pleased that she could be so uninhibited. It also meant that I was able to watch Merry free of guilty feelings, and I did, surprised by the fact that her pussy was already so wet and shiny.

Very soon Merry began to make little sounds, gasps and whimpers that revealed her enjoyment. I looked up, wanting to see her pleasure on her face, but she was gazing across at Lucy, the two girls now smiling at each other through tight little frowns of concentration as they played. It was a massive turn on and I found myself unhurriedly running my hand along the length of my cock, slowly wanking as I watched them.

'Don't do that.' Merry gasped, rebuking me. 'We're both going to want some of that soon.'

That shocked me. Was she laying claim to my cock or was it just a general hint that ordinary sex with our normal partner was to follow. I didn't know and bluntly, right then I didn't care. I was getting more and more turned on and I just wanted to bury myself in a lovely slippery warm sheath, either would do. But I stopped wanking to save my climax for when it would be needed.

It was not long after that Merry showed signs of getting close to coming, closing her eyes and whispering words of encouragement to herself, urging herself on. I knew I was ignoring Lucy, paying all my attention to Merry as she reached for her climax. She left her clitoris alone now and literally rammed her fingers way up inside herself. Each time she partially withdrew her fingers from deep inside her pussy a little trickle of her natural lubrication ran from her entrance. I'd never seen anyone produce such a lot, and I was fascinated. She was gasping a long series of 'oh's now, each getting louder and more insistent until finally her pelvis lifted from the bed to meet her fingers and she held that pose for a few seconds before collapsing back against the headboard, panting for breath. She looked around at us all, giggling softly as her body shuddered with tiny aftershocks. I was still staring at her pussy, amazed at the amount of her juices that had pooled on the bedsheet beneath her.

Merry saw the look on my face and grinned. 'I told you I was horny.'

I looked away, embarrassed at being caught with my proverbial mouth hanging open, and returned my attention to Lucy. She was still working towards her own peak, her eyes opening to look around at us all and then closing again, with her fingers moving faster in her efforts to climax. Everyone's attention was now on her, I sprawled across the bed in order to see between her legs more easily and both Dan and Merry moved closer to look over her thighs at her pussy. She seemed to enjoy it; she kept looking at each of us in turn and smiling excitedly. I had not expected Merry to be so captivated by seeing another woman masturbating, but she was, in fact she put her hand around Lucy's thigh to pull her leg towards her in order to see better. That tended to pull at Lucy's opposite leg and so Dan immediately followed suit until her legs were pulled as far apart as they could possibly get, letting me share the most wonderful view of my masturbating girlfriend.

Lucy made no objection to what was happening, she simply looked around at us again and smiled even more broadly. I must admit that I was getting so hot watching her that I had to force myself to keep my hands from my cock. Only the thought that I would miss out on fucking her if I came too early stopped me.

Lucy appeared to be taking longer than before, maybe because of new people watching, I don't know. We made a kind of tableau, with Lucy playing and the other three of us watching intently, and that's how we stayed, none of us saying anything and the only sounds being Lucy's sighs and gasps and the erotic sounds of her fingers on her pussy. It seemed as though Lucy was right on the edge of an orgasm but try as she might she just couldn't quite get there. Eventually I could see that her fingers were beginning to tire, she would hesitate, or become erratic, until eventually she stopped and looked across at us, waving her wrist as if to loosen it up before looking directly at me.

'Can you help me out?' She asked.

I wanted to fuck her, in fact I was desperate to fuck her, with or without an audience, preferably with, so I opened my mouth to offer my cock just as we all got the shock of our lives.

'Let me.' Merry muttered, reaching over to replace Lucy's hand with her own. The look on Lucy's face was one of pure astonishment, and I guess mine must have been the same. I shot a look at Dan, but he was frowning instead. The strangest thing though, was that none of us, Lucy included, objected to what Merry was doing.

It did not take long before both of us guys had been affected by the eroticism of watching one girl masturbate another, especially when Lucy's expression became one of bewildered pleasure, and we just watched while Merry rubbed Lucy's clitoris with two of her fingers. Lucy relaxed back against the headboard and began to knead her breasts with both hands, simply letting Merry carry on.

It must have been the change of touch, for it quickly became clear that Lucy was soon going to orgasm. She began to gasp out erotic noises, little cries and unintelligible murmurs of pleasure, she began to wriggle on the bed and maul her breasts, all the time just letting Merry play with her. When she did come her face contorted, her eyes squeezed shut and she let out a long animal groan, while she thrust her hips forward and slid down the headboard as if she were pushing her pussy at Merry's hand. I watched, hoping that Merry would take the obvious hint and slide her fingers into Lucy's pussy, but she didn't and in the end Lucy just slumped back against the headboard, panting and trembling from the biggest orgasm I'd ever seen her enjoy. Merry took her hand away and returned to sit innocently beside her, smiling at her achievement.

'Oh wow!' She gasped eventually. 'That was fantastic.'

Once again I made to comment and once again I was interrupted before I could say anything, this time by Dan, who didn't seem over impressed by what he had just witnessed.

'Haven't we come up here to watch each other shag?' He asked flatly. He was, like me I think, getting desperate to sink his cock into a warm and willing female hole.

'Well yes.' Merry answered, hesitantly.

'Then let's do it.' He went on, adding. 'Shall we do it in turns so that the other two can watch?'

'Yes please!' Lucy exclaimed, looking excitedly around for agreement.

.

This was my chance, I thought. 'C'mon then Lucy, we'll go first.'

'Oh God no.' She shook her head. 'Let them go first. I still need a few minutes to recover.' She was already scrambling to make room for them, sitting on the edge of the bed safely on the opposite side to me.

Damn it, I thought my balls would burst before they'd finished, but I couldn't really argue having just watched a most erotic display of one woman masturbating another.

Merry shuffled into the middle of the bed and lay back with her legs wide open and her arms outstretched to Dan. He looked around at us and then climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between Merry's legs. Both Lucy and I leaned in towards the middle to watch him put it in, flashing each other a quick smile in the process.

'Don't worry; it'll be our turn soon.' She whispered. 'But let's see what we will look like when we do it.' She nodded towards where Merry and Dan were ready to fuck. Dan had kept his legs apart so that we could clearly see between them as Merry reached down to guide him into her vagina.

Otazel
Otazel
2,593 Followers
12