Doing The Do'er: Jeff Got Piped

Story Info
Jeff let it be known "he needed some more BBC pipe."
1.4k words
4.56
3.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers

I woke up first between the three of us, as we somehow all fit on the couch to lay the long way (I'm six foot three, 265 lbs., Ronnie's five foot nine, 300 lbs., and Jeff is almost my height, but bigger in the 300 lb. club).

"Gents, I'm gonna head home now," I told the both of them.

It was 3:30 a.m. and dark outside, but I couldn't ignore the urge to get into my own bed now that I was completely sober. The other two felt the same, as Ronnie would kiss us both before heading to his bedroom, telling us to ensure the door was locked after we departed.

"Hey man, you were a lot of fun," Jeff said, as he tried to shake my hand.

I looked at him and we kissed once more, agreeing that Ronnie shouldn't be the only one getting off

"You can always come to my place when I'm home alone," he said, as I extended the same courtesy before we walked out of Ronnie's house, and our separate ways.

I lived just across the street, so it was a matter of walking 30 feet to turn my key and enter. Once inside, I headed to the bedroom to strip naked, then take a shower and crawl under the covers after drying off. I was prepared to snooze good, when I heard my phone go off.

"Shit, did I leave something at Ronnie's," I thought.

I grabbed the phone off the nightstand to see a text message from an unfamiliar number. I opened the message:

"He might not like getting fucked, but I do. I'm a bitch in heat right now, Travis. I was hoping you'd fuck me in front of him, as I purposely prepared to get fucked before coming to the party, but we were too high and drunk. I need you to come rock this cunt of mine."

Halfway through the message I realized it was Jeff. I was taken aback since I never knew he enjoyed playing with men until our session, even more befuddled that he bottomed for big, black dick. He had me instantly throbbing again.

"You should've just followed me to the house," I told him. "You know I''ve got the hammer. You can get nailed over here, I'm already naked and comfortable. The front door is unlocked."

Those words confirmed his arrival as not even 15 minutes would pass when he was climbing in my bed naked, as he walked over in nothing but a robe.

"So I guess you ain't worried about no one seeing you," I told him.

"Dude, its four in the morning on a Sunday. No one's checking for us," he said to me "Besides no one can stop me from wanting that black dick when I want it."

He said to me while placing his ass in my face as I laid flat on the bed, him soliciting my tongue skills to his tight hole while trying to give me deep throat.

"Ass is fatter in person," I said, right before I fiddled with his hole, fingering it as he had it already lubricated.

He howled once I dug in, his mouth occupied by my shaft as I gave him instant pleasure.

"You've got an active hole," I told him, as I was seeing his man pussy pucker when I pushed in my finger, giving it shallow at first before diving in completely.

"Ufffffff," he murmured, his twat giving a warm pull while he whimpered.

"Been awhile since you been fucked, huh," I asked him.

"Oh baby, its been too long. Been waiting on you to drop me off some cock," he said.

"Me? How'd you know I was dropping it off anywhere," I asked while I frantically poked his tunnel, making him moan and whine.

He was trying to pay me back by bobbing his head up and down on my dick, once again gripping my manhood the same as hours earlier. He was making it an orgasmic contest, trying to get me off as I'd already done for him at this moment, and so I knew I had to show him I knew my way around a hole, playing with it profusely as I kept wiggling my fingers side to side to make him lose focus.

"You got that squishy shit," I said before I inserted an extra finger and enhanced what I was already doing.

He of course couldn't concentrate in giving me head as I was really driving him up the wall, sliding my fingers now in and out of him like a straw in a soda, rubbing that prostate gland and making him 'pop,' as it became juicy.

"Damn baby, you cumming already," I asked.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," he screamed as his ass literally was drenching my hand.

I worried at first he had an accident, but all was clear, as he literally was ejaculating from his hole. I was caught up in the moment and gave a little tongue, further teasing his sweet spot as he jerked and tried to escape. I wrapped my arms around his fat thighs as I sat upright and commenced eating him out for a minute or so. I stopped and smacked that ass as indicator for my dick to get wet.

"Face down, ass up is the best position," I said to him.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do just as long as that dick is in my ass," he told me.

I got off the bed and he turned around to where his face was into a pillow at the headboard, while that fat, welcoming ass was in plain view. He spread his cheeks to invite me in, and I crashed his hole as I climbed on the bed and immediately lunged forward, punching my dick deep inside as I made him scream.

"Tease me, telling me you've been wanting this black dick all this time," I said to him in disgust. "You got it now!"

I plowed Jeff hard almost as a punishment, with my muscular pelvis making his big cheeks clap and his body shake as he cried out fervently. Jeff could in fact handle good dick, but I could tell he hadn't received one like mine.

"Look at your little pussy stretch," I teased, my thick, long tool expanding his walls as they looked like strands of pink cotton hugging my shaft.

I was also going deep, making him grunt every third or fourth stroke as I tried to knock the bottom out of him.

"Damnit, you're deeeeeeeeeeeep," he cried out.

That made me pump him harder, making it like he was in despair through his constant howling, but I wasn't hurting him as much as making him feel good. He held the pillows tight while sounding as if he was crying over a lost family member as I kept tapping that ass.

"You just need a good old fashioned fucking every now and again I see," I said to him, raising my right leg to place on his back, and pound him even deeper.

I imagined how Ronnie would have reacted if he witnessed me packing Jeff from behind. I wondered if maybe Ronnie would've licked or sucked my balls as they crashed against his other lover, or if he would've had Jeff blowing him in a spit roast. My mind wandered while Jeff was in the moment enjoying his thrashing, my zone broken up by breeding Jeff, as his tight pull and my thoughts came together to make me climax.

"Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," Jeff screamed as I filled him deep, shooting my cream as far as it could go.

I pulled out of him and his hole popped, then my milk splattered out of him violently as he would fall forward panting. I slapped his ass a few times, then kissed the back of his neck, before letting him know how good of a fuck he is.

"Like you said, sometimes a fat guy like me needs a good, old fashioned pounding. Can I come back for more," he asked.

"Can you come back? You really needed to ask that question," I said. "You've got my number and know where I live, and we can keep this discreet."

I said the latter thinking of Ronnie, as surely the three of us had just linked hours later, but I didn't want to cause any jealousy.

He got up, and I pulled the sheets off the bed as they needed washing of our fluids, tossing them in the bathroom hamper while he put on his robe and slippers. He then came to the bathroom to kiss me, and left. I put on new sheets, took another shower, then laid under the covers naked, and fell asleep.

The end.

tchina85
tchina85
121 Followers