Doing My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched them rutting like two horny animals, my well-hung brother servicing my close friend as if he was her hired stud. He listened to every word she said and followed every command without complaint. He acted as if he was screwing her for her own pleasure and not his own. Many men his age would have demanded that they get their rocks off, but that was not true of Keith. Either he didn't care or he sensed that there was a lot riding on this. He never once acted with any sort of machismo; he let the entire time be about Jamie's needs. When they finally completed their fucking, I was so horny that I wanted to run in and join them. I had to go back to my own room and find my favorite vibe, because I was as horny as I had ever been. I had barely gotten started when Jamie entered the room. With a savage snarl, I pulled her close and we began fucking with almost the same, wild passion she had just displayed with my brother. I was so very happy and yet, I wasn't entirely sure why. Was I thrilled that my kid brother was going to be the hit of the party? Or was I thrilled that Jamie had already trained him so well that when he finally did fuck me, I would likely howl like the horny slut I was?

Then, I decided that I really didn't have to choose between A and B and went down on my friend like a starving woman at a sexual buffet.

12