Doing The Doctor's Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol saw Mike’s orgasm and it escalated her excitement. With the spoon-gag in her mouth, she started grunting toward her own climax. “Nnnghk…Jehk…fekh…nnnghk…cuhngh, cuhngh, nnnghk…” she uttered. Now hoping to bring her off quickly, in case Mike and Ginny decided to come inside prematurely, I grabbed her hips firmly and began whipping my meat into her. My loins slapped her luscious cheeks rapidly and a portion of my tight balls actually split her generously open gash on a few strokes. Her slit began to palpitate as she climaxed, and she rasped deep exhalations from her lungs: “Nnnguuhk, nnnguuhk, nnnguuhk, nnnguuhk,” she uttered, then “nnng…nnng…nnng…nnng…nnng,” as she relaxed and came down. And though I hadn’t cum myself, I found it wonderful that I’d been able to assist Carol in her moment of apparently desperate need.

Shrinking weakly in my embrace, Carol removed the gag from her teeth, once again turned her upper half toward me and stirred my mouth with her tongue, lapping at me gratefully. As she found strength in her legs she turned toward me fully, crushing her sumptuous breasts against me and spotting her yellow skirt with the juices that drenched my erect cock. “Christ, Jay,” she muttered in throaty tones, “You’re…so good…to me. We’ve…gotta’…have a weekend, soon, please…”.

I didn’t respond. And the reason I didn’t was because I was looking into the round, penetrating eyes of Cindy, dressed in a robe and looking at us in the dark from around a pillar that separated the base of the stairs from the bar area. I had no idea how long she’d been standing there but, suffice it to say, she’d probably seen just about everything. She said nothing as Carol donned her panties and fastened her bra in a flash. I whispered to Carol, “Time to go, sweetheart.”

Cindy went to the doors leading to the deck and switched on a low inside light, which allowed Carol to slip into a bathroom and freshen up. The light also alerted Mike and Ginny outside that the evening was likely at its close, and they started to make their way inside. Before they entered, Cindy turned to reveal a more mature face to me, now made up with deep red lipstick and eye shadow. She looked at me and said, chillingly, “If you don’t stay a while, I’ll blow your whole cover, Jay.” Not wanting to acknowledge the threat while Mike and Ginny were still there, I turned and made myself a drink, seething inwardly.

Tense and sipping my drink, I sat on the couch in the room fronting the bar as Mike and Ginny, then Carol, came in and made excuses to leave. Cindy said to them, “Jay’s gonna stay a while and help me with Daddy. He’s real sick and I’m kinda’ worried. Thanks, you guys, for coming. Sorry it turned out so weird.”

Ginny and Carol looked at me just before they left, as if I’d become the embodiment of a sacrificial lamb. In my calm, opaque way I shrugged off their looks of concern and told them I’d speak with them in a day or two. Always pour oil on troubled waters, I mused, as they departed.

Cindy ran upstairs when the door closed, and came down soon after. “Just checking to see if they left” she exhaled, coming to me and embracing me fully.

I stiffened as she did so. “Don’t ever threaten me like you did just now!” I scowled, shoving her away. “I saw you upstairs sucking your father’s dick! It’s me who should be the blackmailer! If we’re going to fuck, it’s got to be onmy terms!” I exhorted, approaching her menacingly.

Cindy shrank and broke into a sob. “Oh, Jay! I’m sorry! I don’t know what I’m saying! I saw you and Carol, and…I got so…jealous! I mean, she really enjoyed it and…like, this was my party!” she whimpered. “I mean, you’re my…”.

“Your what?” I almost shouted. “Grow up! Turn off the lights!” I demanded. When she’d done so I grabbed her and stripped off her robe to reveal her voluptuous, nude body, throwing her face down on the couch. I grabbed the wooden spoon Carol had used as a gag and started spanking her with it. Even in the dark it started to discolor her butt. I threw it aside and my hand smacked her twitching bottom several times as I grunted out my anger: “If you’re gonna’ be a bitch, you’ve gotta’ be punished!” I rasped, stinging her pale cheeks with blow after blow. She shrieked each time I hit her, then began hunching her luscious bottom up and down, whimpering and beginning to enjoy the perverse attention. She put one hand under herself and began to diddle herself, mewling with pleasure and thrusting upward to meet my stinging palm. It was clearly time to cease what had become fun for her.

