Doing Jessica and a BIG Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was literally fucking myself on his rock hard cock as I fucked her.

As the feeling of lustful pleasure increased in me from her cunt and Ted's shaft in my ass, I started increasing the length of my strokes into and out of her. My ass relaxed, and even though the sensation of a big hot cock in my butt was strange I became used to it. A strange pleasure deep in ass added to the pleasure emanating from my cock.

I fully accepted the new feelings and increased my grinding, allowing my now willing ass to be fucked by his huge, hot shaft.

"I want us to all cum together, I'm close, fuck me faster!" Jessica grunted as my organ plowed into her hot hole.

Ted groaned and began pumping in and out of me, matching my strokes. His balls slapped my perineum and his cock head rubbed my prostate. Intense excitement flooded my ass and cock and I knew I was close.

"God! I'm so close! I'll count down!" Jessica croaked, matching my thrusts as she attempted to bury my cock through her cervix.

"10, ughhh." She moaned.

"9, ohhh fuck!"

"8, harder! Fuck me harder!"

"7, oh my God, don't stop!"

"6! Fuck me, oh yes, fuck!"

"5! Oh shit, ugghhh, ugghhh!"

"4! Get ready, it's almost here guys, ohhhh!"

"3! Ohhhh fuckkk! Oh fuck! Ohhhh!"

"2! Here it comes, fuck me hard!"

"1! Yes, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuuuuck!"

"Ohhhh! Uhhhhhhggghh! Cumming! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhggghh! Gnnhhh! Unggghhh!"

Perfectly timed with her orgasm I gasped loud in my own orgasmic bliss. Eyes shut tight I shot my white hot seed deep into her convulsing cunt. Above me Ted howled as he rammed his throbbing cock deep into my now open, willing and spasming asshole. I felt his tight balls slap me hard as his cock twitched and he shot rope after rope of salty, creamy cum deep into my bowels.

Passing out from the orgasmic bliss, we all three fell sideways on the bed. My slowly shrinking cock popped out of Jessica's wet and sloppy, cum-covered cunt. Ted's cock also slowly slipped out of my well-fucked ass, his cum dripping out in waves as my anus convulsed from my butt-fucked pleasure.

After a brief rest, we started at it again. We swapped all sorts of positions, sometimes me fucking Jessica, sometime Ted fucking her or me. Sometimes both Ted and I DP'd her willing holes, and at one point I even fucked Ted's open ass while he pumped his slutty wife in a reverse of what we did earlier.

My cock was raw, and I felt like a million bucks when eventually I left their room. My ass was sore, but it felt good in a nasty, slutty way. I never did see them again, but I masturbate hard to the memory when I think about my threesome and BIG surprise with Jessica and Ted.

And I hope YOU did too!! So tell me, did this story turn you on and get you off? I hope so, leave a comment. Thanks for reading!

12