Standing over her, I growled, “I’m in a hurry! Ginny’ll call when she gets home and I don’t want her to know I’m here! You’re gonna’ be taught a lesson! Undress me!” I ordered.

Cindy unbuttoned my shirt with trembling fingers and unbuckled my shorts, sliding them off my legs and removing my sandals. My flaccid cock, still slippery and smelly from Carol’s juices, slapped against one thigh. “Suck it!” I grunted, threateningly, as she knelt and wrapped her full, liquidy lips around me, lightly stretching my hardening member as her heated mouth began its work. “Like the taste of Carol?“ I demanded, obscenely, to which she mumbled something around my embedded prick. “You’ll be lucky if you become half the woman she is!” I grunted, disparaging her efforts. “Harder! Leave your lipstick on me!” I urged, as I looked down to see my nasty, dark probe stabbing more deeply into her beautiful alabaster face. “Watch me when you do it!” I groaned, as her deep blue eyes probed me with genuine concern for signs of pleasure that she wanted to elicit. “Now! In your throat!” I barked, which caused her to thrust at me and gag.

“Slowly! Suck it to the back, take a breath, and ease it down, a little at a time” I groaned, looking at the telltale ring of lipstick on my erect cock. She did so and I gasped, “Yeah! Now do it…again…mmm…take a deeper breath…then do it again!” I snarled, as her throat opened, still tightly but yielding more with each succeeding forward movement of her head. “That’s it! Now pull off me…suck me…tongue me…and do it… again! That’s it. That’s it. Mmm, that’s it, girl!” I praised. As my cock grew ever larger, and her movements became ever more fervent and efficient, I marveled at what a great motivator the element of fear provided. This little girl might quickly become an expert cocksucker! If only her daddy could see her learning…if only he could see her taking me into her throat!

I would fill her mouth and belly with my cum, I thought. I’d shoot my load into her so she’d long remember the taste of this night. Then we’d start all over and I’d fuck her deeply, I hoped. Yeah. That’s what I’ll do. “Throat me, you little slut!” I said, with visions of her licking and pulling her dad’s rod roiling in my brain. “I don’t give every little cunt this kind of training!” I groaned, amused at my absurd pronouncements. “Now, Cindy, I’m gonna’ cum in your throat. Don’t swallow it all! I wanta’ see it in your mouth!” I coached, lewdly. Cindy began moaning and thrusting, moaning and thrusting, breathing as best she could until I felt the tingles begin in my legs. I tried to continue to stand to maximize my dominance over her kneeling form, but couldn’t. Instead, I half-slid onto the arm of the couch with her still engaged and plunging onto me, as she looked like the proverbial deer in the headlights, hoping she could satisfy me. Then the first shot rose through my angry dick to splash into her mouth. She hummed wantonly as it slid down her throat with a quick swallow, followed by another pulse, then another. She had listened. Her round little cheeks filled with spunk, bulging with their spermy contents. Then I pulled the still-dripping glans from her mouth with a slurpy “pop,” and she looked up at me with thick rivulets of cum dripping from its corners. I painted the residue of my balls generously on the ski-jump of her nose and chin, then ordered: “Open your mouth!”

She held her head back, breathing deeply through her nose, and opened for me. A viscous pool of my cum, with strings stretching from her teeth to her epiglottis, filled her oral cavity and she wantonly stirred it with her little pink tongue. “Okay,” I gasped. “Swallow, then show me!” She did so, showing a few remaining strands of jizzum and I complimented her by saying, “That’s a good little girl.” She then grabbed me around both my thighs and hugged me closely, with her head in my groin, murmuring her thanks.

“Now! We’re going to your dad’s room!” I said, as the phone rang. “If that’s Ginny, Carol or Mike, tell ‘em I’ve already left!” I warned.

Cindy answered the phone and, as ordered, lied to Ginny and said I’d just left. After she’d hung up, I grabbed her by the hand, dragging her up the stairs and into her father’s room. He was dead to the world, raising the roof with his snores. Sitting in an armless chair close to his bed, I faced a full-length mirror across the room. “Suck me again, more softly,” I said quietly, and she did. This time I watched her lovely back in the mirror, subtly lit by moonlight. Sitting on her heels, her curvaceous ass flared inward to her miniscule waist, then gradually outward and up to strong, straight shoulders. The top of her buttocks were indented by two deep dimples that made the muscles on either side of her spine look like two fleshy exclamation marks as they coursed upward. I daydreamed for a moment that she was of the finest breeding stock, so deserving of a womb full of fertile sperm without benefit of birth control, then remembered that at base I was furious, and mistrusted this…this shallow, bitchy piece of teenage trim. I watched the back of her head covered with short, thick black hair, pistoning up and down onto my crotch. “Are you wet?” I asked. She mewled positively and nodded her head. I leaned forward, reached down between her legs and discovered that she wasn’t just wet, she wassoaking, with girl juices running out of her excited quim to drip where they would.

I pulled her onto me so she straddled my thighs. In the mirror across from us I saw her pink inner lips stretching out of her cunt, ready to accept the large, arrow-shaped head of my cock into her. No preparation was necessary. I merely pulled her body down onto me, stretching her teenage gash to the maximum as I cruelly joined with her. As her sumptuous young vagina captured me, she threw her head back and uttered a satisfied “Ahhhhhhh!” as her split lips opened to engulf me nearly to my balls. “Ooooh…yeah, Jay. Oh, fuck…me…it’s so good. God! So…big! Oooh, fuck…me…hard!” she exclaimed, gaspingly.

“I’ll fuck you hard!” I threatened. “Mmuhh! Gonna’ take your ass too!” I growled, as I slid a finger well into her clenching little rectum. “Like that?” I murmured. “Want it in your ass?” She squealed positively as, in the mirror, I watched her plunge her muscular little body onto two of my cruel probes. Her puffy inner lips pulled out on each upstroke and I wanted her to see the act. “Turn around and watch in the mirror,” I said. She twisted around and grinned, watching our two bodies, over 30 years apart in age, combine in a lewd, most unnatural coupling so close to her sleeping, drunken father. “Keep watching…and listen…” I said, wanting her to hear and appreciate the slippery, audible, percussive lapping of our organs.

“God…this is…so…sexy,” she mewled. “It’s so…fucking…sexy…dirty…good…oh, God, Jay, I think I’m…gonna’ cum!” she warned, increasing her tempo and beginning to grind herself against my pubic bone as she pulled her sucking gash upward. Her breasts bounced against my chest with each plunge and I gobbled one into my mouth, sucking and teething it roughly, while gripping the other and twisting its nipple. Then I switched breasts, nibbling her little pink peaks very hard until they became stone-like and erect. I squeezed both tits with clawing fingers, feeling the firm, inner fat and muscle give under my insistent pawings. She finally groaned from pain and I returned to biting her nubs.

Then she peaked: “Oh, yeah! Jay! Jay! God! Can’t…scream!” she said to herself. “Oh! Cumming! Cumm…! Ooh! Yeah! Fuck me! Ooh, cummmming! Cu’…ing! Ahh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhhnn…ahhhnng, ohh, ahh, oooh…oooh…oooh…oooh, mmmnn, mmmnn,” she cried in her throat, all the while syncopating her father’s snoring and wheezing exhalations. I held her writhing form close to me as she came, planting her dripping slit all the way down until my cock pierced the clenching aperture of her cervix. She tried to thrust up off me, but I kept my rod implanted deeply in her as she then trembled and twitched soundlessly through the finish of what was a mighty orgasm.

We sat clinched for a few minutes, and I eased her off me. I left her to her own devices and went to a dresser, fumbling in the dark for what looked like a bottle of her mother’s lotion. Satisfied with my choice, I bent her over the chair, with one knee on its seat, and squirted the lubricant on my still-erect dick. I then spread her glorious buttocks to reveal her rectum, which showed light blue in the moonlight. I smeared some lotion on it, to which she mewled and hunched back toward me. “Please be careful, Jay. I’ve never done it. Don’t hurt me…please!” she pleaded. Not at all in the mood to be gentle, I nevertheless was not a sadist, I thought. I’d break her in considerately. And I slowly began to enter her until her father snorted violently in reaction to some apniatic seizure…then resumed my probing into her virgin anus.

She was more disciplined, inside, than even Ginny or Carol. These ice skaters certainly knew what to do with their muscles! I reflected. Though she gasped repeatedly as I pushed into her, each obstacle yielded a palpitating internal flutter, then the muscles relaxed, and allowed further penetration. Finally I was all the way in. My pubic batch rubbed against her magnificent globes and she sighed, flexing an untold number of internal colonic cords to massage the thousands of nerve endings in my rampant cock. I hesitated to move, lest her sublime massage cease, yet I did, and her ministrations continued. I pulled out, leaving only the corona inside her sphincter, and she moaned so deeply that I instantly questioned whether I was boning the chirping, girlish Cindy or a mature woman with a much lower voice. Then I probed into her all the way, much to her groaning delight.

This was an ass fuck of memorable proportions! Never had I taken a more ready, willing, woman in this fashion who’d become an instant expert! All thoughts of punishment vanished as I began plumbing her dark depths. I turned her and the chair 90° to the right and pointed to us coupling in the mirror. She looked, mumbled softly, and began backing onto me as would a bitch in heat, calling to me in feral grunts. She watched my cock enter her in the dim light and, smiling, began to pant softly, expelling air from her lungs each time I reached maximum depth. “Reach over and touch your dad!” I whispered, and she did – softly on his arm – to which he again reacted with a snort, then continued sawing away as she withdrew her hand. “Is it good?” I asked quietly. She uttered a soft squeal and nodded her head in response, then quickened her thrusting pace. “Touch yourself, baby,” I said, and her hand went immediately to her slit into which she poked two wiggling fingers.

“Oooh, God, Jay! You’re…gonna make…me cum…again,” she sang out in a stage whisper as her fingers flew. “Nnn-yeah! Oooh, Yeah! I’m gonna…cum so…much! I…can’t…help it! So quick!” she exclaimed as her open cheeks pounded back against me. Her asshole had opened to fully admit me on each thrust and, as her vaginal muscles began to expand and contract rapidly, her anus did the same, causing us to make little farting sounds as our bodies struggled toward a sodomic climax.Pfffrt…pfffrt…pfffrt…pfffrt went my coupling cock in her ass, air streaming around it. And I soon realized I’d cum with her. Then we did, almost silently. She peeped a high squeak, and I exhaled like a bull as I planted my probe in her as deeply as I could and pulled her butt up to me, pumping it full of thick, creamy, jizzum. We thrust upward together, Cindy releasing her grip on the chair, and rose with legs quivering to let me hold her off the floor as I grunted the last few drops into her now clasping dark hole. I held her trembling form up for half a minute, then released her to her feet with my flagging cock pulling from her ass with a liquid slurp. She turned around and we kissed, exhausted, then tiptoed gingerly from her dad’s room.

Downstairs I dressed quietly and Cindy donned her robe. Neither of us spoke much, both satisfied that we’d learned lessons: she, not to threaten or use me as a tool; and I, not to take her for granted as a vaporous, naïve teenager. Once again, our parting embrace was relaxed and almost touching.

We agreed to talk later in the week and, if possible, to meet the following Saturday with her new friend and my neighbor, Erica, the medical doctor and voyeur.

Cindy will return soon in Chapter 3, where she meets with Erica before going on her professional tour. Please vote and continue to send your great feedback.

12